i can't afford to take a look at it take up是什么意思思

文档分类:
在线文档经过高度压缩,下载原文更清晰。
淘豆网网友近日为您收集整理了关于2010年9月份国家统考大学英语B考试题库的文档,希望对您的工作和学习有所帮助。以下是文档介绍:2010年9月份国家统考大学英语B考试题库 2010年9月份国家统考大学英语B考试题库交际英语How long have your parents been in Paris?Well, they got there lastWednesday.So about a week.What is your father? He teaches physics in a school.___ - How many days do you want the car? C I'd like to rent a car,please.___ - I can't make myself understood.- Take it easy. We are trying tohelp you. C I'dlike to have a Chinese interpreter.___ - I think you have given me the wrong change.- I'm sorry aboutthat. B Excuseme,___ - I'd like to place an order please. A Can I help you?___ - Oh, well, I'll speak a little slower. D I'm sorry I can't follow you.___ - Ok, please fill out this form. A I wish to open a savings account.___ - Thank you, I certainly will. C Please remember me to yourmum.___ - You too! A Merry Christmas!___? He teaches physics in a school. C What is your father___? Well, they got there last Wednesday. So about a week. B Howlong haveyour parents been in ParisA .A table for two, please.- B This way, please.pany, may I help you?- B This is Jack speaking. May Ispeak to MissJenny?Allow me to introduce myself. I' m Li Hua. A I'm Todd Smith. It'snice to meetyou.Ami, I want this report typed today. A. It’ll be ready in the afternoon,sirAre you doing anything this evening?- D I don't think so.Are you feeling better today, Jack?- C Yes, thank you, doctor. But Istill don'tfeel good.Are you feeling better today, Mrs. Willis?- D Yes, thanks, doctor. ButI still feeldizzy.Are you fond of reading novels?- D Yes. I like reading novels.Are you getting a new flat this year? ____ I can’t afford to pay mybills, let alonebuy a new flat. B You must be joking.Are you going on holiday for a long time?- C No. Only a couple ofdays.Are you going on holiday?- A Not until next week.Are you Mr. Robert Lee? A Yes, Lee speakingAre you ready to order desert, please? D. Yes, I'd like to have somechocolatecakeBring me the bill, please. - B Please wait for a moment, sir.C .Can I ask you a few questions?- D Certainly.Can I borrow your bike? B. I am sorry. It is not at the hand now.Can I borrow your camera for a couple of days? C. Sure, here you are.Enjoy yourjourneyCan I borrow your camera for a week?A. Sure, here you areCan I get you a cup of tea?- A That's very kind of you.Can I have a look at your passport? C Here you areCan I help you with the bag? B Thank youCan I help you with your luggage? A. Thank you. I can manage itmyselfCan I help you with your suitcase? D. Thank you. I can managemyselfCan I help you, sir? - B Yes. I'd like to withdraw some money.Can I help you, sir?- C Yes. Can I have a look at that sweater?Can I help you?- C I'd like to try on these shoes, please.Can I speak to Mr. Brown, please?- Yes, ____ C Brown is speaking.Can I speak to Mrs. Rose?- Can I take a message for him?B I amafraid he is notin.Can e over for dinner with us? A I’d like to but I have ameeting tonightCan you go out with us for dinner this evening? B Thanks a lot butI’m busytonightCan you go to the concert with us this evening? I’d love to, but I’mbusy tonight .Can you help me clear up the mess?- D No problem.Can you help me?- B Sure. What is it?Can you turn down the radio, please? B I’m sorry, I didn’t realize itwas e and see me if you have time. - D I will.Congratulations! You won the first prize in today’s speech contest. CThank youCould I borrow your bike?- B I'm sorry, it's not at hand now.Could I borrow your car for a few days? Sure ,here your are. Enjoyyourjourney.Could I borrow your English Dictionary?- C I'm sorry. It's not at handnow.Could I speak to Don Watkins, please? Speaking, please.Could I speak to Jane, please?- C I'm afraid you've got the wrongnumber.Could I speak to John Harris, please. D SpeakingCould I speak to Mike please?B、Who is speaking?Could I use your dictionary for a moment? C By all meansCould you be so kind as to turn down that rock “n” roll? I ampreparing fortomorrow’s exam. Sure. Sorry to disturb you.Could you borrow me your English dictionary? C. I’m sorry. It’s notat hand now.Could you give me a helping hand? B, Sure, what can I do for you? Iwant toclean my room.Could you help me with my homework, please? D Sorry I can’t. Ihave to go to ameeting right nowCould you help me with my physics, please? Sorry I can’t. I have togo to ameeting right now.Could you take a photo of me with the lake as the background?- C Byall means.Could you tell me where the nearest parking lot is? C Sorry, I'm astranger here.D .David injured his leg playing football yesterday. Really? How did thathappen?Did Tom tell you to water the flowers? C He did. And so I didDid you say you liked this novel? - ___. I said it's not bad. A NotexactlyDid you see the ad on the bulletin board?- A No. What's it about?Do we have any assignment for next class?- C I missed the class too.Do mute to work?- No, I work at home. ___ B How aboutyou?Do you feel like going jogging with me?D, I’d love to.Do you happen to have twenty dollars with you? - - I want to buy anotebook. CWhat for?Do you have an account with us?- Yes, ____D the account number is4566.Do you have any plan this year? - B I plan to go to the United Statesfor furtherstudies.Do you know the girl over there?- C It's Sam, my teacher's daughter.Do you know where I can find a supermarket?- B Around the corner.Do you know who called Tom?- A Yes, I called him.Do you like to play basketball? C、 I am crazy about itDo you mind if I ask for leave this afternoon?- A Not at all, but why?Do you mind if I join you? C Please doDo you mind if I open the window?- D Of course not.Do you mind if I read the text aloud here?- B No, I don't.Do you mind if I smoke here?- B Of course not.Do you mind if I take a couple of hours off this afternoon? B Ok, butwhat for?Do you mind my smoking here? Yes, I do.Do you mind telling me where you’re from? D Certainly not. I’m fromLondonDo you think I can borrow your bike for a few hours?- B I'm sorry, butI reallyneed it this afternoon.Do you think I could borrow your dictionary? C Yes, help yourselfDo you think it's going to rain over the weekend?- D I believe not.Do you think this is a nice place?- D Yes, I think so.Do you think Tom is ill?- A No, I don't think so.Doctor, I don’t feel well. What’s the matter.Does No.20 bus stop at our school?- B I'm afraid not.Don’t take too long at the coffee shop. It’s 14:15. C. That’s noproblemE .Excuse me ,but can you tell me the way to the postoffice/airport?Sorry, I’m astranger here.Excuse me, but there's a problem with the heating.- , we will solve itas soon aspossible. A Sorry, I apologize for thatExcuse me, can you tell me the way to the bus stop?- A Yes, gostraight downthis way to the end.Excuse me, could you show me the way to the nearest post office?Mm, let methink. oh yes! Two blocks away from here at the Green Avenue. Youcan’t missit.Excuse me, could you tell me the time?B、It’s three thirty by mywatch.Excuse me, how much is the jacket? It’s 499 Yuan. Would you like totry it on?Excuse me, I think there seems to be a mistake.- A Really? I'm sorry.Let mecheck it again.Excuse me, is this the right direction for the school? A Well, no,you’re going inthe wrong directionExcuse me, is this the Sale's Department?- A I'm afraid you have thewrongnumber.Excuse me, it's urgent I'd like to talk to your manager. C Hold the line,please. I'llput you through.Excuse me, sir. Where is Dr. Brown's office?D. Sorry I don't know,but you canask the man over thereExcuse me, sir. I’m writing a research paper on Chinese culture. Doyou mind a fewquestions? B. No, of course not.Excuse me, when is the next flight from Paris due to arrive?- __ A Inhalf an hour.Excuse me, when will the 17:15 train arrive?- B It's been delayed onehour.Excuse me, would you lend me a hand?A Certainly, what can I do foryou?Excuse me, would you like to try our specialty for today?- __ C Anydifference?Excuse me. Could you spare me a few minutes? - A Of course.Excuse me. I don’t want to interrupt you but… C It’s quite all rightExcuse me. Is this table taken?C. Yeah. I’m saving these seats forfriendsG .e told me he could e here because his mother wasill.C.What a pity!Good afternoon. Can I help you with something?- B Yes, I'minterested in ahandbag.Good afternoon. Can I help you?- C I need to buy a birthday presentfor myson.Good morning, Dr Johnson’s office. Can I help you? B I’d like tomake anappointment, pleaseGood morning, John. How are you doing? C. Not so bad. And you?Good morning, may I speak to Mark, please?- B Who's speaking?Good morning, sir. May I help you? C. Yes, I need some sugarGood morning. Have you got a single room with a bathroom, please?-D Yes, wehave.Good night and thanks again. D Good nightGood-bye for now.- C See you.Great party, isn't it?- A Yeah, really.H .Have a nice holiday!- Yes. ___A The same to you.Have you any oranges and apples?- A Yes, madam, on the secondshelf overthere.Have you been to Paris?- B No, but I hope to go there sometime nextyear.Have you handed in your final paper?- D Not yet. How about you?Haven’t seen you for ages! What are you busy doing now? ____ D Iamworking part time in a bookshop, you knowHello, Amy. How's everything?- A Just so-so.Hello, could I speak to Don, please?D.Who’s speaking?Hello, how are you? - C Fine, thank you.Hello, I need to get in contact with Mr. Fox right away.- D Hold on,please.Hello, I’d like to speak to Mark, please. B This is Mark speakingHello, I’m Harry Potter. Hello, my name is Charles Green, but____ .C call meCharlesHello, I'd like to speak to Mr. Wang.- , He's out to lunch now.D,Would youmind calling back later?Hello, is that police station? - B Yes. Can I help you?Hello, may I speak to Mike?- C Just a second, please.Hello, may I speak to Mr. Clinton?- C This is Clinton speaking.Hello, may I talk to Jerry?- Sorry, he is out of the office right now.___Would youlike to leave a message?Hello, may I talk to the director now? Sorry, he is busy at the moment.Hello, may I talk to the manager about the price? A Sorry, he is out atthemomentHello, Peter. What do you do?- C I am a student from BonnUniversity.Hello, who is calling?- B Hello, this is William from IBM.Hello,I'm Harry Potter. Hello,my name is Charles Green,but.call meCharlesHello. .- C Hello. Is Cindy there?Hello. Could I speak to Pat, please? - C Hold on, please.Hello. I'm looking for a flat, but I can't pay much.- B How much doyou expect?Hello. Is Jim there?- A This is Jim. Who's speaking, please?Hey, Linda. You look so pale. What's the matter?- C I'm just gettingover the flu.Hey, Tom, what’s up? Oh, not much.Hi, is Mary there, please? A Hold on. I’ll get herHi, is Thomas there?- C Hold on. I'll get him.Hi, Sam, I think you did a good job.A. Thank youHi, Tom, how's everything with you? -B. Hm, not too bad, and howare you?Hi,Tom,how's everything with you? Pretty fast。,and how are you?Hi,e back!Had a nice trip?Oh,fantastic!Fresh air,and sunshineeveryday。How about a date to the movies tonight, Jane? B I’m sorry. I have todrive mymother home tonightHow about going for a drive?- D A good idea.How about going to dinner at the Mexican restaurant tonight? That’sgreat!!How are you feeling now? A. Much betterHow are you feeling? Much better. Thanks ing to see me.How are you going on with your English?- C I am going to takeCollege EnglishTest Band Four.How are you,Bob?.I'm fine .Thank you.How did Mr. Jones get to the cinema?- C By car.How did Tom learn Arabic?- D By taking a course.How did your interview go?- C I could not feel better about it.How do I get to the cinema? D.Go down this street and turn left.How do I transfer calls?- C Let me show you.How do you do? - B How do you do?How do you do? Glad to meet you. How do you do? Glad to meet you,too.How do you go to work? C, By train.How do you like the movie we saw yesterday?- C I've never seen abetter moviethan it.How do you like this dress?- . B The price is reasonable.How is your family?C. Not too badHow is your headache?- B Nothing serious.How long have you worked here?- C For about two years.How many languages does Peter speak?- C Four languages.How many students do you teach?- C About 50.How much is this blue tablecloth?- B Ten dollars and thirty cents.How much is this necklace? C. It costs fifty poundsHow often do you go dancing? Every other day.How tall is your sister?- D She is as tall as I am.How was your final exam?- C I am not sure.How was your journey to Paris?- A It went very well.How was your trip to London, Jane? Oh, wonderful indeedHow would you like your hair done?- D Cut short.How’s your mother doing? ____ B She is very well.How's your family?- C Not too bad.How's your mother doing?- B She is very well.Hurry up please, or I’ll be late. A Sorry sir, but the traffic is thick nowI .I am calling to say goodbye.- C What time are you leaving?I am going to ask for a pay rise. C I think you may talk to your boss.I am not feeling very well.- C Why don't you go to your doctor forhelp?I am planning to study abroad, and I want your advice.- C What can Ido for you?I am so sorry to interrupt you again. - B It's all right.I am terribly sorry! I broke the vase. - B Don't worry.I believe we’ve met somewhere before.C.I don’t think soI bought this $200 skirt at a 25% discount.- C It's a good skirt. You arelucky.I bought this painting in my country. I hope you like it. - C That'sexactly what Iwant!I can't catch up with the rest of the class. The subjects are difficult.- BDon't worry.I'll help you.I couldn't have done it without you.- B You are e.I didn’t mean to do that. Please forgive me ____ B That’s all right.I didn't know my identity card was needed, sir.- C Sorry, but that's noexcuse.I didn't know this is a one-way street, Sir. - D Sorry, but that's noexcuse.I didn't mean to do that. Please forgive me. - B That's all right.I doubt whether she can win the speaking contest.B It's hard to say.I doubt whether the Chinese Football Team can win the game this time.B. It’s hardto sayI had a really good weekend at my uncle’s. D. Oh, I’m glad to hearthatI had a really good weekend at my uncle’s. D. Oh, I’m glad you like itI have an appointment with Dr. Edward.- A Please wait for a minute.I hear you got through your exam. Congratulations!- C Thanks.I heard you got a full mark in the English exam. Congratulations!- CThanks.I hope you have a most happy and prosperous new year! - C The sameto you!I hope you'll eed in everything!- C So do I.I' m afraid I can't finish the book within this week.- D Take your time.I must apologize to you for the delay. A. That's all rightI must be going now.- A So soon! I hope you've enjoyed it.I must be going now. See you next time.- A See you.I need to go to the library today. Do you know what time it closes? - CAt about5:30.I prefer the red dress.- A You have a very good taste!I really enjoy pop music. What’s your favorite? D. Well, actually Ilike classicalmusicI really like your apartment.- C Thanks for saying so.I should apologize for my rudeness last night.- D We need to clear outourmisunderstandings.I think digital dictionaries are very useful.- A Yes, so do I.I think he is a good lecturer.- B So do I.I think the
is very helpful.D.I’d rather go surfing on it.I think the language lab is very helpful in improving our English.- D Ican't agreemore.I think the reference book is very helpfulB. So do II think we had a very essful day. D Yes, we certainly did.I want to go to New York. What's the fare?A. Pardon me?I was wondering if you'd like e over tonight.- C Sure, I'd loveto.I was worried about my maths, but Mr. Brown gave me an A.Congratulations!That’s difficult course .I wish you ess in your carrier.D, The same to you.I wonder if I could use puter tonight? Sure, go aheadI’m notusing it rightnow.I wonder if I could use your telephone. - C Well, of course.I wonder what the weather will be like tomorrow.- D Let's listen to theweatherreport on the radio at ten.I’d like to book a flight to Shanghai, please. C Yes, sir, single orreturn?I’d like to take you to the coffee house on the corner. B Thanks, I’dlike to go withyouI’m glad you like it. Please drop in any time you like.D.That’s great.I’m planning to study abroad, and I want your advice.C. What can I dofor you?I’m sorry. Bob’s not in his office.C.Can you take a message for me?I’m sorry. I lost the key. Well, it’s OK。I’m terribly sorry that I’ve spilled some coffee on the carpet. It doesn’tmatter.ID card, please.- C Here you are.I'd like to book a flight to Shanghai, please. C. Yes, sir, single orreturn?I'd like to book a room, please.- A Single or double?I'd like to book a table for 8 tonight, please C.Yes, sir, is window tableok?I'd like to invite you to dinner this Saturday, Mr. Smith.- C I'm sorry,but I haveother plans.I'd like to open a current account.C Please fill out these forms.I'd like to take you to the coffee house on the corner. B. Thanks, I’dlike to go withyouI'd like to withdraw 100 dollars from my account.- B All right. Yourbankbookplease.If a strange person says“Excuse me!” to you in the street, the suitableanswer is___C Yes?If you like I can mail this letter for you? That’s very kind of you.I'm afraid there's a slight problem with my room-my bed hasn't beenmade yet.- _ DDon't worry. I'll do it right away.I'm awfully sorry.- D That's all right.I'm glad you like the show.- A Thank you so much for inviting me.I'm going to the Shopping Centre Sunday afternoon. Would you like togo with me?-C I'd love to, but my best friend is getting married on Sunday.I'm looking for a shirt for my father. D What size does your fatherwear?I'm sorry I broke your glass.- Oh, really? ____. B It doesn't matterI'm sorry I broke your mirror.- B It doesn't matter.I'm sorry I lost the key to your bike.- B Don't worry. I think I've gotanother one.I'm sorry I'm late.- Come earlier next time. C It doesn't matter.I'm sorry. Bob's not in his office. A Can you take a message for meIs it possible for you to work late tonight? I think so.Is Julie’s husband wearing a suit? B. Yes, he is.Is Mary there?A Speaking.Is that seat taken? B. I don’t think soIs there a room available for tonight?- Yes, Sir. May I help you?- BI'm hoping tobook a single room.Is there any job vacancy for part time job on campus?- D Yes, you canfind itonline.Is this the motel you mentioned? B. Yes, it’s as quiet as we expectedIt is cold today. What would you like to do this afternoon?- D Yes, it'stoo cold, soI don't feel like going out today.It’s been a wonderful evening. Thank you so much. A. My pleasure.It’s rather cold in here. Do you mind if I close the window? No, goahead.It's been a wonderful evening. Thank you very much.- A My pleasure.It's very thoughtful of you to give me a ride.- A It's my pleasure.I've got a bad cold today.- A Oh, dear! I hope you get better soon.I've just locked my keys in my room. What should I do now?- B Let'scalm downand try to open it.Jill, you look tired. Let's go for a walk.- B That's a good idea.Jim has a great sense of humor, doesn't he?- C I couldn't agree more.Joan is supposed to be here at the meeting tonight. Where is she?- CShe caughta cold and has to stay in bed.Let me give you a lift.- I prefer to walk on such a lovely day. B No,thanks.Let me help you carry the suitcase.- A It's OK. I can manage.Let me introduce myself. I’m Steward. B. Pleased to meet you.Let me introduce Peter to you. He is my roommate.- A Hello, Peter.Let's go for a drive. - C All right. Let's go.Let's go to the library this afternoon.- . D That's a good idea.Lisa, I was wondering if you e to my birthday party thisSaturday?- BSure. I'll be there.M .Madam, do all the buses go downtown? Sorry, I’ m new here.Many thanks.- C It's my pleasure.Marilyn, I’m afraid I have to be leaving now. ____ B Oh, so early?Marilyn,I'm afraid I have to be leaving now. Good luck!Marry, we should get together some time.- A Yes, what about nextweek?Marry, your dress is really beautiful. How is John? C Thank you. He isfineMay I borrow those magazines?- You may keep them for two weeks.B By allmeans.May I help you, madam?D.Yes, I’d like 2 kilos of oranges`May I see the menu, please? I’ve been waiting an hour already. C Hereyou are,sirMay I see your tickets and passports, please? C Here they areMay I see your tickets, please? Sure.May I speak to Dr. Brown?- C Yes, this is Brown speaking.May I take your order now?- C Yes, I'd like a dish of chicken.May I use my credit card here?- C I am afraid you can't.May I use you r bike for a moment? By all means.May I use your credit card here?C. I am afraid you can’tMike, I am going to skate in the mountains tomorrow.- Oh, really? __C Have agood time.Mm, it's not a bad room, is it?- A Oh, it's great!Mr. Chairman, could I raise a point about the plan?A. Yes, Dr ChosukMrs. Henderson speaking.- C I'm Brian Murphy and I have somequestions toask.Must I be home before seven? D. No, you won’tMust I go there before 8 a.m.?A No, you don't have to.Must I take a taxi? No, you don’t have to. You can take my car.Must e earlier tomorrow?- A No, you needn't.My grandmother’s taken ill and I’ve got to go down to the hospital. BVery sorry tohear it. I hope it’s nothing seriousMy son won the first prize in the writing contest. A. Congratulations!Never thought I could see you here!- D It's a small world.Nice to see you again, Mr. Smith. How are you?- B Fine. Thank you.And you?O .Oh dear! I’ve just broken a window.B. Never mindOh, Betty, we will be having a buffet party next Saturday, and we’dlike you to join us.I’d love to. Susan. What’s the occasion? What time do you want to e?Oh, I’m sorry. But I promise I’ll be careful next time. B Oh, nevermind. It doesn’tmatterOh, sorry to bother you. — A. That's okayOh, the box is too heavy. D. May I have a tryOh. I'm sorry. But I promise I'll be careful next time. B. Oh, nevermind. Itdoesn't matterOur apartment is dirty.- C Who is on duty this week?Our team will play against the Rockets this weekend . I'm sure we'llwin!- B Goodluck!P .Paul, ____ ? Oh, that s my father! And beside him, my mother. Bwho’s talkingover therePaul, this is my friend, Ann.- D Glad to meet you, Ann.Paul, which is that。? Oh,that's my father!And beside him,my mother.adilly Circus? 4 miles away. - C How long does it take by bus?Please help yourself to the fish.A. Thanks, but I don't like the fish.Please help yourself to the seafood. Thanks, but I don’t like theseafood.S .Shall we go by bus or by taxi?- B Either will do.Shall we go out for dinner tonight?- D Sorry, I have a report to finish.Shall we have another cup of tea?B. Why not?Shall we sit up here on the grass or down there near the water? A I’drather stayhere if you don’t mindShe is running a fever, but now it is under control.- B I will go and seeher afterwork.So how do you find our city?- B Oh, I love it. It's so exciting.Something went wrong with puter last night.- D I am sorry tohear that.Sorry for having kept you waiting for so long. My car broke down.A.That is all right.Sorry I kept you waiting .C. That's all right. There's no hurrySorry I'm late. - D Don't worry.Sorry to give you so much trouble. C. It’s OKSorry to have kept you waiting.A That's OK.Sorry to interrupt, but can you give me another copy of the handout? BCertainlySorry to trouble you.A. It is a pleasureSorry, I can't find the books you asked for.- C Thanks anyway.Sorry, I have kept you waiting. A. That’s all rightSorry, I must be leaving now, because there's a meeting. C. Do youreally have togo?Susan is absent from today’s writing class. e? As far as Iknow, she hasnever missed a class.T .Take these pills three times a day. Come back and see me in a week.-A Thankyou very much indeed.Thank for giving me so much help.- A My pleasure.Thank you ever so much for the book you gave me. B. I’m glad youlike itThank you for calling.- C Nice talking to you.Thank you for inviting me. Thank you ing.Thank you for taking me at the last minute, doctor.- B It's all right.Thank you for the wonderful meal, Mrs. Hanson. - D I'm glad youenjoyed it.Thank you for your invitation.- B It's a pleasure.Thank you so much for the book you sent me.- B I'm glad you like it.Thank you very much for giving me so much help. B. You’eThanks a lot. You've gone through so much trouble.- A It's no troubleat all.Thanks ing all the way over here.- C Not at all.Thanks for helping me carry the case.A. My pleasureThanks for inviting me, John, but I've already made other plans. - .Maybe anothertime. C Oh! I'm sorry to hear thatThanks for inviting us to dinner. ___- Thank you! It's so good that youlike them. DEverything tastes great!Thanks for the lovely party and the delicious food.- C Thank you ing.Thanks for your help..My pleasure.Thanks, you saved my life!- B I'm glad I could help.That is a beautiful dress you have on! Oh,thanks.I got it yesterday。That man alone over there—who is he? B He is Doctor TookThat’s a beautiful dress you have on! ____ A Oh, thanks. I got ityesterdayThat's a beautiful cat. I wonder who it belongs to.- A It belongs to theBrowns.The party is so wonderful. Thank you once more for inviting me.DThank you ing.These are certainly beautiful flowers. Thank you so much. B. You e.This book is really excellent. I enjoy it very much.- B What is itabout?This box is too heavy for me to carry upstairs ____ . B I’llgiveyouahandThis box is too heavy for me to carry upstairs. B. Let me give you ahand.This is a birthday present for you. - B Oh, what a surprise!This is a challenging job. Who wants it? - A I'll take it.This is Bill speaking. May I speak to Mr. Smith?- . Here es. DHold on.This is heavy! What's in it? - B My new stereo equipment. I justbought it.This is the worst film ever produced. Do you think so? B. I don’t thinkso, I’m afraidTom told me that you collect stamps. - D Yes, I do. Do you?Tomorrow is my birthday. C. Many happy returns of the day!Tomorrow is my birthday. Many happy returns of the day!Unbelievable! I have failed the driving test again! Cheer up.This is notthe end of theworld.W .We are going to have a dancing party tonight. Would you like to joinus? A I’mafraid not. Because I have an appointment with my dentist tonightWe are planning an outing. - Sure.D, Do you want to join us?We ordered 20 boxes of your products, but we have only got 19. C,We will sendanother tomorrow.We'd like two Cokes, please.- A Small, medium or large?e to the party! ____- Thank you! C How pretty you are today!e to Unitex International. I hope you will enjoy your workhere.- C I amsure I will.Well done and ___- Thank you very much! B congratulationsWell done. Congratulations on your ess. A Thank you very muchWell, it’s getting late. I must be going. Thank you again for invitingme to the party. BThank you ingWhat a beautiful dress you have on! C. Thank youWhat a beautiful ring you are wearing!- D Thank you. It's a gift frommy mom.What about going for a walk?D.Why not? A good ideaWhat are you going to do? A I'm planning to go to the cinema with myfriend.What are you majoring in?- C Mathematics.What can I do for you, madam? A I want a kilo of applesWhat can I do for you, sir? - C I'd like to have some money sent to theUSA.What can I do for you? ____ . A I want akilo of pearsWhat day is it today? - D It's Monday.What day is today? B. Today is SaturdayWhat do you do?C. I' m a college student.What do you plan to do after the exam? - How about you? C Nothingspecial.What do you think of the movie we saw last night?- B Terrific!What do you think of the new mobile phone model?- C It is veryexpensive.What do you think of this novels ____ B It’s wellwritten.What do you think of your new teacher?- D He is very nice.What do you want, Mary?- C I'd like some red wine, please.What does Maggie look like?- D She is tall and pretty.What does Peter do?- D He's a language teacher.What does this word mean, Joe?D Sorry, I don't know, either.What does Tom's wife do for a living?- . A She is a doctor.What is she?- A She is a typist.What is the matter? B. I have the terrible headache.What time does the train leave? C. At half past fiveWhat would you like to have, meat or fish? D. No, they are notfavoriteWhat’s the matter with you? ___ C I don’t feel well.What’s the matter, dear? ____ B I have a terrible headache.What’s the problem with your bike? C Nothing serious.What’s the weather like in this area? B. It’s rainyWhat’s the weather like today?A. It’s hot and humid.What's the date today?- D The second of July.What's the matter with you?- C I don't feel well.What's the matter, dear?- B I have a terrible headache.What's the matter, John? A I failed my French test.What's the problem with your bike?- C Nothing serious.What's the problem, Ted?- D I can't find my keys.What's the weather like today?- A It is very hot and humid.What's wrong with your car?- C One of the windows is broken.When are you going on holiday,’? ____ B Next week.When your classmate can’t follow you, what will he say to you?Hewill say, B.Pardon?Where is Miss Smith? ____ B She’s athome.Where is the Loan Department, please? B This way, please.Which would you rather have? Tea or coffee?B.Neither, thank youWho’s that speaking? This is Tom speaking 。Who's speaking, please? - D This is John Wang speaking.Why did Mrs. Green go to the travel agency?____ D For someinformationabout travel.Why didn't e to my birthday party yesterday?Sorry,but mywife had a ident.Why didn't you tell me? - A Sorry, I forgot.Why don't e to my birthday party this Sunday?- D Ok, I will.Why don't you travel to New York on vacation?C. I want to but Ihaven't gotenough moneyWill you go on a ic with us tomorrow?B.Sorry, I have anappointment with Dr.Brown.Will you have some dessert, Judy?A No, thank you, I am on a diet.Would e and have dinner with us? D. Yes, I think I willWould you do me a favor?- C With pleasure.Would you like a coffee?- A Yes, please.Would you like another slice of Christmas cake’? ____ I’m full. B Nomore,thanks.Would you like something to drink? What about a cup of tea?- A No,thanks.Would you like to go fishing with us now?B.It sounds interesting but Ihave lots ofhomework to doWould you like to go swimming this afternoon?- C I wish I could, butI am verybusy today.Would you like to go to a concert this evening? - A OK. Let's go.Would you like to have dinner with us this evening? C Sorry, but thisevening Ihave to go to the airport to meet my parentsWould you like to have some coffee?- D No, thank you.Would you like to join us for Sunday dinner? - A It's nice of you toinvite me.Would you like to see a film?- A Yes, I'd love to.Would you like to try some of our best wine, sir?- A No, thanks.Would you mind changing seats with me? C. No, I don't mindWould you mind helping me with the presentation?- C Not at all.Would you mind if I borrowed your dictionary?- B Not at all.Would you mind if I turned the radio up?- B No, go ahead.Would you mind lending me your car tonight? - I have to studyanyway, so I won'tbe using it. D Of course not.Would you mind my opening the window?- B Go ahead.Would you please show me your bankbook?- B Here you are.Would you e on Friday or Saturday? D. FridayWould you transfer this call to the Financial Department?- C Sorry,but the line isbusy.Wow! This is a marvelous room! I’ve never known you’re so artistic.Thanks pliments.Y .You are late! The discussion started 30 minutes ago.- C I am reallysorry.You don't have to have the radio so loud, do you?- C Oh, I doapologize.You have lovely children. D. ThanksYou have such a nice cozy house! I do envy you.- . B It's very kind ofyou to sayso.You have won the football game. Congratulations!- D It's nice of youto say so.You haven't paid for it yet.- A Oh, I'm really very sorry.You know, I have three kids now. That’s terrific!You look great in this dress! - C Thank you.You seem to be lost. Need help?___ D I'm looking for ZhongshanRoad.You speak very good English.- C Thank you very much.You’ve given us a wonderful Chinese dinner, Mrs. Wang.B.I’m gladyou enjoyed it.You've been a great help. I do appreciate your kindness.- A You e.You've given us a wonderful dinner, Mrs. Miller.- A I'm glad youenjoyed it.词汇结构___?—— She’s our history teacher. C. Who is she___a teacher in a university, it is necessary to have at least a master'sdegree.A. e___all our efforts to save the school, the authorities decided to close it .D. Despite___at Harvard, he began again to write his essay. C. Busy as he was___by the look on her face, she didn't catch what I meant. A. Judging___evidence that Ianguage acquiring ability must be stimulated.C.There is___evidence that language acquiring ability must be stimulated. D.There being___girl dressed black is her sister Rose. D. T in___her and then try to copy what she does. D. Watch___his examination of the , the doctor wrote out aprescription.A. Havingfinished___how little I had been able to plish, my fears of failure grewrapidly. C.When I realized___how little I had been able to plish, my fears of failure grewrapidly.A.Realizing___in the care of his grandmother, Ted grew to be a boy with verygood manners. D.Left___is no reason for dismissing him.C. The face that he was a fewminutes late___is the population of Paris ? D. What___is your girl friend like?-- She is very kind and good-looking. BWhat___my love of landscape, nothing could persuade me to spend anotherday in theHighlands. B. For all___no need the radio as I’m used to studying with in on. D. There’sturningoff___the War of Independence, the United States was an Englishcolony.A. Before___these honours he received a sum of money. C. Besides___they invite you to speak, remain silentUnless___tomorrow’s lessons, Frank has no time to go out with his friends.B. Not havingprepared___was once regarded as impossible has now e a reality. A.What___we decided to leave at once, as we didn't want to risk missing thebus. B. Itbeing pretty late___we decided to leave at once, as we didn't want to risk missing thebus. D. Beingpretty late___we have achieved is attributed to the guidance of our parents. B.Whatever___with you, I have a long way to go.A. ComparedA .puter __________ think for itself , it must be told what to do .A. can’tA pair of spectacles what I need at the moment.A isA police officer claimed that the young man had attempted to payinghisfare.A. avoidA solid is different from a liquid _______the solid has its definiteshape.A. in thatA sudden noise of a fire-enging made him to the door. C. hurryA suitcase with a shirt, trousers and shoes ______ stolen from the car.C. WasAfter seven months on the case, the police failed to any real clues. B.turn upAfter the Minister of Education had finished speaking at the pressconference, hewas made all sorts of awkward questions. D. to answerAice is a person and never makes any unreasonable demands . A.SensibleAir pollution , this city is still a good place to live in.A. being greatlyreducedAll the children on the playground stared up into the sky until thenoise of the plane_______. D. died awayhttp://shop.电大学长为您服务更多实用资源请访问学长小铺Although he did not know Londn well, he made his way to the airport.C.easily enoughAlthough he likes playing tennis, he is _______ but a good tennisplayer.A.anythingAlthough Jack made a foolish mistake, we at him. B. oughtn’t to havelaughedAlthough Mary is satisfied with her ess,she wonders__willhappen to her privaelife.C.whatAnd what we got to__is a disgrace.C.put up withAs the bus came round the corner, it ran a big tree by the roadside.A.intoAs the busiest woman there, she made her duty to look after all theother people’s affairs in that town. D. itAs the Spring Festival is drawing _______, people are getting busierand busier.A.nearAs you know, when college students their future employment, theyoftenthink of status and e . C. AnticipateAt that time, she ________ on a journey with her friend. B wasateacher in a university, it is meve ssart to have at least a master’sdegree.A.eB .Because he ______ his work well, he was fired.A had not been doneBecause of my poor English I'm afraid I can't make myself ______. D.understoodBeer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, _______ overallconsumptionis significantly higher than that of women. D. whoseBeer is the most popular drink among male drinkers, ________overallconsumptionis significantly higher than that of women.A. thatBefore the child went to bed, the father asked him to ________ all thetoys he hadtaken out.C. put awayBefore the final examination, some students have shown of tension.They even have trouble in sleeping. C. SignsBeing the sponsor of petition, he has got great opportunitiesforadvertising his prlducts.A. principalBoth the kids and their parents English, I think. I know it from ent. C.areBy next year he ______ in New York for five years. D. will haveworkedBy the time you arrive this evening, _______ for two hours. D. I willhave beenstudyingC .Cambridge has announced blans to estabish a business school thematter’sdegree in business admimistration. B. OfferingCharles regretted the TV set last year. The price has edown.A.buyingChildre learn best by studying at their own .A. rateChildren learn best by studying at their own ______ C. paceChildren under 12 years of age in that country ________ be underadult supervisionwhen in a public library.A mustChildren under fifteen are not permitted to see suck kind of moviesbad fortheir mental development. C. as isD .David and Sheila are unable to have children, but they’re boping to alittle boy. C.adoptDetermined to __as if everything were normal,he responded With akind ofindifference.A.carry onDid the medicine make you feel better ?—— No. The more , Ifeel. B. medicing I the woresDid you notice the guy head looked like a big potato? C. WhoseDieters should try to reach and a reasonable weight. D. MaintainDo you feel like _______ today? B. having something to eatDo you know ______ in English?B how to say itDo you know the man under the apple tree? C. lyingDo you want to wait?- Five days ________ too long for me to wait.CisDoctors have recently ________ cancer-producing substance incigarettes hasbeen demonstrated.C. made that clearDoctors predicted that the baby would not with such severe disabilities.D.SurviveDon’ t forget ________ the window before leaving the room. B tocloseDon’t you feel surprised to see e at the meeting ?—— Yes.Ireally didn’t thinkhe here. C. would beDon't forget _______ the window before leaving the room. B. to closeDon't worry. I'd _______ your baby when you are away at work.A. seetoDuring the future examinations you should avoid ________ suchmistakesC makingE .Each person at the reunion was required to talk to other relatives tofind out if theywould buy one of the histories it were printed. B. IfEach pupil was expected to contribute some of _______ the classroom.B. his timeto cleaningEach pupil was expected to contribute some of ________theclassroom.C. theirtime to cleanEach term our professors would________a list of books for us to read.B. giveawayEggs, though rich in nourishments, have of fat. C. a large amountEnglish is used by more people than ________language exceptChinese. B. anyOtherEuropean football is played in 80 countries, _______ it the mostpopular sport in theworld. A. MakingEver since the Smiths moved to thd suburbs a year ago they betterhealth .C.have been enjoyingEvery year thousands of lives in road accidents because of carelessdriving. D.are lostEvidence came up ________ specific speech sounds are recognized bybabies asyoung as 6 months old. B. thatF .Fire, on one hand, can benefit the world. On the other hand, it can alsodestroy theworld if not ________ under control.C. broughtFive minutes earlier, we could have cautht the last train .A. andFive minutes earlier, ________we could have caught the last train. B.butFive minutes earlier, _______ we could have caught the last train. C.orF woment stood in line for hours for a bucket ofdrinking water. D.SrpplyFor a essful business, friendly and staff are essential. C.EfficientFrank’s lessons were too hard for him, and he soon fell ________ therest of theclass.A. behindFranklin's ability to learn from observations and experience greatly ess in public life.A. contributedG .Graceland, Elvis Presley’s former home, is now a tourist that drawsmore than 600,000 vistors every year . B. AttractionGreat changes in our institute in the last few years.A. have takenplaceH .Had e five minutse earlier, you the train to Birmingham. Butnowyou missed it. B. would have caughtHardly on stage the audience started cheering. C. had e / whenHardly ever get a good job these days without a good education. C. dopeopleHarry attempted a couple of jokes to the tension of the occasion. C.smoothHarry attempted a couple of jokes to _______the tension of asion. B. relieveHarry, who had failed in the final exam, had a great worry his mind. A.OnHaving been asked to speak at the convention .B. Smith preparedsome notesHaving finished the letter, he________ it carefully and sealed theenvelop with akiss.A. foldedHe lives in the house where he was born.C stillHe ___ me do the work. B helpsHe ___ to me last week.C wroteHe _____ more than 5000 English words when he entered theuniversity. B. hadlearnedHe _____ to arrange a loan through a pany. C. managedHe ____________ to me last week.C. wroteHe asked the waiter ___ the bill. C forHe called her names, so she won't forgive him _______ he makes anapology to her.D. UnlessHe didn’t pass the final examination. He it .C. ought to have preparedforHe got a job so that he could be independent ______ his parents. C. ofHe helped me ___ my homework. A withHe is a kind-hearted and ______gentleman. B.respectableHe is always ________ fault with other people though he doesn't dohis own workproperly. C. FindingHe is an excellent teacher, who always teaches ________ example.BthroughHe is fond of playing piano while his brother is interested in listeningtomusic. C. /He is not a child _____________. D. any moreHe likes to swim ___. A and to play footballHe made a living in the past ________ in a middle school.C byteachingHe opened the letter and it contained.D some important informationHe served in the army for only _______ before he was sent back. B.one year and ahalfHe soon _______ his fortune. D. consumedHe spent________collecting materials for his article. C. half a yearH I didn’t ________ what he said. D. catchHe studied hard in his youth, ____contributed to his great ess inlater life. D.WhichHe told me how he had given me shelter and proetction without whichI ofhunger .C. would have diedHe______ himself quickly to the new condition of his work.C.adjustedHe__to arrange a loan through a pany.C.managedHe’s determined to finish the job long it takes. B. howeverHelen was seriously injured in a car_________. B. AccidentHenry is often seen ______ English aloud every morning in theclassroom. D. toreadHer sun-tanned face suggested that she in excellent health . C. WasHer wish was that he at Beijing University at once . C. StudyHe's determined to finish the job _______ long it takes. B. howeverHe's wearing a red shirt and _______ jeans. C. fadedHe's wearing a red shirt and ________ jeans.A. dimmedHis grandfather was among the first to settle in _______ is now afamous holidaycenter.A. whatHis parents _______ him the opportunity to go to university. D.deniedHis salary as a driver is much higher than . C. that of a porterHis sense of ________stopped him from leaving the post.A.responsibilityHis words are ________ but the meaning is deepA. fewHistory is different historians, _______, interpretit differently.C.howeverHow ______ you say that you really understand the whole story if youhave coveredonly part of the article?A canHow can he if he is not ? B. listeningHow can we best_______ our limited resources? B. UtilizeHow much has pany this year ? A. brought inHow you look at things in life_______a great influence on your mood.B. HasI I were a bird.B wishI .I __ going to the doctor,but I wish I hadn’t. D. put offI _______ an interesting news item in yesterday's Times.A. cameacrossI am very disappointed _______the results of the experiment. D. WithI am very greartly to you for what you’ve given me and__you havedone for me.D.all thatI believe that every crime, ______ the circumstance, should beseverely punished.A. in spite ofI cannot________ the truth of your words, although they go againstmy interests. A.but admitI can't tell the _______ difference between the twin sisters. A. slightI couldn't help but wonder how country life would change the funny,lazy Tom whohad once put up a notice on the wall above his bed that _______,WAKE FORFOOD. D. SaidI didn’ t imow what to do, but then an idea suddenly ____ to me.urredI didn’t go to the party, but I do wish I ________ there. C. had beenI do not intend to follow that, because we shall have an opportunity godo so onanother A. OccasionI don’t know the park, but it’s to be quite beautiful. A. saidI don’t know why she avoids her opinion on the subject C. givingI don’t latow ___ to deal with such matter. B howI don’t like the desk because it takes_______too much space. A. UpI don’t think he will be back in an hour,______. D.will heI don’t want to talk about it now. I’m not in the . D. MoodI don't like to disturb you, because you're quite tired ________working hard today.B. WithI earn 10 dollars ______ hour as ______ supermarket cashier onSaturdays.D an …theI fell and hurt myself while I _______ football yesterday.A wasplayingI felt soon _______ by your dirty words. C. discouragedI finally was admitted to Chongqing University. Never in all my life_______ sohappy. D. had I feltI gave John a present but he gave me nothing ________.A. in returnI had my meals when I was ill in bed with a bad cold. C.broughtI had to buy _____________ these books because I don’t know whichone was thebest.D. allI hadn’t seen him for years, but I __________ his voice on thetelephone. C.recognizedI have been looking forward to from my parents. D. HearingI have placent feeling I’ m hightly intelligent. C.thatI must tell you _____ a letter from you. D.I was pleased receivingI prefer to live in the countryside. Country life has a lot of______ overcity life.C.advantagesI showed an old friend of mine around the city, ________ surprise, thechanges hadbeen so great. C. to whoseI tried to put _____ a telephone call to him, but his line was alwaysbusy. D.ThroughI was about to leave when it _______to me that I had not turned offthe gas in thekitchen. C. OccurredI was giving a talk to a large group of people ,ths same talk I to half adozenother groups before. C. had givenI was satisfied with her explanation, . B. so were my classmatesI was stunned by the bews, and my initial was anger. B. reactionI will count three hundred and not one of you move a bit .A. is toI wish everybody the meetin tomorrow. B. would attendI won’t be able to attend the meeting tonight because .C. I will beteaching a classI won’t make the ___ mistake next time. B sameI would have joined him in a ic, but I __________ pany. B.don't likeI would like to see a suit ______ the one in the window. D. LikeI would rather two weeks earlier. D. you e hereI’d almost given up hope lf finding a house I lkied, and then suddenlythis one B.turned upI’ll never forget the day ____ I became a doctor. B. whenIf anybody calls, tell them I'm out and ask them to_______their nameand address.D. LeaveIf he ______ such a good chance, he would have planned to learnmore. C. hadbeen givenIf I do not the phone home, ring me at work.D. answerIf I had remembered the window, thde thief would not have got in.A.tocloseIf only he what I tell him, but he won’t . B. would doIf she wants to stay thin, she must make a in her diet. A. ChangeIf the building project _______ by the end of this month is delayed,the pany will be fined. C. to pletedIf the whole program __(D)_beforehand, a great deal of time andmoney wouldhave been lost. D. had not been plannedIf you don’t want to wet, then you had better _______ this umbrellawith you.A. takeI'm sorry, that swimsuit pletely _______ in your size. B. out ofstockI'm sorry, that swimsuit pletely ________in your size. D. out ofpracticeImportant his discovery might be, it was regarded as a matter of ount in his time. C. AsIn ,the northerners hav a particular liking for dumplings while thesouth-ernersare fond of rice. C. GeneralIn no circumstance .B. should smoking be allowed on the campusIn the strong storm, the ship was _______ off the coast of Africa.A.wreckedIn the strong storm, the ship was ________off the coast of Africa. D.InjuredIn winter, animals have a hard time_______ anything to eat. D.FindingInterestingly, it's women ____ men who get a higher salary in pany. ratherthanIs the library now?—— No, it’s C. closedIsn’t it about the time you__to do morning exerises?A.beganIt ____ John and Mary that helped me the other day. C. WasIt is not until you have lost your health you know its value. D. ThatIt is said that boys in your school like playing fottball in their sparetine,though others prefer basketball. B. quite a fewIt is so hot. You should put the food into the refrigerator now.Otherwise, it willsoon________. C. SpoilIt is the best _______ I have seen. A. thatIt is the best movie ______ I have ever seen.A. thatIt was difficult to guess what her ________ to the news would be. C.reactionIt was getting ,he had to stop to have a rest. C. draker and darkerIt was great pleasure ____________ me to be invited to the party.A.forIt was not ________ midnight that they discovered the children werenot in theirbedroom D untilIt was not until it got dark _______ working.A. that they stoppedIt was not until she had arrived home__remembered her appointmentwith thedoctor. B. that sheIt was on the beach Miss White found the kid lying dead.A. thatIt was well known that Thomas Edison______ the electric lamp.A.inventedIt would make for the parents to be involved in this discussion.A.senseIt’ s bad ____ for you to smoke in the public places where smoking isnot allowed. AbehaviorIt’s ___ that he was wrong. C clearIt’s a good idea. But who’s going to the plan? —— I think John andPeter will.A.carry outIt’s bad for you to smoke in the public places where smoking is ontallowed.A. behaviorIt’s high time that he settled down in the country and a new life. B.StartedIt’s time to tidy your room, Harry! See the tidy room, Mum! Is whereitshould be. C. EverythingIt’s time we the lecture because everybody has arrived. D. StartedIt's really kind _______ . A. of you to say soIt's vital that enough money _______ collected to get the projectstarted.C. must beJ .Jack is good,kind,hard working and intelligent.__,I can’t speak toohighly of him. B.In a wordJames plans to offers from panies before making a decision.D.SignificanceJames plans to _______ offers from panies before making adecision. D.exploreJames Watt ___ the steam engine. B inventedJane’s dress is similar in desing her sister’s C.toJean did not have time to go to the concert last night because she wasbusy __forher examination.C. preparingJohn’s father mathematics in this school ever since he graduated fromHarvard University. C. has taughtL .Latin America has an labor force and natural resources. B. AbundantLet's finish our homew it's time we _______. A.playedfootballLinda likes all fruit, but she has a preference________oranges. D. ForLiterature and art have a great influence_________people's ideology.B. OnLittle Tommy was reluctant to tell the school master ______________he had he day before.D. whatM .Many Americans worry about leisure and hurry from one activity tothe next,_______ little time to stop and think. B. leavingMary had prepared carefully for her English examination so that shecould be sureof passing it on her first . B.attempMathematics ______________ study or science of numbers. A. isMeasles a long time to get over.D takesMen differ from animals________they can think and speak.A. in thatMike has put on so much weight this year that his mother has to_______ all histrousers to his measure.A. let outMike is better than Peter swimming. B. AtMost insurance agents would rather you anything about collectingclaims until they investigate the situation . B. didn’t doMr. Smith will move into his new house next Monday, ________ itwill pletely finished.A. by that timeMr. Smith, together with his wife and children, ____ going to theparty this weekend.B. isMrs. Smith warned her daughter _______ after drinking. A. never todriveMy dad is very ________of me and has never liked any of myboyfriends.A. hopefulMy dad is very _______of me and has never liked any of myboyfriends. B.protectiveMy dad offered to pay my plane fare, which was very _______ of him.D.generousMy grandpa is _______ man. Dan eightieth-year-oldmy love lf landscape, nothing could persuade me to spend another dayin theHighlands. B. For allMy parents tried their best to laugh _______ my fears for ingexamination. B.awayMy son is very shy, but can you imagine _______ at the English party?B. hissingingMy wallet is nowhere to be found. I in the store. B. must have droppeditN .Nancy is girl. D. an eighteen-year-oldNancy is considered to be ________ the other students in her class.Das intelligentasNancy was badly injured in the accident yesterday and she was sent to播放器加载中,请稍候...
该用户其他文档
下载所得到的文件列表2010年9月份国家统考大学英语B考试题库.doc
文档介绍:
2010年9月份国家统考大学英语B考试题库 2010年9月份国家统考大学英语B考试题库交际英语How long have your parents been in Paris?Well, they got there lastWednesday.So about a week.What is your father? He teaches physics in a school.___ - How many days do you want the car? C I'd like to rent a car,pleas...
内容来自淘豆网转载请标明出处.
浏览:22次

我要回帖

更多关于 take a bow什么意思 的文章

随机推荐