thanks for lover…my lover中文翻译

当前位置: &
求翻译:我对父母的感激之情难以言表(show thanks to)是什么意思?
我对父母的感激之情难以言表(show thanks to)
问题补充:
My gratitude to their parents indescribable (show thanks to)
I am grateful to my parents love thanks to unspeakable (show)
正在翻译,请等待...
Gratitude to my father and untold (show thanks to)
My gratitude to their parents indescribable (show thanks to)
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!当前位置: &
ok thanks是什么意思
中文翻译还不错:&&&&adj. 〔口语〕好;对,不错;可以;行;阅。 n. ( ...:&&&&vt. 1.感谢,道谢。 2.劳驾。 短语和例子 tha ...
例句与用法1.- ok thanks . you got any reason ? - you did commercial for meat in the bun-好,谢谢.有什么理由吗? -你为肉夹馍做宣传2.Ok thanks . you got any reason ? - you did commercial for meat in the bun好,谢谢.有什么理由吗? -你为肉夹馍做宣传3.Ok thank u , could u give an example of this i tried it but it does not work好的,谢谢你。你能给个例子么?我试过了,但是不能用。
相邻词汇热门词汇求翻译初音Sentence my Lover的中文歌词!_百度知道
求翻译初音Sentence my Lover的中文歌词!
Breathe, hold on to your dream who will be there.Sink in my heart, sink in the dark.Lean on my shoulder, avoid the saver.I am your love, I own your love.Forgive what is naked antipathy .Let me free from what your planed.Perfect violation leads me continuely to your future to your scourge.Those who hate you, god will erase them, so in the end nothing left.Only this moment did you realize I am still here to end your life.
提问者采纳
呼吸坚持梦想沉我黑暗沉沦靠我肩避免保护我我拥原谅裸体反让我摆脱计划完美行导致我继续未鞭恨帝删除所没留刻知道我仍直命结束
我……我也有用过百度翻译啦……但是觉得怪怪的……
百度翻译是系统性翻译,它翻译的时候甚至和老师教的有出入,但大体性是对的,百度翻译翻好之后,你在一句句的去对中文试试看,总有不恰当的地方需要更改,毕竟这是歌词,同一个英文单词,会有许多不同的释义,也可以单独的单词查查看是哪里感觉不对?
呃……好像很厉害的样子……恩,我自己慢慢去修改好了,谢谢!
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
呼吸吧坚持梦想谁沉浸我吧沉浸黑暗吧靠我肩避救赎(拯救)者我挚我拥宽恕些赤裸厌恶让我计划逃离完美犯罪直引导着我往未 往灾难些憎恨由神消除所没留才意识我仍结束命翻译非翻译器翻译w
初音的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁谢谢你的祝福,我亲爱的老公 的翻译是:Thanks blessing my dear husband 中文翻译英文意思,翻译德语请在下面的文本框内输入文字,然后点击开始翻译按钮进行翻译,如果您看不到结果,请重新翻译!
谢谢你的祝福,我亲爱的老公
选择语言:从
罗马尼亚语
罗马尼亚语
Thank you for your blessing, my dear husband
Thank you for your blessings, my dear husband
Thanks blessing my dear husband
Thank you very much for your blessing, and my dear husband
Thanks your blessing, my dear husband
相关内容&我的名字是我妈妈给我起的 My name is my mother gives me & 每天晚上准时睡觉 Every evening sleeps punctually & 江苏省连云港市苍梧路59号 Jiangsu Province Lienyungang city Cangwu road 59 & Though this belief continues to be strong some people question whether it is true. 虽然这信仰继续是强的某些人问题它是否是真实的。 & Don’t get off the bus until it stopped 不要下公共汽车,直到它停止了 & 你在门外? you in the door? ; & Cooke Taylor Triplet Cooke泰勒三胞胎 & 超级电脑用起来非常爽 The supercomputer uses extremely crisply & 证明文件的名称 Proves the document the name & 检查给客人带走的小菜单或Promotion是否够用,如果不够,请准备 Inspection small menu or Promotion which carries off to the visitor is whether sufficient, if insufficient, please prepare & 他们会在下次买货时和我们联系 They can will buy goods when the next time and we relate & you are so good 您是很好 & 这里 正在翻译,请等待... & 你在门口? you in the door? ; & 外布 Outside cloth & wnter new password wnter新口令 & 研究生期间历年获得校一等奖学金 Graduate student period all previous years obtain the school one and so on the scholarships & 500LIQUID SOFTGELS 500LIQUID SOFTGELS & can you play facebook over there? 您能否在那演奏facebook ? & 临时照顾 Temporary attendance & Danny ang I are studies at No.8 Middle School. Danny ang I是研究在没有中学。 & 年龄不超过 The age does not surpass & 我认为时间就是金钱,我们要节约时间,抓住机遇。 I thought the time is the money, we must save the time, holds the opportunity. & I`m a normal boy,but i have my own good habits I `m一个正常男孩,但我有我自己的好习性 & 哦 知道了 你自己保重 Oh had known you take care & topar remark topar评论 & 几十我失败一千次,我也不会放弃 Several dozens I am defeated 1000 times, I cannot give up & a chinese chain 中国链子 & microlab microlab & 希望你永远都记住,有我,最后,希望你能原谅我,谢谢 Hoped you forever all remember, have me, finally, hoped you can forgive me, thanks & 她的苍白的皮肤和铜色头发迷住了莫里斯。 Her pale skin and the copper color hair has charmed Morris. & 弟,姐在这里,提前祝你中秋节快乐,心想事成哦 The younger brother, the elder sister in here, wishes your Midautumn Festival to be joyful ahead of time, thought the matter becomes oh & porcentual 百分比 & 我们拥有一个强大的球队,我们总是坚信我们能够把握机会破门 We have a formidable team, we always believed we can grasp the opportunity to force a door open & woke up to hear 醒听见 & persis persis & Remember all the sadness and frustration.And let it go let it go 记住所有悲伤和失望。并且让它去让它去 & Oh, my lady mama 噢,我的夫人mama & 但是当他们伤心时,他们从不告诉我们 But works as when they sad, they ever do not tell us & who is your main? 谁是您的扼要? & 父亲为我买了一辆电动自行车一边我能快速到校。 The father bought one side an electrically operated bicycle for me I to be able as fast as the school. & leaving your skin soft 留给您的皮肤软 & 为广大用户订制各类规格铝棒和锌锭。 Orders each kind of specification aluminum stick and the zinc spindle for the user community. & man and nature 人和自然 & did you take part in the lecture given by Profesor Smith 您在史密斯教授给的演讲参与了 & 我说好就好 I reach an agreement well & just in case 万一 & Not until the clock struck 12did he go to bed 没有,直到时钟被触击的12did他上床 & 今天有许多新片上映 Today has many new pieces to screen & 人生中最永 In life most forever & 我最喜欢的科目是英语英语,我还喜欢和老师和同学们在一起唱英语歌玩游戏。 I most like the subject is English English, I also like with teacher and schoolmates am singing English song to play the game together. & B. B. Because the soap opera makes young people feel close to their people. B. B. 由于肥皂剧使青年人感觉紧挨他们的人。 & 通过上下文学习生词和短语,不容易遗忘 Through the context study new word and the phrase, not easy to forget & 姐姐,,,中秋快乐,,开心每一天! The elder sister, midautumn festival is joyful, happy every one day! & 他聪明,能较好的组织班级活动 He is intelligent, can the good organization class and grade move & choosehandy'sblueworkshopfromthebuildmenuand choosehandy'sblueworkshopfromthebuildmenuand & 我知道你的需求 I know your demand & they admit having taken the money on the table 他们在桌承认被采取金钱 & 是我该回报你们的时候了 Is I should repay your time & Hello, I'm Jim. Ben is must cousin. 你好,我是吉姆。 本是必需表兄弟。 & gavrilo princip gavrilo princip & 成功很简单,就是在适当的时间,用正确的方法,做正确的事 The success is very simple, is in the suitable time, with the correct method, makes the correct matter & Our boys and girls are exposed to English for the first time 我们的男孩和女孩第一次被暴露在英语 & orthopaedics 矫形术 & (1)门德尔松音乐思想:门德尔松的音乐创作充满着和谐、浪漫、明朗的特征。 (1) Mendelssohn music thought: Mendelssohn's music creation is filling the harmony, romantically, the bright characteristic. & everyone can
exercise 大家能 锻炼 & I haven't appeared 我没出现 & somehow you will 您莫名其妙地将 & to join in discussions and show interest in other people’s ideas 加入讨论和显示兴趣在其他人的想法上 & 当我去你家餐厅吃饭时,我发现有些细节需要改进 When I go your dining room eats meal, I discovered some details need to improve & 思念 让爱继续疗伤 Missing lets like continuing to cure the wound & 在星期六我不是通常呆在家 I am not usually stay on Saturday in the home & 中等袋 Medium bag &

我要回帖

更多关于 my love中文翻译 的文章

随机推荐