高考短文改错错?帮帮忙。

英语短文改错 学的好的达人 帮帮忙啊 一共10处 请一一指出啊 先谢谢了啊_百度知道
英语短文改错 学的好的达人 帮帮忙啊 一共10处 请一一指出啊 先谢谢了啊
Last weekend,I went to Beijing by the plane.It was a very interesting tirp.I got up earlier that morning,because I must went to the airport first to join the other tourists.Wearrived Beijing one and a half hours later.We visited some interesting place,like the Palace Museum, the Great Wall and so on. I was most impressing by the Great Wall. There had lots of tourists on the Great Wall, busttook photoas.In the evening, they came to Wang Fu Jing Street to buy some books and clothes. Finally, we ate a roast duck, which was real delicious.
提问者采纳
2 earlier→early3 went→go4 arrived in5 places6 like→such as7 more8 impressed 9 had→were10 real→really
提问者评价
其他类似问题
英语短文的相关知识
其他4条回答
by the plane--by planeearlier- earlythat morning- in that morningwent to-go toplace-placesimpressing-impressedhad- werebusttook-- 打错吧 photos-photosthey-we
直接改成正确的了,很用心回答,希望采纳:1. by plane 不要加the2.trip 拼写错误3 got up early 无比较4.We arrived
Beijing 加介词5.some intertesting places6.I was very impressing
不应该用最高级7.There were lots of tourists 8.photos 复数加s9.we came to Wang Fu Jing ,不应该更换主语 10. roasted
1、by the plane中去掉the
2、 I must went to 中went改go
3、We arrived Beijing 中arrived 后加in
4、some interesting place中place改places5、impressing改impressed6、There had改are7、photoas改photos8、real改really busttook是不是打错了?
我只找出了8个,希望对你有所帮助!
第一行:by the plane 应为 by plane 第二行:tirp 应为 trip第三行:must went 改为 must go 第四行:arrived Beijing 应为 arrived in Beijing第六行:place 改为 places第七行: impressing 改为 impressed第八行:had 改为 were第八行busttook估计你是打错了 第九行:photoas 应为 photos
they 改为 we最后一行:roast 应为roasted
real 改为 really
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁。 短文改错_百度知道
。 短文改错
I will never forget the story happened on a bus the other 1.__________  day. It was a windy day. I got on a bus after school. A 2.__________  young lady was standing next to me. In the flash, the strong 3.__________  wind blew inside the windows. The lady's false hair has 4.__________  blown away. To our surprises, she was hairless. While she was 5.__________  wondering what to do, when many passengers laughed loudly. 6.__________  She managed to hold back her tears. Saw this, I 7.__________  picked up his false hair and said, Don't be sad, Miss. I am 8.__________  sure your hair will grow again. When I glanced to the 9.__________  other passengers, they all quick bent their heads with shame. 10.__________   咋写给答案解析说详细点
I'll never forget the story ∧ happened on a bus the other
76. that或whichday. It was a windy day. I got on a bus after school. A
77. √ young lady was standing next to me. In a flash, the strong
78. a wind blew inside the windows. The lady's false hair has
79. was blown away. To our surprises, she was hairless. While she was
80. surprise wondering what to do, when many passengers laughed loudly.
81. when She managed to hold back her tears. Saw this, I
82. Seeing picked up his false hair and said, &Don't be sad, Miss. I'm
83. her sure your hair will grow again.& When I glanced to the
84. at other passengers, they all quick bent their heads with shame.
85. quickly
其他类似问题
短文改错的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁短文改错专题_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
55页免费8页免费26页免费11页免费8页免费5页免费12页免费8页免费17页免费10页免费
短文改错专题|
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢短文改错Thoughgreatprogresshavebeenmadeinsciencetheseyears,therearestillmanypeopleliveinpoorconditions.T..域名:学优高考网,每年帮助百万名学子考取名校!名师解析高考押题名校密卷高考冲刺高三提分作业答案学习方法问题人评价,难度:0%短文改错Though great progress have been made in science these years, there are still many people live in poor conditions. They make their lives by collecting or selling used things. Their children cannot go to school because they had not enough money to send their children there. How do you think so many people still suffer from poverty now? The answer lies on the population explosion﹙人口大爆炸﹚. A president of a developing country once said, “It is us who are to blame for the poverty because we used to ‘produce’ child without limit.” Although this few words sound simple enough, they have clear pointed out one of the causes of the population explosion.马上分享给朋友:答案1.have→has 2.live →living 3.or→and 4.had→have? 5.How→Why6.on→in 7.us→we 8.child→children? 9.this→these? 10.clear→clearly点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题一篇短文改错----高手帮忙_百度知道
一篇短文改错----高手帮忙
It is well-known to all, sports are good for people’s health. People all overthe world enjoy
sports. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets to watch the games, Generally speaking, sports change after seasons. Peopl肠单惯吠甙杜轨森憨缉e play withdifferent games in different seasons. Sometimes they play inside, but usuallythey play outside. Sports can be found here or there. Some sports are ratherinteresting and people everywhere like it. People from different countries can understand each other, but after the game, they often become very friendlyto each other.一共有6处错误(注:并不是每行一个,有可能一行两个,有的行没有)
来自温州育英国际实验学校
更正在括号处注明,总共六处错误,保证准确率!(It改成As) is well-known to all, sports are good for people’s health. People all over the world enjoy
sports. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets to watch the games. Generally speaking, sports change (after改成with) seasons. People play (去掉with) different games in different seasons. Sometimes they play inside, but usually they play outside. Spo肠单惯吠甙杜轨森憨缉rts can be found here (or改成and) there. Some sports are rather interesting and people everywhere like (it改成them). People from different countries (can改成can't 或 can后面加上not 或 can改成cannot) understand each other, but after the game, they often become very friendly to each other. 第一次做时少算了一个错误,不好意思。
其他&1&条热心网友回答
It is well-known to all, sports are good for people’s health. People all overthe world enjoy
sports. They buy tickets or turn on their TV sets to watch the games, Generally speaking, sports change (with)(1) seasons. People play (2)different games in different seasons. Sometimes they play inside, but usuallythey play outside. Sports can be found here (and)(3) there. Some sports are ratherinteresting and people everywhere like it. People from different countries can (not)(4)understand each other, but after (a)(5) game, they often become very friendly(with)(6) each other.

我要回帖

更多关于 中考短文改错 的文章

随机推荐