急求一个重口味网站!!高分!! 大一学生求一篇三人对话的英语短文。每人至少5句话。最好带上翻译。可以幽默搞笑的。

翻译下这篇200字的英语短文。你要再选择一个角色续写对话,来5句话,_百度知道
我没有上将?我没有什么衬衫:你好。今天我能为你效劳什么。似乎每个人都有他们自己的烦恼。当他准备要放弃的时候,但是我的生活依然将会继续,自己开心地唱着歌!上将;t feel happy now:那是因为我很开心,你确实拥有你所想要的东西?你想卖它多少钱?
为什么你没有衬衫你还是如此的快乐呢.
是的;t have any shirt?上将:衬衫;t you have any shirt。上将?穷人!我是高级将领的统帅.Don&#39。上将,金钱也没有名望;t you think it is enough:NO:Don&#39.And I realize the reason why many people don&#39:我刚才听到你在唱歌。上将.
是的,但是找不到一个人,我的歌声是发自内心的幸福:I don&#39。穷人,他在街道上看到了一位穷人,我没有拥有我不想得到的东西。上将向他走了过去……上将?上将:……OK;s true that you have evertything you want:我拥有我想要得到任何东西。穷人,没有人是真正快乐的?
难道你没有一件衬衫吗,你没有权力.It&#39,that it is。穷人?穷人。你不觉得这就足够了吗。而且我现在知道了为什么很多人都不快乐的原因了?什么衬衫, and I am very happy。什么让你如此开心?
虽然我没有衬衫?穷人。两天过去了, but my life is go on:但是我不能理解;t own any shirt。他正在啃着自己的手:Why are you so happy that you don&#39。所以很开心。它在你的背包里面吗:接下来我需要把你的衬衫给国王拿去,你唱得非常开心:你好这名上将找啊找,我感到非常开心
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁四年级英语小短文,简单易懂,50词左右,带翻译,还要根据这个小短文提3-5个问题,而且有答案,还要有标题_百度知道
四年级英语小短文,简单易懂,50词左右,带翻译,还要根据这个小短文提3-5个问题,而且有答案,还要有标题
提问者采纳
I like summer best?Which season i like best.Summer is hot。秋天很凉爽而且多风,autumn and winter, summer.一年有四季。How many seasons are there in a year?Is spring warm. Autumn is cool and windy and winter is cold and snowy。冬天很冷而且有雪。春天天气很暖和而且多雨. I can go swimming in the summer。我最喜欢夏天。我能在夏天去游泳.Spring is warm and rainy。夏天天气很热。春夏秋冬.SpringSeasons There are 4 seasons in a year
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他5条回答
不需要每天应对大量的课程和作业;&lt,打打球;t need to get up early in the morning and face a huge amount of homework but to lie in instead。我可以自己安排,是天天晚睡晚起, such as singing,所以在寒假可以随心所欲.i love holidays because i don&#39, so that i can do whatever i want during holidays. Mum and dad are not staying at home very often,shopping and playing ball games.爸爸妈妈经常不在家;Holidays are fantastic&&gt。然而代替的. I can organize my timetable and have some free time to play with my friends.因为寒假不需要每天早起。有的时候也和同学出去逛逛街,聊聊天;Holidays are fantastic.
采纳,分配自己每天的工作. 我喜欢放假的日子,唱唱歌,可以更多地做自己想做的事&lt
It's worth it! 值得吗?我们总是处在决定和选择之中,决定一件事情是否该做,是否值得做;选择我们认为重要的,放弃我们认为不重要的。而这个过程往往是艰难的,痛苦的,我们会反复地衡量得与失,理性地分析对与错。也许只有当我们静心独处,仔细倾听内心的声音的时候,才能做出一个不后悔的选择。Horror gripped the heart of the World War I soldier as he saw his lifelong friend fall in battle. Caught in a trench with continuous gunfire whizzing over his head, the soldier asked his lieutenant if he might go out into the &No Man’s Land& between the trenches to bring his fallen comrade back.&You can go,& said the Lieutenant, &but I don’t think it will be worth it. Your friend is probably dead and you may throw your own life away.& The Lieutenant’s words didn’t matter, and the soldier went anyway.Miraculously he managed to reach his friend, hoisted him onto his shoulder, and brought him back to their company’s trench. As the two of them tumbled in together to the bottom of the trench, the officer checked the wounded soldier, then looked kindly at his friend. &I told you it wouldn’t be worth it,& he said. &Your friend is dead, and you are mortally wounded.&&It was worth it, though, sir,& the soldier said.&How do you mean ‘worth it’?& responded the Lieutenant. &Your friend is dead!&&Yes sir,& the private answered. &But it was worth it because when I got to him, he was still alive, and I had the satisfaction of hearing him say, ‘Jim, I knew you’d come.’&Many a time in life, whether a thing is worth doing or not really depends on how you look at it.Take up all your courage and do something your heart tells you to do so that you may not regret not doing it later in life.
A happy DayIt was sunny and very hot today. I got up early and helped my parents cook breakfast. Then I washed the dishes and cleaned the room. After a short rest I did my homework in the morning. In the afternoon I went swimming in the nearest swimming pool with my friends. It was really cool to swim in such a hot day. I surfed the internet and read a storybook in the evening. I really had a busy and happy day. 今天天气晴朗比较热。 我起得很早,帮父母做早饭。然后我洗碗打扫屋子。休息一会后我上午做作业。 下午我和朋友去我家最近的游泳池游泳。 在如此炎热的夏天游泳的确很棒。 晚上我上网、看故事书。我今天很忙过得很快乐。
目前没有,在等等吧,因为我也在找,找着给你
英语小短文的相关知识
您可能关注的推广回答者:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁写一篇英语短文,以我的爱好为题,不得少于5句话,急要。
写一篇英语短文,以我的爱好为题,不得少于5句话,急要。
I enjoy reading books very much, because there are lots of interesting things in them. 
Two years ago, I didn&t like reading very much. I had plenty of time, but I spent lots of time on playing with computers. When I was very young, I didn&t think reading book was interesting, because I found nothing more interesting than the computer games. 
I&ve changed now. I enjoy reading novels, because there&re lots of interesting stories. I love to read Harry Potter. That&s a good novel. I know that it is one of the best-sellers in England. I&m always lose myself in the interesting stories. 
I hate the words like &to be continued& in a novel. That makes me very sad, because I don&t know the end of the story. I also hate the words like &the end&, because I want to read more. Some of my friends think that I&m strange. 
Maybe you can find the interesting things in a book, so don&t waste your time in the computers any more. If you read very much, you抣l get lots of knowledge.
相关知识等待您来回答
外语领域专家急求!!高分!! 大一学生求一篇三人对话的英语短文。每人至少5句话。最好带上翻译。可以幽默搞笑的。_百度知道
急求!!高分!! 大一学生求一篇三人对话的英语短文。每人至少5句话。最好带上翻译。可以幽默搞笑的。
高分。最好带上翻译。每人至少5句话!大一学生求一篇三人对话的英语短文!!急求。可以幽默搞笑的
我有更好的答案
按默认排序
查查功夫熊猫中的台词效果特此好,我们班有这样弄的
生活大爆炸有都是
生活大爆炸
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁4-5篇英语短文(初一水平!)求4-5篇初一水平的英语短文!是用来背的,字数大概在50个词或5个句子 最好带有翻译!马上就要用了!_百度作业帮
4-5篇英语短文(初一水平!)求4-5篇初一水平的英语短文!是用来背的,字数大概在50个词或5个句子 最好带有翻译!马上就要用了!
A teacher asked her students to write a paper.She told the class ,“Write about what you would do if you had a million dollars .Do you all understand ” The students said they understood .Then they all began writing .They wrote for an hour ,except for one student ,Terry Jones .He wrote for only half a minute and then only sat at his desk .He didn’t write another word .At the end of the class ,the students gave their papers to the teacher .She looked at them all as the students gave them to her .Finally ,she saw Terry’s paper .“This is what I would do if I had a million dollars ,” she read .There was nothing else on the page .She looked at Terry .“I don’t understand ,” she said .“Everyone except you has written two pages .You wrote only one line .After that,you’ve done nothing .”“That’s right ,” Terry said .“ If I had a million dollars ,that’s what I would do .Nothing .” 买《成功英语阅读》,这书好~2.和买驴的人A man wanted to buy an ass.He went to the market,and saw a likely one.But he wanted to test him first.So he took the ass home,and put him into the stable with the other asses.The new ass looked around,and immediately went to choose a place next to the laziest ass in the stable.When the man saw this he put a halter on the ass at once,and gave him back to his owner.The owner felt quite surprised.He asked the man,"Why are you back so soon?Have you tested him already?" "I don't want to test him any more," replied the man,"From the companion he chose for himself,I could see what sort of animal he is."中文:一个买主到市场上去买驴,他看中一头外表不错的驴,但是他想要牵走试一试.他把驴牵回家,放在自己其他的驴之间,这驴四处看看,立即走向一头好吃懒做的驴旁边.于是,买驴的人立刻给那头驴套上辔头,牵去还给驴的卖主.卖主感到很奇怪,他问买主:“你怎么这么快就回来了?”买主说:“不必再试了,从他所选择什么样的朋友来看,我已经知道他是什么样了.”3.The Looney Bin 疯人院Late one night at the insane asylum (疯人院)one inmate shouted,"I am Napoleon!"Another one said,"How do you know?"The first inmate said,"God told me!"Just then,a voice from another room shouted,"I did not!"一天晚上,在疯人院里,一个病人说:"我是拿破仑!"另一个说:"你怎么知道?"第一个人说:"上帝对我说的!"一会儿,一个声音从另一个房间传来:"我没说!"Notes:(1)Looney (俚语)疯子(2)inmate(n.同住者,同室者(特指在医院、监狱))(3)insane asylum (疯人院)4.A mother mouse老鼠的第二语言也重要A mother mouse was out for a stroll with her babies when shespotted a cat crouched behind a bush.She watched the cat,andthe cat watched the mice.Mother mouse barked fiercely,"Woof,woof,woof!" The catwas so terrified that it ran for it's life.Mother mouse turned to her babies and said,"Now,do you understand the value of a second language?" 一只母老鼠带着孩子出来散步,突然她看见一只猫正在灌木丛中虎视耽耽.母老鼠向着猫叫道:“汪,汪,汪”,猫听了非常害怕,拼命跑走了.母老鼠回过头洋洋自得的对孩子说:“现在你知道外语的重要性了吧.”
自己买练习册新概念上有
新概念上有很多英语小短文,有中文翻译,都很好,是我们的校本教材~
1.In this unusual year, the number of tragic, how many have touched, how many dreams, how much glory there is, bearing in mind the hearts of the people in China, written into the history of the Republ...
您可能关注的推广回答者:

我要回帖

更多关于 急求肾源 的文章

随机推荐