你的爸爸每天夜里都看电视英语怎么说.英语为什么用watch 而不是watches

翻译下列句子 1.你寒假期间去哪里了? 2.jenny喜欢看书。昨晚她看了一本英语书。 3.Emma每天都看电视,可_百度知道
翻译下列句子 1.你寒假期间去哪里了? 2.jenny喜欢看书。昨晚她看了一本英语书。 3.Emma每天都看电视,可
昨天他没有看。4.上周六他们做什么了?他们做作业和购物了。5.他什么时候出生的?1980年。
提问者采纳
1.Where have you been during winter vacation? 2.Jenny likes reading. Last night, she read an English book. 3.Emma watches TV every day, but yesterday he didn't watch. 4.What did they do last Saturday? They did their homework and went shopping. 5.When was he born? In 1980.
提问者评价
说声谢谢,感谢你的无私帮助!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
1、where did you go the winter holiday2、jenny likes readingbooks and she saw an English book last night 3、Emma watches TV everyday but she didn't yesterday4、-- what did they do last Saturday
-- they did their homeworks and shoping5/-- when was he born
-- in 1980
1.where have you been in winter breaker?2.jenny likes reading books. she read an english book last night.3.emma watches tv everyday. but she didn't watch it last night.4. what did they do last saturday?
they did homework and went shopping.5.when was he born? 1980
1 Where did you go during your winter holiday?2Jenny loves reading books.She read an English book last night.3 Emma watchesTV everyday but she didn't watch it last night.4 What did they do last Saturday?They did their homework and went shopping.5 When was he born? In 1980.
喜欢看书的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁用英语写你的爸爸看书看电视吗? 为什么?
不是翻译,是一短文,6句左右.下面写中文意思,急急急!简单的也行,6句左右。谢谢了_百度作业帮
用英语写你的爸爸看书看电视吗? 为什么?
不是翻译,是一短文,6句左右.下面写中文意思,急急急!简单的也行,6句左右。谢谢了
用英语写你的爸爸看书看电视吗? 为什么?
不是翻译,是一短文,6句左右.下面写中文意思,急急急!简单的也行,6句左右。谢谢了
No,he don't,he has many business to do,he don't want to waste time on reading boring books.TV is not a good choice to watch,because it will make you feel shortsightedness,my dad has already shortsightedness,he don't want to shortsightedness more.Sometimes he read books in his relaxing time,he said this could help him to learn more.他有很多工作去做,他不想把时间消耗到读无用的书上去,看电视不是一个好选择,它会使你近视,我爸爸已经近视了,他不想更近视.有时他会在空闲时读书,他说读书能使他增加知识.
Hi,Mrs,Kalen.Hi,Lagy.Are you father fond of Television Programme and literature ? I attemptted to getacquainted with your father but he trapped himself in his appartment all days and I even ...我爸爸每天看两小时的电视,用英语怎么说_百度作业帮
我爸爸每天看两小时的电视,用英语怎么说
我爸爸每天看两小时的电视,用英语怎么说
my father spends two hours watching television every day.
My dad watches TV for 2 hours every day.
My father looked every day two hours of television
My father wathes TV for 2 hours every day.
My father looked every day two hours of television
My father looked every day two hours of television.
My father whach TV two hours eyeday
Every day, my farther/dad spends two hours in watching TV.
My father spend two hous on watch TV everyday.就是这样。。。。英语翻译(不许用翻译器)1、昨天你爸爸做了什么事?2、他看电视和做运动。3、昨天晚上,Amy和她妈妈买了_百度知道
英语翻译(不许用翻译器)1、昨天你爸爸做了什么事?2、他看电视和做运动。3、昨天晚上,Amy和她妈妈买了
3、昨天晚上,Amy和她妈妈买了什么?4、上周末,他们在公园玩什么?5、我们昨天没有上英语课。(快点!!急需……求)
提问者采纳
1.What did your father do yesterday?2.He watched TV and did some sports.3.What did Amy and her mother buy yesterday night?4.What did they play in the park last weekend?5.We didn't have English classes yesterday.
提问者评价
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
1、昨天你爸爸做了什么事?What did your father do yesterday?2、他看电视和做运动。He watches TV and does sports.3、昨天晚上,Amy和她妈妈买了什么?What did her mother and her buy last night?4、上周末,他们在公园玩什么?What were they playing with last weekend?5、我们昨天没有上英语课。We didn't take English lesson yesterday.
1. what did your father do yesterday? 2. he watched TV and did some exercise3. What did Amy and her mom buy last night? 4. What did they play last weekend in the park? 5. We didn't have English class yesterday.
1、what did your father do yesterday?2.He watched TV and did sports.3.what did Amy and her mother do in the park on yesterday night?4.we didn't have english class yesterday
1、昨天你爸爸做了什么事?2、He watch TV and do exercise3、Last night, Amy and her mother to buy what?4、Last weekend, they play in the park?5、Last weekend, they play in the park?
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 watch和watches 的文章

随机推荐