w he re 翻译为 He re W.renew是什么意思思

高频词,一定要记得哦!
英[r?'nju:?l]
美[r?'nu?l; r?'nju?l]
n. 恢复;革新;重建,重生;续签,延期;补充;重申
We are pressing the Government hard for a renewal of talks.
我们正急切地要求政府恢复会谈。
Is he really considering a renewal of hostilities at this stage?
他真的在考虑在这个阶段恢复敌对状态吗?
Now it is spring, a time of renewal.
现在是春天,万物重生的季节。
Urban renewal and regeneration is very important.
城市改造和重建十分重要。
In 1978, Congress extended the renewal period to 47 years.
1978年,国会延长续期至47年。
The producer or registrant shall apply for the registration renewal every 30 year.
生产商或注册人应每30年申请办理注册商标的续展手续。
Tomorrow, I will be commenting on the importance of this region’s commitment to a renewal of primary health care.
我将于明天论述本区域决心重申初级卫生保健的重要性。
It’s designed to operate for 7 days without solar renewal.
即使没有太阳光补充能量的情况下,它也可连续工作7日。
1.the conversion of wasteland into land suitable for use of habitation or cultivation
2.the act of renewing
3.filling again by supplying what has been used up
只有登录后,才能查看此项,现在是否?
1.Renewal of contract
合同的续订
2.Quarrels of lovers But renew their love
床头吵架床尾和
3.Renew our days as of old.
请复新我们的日子,像古时一样。
4.Now it is spring, a time of renewal.
现在是春天,万物重生的季节。
5.The burnt coil should be renewed.
烧穿的线圈应换新的。
好文推荐:当前位置: &
in re是什么意思
中文翻译百科解释〔拉丁语〕关于。:&&&&In =【化学】 indium (铟). :&&&&re3 〔拉〕事物〔拉丁语 res 的夺格〕。 re i ...
例句与用法1.I really feel , i really believe in re - incarnation我真的感到,我真的相信人生轮回2.The application of activex automation in re - development autocad二次开发中的应用3.Crops wither and livestock falls ill as if in re . .大贤者雀鹰眼见异象不断发生? . 4.Development of and coordination between credit and right in res论债权与物权的发展与协调5.Study on recovery of scrapped molten salt in re electrolysis稀土电解废熔盐的综合利用研究6.This is in re o e to your letter of november 4 , 1998这是对您日来信给予的答复。 7.Their opinio can shift in re o e to changes in the political climate他们的看法可能会因为政治气候而转变。 8.Some related problems in re - structuring of the geological prospecting units地勘单位改制中的几个相关问题分析9.A study of debt re - combination form in re - organization of state - owned enterprises国企改组中债务重组方式研究10.The security of coal enterprise lies in re - establishing coal profession management system in our country煤矿安全重在重塑煤炭行业管理体制&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
reregister是什么意思
中文翻译再定位
再配准再对齐再配准
例句与用法1.After upgrading , you must reregister your servers升级之后,必须重新注册服务器。 2.To re - reregister an instance , you must first unregister it and then register it again若要重新注册实例,必须先撤消对实例的注册,然后再次注册实例。 3.First edition subscribers needn ' t reregister , by the way : you ' re all grandfathered in第一版的订户无需注册,顺便说一句:你们已经(很早之前)全部注册了。 4.Students who plan to continue their study at the center should reregister by the twentieth of each month每月结束,愿继续上课时,须在该月二十日前另办注册手续。 5.If you bring the secondary server online , you need to reregister and update the instance of notification services如果使辅助服务器联机,则需要重新注册和更新notification services实例: 6.You must reregister the instance to modify the database server specified for the instance of notification services必须重新注册实例,以修改为notification services实例指定的数据库服务器。 7.4 home edition , including access to the update service the incremental update of the virus database , for one year . after this period you can reregister to obtain a new free license key4 home edition ,包括一年更新服务病毒数据库增量更新,过期后可以重新注册获取新的注册号8.If , after migrating instances of notification services , you need to revert back to an earlier version , you must restore the previous databases from backups and then reregister the instance of notification services using the matching version of the notification services utilities迁移notification services实例后,如果需要恢复到早期版本,则必须从备份还原早期的数据库,然后使用notification services实用工具的匹配版本,重新注册notification services实例。
相邻词汇热门词汇音节划分:re?word
['ri:'w?:d??]
重述,改说( reword的现在分词 )
大家都在背:
重述;改写;改变…的措辞 When you reword something that is spoken or written, you try to express it in a way that is more accurate, more acceptable, or more easily understood.&
【语法信息】:V n
All right, I'll reword my question...
好的,我会换个说法来问。
The rules were reworded in 1986.
在1986年这些规则进行了修改。
1. changing a particular word or phrase
1. 你的论题
CONCLUSION-Restate or reword your thesis . summarize your arguments . explain why you have come to this particular conclusion .“结论”——重申或重复你的论题。总结你的论点,距离为什么你已经得出了详细的结论。
- 基于1个网页
1. 稻谷吸附
reword that slightly , and you have the battle cry of half the men I dated .稻谷吸附与解吸等温线研究
- 基于1个网页
百度词典搜索_重 ... 重赏 revisit E 重访英国.
- 基于2个网页
1. 修改标题
if you type in cross-references to other parts of the document , those references can easily get out of date if you reword a heading , add or remove figures , or reorganize topics .如果你在文档中交叉引用了其他部分的内容,而当你修改标题、添加或删除图形、或者重新组织主题时,这些引用很可能就失效了。
- 基于1个网页
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:

我要回帖

更多关于 结局he是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐