英语完形填空填空急

初二英语填空急&
Shall we go together? but a difficult jobas well asa best singerafterserve
谢谢网友们
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码初二英语填空急&
76,hungry77,help78,either79,thanked80,back81,happy82,Haphazardly83 took84,bring85,back
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
扫描下载二维码英语短文填空,急!!_百度知道
英语短文填空,急!!
you&#39.I had paid him three pounds for the fish head , Tom ____ on th The fisherman laughed.&YYou see, He jumped up and shoutRs said that a typcial fish head is good ____the brain,it has an ______ on you now,and asked this stranger hos easy. You are_____me.&quot?&quotLittle Tom was very upset, he____up with a fisherman . I
After foolish boy& answered the fisherman?&Certainly.Whycouldn&#39,ahead for my_______andThat'I know one way to make you become cleverer and help you ____.One day.Pay only three poun&quot.&.&ll become clever indeed,&One whole fish____Tom _____him three pounds and the fisherman cut off a fish head and handed it to Tom.
&quot.&t I have the whole fish for soup!&quot,&quot.Trust me. It&#39,because his friends always _____him a &quot.&quot
提问者采纳
calledcameindeed/quicklty/effectivelyforpaid/gavelay/satcostsbrainfooling/cheating/teasingeffect
第二个空为什么是came。我觉得是met
come up with 碰到;遇到meet 作“遇见、满足”讲是及物动词,后直接跟宾语。和up with 不构成搭配;作“相遇”讲是不及物动词,和with 构成搭配。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
69人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
gave&nbsp.brain不一定全对callmet& 10.cheat& 7; 5; 4.walked&3.to& 6。; 8.equals&nbsp.brain& 9。。.cleverer&nbsp
abcdefgddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
你几年级的,学的什么版本,第几单元的或者第几Moudule的
第六单元。
我问你什么,你回答清楚
英语短文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语填空,急,快。_百度知道
英语填空,急,快。
//f://f./zhidao/wh%3D450%2C600/sign=1e87f9cd3f12b31bc739c52dbac79f3df8dcd100d7ab9dab748b.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 急危重症护理学填空题 的文章

随机推荐