以"滑坡"初二的初二英语作文范文

总结初二下英语时态_百度知道
总结初二下英语时态
帮我总结一下初二下学期英语的所有时态,马上要考试了~~~没办法啊~反正临阵磨枪不快也光,不用很详细,只需要结构和要注意的情况就可以了,最好有写练习.
为您推荐:
其他2条回答
为什么不看书本后面的呢?
您可能关注的推广
英语时态的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁美国年轻人中“地理盲”居多(Youth in the United States &geographical illiterate& mostly)-高考英语作文-英语作文-小荷作文网
当前位置: - -
美国年轻人中“地理盲”居多(Youth in the United States &geographical illiterate& mostly)
  young americans know little about world geography, with the majority unable to locate iraq on a map and three quarters unable to find indonesia, according to a study.  young americans know little about world geography, with the majority unable to locate iraq on a map and three quarters unable to find indonesia, according to a study.  the roper poll conducted the survey on behalf of national geographic and found that most of the young adults questioned between the ages of 18 and 24 also had little knowledge about their own country, with half or fewer unable to identify the states of new york or ohio on a map.  moreover, the study said, many of those questioned were not bothered by their lack of geographic knowledge.  &half think it is `important but not absolutely necessary` either to know where countries in the news are located or to be able to speak a foreign language,& a report on the survey said.  the report said that that nine in ten could not find afghanistan on a map of asia and 70 percent could not find north korea.  when questioned about natural disasters, only 33% correctly chose pakistan from four possible choices as the country hit by a huge earthquake in october 2008.  the survey was conducted between december 2008 and january 2008 and involved 510 interviews.  national geographic released the survey on last tuesday in launching a five-year campaign to improve geographic literacy among young people in the united states.  &geographic illiteracy impacts our economic well-being, our relationships with other nations and the environment, and isolates us from our world,& said john fahey, national geographic society president. &without geography, our young people are not re求一篇初二下学期的英语作文 我的妈妈 80字左右!!!_百度知道
求一篇初二下学期的英语作文 我的妈妈 80字左右!!!
提问者采纳
I love my mother.Her name is Miss Xiao. She is
years old.She has black hair and two big eyes. She is a very beautiful woman. My mother works in a hotel. She is a manager. She likes fish and vegetables, but she doesn’t like meat and chicken. My mother can cook, sing and read. Her cooking and singing are both very good.She works very late everyday. She is very busy. But she can help me study everyday.This is my mother.I like her very much!This is my mother!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他4条回答
Everyone has a mom and everyone has different feeling towards his or her mom.Now I will share my feeling towards my mom with you.
My mom is 45 years old. she gets a beautiful long hair which is very attractive in my eyes.She is math teacher in a middle school and she is really popular among her students.Last year, she got lots of awards from her school and her student.In the family, she is a good housewife.Everyday she prepares for my breakfast and does lots of housework.
So, I am really proud of my mom and here I want to say I love my mom~~
mother 's name
.....she is a young woman
she isn't so
beautiful ,
.she teathes
no.five middle school
.her students all like her
.do you know
love my mother.Her name is Miss Chen. She is
years old.She has black beautiful long hair
hair and two small eyes. She is a very beautiful woman. My mother works in a school. She is a headmistress. She likes vegetables, but she doesn’t like meat
. My mother can cook, sing and speaking English. Her cooking and singing are both very good.She works very hard everyday. She is very busy. But she can help me study everyday.she is my idol.
This is my mother.I love my mother.
爱我的母亲。她的名字是陈小姐。她是35岁。她有黑色的头发和美丽的长发两个小眼睛。她是一个非常漂亮的女人。我妈妈在学校工作。她是一个女校长。她喜欢蔬菜,但是她不喜欢吃肉。我妈妈会做饭,...
您可能关注的推广
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁您的访问出错了 | 列表网
抱歉!页面无法访问...
可能因为:
网址有错误&&&&请检查地址是否完整或存在多余字符
网页已失效&&&&可能页面已删除
你可以点击:&&&您还可以使用以下方式登录
您现在的位置:
& & 山体滑坡演习_300字
山体滑坡演习_300字
作者:& | & 六年级&&
67人浏览了这篇文章
星期三,老师对我们说:‘我们的上面是一座大山,为了预防山体滑坡带来不必要的伤害,我们明天将举行山体滑坡演习,县里的军人和镇里的领导也将亲自观看和指挥这次演习。听了这个消息,我的心好像一只小鹿一样狂跳不止 。’我心想:连县和镇里的领导都这样重视,万一演不好该怎么办啊!于是,我放学后回到家,首先找好了参加演习的衣服和鞋子,为参加演习做准备。 到了当天九点左右,老师对我们说:‘’一会儿警笛就要响了,只要警笛一响,大家就按做操的队形站好,站好后马上就向前面公路拐角那儿站好,在公路上会有人给你们指路。过了一会儿,,警笛果然响了,我们集好队,又整齐的跑出教室、校门。在路上,真的有人给我们像交警一样指挥。很快,我们便到了目的地。 虽然这只是一次演习,但真的山体滑坡来了,我们就知道怎么逃避了。
查字典专稿内容,转载请注明出处
来源链接:/zuowen2294975/
您还可以使用以下方式登录
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
考试类型:
作文类型:
最新推荐:
最新推荐:
最新推荐: