iOS8.1.1Apple store里面怎么itunes找不到iphoneTunes store?

AAPL: 109.50
Users have can greater control over their privacy with Apple's iOS 8 update, thanks to newly added options to hide individual photos, and to hide App Store purchases directly from an iPhone or iPad.
Pictures can be hidden from the Years, Collections, and Moments views in the Photos app by simply long-pressing a picture. This pops up a menu with options to "Copy" or "Hide" the image.
Once "Hide" is tapped, iOS 8 presents a warning informing users that "This photo will be hidden from Moments, Collections and Years but still visible in Albums." Users can then choose to verify they wish to hide the picture, or cancel.
The standard Photos view allows users to find images from large collections more easily. Hiding an image from this view, but keeping it in the Albums view, makes it harder to find certain images without the need to delete or transfer them, or store them in a third-party app.
Users who have enabled Family Sharing can also hide App Store purchases more easily in iOS 8. Previously, to hide past purchases, users had to launch iTunes on their Mac or PC. But with iOS 8, users can hide purchases from directly within the App Store application.
Choose the Updates menu, then tap Purchased. If you have Family Sharing enabled, choose "My Purchases," and downloaded applications &&both free and paid & are listed. These can be sorted by "All" or those "Not on This iPhone."
Simply swipe an app to the right to display the red "HIDE" option. Tapping this removes the application from the Purchased view.
It should be noted that doing so hides, but does not remove, the application from past purchases. That means the app can always be re-downloaded for free, and searching for it in the App Store will still show an iCloud redownload button.
iOS 8 does not give users the ability to hide other iTunes Store purchases directly from their device. To hide those past purchases, iTunes must still be accessed on a Mac or PC.
For more iOS 8 features, see AppleInsider's ongoing , which shows you how to
to share apps, music, movies and other c how to easily create a
to spot and also
SAVE $133.01
SAVE $500.00
SAVE $253.01
SAVE $748.00
SAVE $219.01
SAVE $105.00
Previous Comments
iPhone 4s with 8.0.2, not working. Maybe this is 8.1 beta?
Originally Posted by Fede777
No, screenshots are from 8.0.2 on an iPhone 6. Have tested with 5s and 5 as well, but don't have a 4S to test.
It's not working for me running 8.0.2 on iPhone 6 plus. I wonder if there is a setting somewhere to enable it.
Originally Posted by nhughes Quote:
No, screenshots are from 8.0.2 on an iPhone 6. Have tested with 5s and 5 as well, but don't have a 4S to test.
Does not appear to work on my 5. Swiping right takes me back to the previous (updates) screen. Works on my iPad, but requires swiping left.
Yes, you have to swipe from the right to the left, like the Delete gesture. I tried both anyway, doesn't work.
Originally Posted by muppetry
Does not appear to work on my 5. Swiping right takes me back to the previous (updates) screen. Works on my iPad, but requires swiping left.
Do you have Family Sharing enabled?
Originally Posted by nhughes Quote:
Do you have Family Sharing enabled?
No - not on either device.
That's exactly what I was gonna post, I read it again and realized that. I have one device only, so no.
But it would be a cool option for anyone, not just for Family Sharing.
No - not on either device.
Yeah, as I said in the article, it requires Family Sharing. You could always create a family account and just have yourself on it.
That's exactly what I was gonna post, I read it again and realized that. I have one device only, so no.
But it would be a cool option for anyone, not just for Family Sharing.
Agreed. You can still hide any purchase through iTunes on a computer, though that's obviously not as convenient. Just go to the iTunes Store, choose Purchased, and mouseover a purchased item to see an "X" appear in the upper left of the item. This allows you to hide music, movies, TV shows and apps.
whats the point of "hiding" if the pics still show up in other albums and in imessenger recent pics?
Login to Comment
Have an opinion?
to share it.
Hot Topics
* No tax outside CA, CO, GA, IL, MN, NC, NY, TN, & WI.Timy - 最美通知中心农历:在 App Store 上的内容
正在打开 iTunes Store。如果 iTunes 不自动打开,在 Dock 或 Windows 桌面上点击 iTunes 图标。进度指示器
正在打开 iBooks Store。如果 iBooks 未打开,请在 Dock 中打开 iBooks App。进度指示器
如要轻松整理及新增数码媒体收藏,iTunes 是全世界最简单的工具。
我们在您的电脑上找不到 iTunes。 如要下载 ying zhong 的免费 App Timy - 最美通知中心农历,请立即获取 iTunes。
已经有 iTunes 了? 现在点击「我有 iTunes」以打开 iTunes。
Timy - 最美通知中心农历
开发商:ying zhong
打开 iTunes 以购买和下载 App。
Timy是一个简单轻巧的农历App,支持在主应用、通知中心和Apple Watch上面使用。给您提供了强大又不失优雅的农历插件,并且界面高度可定制化,随心所欲的配置自己想要的效果。(在通知中心上面,Timy绝对不会像其他App一样闪退消失掉~~)。同时Timy也是目前Apple Watch上面唯一一个支持全尺寸农历并且支持上下翻月和点击查看日期信息的app。让你抬起手腕就能在您的Apple Watch上面查看公历、农历和系统事件。- 特性列表 -日历:1) 公历农历展示的切换2) 公历节日、农历节日、法定节假日3) 系统日历的事件4) 周首日支持周一和周日两种形式5) 支持只展示一周的简洁形式6) 支持随意调整面板的宽高和位置以及元素大小7) 长按日历标题可以快速切换周视图8) 完全随心所欲的配色时间:1) 全球500多个常见城市的时区,如有缺失请联系我添加2) 添加多个时区,在通知中心最多展示5个3) 数字和表盘两种展示方式4) 在主应用长按城市可以排序和删除列表中的项5) 完全随心所欲的配色Apple Watch:1) 在Glance查看公历、农历和系统事件2) 在Watch App里面查看全尺寸的农历和详细的当日信息3) 翻到上个月或者下个月,想怎么翻就怎么翻主应用和通知中心完全一样的体验,主应用什么样子,通知中心就是什么样子,不加特技,Duang Duang的简洁和轻便。Apple Watch上面的体验更轻便,与主应用的设置完全同步。- 关于 -有任何问题建议欢迎联系邮箱log.有任何打赏的打算联系支付宝
版本 1.9.9 中的新功能
_(:3 」∠)_ 持续更新中!觉得Timy好用请考虑用支付宝支持我:(●'?'●) 新功能- 支持拷贝日期- 支持了星座显示- 字体跟随系统- 超快速切换年月- 从任意一天开始星期( ̄ε(# ̄) bug修复- 横屏的问题- 第一次打开时界面刷新(* ̄? ̄*) 功能优化- 翻页按钮灵敏度- 视觉和动画优化- 应用主色调优化
Apple Watch
太好用了,简单美观实用
下过很多日历软件,乱七八糟功能根本用不到,这个可以自己调色,非常好看又没有广告,满足我所有对日历软件的要求!这么好的软件必须推荐
界面好看,也非常好用
很实用的日历,不知道为什么没人评价,能满足我对第三方日历的所有要求
软件从没有弹窗求好评,但是我还是点进了链接给好评,没有广告,没有推送,一个非常好用的良心软件,谢谢作者。
用户购买的还有
此 App 专为 iPhone 和 iPad 设计提供 iPhone 版 Apple Watch App免费类别: 版本: 1.9.9大小: 1.6 MBApple Watch: 是语言: 简体中文, 繁体中文, 英语开发商: ying zhong兼容性: 需要 iOS 8.0 或更高版本。与 iPhone、iPad、iPod touch 兼容。
5.0&&&&&38 份评分
&&&&&385 份评分
更多ying zhong产品怎样升级ipad appstore版本?怎样升到5.1 iOS以上?_百度知道
怎样升级ipad appstore版本?怎样升到5.1 iOS以上?
这要看你的是iPad几代。如果是iPad 1,那系统最高就只能升级到IOS5.1.1,无法直接在iPad上的App Store中使用新注册的Apple ID下载应用,只能到电脑上的iTunes Store 下载,再同步安装到iTunes 。如果是iPad 2以上的机型,可以升级系统到IOS8.0.2,升级之后就可以在 App Store 中使用新注册的Apple ID下载应用。升级方法:1、如果没越狱,可以在 iPad——设置——通用——软件更新 中直接点 更新 升级。2、如果越狱了,必须连接电脑上的iTunes ,点 恢复iPad 升级。当然,没越狱的也可以采用2的方法升级。注意:不管用哪种方法升级,都应该先连接电脑上的iTunes 备份数据。
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
appstore的相关知识
其他3条回答
只能升级系统了,系统是8.02,app store升不了级啊
怎么升机系统?
现在不建议升,你的是ipad几,新系统好多bug,等稳定了再升
不要升了,卡啊,我的ipad3都不敢升
这个只能系统升级
升级的路径是:设置-通用-软件更新
你升级系统,app store 就更着升级了
等待您来回答