can you feel thatt how I love the things that I love正确吗

求翻译这首英文歌词Super Psycho LoveSomething lately drives me crazyHas to do with how you make meStruggle to get your attentionCalling you brings aprehensionTexts from you and sex from youAre things that are not so uncommonFlirt with you you're all about itTell me why I _百度作业帮
求翻译这首英文歌词Super Psycho LoveSomething lately drives me crazyHas to do with how you make meStruggle to get your attentionCalling you brings aprehensionTexts from you and sex from youAre things that are not so uncommonFlirt with you you're all about itTell me why I feel unwanted?Damn, if you didn't want me backWhy'd you have to act like that?It's confusing to the core'Cause I know you want itOh, and if you don't wanna beSomething substantial with meThen why do you give me more?Babe I know you want itSay that you want me every dayThat you want me every wayThat you need meGot me trippin' super psycho loveAim, pull the triggerFeel the pain getting biggerGo insane from the bitter feelingTrippin' super psycho lovePull me off to darkened cornersWhere all other eyes avoid usTell me how I mesmerize youI love you and despise youBack to the crowd where you ignore meBedroom eyes to those before meHow am I supposed to handleLit the fuse and missed the candleDamn, if you wanna let me goBaby please just let me knowYou're not gonna get away with leading me onSay that you want me every dayThat you want me every wayThat you need meGot me trippin' super psycho loveAim, pull the triggerFeel the pain getting biggerGo insane from the bitter feelingTrippin' super psycho loveSay you want meSay you need meTear my heart out slowAnd bleed meYou want meYou need meYou're gonna be with meI know you want me tooI think you want me tooPlease say you want me tooBecause you're going toSay that you want me every dayThat you want me every wayThat you need meGot me trippin' super psycho loveAim, pull the triggerFeel the pain getting biggerGo insane from the bitter feelingTrippin' super psycho love
那是什么让我渐渐疯狂绝对是你对我所做的一切挣扎着引起你的注意在不安中拨着你的号码你的讯息和你的气息并非超乎寻常与你有关的一切都是我调情的猎物告诉我,为何我感到如此不被需要.该死,如果你并不想要我,为什么特意这样表现?它混乱了我的中心.“其实我知道你想要,如果你不想成为充实我内心的那个人你何必对我如此慷慨?亲爱的我知道你想要,说吧,你每天都想要我,费尽心思无论如何都想得到我说吧,你非我不可,想让我陷入对你病态的爱中.瞄准吧,然后扣动扳机,感受那越来越刻骨的痛从疼痛中一路陷入疯狂,陷入那疯狂而病态的爱情中拉着我一起走进黑暗的角落,众人的目光所无法触及的地方,对我说其实我已将你刻入心中满脸鄙夷地说着我爱你混入人群,在那里你不会理会我毫不吝啬地用魅惑之眼注视面前的每一个人我该如何回应脑中短路的火花闪烁,蜡烛渐渐熄灭该死,如果你并不想要我,亲爱的请你一定要亲口告诉我,你引领着我,我怎么会让你离开.说吧,你每天都想要我,费尽心思无论如何都想得到我说吧,你非我不可,想让我陷入对你病态的爱中.瞄准吧,然后扣动扳机,感受那越来越刻骨的痛从疼痛中一路陷入疯狂,陷入那疯狂而病态的爱情中.开口吧,说你需要我在你身边开口吧,说你想要我温柔地撕开我的心看着血缓缓流出你需要我,你想要我,你将会一直待在我身边.我知道你也想要我,至少我觉得你也想要我,求求你,说你也想要我,因为我马上就要看着你转身离开.说吧,你每天都想要我,每天都想着我,说吧,你非我不可想让我陷入对你病态的爱中.瞄准吧,然后扣动扳机,感受那越来越刻骨的痛,从疼痛中一路陷入疯狂,陷入那疯狂而病态的爱中.好久不说英语了感觉略生疏啊啊QAQi wonder that how you will feel if i say l love you&br/&中文是什么意思?&br/&要正确的。
i wonder that how you will feel if i say l love you中文是什么意思?要正确的。 5
i wonder that how you will feel if i say l love you中文是什么意思?要正确的。
我想知道当我说我爱你的时候你是什么感受
我想知道的是你如何会觉得如果我说我爱你
其他回答 (4)
我想知道 当我说爱你时 你会怎样
如果我对你说我爱你,你会怎么做。。
我想知道如果我说我爱你,你有什么感觉!
我想知道,当我说我爱你时,你会有什么样的反应。
相关知识等待您来回答
音乐领域专家

我要回帖