谈论你自己的一天,写一篇新闻报道作文英语作文(与自己作息相同的朋友)

英语在作文 关于你喜欢吃什么你的朋友喜欢吃什么的英语作文加作息时间表_百度作业帮
英语在作文 关于你喜欢吃什么你的朋友喜欢吃什么的英语作文加作息时间表
英语在作文 关于你喜欢吃什么你的朋友喜欢吃什么的英语作文加作息时间表
I like eating all kinds of vegetables and fuit because they are good for my health. But my favourite food is dumpling. I think dumplings are delicious to eat. My friend Lucy likes meat and rice. I like getting up early at about 6:oo. Then I go to school by bike. I have four classes in the morning and three in the afternoon. After dinner, I do my homework and then surf the internet. I usually go to bed at 9:30.
上文就挺好,不过有一处
dumpling忘记加s了。写一个英语作文写自己一天的作息时间表,主人公是张世琪_百度作业帮
写一个英语作文写自己一天的作息时间表,主人公是张世琪
写一个英语作文写自己一天的作息时间表,主人公是张世琪
Schedule of my one day'According to yesterday's arrangment,I need go to the centre Park to meet one customer first,after breakfast.That maybe will take me two or three hours there.after that,back to the company.Having luch,and having a short break at noon.In the afternoon,work as usuall and attend a meeting at 4 o'clock.before finish one day work,make a small sumarry what i have done today and what things i need to do next day.after work,it's my spare time.sometimes,have dinner with my famliy,or go to pub with my friends.or perhaps,Watch Tv at home after dinner.or.,who knows,...描写朋友一天的作息时间 (初一英语作文)80词左右,明天就要交了._百度作业帮
描写朋友一天的作息时间 (初一英语作文)80词左右,明天就要交了.
描写朋友一天的作息时间 (初一英语作文)80词左右,明天就要交了.
I have a good friend , she/he(下面的全部用he代替,性别你自己选择)likes going to school on foot, and
he often reads
he eats dinner(晚餐)
at home, but has lunch(午餐) at school . He
likes playing soccer(足球) and watching TV, so he always plays soccer with his friends on sunday(星期天). He don't
like eating
fruit or rice, he favorites foods are meet and noodles.
We have good friendship(友谊)写一篇小明一天的作息情况,英语作文_百度作业帮
写一篇小明一天的作息情况,英语作文
写一篇小明一天的作息情况,英语作文
Today is May Day.My mother father and me went to park to have a picnic,and then visited my grandma and grandpa.We got up at 6:00 and had our breakfast at 6:30 in the morning.At 9:00,we went to park for picnic,we took juice,cornflakes,apples,oranges,lollipops,bananas,ice creams,mangoes,and so on.I also took toys,such as doll,ball,balloon,skateboard and a kite.In the afternoon at 14:00,we went to visit my grandma and grandpa.I helped grandpa to do some house work.My sister and me played skateboard and doll.At 20:00 we went home,and played computer games for two hours and then went to bed.Today I’m very happy!

我要回帖

更多关于 初二上学期间作息作文 的文章

随机推荐