.she is not therek什么and p什么

Zebrafish Mms2 promotes K63-linked polyubiquitination and is involv...
- PubMed - NCBI
The NCBI web site requires JavaScript to function.
FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListChoose DestinationFileClipboardCollectionsE-mailOrderMy BibliographyCitation managerFormatSummary (text)Abstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListCSVCreate File1 selected item: FormatSummarySummary (text)AbstractAbstract (text)MEDLINEXMLPMID ListMeSH and Other DataE-mailSubjectAdditional textE-mailAdd to ClipboardAdd to CollectionsOrder articlesAdd to My BibliographyGenerate a file for use with external citation management software.Create File
2012 Feb 1;11(2):157-66. doi: 10.1016/j.dnarep.. Epub
2011 Nov 3.Zebrafish Mms2 promotes K63-linked polyubiquitination and is involved in p53-mediated DNA-damage response.1, , , , .1College of Life Sciences, Capital Normal University, Beijing, People's Republic of China.AbstractThe ubiquitin-conjugating enzyme Ubc13 together with a Ubc/E2 variant (Uev) form a stable complex and mediate K63-linked polyubiquitination, which is implicated in DNA damage tolerance in yeast and mammalian cells. The zebrafish Danio rerio is a lower vertebrate model organism widely used in the studies of vertebrate development and environmental stress responses. Here we report the identification and functional characterization of two zebrafish UEV genes, Drmms2 and Druev1. Their deduced amino acid sequences indicate that the two UEV genes evolved separately prior to the appearance of vertebrates. Both zebrafish Uevs form a stable complex with DrUbc13 as well as Ubc13s from yeast and human, and are able to promote Ubc13-mediated K63 polyubiquitination in vitro, suggesting that their biochemical activities are conserved. Despite the fact that both zebrafish UEV genes can functionally replace the yeast MMS2 DNA-damage tolerance function, they exhibited differences in DNA-damage response in zebrafish embryos: ablation of DrMms2, but not DrUev1, enhances both spontaneous and DNA-damage induced expression of p53 effectors p21 and mdm2. In addition, DrUbc13 specifically binds Drp53 in an in vitro assay. These observations collectively indicate that zebrafish Mms2 and Ubc13 form a stable complex, which is required for p53-mediated DNA-damage response.Copyright (C) 2011 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.PMID:
[PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]
Publication TypesMeSH TermsSubstancesGrant SupportFull Text SourcesOther Literature SourcesMolecular Biology DatabasesMiscellaneous
Supplemental Content
External link. Please review our .That girl has long hair . She is tall and slim . She looks very p___.(p开头的单词) 填空_百度知道
That girl has long hair . She is tall and slim . She looks very p___.(p开头的单词) 填空
提问者采纳
这里翻译一下句子:那个女孩有一头长发。有错误我会及时改正的pretty~是“美丽的”,她又高又苗条,“漂亮的”意思,她看起来十分美丽
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
其他4条回答
pretty(美丽) 如果您认可我的答案,请点击下面的“选为满意回答”按钮,谢谢!
果断pretty
pretty漂亮的
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁你能根据描述猜出是什么动物吗It,s thin and brown.It,s got four legs and a long tail.it likes eating dananas and climbing trees.It,s very clever.What is it?Z X C B N M M S Q E R D O G T Y U N O R Y Y A M K G KA K T U R F P B T OK L Y D B V A S Y UE H U I M O N K E Y R_百度作业帮
你能根据描述猜出是什么动物吗It,s thin and brown.It,s got four legs and a long tail.it likes eating dananas and climbing trees.It,s very clever.What is it?Z X C B N M M S Q E R D O G T Y U N O R Y Y A M K G KA K T U R F P B T OK L Y D B V A S Y UE H U I M O N K E Y R S I B I R D S J P D B O D H M A Z K L D B U A B E L E P HA N T D F S A H J R G H P 我会追分的 越早越好 我看时间的情况追分 100分也有可能
D O G狗M O N K E Y猴子B I R D鸟E L E P HA N T 大象是这个意思嚒
1考拉其余的看不懂,好像还有鸟 猴子 蚂蚁
第一个……是猴子吧a-b-c-d-e-f-g-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o-p-q-r-s-t-u-v-w
A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W
此结果来自百度翻译,长句或段落建议您使用
1. Liver and kidney are particularly rich in vitamin A.
肝脏和肾脏富含维生素A。
来自柯林斯例句
2. Use only clean, Grade A, perfect eggs.
只用表面干净、无磕碰的A级鸡蛋。
来自柯林斯例句
3. a diet that is deficient in vitamin A
缺乏维生素A的饮食
来自《权威词典》
4. She is in the A stream.
来自《简明英汉词典》
5. The Navy has decided to cancel its contract for the A-12 Stealth attack plane.
海军方面已决定取消购买A-12隐形攻击机的合同。
来自柯林斯例句
0){var rand = parseInt(Math.random() * (000)+100000);top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'))+'?renovate='+}else{top.location.href='/'+encodeURIComponent(document.getElementById('s').value.trim().replace( / /g, '_'));};}" action="/">
查过的词自动加入生词本
Tip:此功能设置只能在登录状态下生效
a-b-c-d-e-f-g-h-i-j-k-l-m-n-o-p-q-r-s-t-u-v-w
需要改进的内容:
单词大小写
其他(请在下面补充描述)
错误描述:
您还可在这里补充说明下 O(∩_∩)O~
方便的话,请您留下一种联系方式,便于问题的解决:1.Maria is very shy,so she often gets nervous and even gets p_ when she isin a party.2.After finishing your test paper,you must remember to check all the questions and c_ mistakes._百度作业帮
1.Maria is very shy,so she often gets nervous and even gets p_ when she isin a party.2.After finishing your test paper,you must remember to check all the questions and c_ mistakes.
1.panic 2.correct

我要回帖

更多关于 she is my sin纯音乐 的文章

随机推荐