资料类别: 教学素材&&&&&
下载次数: 本日: 总计:
::下载地址::&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
::资料简介::&&&&
期末复习备考】2013人教版八年级英语上册各单元短语句子归纳(共计8页)
2013版人教版八年级英语上册各单元短语句子
Unit1 Where did you go on vacation?
go on vacatio n去度假&&&& stay at home待在家里&&&& go to the mountains去爬山go to the beach去海滩&&& visit museums 参观博物馆&& go to summer camp去参观夏令营quite a few相当多&&&& study for为……而学习&& go out出去&& most of the time大部分时间
::相关资料::&&&&&&&&
::下载说明::&&&
* 请直接单击下载地址下载,不要使用下载工具下载。 * 本站大部分文件都经过压缩, 所以你下载后如果打不开,请先解压文件,详细请看帮助中心说明.* 网通宽带速度可能会很慢,请避免高峰期下载或选择清早,深夜等时段下载! * 更多下载问题请 * 未经本站明确许可,任何网站不得非法盗链及抄袭本站资源;如引用页面,请注明来自本站,谢谢您的支持! 星沙英语网
网友评论: (评论内容只代表网友观点,与本站立场无关!)
Copyright && 星沙英语 All Rights Reserved 联系人王老师 Tel:8.&& 新浪微博请关注:
湖南长沙白泉中学英语组共计25元用英语怎么说_百度知道
共计25元用英语怎么说
提问者采纳
A total of 25 yuan
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美解决了我的问题!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
其他10条回答
25 yuan in total或者25 yuan totally
totally 25 Yuan 或者25 Yuan in total
25 yuan total
It costs 25 yuan
totally 25RMB
in total, twenty five yuan
tweenty-five yuan
A total of 25 yuan
A total of 25 yuan
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初中英语仁爱版八年级上册知识点梳理(共计59页)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中英语仁爱版八年级上册知识点梳理(共计59页)
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢关于英语的问题?二、 阅读理解(共10小题,每题3分,共计30分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,请答案填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成_百度作业帮
关于英语的问题?二、 阅读理解(共10小题,每题3分,共计30分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,请答案填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成
关于英语的问题?二、 阅读理解(共10小题,每题3分,共计30分)阅读下面的短文,从短文后所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出能填入相应空白处的最佳选项,请答案填写在“客观题答题纸”上,否则成绩无效.PassageBPeoplesometimes like to read stories of dogs very much.They think that dogs are muchcleverer than cats,sheep,cows or other animals in their homes.One of myclose friends,Bob,has a very large police dog named Jack.Every Sundayafternoon,Bob and Jack have a walk in the park nearby.Jack likes these walksvery much.One Sunday afternoon,I paid a visit to my friend.I stayed therefor a long time and my friend and I had much more talk with each other thanever before.Soon it was time for them to take a walk in the park.We forgotthat.Jack became worried about it.He walked around the room several times andthen sat down in front of me and looked at me.But I still paid no attention (注意) to him.I went on talking with my friend.At last,Jack could not wait any longer.He went out of the room and came back a fewminutes later.He sat down in front of me again.But this time,he held my hatin his mouth.Suddenly,I understood what Jack meant and so did my friend.23.Jack wasworried because______.A.he wanted to eat something B.it was Sunday afternoon againC.he was not feeling well D.he wanted his master (主人) to take himfor a walk
选D.杰克担心是因为什么.D,他想要主人带他去散步.Soon it was time for them to take a walk in the park.We forgotthat.Jack became worried about it.文章中出现了这句话:很快就到了他们去公园散步的时间了.我们却忘记了.对于这一点,杰克开始担忧起来.

我要回帖

更多关于 10.76.112.8 的文章

随机推荐