推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口学年度临沂市蒙阴县下学期八年级期中考试--预览
试卷 教案 课件 搜索
试题搜索答案
☉禁止使用迅雷下载本站资源,如果不能下载请联系QQ:
☉如果遇到什么问题,可以加网站QQ群()
☉本站提供的资源仅供学习研究之用,任何涉及商业盈利目的均不得使用。
下载内容预览: 预览不包含图片,只是文字内容 ,需要完整资源请下载.
学年度临沂市蒙阴县下学期期中考试
八年级英语
第Ⅰ卷听力部分(共25分)
Ⅰ.请听句子,选择正确的应答语。(每小题1分,共5分)
(
) 1.A.Good idea.
B.I see.
C.What's up?
(
) 2.A.Thank you.
B.That's a good idea.
C.Why not?
(
) 3.A.Me too.
B.Really?
C.Thanks a lot.
(
) 4.A.Yeah, I'm afraid.
B.Come on.
C.I agree.
(
) 5.A.I am.
B.Hold on, please.
C.Who are you?
Ⅱ.请听句子,选择与其意思最接近的选项。(每小题1分,共5分)
(
) 6.A.Spring lasts for two months.
B.Spring is the best season of the year.
C.Spring starts from March and ends in May.
(
) 7.A.I rang you up a few minutes ago, and someone gave me a reply.
B.1 went to your home just now, but no one was there.
C.I phoned you a few minutes ago, but there was no reply.
(
) 8.A.Tom, Jack and their parents took a train to Tibet(西藏).
B.Tom, Jack and their parents flew to Tibet.
C.Tom and Jack took their parents to Tibet.
(
) 9.A.Do you like roller-skating?
B.Let's go roller-skating together, shall we?
C.It's better for us to go roller-skating.
(
) 10.A.Betty is taller than all her friends.
B.Betty is taller than all her sisters.
C.Betty is taller than most of her friends.
Ⅲ.听对活及问题,选择正确答案。(每小题1分,共5分)
(
) 11.A.About yesterday's birthday party.
B.About tomorrow's birthday party.
C.About asking the man to go to a birthday party.
(
) 12.A.She was at school.
  B.She was ill.
C.She didn't like school.
(
) 13.A.Windy.
B.Cloudy.
C.Sunny.
(
) 14.A.At the bus stop.
B.At the railway station. C.At the airport.
(
) 15.A.Basketball.
B.Soccer.
C.Basketball and soccer.
Ⅳ.请听短文,补全文中所缺单词,每空一词。(每小题1分,共l0分)
The bus driver works very hard.He is out from early morning______(16) late at night.
Sometimes he works in beautiful_______(17) when the sky is blue and the sun is shining, the trees look______(18)and people are glad to be________(19) on the bus.At times, it's cold and _______ (20)there is much________(21) rain, so he can't see very well when he is_______(22).
The conductor (售票员) is on the bus, too.He has a very_______(23) day going on the bus and down over one_______(24) times a day to help passengers (乘客) , getting the money and giving them their_______ (25).
  第Ⅱ卷笔试部分
Ⅰ.单项选择(共15小题,每小题1分,计15分)
(
)26.If you don't feel well, you may just stop______.
A.stopped reading
B.stop read
C.stop reading
D.stop to reading
(
)27.Ted asked me ______I could help him with his Chinese.
)28.This watch is Nick's.Please________ him.
A.pass on it to
B.pass it on to
C.pass on it at
D.pass it on at
(
)29.The teacher said we would have a class meeting________.
A.the next day
C.yesterday
D .last week
(
)30.His daughter Ann is ________ college student.
A.an 18-year-old
B.an 18 years old
C.a 18-years -old
D.a 18 year old
(
)31.If you meet troubles in your life, you must try to_______ the troubles.
B.get over
C.get out
D.take off
(
)32.They will stay at home if it_________ tomorrow.
A.will snow
)33.--- When is the good time_________ the party?
--- This afternoon, I think.
A.to have
)34.Sally looks very sad.What should I do to make her_________ ?
B.to be happy
C.happily
D to be happily
(
)35.Our headmaster told us that we___________ trees on the hill this Sunday
A.will plant
B.planted
C.would plant
D.plant
(
)36.She was surprised_________ the bad news.
C.hearing
D.to hear
(
)37.I was mad_________ my best friend because he didn't invite me to his party.
)38.Mr. Smith gave us_________ on how to learn English well.
A.an advice
B.some advice
C.many advices
D.any advice
(
)39.If you don't go there,___________
A.so do I
B.so will I
C.neither will I
D.nor I do
(
)40.I really don't know____________
A.where is the post office
B.when the party will start
C.how much was the sweater
D.how often did he take exercise
Ⅱ.完型填空。(共l0小题,每小题1分,计10分)
We live in the"computer age".People like scientists,writers,teachers and even students use computers to do
work.But more than 30 years ago,
couldn't do much.They were very big and expensive.Very
people were interested in them and knew how to use them.Today computers are smaller and
they Can do a lot of work,many people like to use them.Some people even have them at home.
Computers become very important because they Can work
than men and make fewer
mistakes.Computers Can
people do a lot of work。Writers now use computers to write.Teachers use them to study and children use them to play games.Computers can also remember what you put
them.Computers are very
and helpful.They are our good friends.
Do you want to
a computer?
(
)41.A.many of
B.all kinds of
D.very much
(
)42.A.scientists
B.teachers
C.students
D.computers
(
)43.A.few
D.a little
(
)44.A.cheap
B.cheaper
C.expensive
D.more expensive
(
)45.A.But
)46.A.slow
D.faster
(
)47.A.help
)48.A.in
)49.A.beautiful
B.careful
D.heavy
(
)50.A.pay
D.have
Ⅲ.阅读理解。(共20小题,每小题1分,计20分)
Have you ever been ill? When you are ill, you must be unhappy because your body becomes hot, and there are pains all over your body.You don't want to work.Instead, you want to stay in bed,
feeling very sad.
What makes us ill? It is germs (细菌).Germs are everywhere.They are very small and you can't find them with your eyes, but you can see them with a microscope(显微镜).They are very very small and there could be hundreds of them on a very small thing.
Germs are always found in dirty water.When we look at dirty water under the microscope, we shall see them in it.So your father and mother won't let you drink dirty water.
Germs aren't found only in water.They are found in air and dust.If you cut your finger and some of the dust (灰尘) from the floor goes into the cut, some of the germs would go into your finger.Your finger would become big and red, and you will have much pain in it.Sometimes germs would go into all of your body, and you would have pain everywhere.
)51.Which of the following is true?
A.If things are very very small, they are germs.
B.If things can't be seen, they must be germs.
C.Germs are only in dirty water.
       D.Germs are everywhere around us.
)52.What's a microscope used for?
A.Making very very small things look much bigger.
B.Making very big things look much smaller.
C.Helping you read some newspapers.
D.Helping you if you can't see things clearly.
)53.Why don't your parents let you drink dirty water.
A.You haven't looked at it carefully.
       B.Water can't be drunk in this way.
B.There are lots of germs in it.
       C.Water will make you ill.
)54.Which of the following is NOT true ?
A.Germs can be found both in water and in the air.
B.Germs can go into your finger if it is cut.
C.If your temperature (体温) is not OK, there must be germs in your body.
D.If your finger isn't cut, there aren't any germs on it.
)55.What's the main idea of the passage?
A.Germs can make us ill.
       B.Germs are in dirty water.
C.Don't drink dirty water.
       D.Take care of your fingers.
To:.cn
Subject:party!
Hi Jenny:
My sister Ann and I are going to have a party this Friday at my home.Some friends will be there.Mostly they are from office.My best friend Tom, will come, too.I want you to meet him.Do you want to come? We' 11 play games and talk.Then we'll have dinner.Everyone will bring food or drinks.It begins at 4:00 p.m.and ends at 8:00 or 9:00 p.m..
We'll have a great time ! Can you come? I hope so! Let me know soon.Call me or send me an e-mail.
                                     Lisa
)56.Who sent this e-mail?
)57.The party begins at_____________
A.4:00 a.m.
B.6:00 a.m.
C.4:00 p.m.
D.6:00 p.m.
(
)58.Tom is___________ best friend.
A.Jenny's
D.Jack's
(
)59.What's true about the party?
A.It's on Saturday.
B.All of Jenny's friends will come.
C.People will not bring things.
D.It will last four or five hours.
(
)60.What will Jenny do first?
A.Buy food for the party.
B.Call Tom.
C.Send an e-mail to Lisa.
D.Drive to Lisa's house.
C
(1) Will sharks hurt man? Different people have different ideas.Some people think a shark will hurt a person only if he swims in the water near a shark.Others think that sharks never hurt man.The right answer is between these two ideas.
(2) Many people are afraid of sharks, and some people feel afraid when others talk about sharks.
(3) If such an attack (攻击) happens, it is done because the shark is excited by the smell of blood.A shark attacks a person in a very different way.Often it does that without thinking.But a lion or a tiger often thinks carefully before it attacks man.
(4) There are more than three hundred kinds of sharks, and only three are dangerous to man.These three are the hammerhead shark, the tiger shark, and the white shark.All sharks are easily frightened and are much more afraid of man and man is afraid of them.They can smell things far away from them, and the smell of blood will excite them, then they may hurt man.
61.本文在录入时,粗心的工作人员把四段文字的顺序打乱了,请聪明的你选出它们按正确的顺序排列,使这四段文字更加通顺、合理。
A.(1) (3) (2) (4)
B.(2) (1) (4) (3)
C.(1) (3) (4) (2)
D.(4) (1) (2) (3)
62.How many kinds of sharks are there in the world?
63.把文中划线部分翻译成汉语。
64.What can make the shark attack people?
65.用文中的词填空。
用方框内所给的词的恰当变化形式填空:
Keep away from that dog, or it may____________ you.
D
one
19 months of her life, Helen was like other happy babies in every way.Then a sudden
injured损伤) her eyes and ears.From then on, she could neither see nor hear.She did not learn to talk when other children did.
Think what that
be like! Such a world was full of darkness.You could not see kinds of flowers and animals.You could not hear songs or a friend's voice.You could not even know what your friend looked like.This was Helen's world--- still and dark.
There seemed to be no way to teach Helen.For a long time her parents did not know what to do for her.And then, when she was six years old, they
for a teacher with the name Anne Sullivan, who was almost blind herself.She
she could help Helen to learn to live like other children.
66.___________ 67.___________ 68.___________ 69.___________ 70.___________
Ⅳ.阅读填词(10分)
A generation gap(代沟) has become a serious problem.I read a r
about it in the newspaper.Some children have killed t
after quarrels(争吵) with parents.I think this is
they don't have a good talk with each other.Parents now s
more time in the office.S
they don't have much time to stay with their children.As time passes, they both feel t
they don't have the same topics(话题) to talk about.I want to tell p
to be more with your children, get to know them and understand them.As for children, show your feeling t
your parents.They are the people who l
you.So tell them your thoughts(想法).In this way, you can have a b
understanding of each other.
71._______ 72._______ 73._______ 74._______ 75._______
76._______ 77._______ 78._______ 79._______ 80._______
Ⅴ.用所给动词的适当形式填空(共10小题,每小题1分,计10分)
81.While the Reads_______ (have) supper, the bell rang.
82.There_______ (not be) an important talk on science next Monday.
83.You_______ (get) well if you take the medicine.
84.My mother told me the light_______ (travel) much faster than sound.
85.I_______ (meet) Mr. Wang while I_______ (play) outside.
86.I_______ to see you if I am free tomorrow.(come)
87.When I came in, he_______ on the telephone.(talk)
88.There_______ a party next Monday.(be)
89.They_______ TV at nine o'clock last night.(watch)
90.The teacher asked him_______ it on the desk.(put)
Ⅵ.句型转换(共6小题,计6分)
91.Miss Gao said, "I like living here".
Miss Gao said _______ _______ living there.(间接引语)
92.Tom said he would take a bus to that park.
Tom said," _______ _______ take a bus to this park." (直接引语)
93.She can't pass the exam, I think.(同义句)
I _______ think she_______ pass the exam.
94.The visitors from the USA will stay here two hours.(划线部分提问)
_______ _______ will the visitors from the USA stay here?
95.His father flew to Italy last Sunday.(划线部分提问)
What _______ his father _______ last Sunday?
96.Study hard, and you'll pass the exam.(同义句)
_______ study hard, you'll not pass the exam.
Ⅶ.完成句子,(每题1分,共4分)
97.你十年后的生活会怎么样?
What _______ your life _______ _______ in ten years?
98.我想我将到另一个城市去谋生。
I think I will go to another city to_______ a_______
99.上星期天上午九点你在做什么?
What_______ you _______ at nine o'clock last Sunday morning?
100.昨晚他直到十点才睡觉。
He _______ go to bed _______ ten o'clock last night.
Ⅷ.补全对话,(每空1分,共5分)
选择适当的句子或答语。(5分)从B栏中选择A栏的正确的答句
(
)101.Will there be fewer trees in the future?
(
)102.What should she do?
(
)103.What were you doing when the UFO landed?
(
)104.What did she say?
(
) 105.What will happen if they have the party today?
A.She said she was good at speaking.
B.You should say sorry to her.
C.Yes, they will.
D.I was cooking in the kitchen.
E.Many of them won't come.
E.She should buy a new dress
G.No, there won't
Ⅸ.写作:(10分:加卷面分5分共15分).
根据汉语提示及要求,用英语写一篇文章。
标题:我理想的工作
提示:1)长大以后当一名歌星
   2)优势:如果歌唱得好,就会出名。出了名,就可以挣很多钱,可以开自己的公司,可以向慈善机构捐款,可以帮助别人,还可以周游全世界。
   3)问题:如果出名,就有人会一直关注你,这会给你的生活带来麻烦。并且你很难知道谁是你真正的朋友。
要求:1)条理清楚,意思连贯,语句通顺,书写规范。2)不少于80字。
免费观看教学视频您当前的位置:&&&&&正文
八年级英语下册同义句转换100例及答案_试题
八年级英语下册同义句转换100例及答案八年级英语下册期末复习之同义句转换103例(附答案)1. You’re a student. I’m a student, too. ____ you and I ____ students. 2. American fast food seems to be the most popular in the world. _____ _____ that American fast food is the most popular in the world. 3: It took him three days to mend the subway. & He _____ three days _____the subways.4、Ningbo has changed a lot in the past few years.Great changes have _____ _____in Ningbo in the past few years.5、I don’t know what I shall do next. I don’t know ______ ______ do next. 6.Cross the bridge,and you’ll see the hospital._____ _____ the bridge,and you’ll see the hospital.7. Mike is 17 years old and Kate is 15 years old.Kate is two years _____ _____ Mike.8. After fifteen minutes he turned on the radio again. _____ _____ _____,he turned on the radio again. 9.There is something wrong with Jack's eyes. _____ _____ _____with Jack's eyes.10.Thanks a lot for your help. Thank you very much for______ ______.11.His idea is better than yours. Your idea isn't_____ ______ _____ his. 12.What’s the price of the pen?& _____ _____ is the pen? 13. I find that it is hard to get along well with all my classmates.I find _____ ______ to get along well with all my classmates.14. The lazy boy usually doesn’t go to school on timeThe lazy boy is usually _____ ______ school.15. They are all American students. & _______& ______& _______ are American students.16. The shop is closed at 9 p.m.&The shop is closed at _____ o’clock ________& _______&& ______.17. I’m going to return this book to the library.I’m going to_____ this book _____ to the library.18. Do you want to be a friend of mine?&& Do you want to ______ ______ with me?19. We have lunch in the middle of the day. We have lunch _____ _____.&& 20. I think the shop is closed now.& I ______ think the shop ________& ________ now.21.& The best way of going there is by plane.The best way _____ _____there is by plane.22.&He often travels by plane.& He often ______ the plane _______ travel. &&&& He often travels _____ ______.&& He often travels ______ _____ _______ .23.& She doesn’t want that book. She wants this one.She wants this book ____ _____ that one.24.& We sometimes go to a movie. We sometimes ______ _______ _____ _______.25.& Maybe something is wrong with your bike.&&&& There ______ _______ something wrong with your bike.26.& What's wrong with you? What's _______ ________ with you? What's _____ ______?27.&Would you like to watch the World Cup? Why _____ ______ watch the World Cup?&&&& Why _____ ______ the World Cup? _____ ______ watching the World Cup?28.& There are a lot of flowers everywhere. There are _____ flowers _____ and there.29.& There are many shops on either side of the street.&&&&& There are many shops on ______ ______ of the street.30. We have no more food.&& We have _____ _____ of food.31. He is too fat to run fast. He isn't ____ _____ to run fast.32. Bob is the tallest in his class. Bob is taller than _____ ______ classmate in his class.Bob is taller than _____ ______ in his class.33. It’s better to keep your voice down in public.You ____ _____ keep your voice down in public.34. Her father has been a Party member for ten years.Her father _____ the Party ten years ______.It’s ten years ____ her father _____ the Party.35. I often go to America for holiday by air. I often ____ _____ America for my holiday.36. He often goes to Hangzhou on the plane on Sunday.He often _____ _____ Hangzhou on Sunday.37. My bike doesn't work now.______ ______ something_______with my bike&&& My bike ______ ________.38. What do you think of Chengdu? &_____ do you ______ Chengdu?39. Who takes care of your sick mother? Who ______ _______ your sick mother?40. What a lucky guy!&& _____ _____ the guy is!41. My mother often does some washing.&& My mother often ______ _______.42. The number of people in China is over 1.000.000.000.&& The number of people in China is _______ _________ 1.000.000.000.43. Perhaps he is our new English teacher.He ____ _____ our new English teacher44. The girl is eight years old.&& She is& _____ _____ girl.45. The Easterners are different from the westerners.&&& The Easterners ________ _______ ______ _______ the westerners.46. Bob is the earliest in our class. Bob is ______ than ______ ______ student in our class.47. We all like our teacher. ______ of _______ like our teacher.48. Five students come here., the other students watch them.&Five students come here., _____ _____ watch them.49. Don't shout. the baby is sleeping. _____ _____ .the baby is _________.50. I want some tea. please. I _______ _______ some tea.51. He is too old to work now. He ______ _______ ________ to work now.He is ______ old _______ he can't work now.52. Tom isn't as tall as Ben. Tom is ______ _______ Ben.53. My friends and I are playing football now.&&&& I _______ my friends ______ playing football now.54. Did you enjoyed yourself last Sunday? &Did you ____ ____ ____ ____ last Sunday?Did you _____ ____ last Sunday?55. I have a pen in my hand. ______ ______ a pen in my hand.56. This book cost me three yuan..I ______ three yuan _____ this book.57. She can’t speak Chinese or Japanese.& She can speak _____ Chinese ______ Japanese.58. Edison left school when he was five. Edison left school ___ ____ ____ ____ five.59. We can see some waste things here and there. We can see some ______ ______.60. There is only an apple on the tree. The tree only ________ an apple _____ it.61.When are you going to Shanghai?When are you _____ _____ Shanghai?62.Mary is the shortest of the girls in the class.----Mary is ____than____of___ ___ girls in the class----____ girl is ___ than Mary.63.The sick man is weak . He can't say a word& The sick man is ___ weak ___ say a word . 64.Miss Lin stopped and had a talk with Lucy. Miss Lin stopped ___ ___ a talk with Lucy.65.I think he can finish doing the work on time.I think he _____ ______ ______finish doing the work on time.66.The girl was shopping when the alien got out.&& _____ the girl was _____,the alien got out.67.There will be a sports meeting this week.There _____ _____ _____ be a sports meeting this week.68.You should write him a letter.&You should ____ ____ him.69.This kind of watch is not trendy.&& This kind of watch is _____ _____ ______.70.I like wearing different clothes from my friend’s&& I dislike weraing ____ ____clothes _____ my friend’s71.Could you tell me how I can get to the zoo?Could you tell me ____ _____ get to the zoo?Could you tell me ____ _____ to the zoo?72.Don’t shout to the little boy.Would you please ____ _____ to the little boy?73.They left school when the rain stopped yesterday afternoon.They _____leave school ______ the rain stopped yesterday afternoon.74.Mr Wu often helps me to study English.& Mr Wu often ____ me _____ my English.75.Is Mr Black in?& Is Mr Black _____ _____?76.Meimei studies math very well..& Meimei is _____ ______ math.& Meimei ______ _____ in math.77.When they saw the teacher,they didn’t talk anymore.& When they saw the teacher,they ______ ______.78. I’ll go to help you in a minuteI’ll go to help you ____ ____.79. Work hard,and you can pass the exam.____ you don’t study hard,you’ll_____in the exam.80.Could you please clean your desk?&& Would you _____ _____ your desk?81.I bought the computer six months ago.I ______ _____ the computer ______ six months.82.Remember to ring me up as soon as you get to Beijing.&& Don’t _______ to give me a ring as soon as you _____ ____ Beijing.83.---I’ve never been to an aquarium.---I haven’t, either.---I’ve never been to an aquarium.---______ ______I .---I’ve never been to an aquarium.---______ ______.84.The price of the shirt is really low.& The shirt _____ really ______.85.You should work out the problem alone,Tom.&&& You should work out the problem _____ ______,Tom.86 Lucy left school half an hour ago.Lucy has ______ ______ from school for half an hour.87.There are 30,000,000 people in that country.&& The _______ of that country _____ 30,000,000.88.Mr Smith isn’t here. He went to the library.&& Mr Smith _____ _____to the library.89. Yesterday he walked here instead of driving here. Yesterday he walked here _____ _____ drove here.90.He saw nobody in the room.&& He _____ see _____ in the room.91.I hope you are healthy&& I hope you are ____ good _____.92.I was mad at him for being lateI was _____ ______him for being late.93.We should work hard.&& We ____ _____ _____ work hard.94. She’ll come back as soon as she can.She’ll ______ as soon as _____.95.All my classmates went hiking last Sunday. I didn’t go with them.&& Everyone _____ in my class went hiking last Sunday ______ me.96.I was interested in the music when I was young.I _____ an ______ in the music when I was young.97.Give me a ring as soon as you get there,please.Please _____ me _____ as soon as you get there.98.They don’t need help anymore.&& They need ____ ____ help.99.He is hard-working.& He ______ ______.100. Let’s go to the English corner,shall we?&&& _____ _____going to the English corner?101.I want to travel around the world I want to travel _____ _____ the world102.Would you mind if I move your bike?Would you mind ____ _____ your bike?103. They are on a visit to the farm now.They _____ _____ the farm now.104. It is bad for your eyes to read in the sun______ in the sun isn’t _____ for your eyes. 105.I dislike pets.I _____ _____ pets.106.You must stay at home all day._____ _____ stay at home all day.107.Must I get up ?Do I _____ _____ get up?108.Please don’t be late.Would you ____ not _____ late?Would you mind _____ _____?Could you please _____ _____late?
八年级英语下册期末复习之同义句转换答案:
1.&Both,are2.&It seems3.&spent,mending4.&taken place5.&what to6.&Go,across7.&younger,than8.&A quarter/Fifteen minutes later9.&Something is wrong10.&helping,me11.&as/so good as12.&How much13.&it,hard14.&late, for15.&All of them16.&nine,in the afternoon17.&give,back18.&make,friends19.&at noon20.&don’t,is,open21.&to,go22.&take,to,by air,on the plane23.&rather than,instead of24.&go to the cinema25.&may be26.&the matter/the problem/the trouble,your trouble27.&don’t you,not,watch,What/How about28.&many,here29.&each,side/both,sides30.&run out31.&thin enough32.&any other,anyone else33.&had better34.&joined,ago35.&since,joined36.&flies,to 37.&There is,wrong,is broken38.&How,like39.&looks after,cares for40.&How lucky41.&washes clothes42.&more than43.&may be44.&an 8-year-old45.&aren’t the same as46.&earlier,any other47.&All us48.&the others49.&Be quiet,asleep50.&would like51.&isn’t young,so,that52.&shorter,than53.&with,am54.&have a good time,have fun55.&There is56.&paid for/spent on57.&neither,nor58.&at the age og59.&litter,everywhere60.&has,on61.&leaving for62.&shorter,any,the other,Any,taller63.&too,to64.&to have65.&is able to66.&While,shopping67.&is going to68.&write to69.&out of style70.&the same as71.&how to ,the way72.&not shout73.&didn’t,until74.&helps,with75.&at home76.&good at,does well77.&stopped talking78.&right away79.&If,fail80.&mind cleanig81.&have had,for82.&forget,arrive in83.&Neither,have,Me neither84.&is,cheap85.&by yourself86.&been away87.&population,is88.&has gone89.&rather than90.&didn’t anybody91.&in,health92.&angry with93.&are sopposed to94.&return,possible95.&else,except96.&took,interest97.&call/ring,up98.&no more99.&works hard100.&What/How about 101.&all over102.my/me moving103. are visiting 104.Reading,good105.doesn’t like106.You’d better107.have to108.mind be,come earlier, not be
猜你还喜欢的文章
热点文章排行榜
读完这篇文章后,您心情如何?
您还有150字可以输入
更多资讯请点击
热门关键字:,,,
【打印文章】
英国女摄影师坚持7年自拍裸照记录生活(组图)
南极企鹅在看什么?
情侣拍大尺度婚礼视频 堪比三级片
范冰冰82岁鹤发苍颜 还原垂暮武则天
“武当妹妹”舞拳抚琴展清纯侠女气质 网上走红
酒吧开业 竟请美女当街脱衣
• 版权所有 Copyright 2011 All rights reserved.

我要回帖

更多关于 touchid everywhere 的文章

随机推荐