英文歌曲 -
双语阅读 -
最新听写训练
最新口语秀
有声读物推荐
&&申请友链QQ:&一篇超简单高一英语阅读_百度作业帮
一篇超简单高一英语阅读
一篇超简单高一英语阅读
要看后面的文章,由于家具出了问题,买主拒绝付款,最终I am not going to pay this bill.相当于在淘宝的经历.假定你是李华。最近,你们班就骑自行车上学的利弊进行了讨论。请你根据表格内容用英语写一篇短文,简单介绍一下讨论的结果,并谈谈你自己的看法。利减少碳排放;节约能源;节约时间;锻炼身体弊容易受到天气的影响;..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!问题人评价,难度:0%假定你是李华。最近,你们班就骑自行车上学的利弊进行了讨论。请你根据表格内容用英语写一篇短文,简单介绍一下讨论的结果,并谈谈你自己的看法。利减少碳排放;节约能源;节约时间;锻炼身体弊容易受到天气的影响;自行车道有时被违章停驶车辆挤占,骑车者的安全受到威胁你的看法请考生谈谈自己的观点,并给出一、两点原因或建议注意:1. 词数150左右 2. 不要逐条翻译,可适当增加细节,以使行文连贯。参考词汇:碳排放carbon emission马上分享给朋友:答案Recently our class had a heated discussion about the advantages and disadvantages of riding a bike to school. The following are the results.Riding a bike is an environmentally friendly means of transport because it can help reduce carbon emissions and save energy. Besides, riding a bike saves much time when there are many traffic jams in rush hour. What’s more, making riding a daily exercise routine is beneficial to our health. It burns calories and improves our physical condition.However, there are also some disadvantages. Bike-riding can be easily affected by bad weather, especially when it rains or snows. Also, bike lanes are sometimes occupied by illegally parked vehicles, which may become a danger to the safety of riders.As far as I’m concerned, the advantages of riding a bike outweigh the disadvantages. I hope effective measures are taken to ensure the riders’ safety.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题一篇非常简单的初二英语阅读理解 B:Hello!May I speak to Mr.Jenkins,please?S:Hold on for a minute,please I'll just see if he's in his office.B:Thank you.S:(A moment later) Oh,sorry.He isn't there.Do you want to leave a message for h_百度作业帮
一篇非常简单的初二英语阅读理解 B:Hello!May I speak to Mr.Jenkins,please?S:Hold on for a minute,please I'll just see if he's in his office.B:Thank you.S:(A moment later) Oh,sorry.He isn't there.Do you want to leave a message for h
一篇非常简单的初二英语阅读理解 B:Hello!May I speak to Mr.Jenkins,please?S:Hold on for a minute,please I'll just see if he's in his office.B:Thank you.S:(A moment later) Oh,sorry.He isn't there.Do you want to leave a message for him?B:Please tell him to call back.My number is 6674290,Mrs Black.S:Oh,he's coming!(To Mr Jenkins) A telephone call for you,Mr Jenkins.J:Hello!Who's calling,please?B:Hello!Mrs Black here.J:What can I do for you,Mrs Black?B:I bought a pair of shoes in your shop a moment ago.I've brought them home but left my bag there.There's an important letter in it.May I trouble you to have it found?J:I'm glad to.Hold on for a while.(To Miss Shute) Go downstairs and ask if they've found a bag,Miss Shute.S:OK.(A few minutes later,Miss Shute comes back with three bags.) Here you are,Mr Jenkins.J:We've found three bags in my shop.But we don't know which one is yours.B:(In a hurry) Please show them to me.I can tell you which one is mine.选择正确答案1.Mrs Black hurries to ______.[ ]  A.telephone Mr Jenkins  B.find her new shoes  C.find her bag  D.tell Miss Shute about her letter2.Mr Jenkins works ______.[ ]  A.near Miss Shute's office  B.in Miss Shute's office  C.downstairs  D.in another building3.Mrs Black asks Mr Jenkins to help her to find the bag because ______.[ ]  A.there's a lot of money in it  B.she must find the important letter  C.she put her new shoes in it  D.he's more able than any other person4.It's______ for Mr Jenkins to show the bag to the woman on the telephone.[ ]  A.true  B.right  C.possible  D.not possible
CABD第二题似乎有点不确定你也认为非常简单,为什么不自己试着做呢?
就是因为第二题不是特别确定,没有交代清楚
要学会练习上下文寻找线索嗯

我要回帖

更多关于 高一英语简单阅读 的文章

随机推荐