iusually. domyhomeworkafterschool. 改为一般疑问句改为陈述句

把下列句子分别改为一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(英文)急...1.I do my homework ever games.特殊疑问句提问my homework2.Amy likes piaying computer games.特殊疑问句提问 computer games3.Wego to schod every moring.特殊疑_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
把下列句子分别改为一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(英文)急...1.I do my homework ever games.特殊疑问句提问my homework2.Amy likes piaying computer games.特殊疑问句提问 computer games3.Wego to schod every moring.特殊疑
把下列句子分别改为一般疑问句和特殊疑问句(英文)急...1.I do my homework ever games.特殊疑问句提问my homework2.Amy likes piaying computer games.特殊疑问句提问 computer games3.Wego to schod every moring.特殊疑问句提问go to schod4.He speaks English very well.特殊疑问句提问 English5.I like taking photos in the park.特殊疑问句提问 taking photos6.John comes from Canada.Where 特殊疑问句提问 Canada7.She is a good student.特殊疑问句提问good student8.Do you often piay fooyball after school?(改为特殊...和陈述句)特殊疑问句提问 fooyball9.I watch TV every day特殊疑问句提问TV10.David has got a goal.特殊疑问句提问a goal
I do (my homework) every day.一般问句:Do you do your homework every day?特殊问句:What do you do every day?2.Amy likes playing (computer games).一般问句:Does Amy like playing computer games?特殊问句:What does Amy like playing?3.We (go to school) every morning.一般问句:Do you go to school every morning?特殊问句:What do you do every morning?4.He speaks (English) very well.一般问句:Does he speak English very well?特殊问句:What language does he speak very well?5.I like (taking photos) in the park.一般问句:Do you like taking photos in the park?特殊问句:What do you like doing in the park?6.John comes from (Canada).一般问句:Does John come from Canada?特殊问句:Where does John come from?7.She is a (good student).一般问句:Is she a good student?特殊问句:What is she?8.Do you often play (football) after school?特殊问句:What do you often play after school?陈述句:I often play football after school.9.I watch (TV) every day.一般问句:Do you watch TV every day?特殊问句:What do you watch every day?10.David has got (a goal).一般问句:Has David got a goal?特殊问句:What has David got?
What do you do ever games?What does Amy like playing?Where do you go every morning?Which language does he speak very well?Wha...
1、Do you do your homework ever games? what do you do ever games?2.Does Amy like play computer games? what does Amy like playing?3.Do you go to school every moring? where do you go evey morin...
what do you do ever games?what does Amy like playing ?what do you do every morning ?what does he speak very well ?what do you...
What do you do every day?What does Amy like doing?Where&do you go every morning?What does he speak very well?What do you...初一一般现在时练习题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
&&¥2.00
喜欢此文档的还喜欢
初一一般现在时练习题
一​般​现​在​时​练​习​题
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢 上传我的文档
 下载
 收藏
该文档贡献者很忙,什么也没留下。
 下载此文档
正在努力加载中...
鲁教版英语六年级下册期末常考知识点汇总.doc
下载积分:800
内容提示:鲁教版英语六年级下册期末常考知识点汇总.doc
文档格式:DOC|
浏览次数:5|
上传日期: 05:14:56|
文档星级:
该用户还上传了这些文档
鲁教版英语六年级下册期末常考知识点汇总.doc.DOC
官方公共微信1.My brother reads books after school.(改为否定句)2.My parentes usually cook nice food dor us.(一般疑问句)3.His brother works hard at his lessons.(一般疑问句)4.I think she can get a good score.(改为否定句)5.My cousin r_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.My brother reads books after school.(改为否定句)2.My parentes usually cook nice food dor us.(一般疑问句)3.His brother works hard at his lessons.(一般疑问句)4.I think she can get a good score.(改为否定句)5.My cousin r
1.My brother reads books after school.(改为否定句)2.My parentes usually cook nice food dor us.(一般疑问句)3.His brother works hard at his lessons.(一般疑问句)4.I think she can get a good score.(改为否定句)5.My cousin rides a bike to the cinema.(同义句)&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&还有,可以教下我应该怎么改否定句和一般疑问句么,我英语成绩还可以的,就是不会这两个,&&&& &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& 拜托了,
My doesn't read books after schoolDo your parentes usually cook nice food for you?Does his brother work hard at his lessons?I don't think she can get a good scoreMy cousin goes to the cinema by bike
1.My brother doesn't read books after school.2.Do your parents usually cook nice food for you?3.Does his brother work hard at his lessons?4.I don't think she can get a good score.5.My cousin goes to the cinema by bike.不难啊、要注意否定前移、、
1.My brother doesn't read books after school.2.Do your parents usually cook nice food for you?3.Does his brother work hard at his lessons?4.I don't think she can get a good score.5.My cousin goes to the cinema by bike.
1.My brother doesn't read books after school.2.Do my parentes usually cook nice food for us?3.Does his brother work hard at his lessons?4.I don't think she can get a good score.5.M...I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)_百度作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
I do my homework every day.(改为一般疑问句,作否定回答)
一般疑问句:Do you do your homework every day?否定句:No,I don't.

我要回帖

更多关于 家庭学校homeschool 的文章

随机推荐