麻烦帮忙翻译一下,It is a striking morning call to send us a significant otherinformation that 的意思

求翻译 Actually,it is a morning call to send us a me_百度知道
求翻译 Actually,it is a morning call to send us a me
求翻译 Actually,it is a morning call to send us a message that the topic concerning hello has been in the spotlight and arouse wide concern at any inch of social space.
我有更好的答案
你好以下是翻译结果:实际上,它是一个早上打电话给我们一个信息,对你好的话题一直是人们关注的焦点,引起任何英寸的社会空间的广泛关注。
你好,翻译为,实际上,是一个早上打电话给我们一个信息,对你好的话题一直是人们关注的焦点,引起任何英寸的社会空间的广泛关注。
这可是纯人工翻译出来的哦,求采纳~~
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙中文翻译一下,急!要人工翻译啊!Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventua_百度作业帮
帮忙中文翻译一下,急!要人工翻译啊!Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventua
帮忙中文翻译一下,急!要人工翻译啊!Good morning, my name is jack, it is really a great honor to have this opportunity for a interview, i would like to answer whatever you may raise, and i hope i can make a good performance today, eventually enroll in this prestigious university in September. now i will introduce myself briefly, I am 21 years old, born in Heilongjiang province ,northeast of china, and i am currently a senior student at Beijing XX uni. My major is packaging engineering. and i will receive my bachelor degree after my graduation in June. in the past 4 years, I spend most of my time on study, I have passed CET4/6 with a ease. And i have acquired basic knowledge of packaging and publishing both in theory and in practice. Besides, i have attended
several packaging exhibition hold in Beijing, this is our advantage study here, i have taken a tour to some big factory and company. Through these i have a deeply understanding of domestic packaging industry. Compared to developed countries such as us, unfortunately, although we have made extraordinary progress since 1978, our packaging industry are still underdeveloped, mess, unstable, the situation of employees in this field are awkward. But i have full confidence in a bright future if only our economy can keep the growth pace still. i guess you maybe interested in the reason itch to law, and what is my plan during graduate study life, i would like to tell you that pursue law is one of my lifelong goal, I like my major packaging and i won’t give up, if i can pursue my master degree here i will combine law with my former education. i will work hard in these fields ,patent ,trademark, copyright, on the base of my years study in department of p&p, my character? i cannot describe it well, but i know i am optimistic and confident. Sometimes i prefer to stay alone, reading, listening to music, but i am not lonely, i like to chat with my classmates, almost talk everything, my favorite pastime is valley ball, playing cards or surf online. Through college life, I learn how to balance between study and entertainment. By the way, i was a actor of our amazing drama club. i had a few glorious memory on stage. That is my pride.
早上好,我的名字是杰克,我非常荣幸能有这个机会参加面试,我愿意回答任何你可能会提到的问题,我希望今天能有个好的表现,最终加入这个有名望的大学在九月份.现在我简单介绍一下我自己,我,21岁,出生在中国东北的黑龙江省,我是一名在北京XX大学的高年级学生.我的专业是工程包装而且在六月毕业后我将获得学士学位.在过去的四年里,我把大部分时间花在学习上,我已经轻松地通过了CET4/6.我对包装和出版从理论和实践上有了基本了解,.除此以外,我还参加了在北京举办的几个包装展览会,这是我们在这里学习的优势,并且我已经取得了与一些大工厂和公司之间的联系.通过这些,我有了一个更深刻的了解我国包装工业.但相比发达国家如美国,不幸的说,虽然从1978年以来我们已经取得了巨大的进步,我们的包装行业仍存在不发达、混乱、不稳定的问题,而员工对这一领域的情况感到十分尴尬.不过,我对美好的未来有充分的信心,如果我们经济的增长速度仍能保持的话.(这仅仅是一部分)
早上好,我的名字是杰克,我非常荣幸能有这个机会参加面试,我愿意回答任何你可能会提高,我希望今天我能有个好的表现,最终参加这个有名望的大学在September.现在我简单介绍一下我自己,我是21岁,出生在中国东北的黑龙江省,我现在正高年级学生在北京XX大学的成绩太差了。我的专业是包装engineering.和我将获得学士学位毕业后我在June.在过去的四年里,我把大部分时间花在学习上,我已经通过了C...麻烦帮忙翻译一下,It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that 的意思_百度知道
麻烦帮忙翻译一下,It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that 的意思
谢谢!这个我是想做考试的写的句子的。
我觉得只要一翻译成什么电话,什么早晨都是有问题的,直译肯定是不行的。在百度一搜索就会发现这是写作模板句子……
我有更好的答案
It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that这是一个惊人的早上打电话给我们一个重要信息:
It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that这是一个惊人的早上打电话给我们一个重要信息:
It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that...这个如同叫醒电话一般警醒了我们...
应该是It's like a striking morning call to send us a significant information that 吧~表示这个信息很重要,像是早上的叫醒电话一样,会让我瞬间清醒~
It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that..这个叫醒电话犹如警钟般告诉我们这个....的重要信息
原句是强调句,可改成符合汉语习惯的句子:To send us a significant information that... is a striking morning call.不难发现这里用了比喻的写法。
整句可译为:...这一重要信息为我们敲响了警钟(直译为:传递给我们...这一重要信息让大家都警醒了)【其中“...”指that引导的宾语从句即信息的具体内容】。
什么跟神马啊?应该是It was a striking morning call delivering us the significant information that 那天早上电话响起,传来重大消息。
It is a striking morning call to send us a significant information that这是一个惊人的早上,打电话给我们一个重要信息
这句英文是一种比喻的描述;原因:如果这句话仅仅是表达早上铃声如何,那后面的us应该是me或者表单数的称谓;所以,应该翻译为:这条重要信息犹如早上突如其来的铃声;
striking:显著的,突出的。这个morning call,应该是类似 breaking morning之类的意思,就是早间快报。
翻译:早上收到一个惊人的电话,它带了一个重大的消息,这个消息
不对啊!这事考研的万能模板句子!!!!
morning call就是叫醒服务这就像惊人的叫醒服务一样传达给我们一个...的重要信息
表示这个信息很重要,像是早上的叫醒电话一样,会让我瞬间清醒~
to send 作定语修饰call
这句话是对的,that引导的同位语从句,结束说明information
As the depiction shows, in the middle of the river, a man who is struggling in the water with a hand rising for help. At the same time, there stands a sea of people at the blank of the river, who are witnessing an accidental happening without willing to help. Nevertheless, some one holding a cork hoop is trying his best to rescue the drawing man. It' like a striking morning call to send us a significant information that the phenomenal of self-centered and indifference have been in the spotlight at each corner of the society.
有人落水了,伸着双手求救,岸上很多围观者却没有人愿意出手相救。然而,相反的,有人却愿意套着救生圈尽力去救那个快淹死的人。这个人...
句子应该还没写完吧早上收到一个惊人的电话,它带了一个重大的消息,这个消息是……大致意思就是这样,参考下吧
不对啊!这事考研的万能模板句子!!!!
对啊,模板就是让你自己完善句子啊,你用的时候自己把消息的内容写进去啊,不然怎么是模板呢,具体情况具体内容啊。没有背景资料,肯定是直译的。
谢谢,我再看看其他人的翻译!相信时间的推移会……
这是一个惊人的早上打电话给我们一个重要的信息请采纳
它是一个惊人的叫醒服务发送给我们一个显著的信息
这样翻译你看看:得到这个重要的信息,犹如当头棒喝
这是一个引人注目的早晨呼叫给我们重要的信息
这个突兀的晨间电话给我们传递了一个重要的信息:
这是一个惊人的早上打电话给我们一个重要信息:
这是一个异乎寻常的早晨召唤着向我们传送出非常重要的信息
早上突来的电话给我们一个重要的信息
不对啊!这事考研的万能模板句子!!!!
......仿佛一个在清晨的里给我们带来重要信息的警钟....
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁帮忙翻译一下吧.谢谢啦~Weina, it is 6:00 morning, it will probably be my last email before 10 days if we don't have any troubles on the way to mountains today...I wish you many good and nice things during this time. Promise me to take a grea_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下吧.谢谢啦~Weina, it is 6:00 morning, it will probably be my last email before 10 days if we don't have any troubles on the way to mountains today...I wish you many good and nice things during this time. Promise me to take a grea
帮忙翻译一下吧.谢谢啦~Weina, it is 6:00 morning, it will probably be my last email before 10 days if we don't have any troubles on the way to mountains today...I wish you many good and nice things during this time. Promise me to take a great care of you. I already miss you very much :)sweet thinking for youOlivier
娜,这是今天上午六时,它可能会是我最后的电子邮件前10天,如果我们没有任何麻烦,就未来路向山的今天… …我想你了许多很好的和好的东西,在这段时间.答应我,以一个伟大的照顾你.我已经想念你十分:) 甜思想为你 奥利维
估计是作文吧‘‘‘要不就是小说..
Weina,现在是 6:00 早晨,如果我们今天在前往山的途中没有任何的麻烦,它或许将会以前是我的最后电子邮件 10 天。。。我在这次期间愿你许多善行和好的事物。 答应我小心。 我已经非常想念你 :)甜蜜思考为你Olivier
玮娜。。。现在是早上六点,这也许是我给你的最后一封信,十天前,如果我们在去山上的路上没出现任何问题,今天,我愿在这一次你有好运。答应我,照顾好自己,我已开始想你了。甜甜地想你。。。OLIVER...唉。。哥们,我翻译这个玮娜和OLIVER的信好几天了。。是你女朋友还是老婆???...帮忙翻译一下 !不要软件翻的 12月16日之前给我Today is Sunday and it is fine.I come to the English corner in the morning.It is my first time to come here.Oh,what a big crowd!There are many teachers,students and foreigners there.Some of_百度作业帮
帮忙翻译一下 !不要软件翻的 12月16日之前给我Today is Sunday and it is fine.I come to the English corner in the morning.It is my first time to come here.Oh,what a big crowd!There are many teachers,students and foreigners there.Some of
帮忙翻译一下 !不要软件翻的 12月16日之前给我Today is Sunday and it is fine.I come to the English corner in the morning.It is my first time to come here.Oh,what a big crowd!There are many teachers,students and foreigners there.Some of them read English Coachong Paper.Others talk in English.Everyone wants to learn from other people.
I join them and talk
with them in English.At first,I think my English is poor .So I'm afraid they laugh at me,but they ate very kind to me and make me relax.We talk about our school life,our hobbies and our studies in English.I learn a lot from them and make a lot of friends.
I love the English corner a lot.
今天是星期日,而且它是罚款.我在早晨到达英文角落.资讯科技是受到的影响我第一时间,真是大的群众啊!那里是许多在那里的老师,学生和外国人.他们其中的一些读英文纸.其它说话在英国语.每个人想要从其他的人学习.我参加他们而且和他们说话在英国语.起先,我想我的英文是贫穷的.因此我害怕他们笑我,但是他们吃非常亲切的对我而且使我放松.我们谈论我们的学校生活,我们的嗜好和我们的研究在英国语.我从他们得知很多而且交许多朋友.我非常爱英文角落.
今天是星期天并且天气很好..早上我来到了英语角..我初次来到这里...OH..真多人啊...那里聚集了很多老师.学生和外国人..他们中有些人阅读英文**报..其余的都在用英语谈话..每个人都想从其他人身上学习些什么..我加入了他们的英语会话..起初我认为我的英语太差..所以我怕他们笑话我..但他们都对我很友好令我很放松..我们用英语谈论我们的学校生活..爱好和学习..我从他们身上学了很多东西..交...

我要回帖

更多关于 significant level 的文章

随机推荐