七年级上册英语单词表英语 急急急急急急急急

七年级英语作文,急急急_百度知道
It is so difficult!
Marry is my good friend.She is tall She has big eyes.
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
七年级英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁仁爱英语七年级上册答案11页2a答案急急急急急急急急急急急急_百度作业帮
仁爱英语七年级上册答案11页2a答案急急急急急急急急急急急急
仁爱英语七年级上册答案11页2a答案急急急急急急急急急急急急
She is Deng Yaping.Is he Stephen Hawking?Yes,he is.He is from America.人教版七年级上册英语正式篇Unit1单词 急急急 2012的_百度作业帮
人教版七年级上册英语正式篇Unit1单词 急急急 2012的
人教版七年级上册英语正式篇Unit1单词 急急急 2012的
Unit 1name 名字;名称 nice 令人愉快的;宜人的 to 常用语原形动词前,表示该动词为不定式 meet 遇见;相逢 too 也;又;太 your 你的;你们的 Ms.(用于女子的姓氏或姓名前,不指明婚否)女士 his 他的 and 和,又,而 her 她的 yes 是的;可以 she 她 he 他 no 不;没有;不是 not 不;没有 zero 零 one 一 two 二 three 三 four 四 five 五 six 六 seven 七 eight 八 nine 九 telephone 电话;电话机 number 号码;数字 phone 电话;电话机 telephone/ phone number 电话号码 first 第一 first name 名字 last 最后的;末尾的 last name 姓 friend 朋友 China 中国 middle 中间的 ;中间 school 学校 middle school 中学;初中 Gina 吉娜(女名)Jenny 珍妮(女名)Brown 布朗(姓)Alan 艾伦(男名)Tom 汤姆(男名)Mike 迈克(男名)Jack 杰克(男名)Mary 玛丽(女名)Miller 米勒(姓)Linda 琳达(女名)Jane 简(女名)Green 格林(姓)Smith 史密斯(姓)初一英语期末考试反思400字怎么写!!!!! 急急急急急急急急急急急!!!-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 初一英语期末考试反思400字怎么写!!!!! 急急急急急急急急急急急!!!
初一英语期末考试反思400字怎么写!!!!! 急急急急急急急急急急急!!!
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“初一英语期末考试反思400字怎么写!!!”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“初一英语期末考试反思400字怎么写!!!”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:初一英语期末考试反思400字怎么写!!!!! 急急急急急急急急急急急!!!,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:我们觉得在新的环境给我们带来了幸福和快乐的知识以及困难和压力.,一分收获,抓住每一分钟刻苦学习。我记得有一个足球教练说的那句“态度决定一切”。
但很可惜的同时.,短的像无头苍蝇一样乱忙碌烦躁的心已经不只是在浪费时间。
变化不大,等想起来了,很快,时刻想读英语,有没有收获,成功取决于细节..弹指在这短暂的时刻,并迅速了解它.,我们应该纠正.,我会给自己制定一个新的学习计划..。
秋天不要紧,我知道学习怎么会有漏洞。我应该指定一个切实可行的计划..,然后没有任何线索的学习,为下一阶段的学习,谁管理,从现在开始,他们做了一些数学问题。我不希望我的学习与游戏如.。只是说不要不要做。
也是非常重要的。虽然这次我失败了.,刚完成老师布置的作业。在两个月的生活,那就是正确的态度和良好的学习方法和做的事情..,以适应新的环境:刚开始运行缓慢,和其他两个科目除了英语. .,你的学习方法有着密切的联系。说,怕起床了。
有两个非常重要的因素,工作很辛苦,写几个读数增加一倍的经典小说.。了解自己的学习多久的问题! 一天脂肪的分数,该结果将大大提高了燃油,继续坚持良好的生活习惯。不要在期末叹了口气,但我并不气馁,我坚定地认为,为时已晚,战胜自己才是最伟大的超越.,不知道:一定要努力:一分耕耘,我来到了第二个月的二次,而这些细节.,如果你做事情的正确的态度,以获得前所未有的区别,别人也不会怪你的。努力都为时不晚,很多时候,冲刺..,但是,我觉得这期中考试也给我敲响了报警.,但最终没有成功,知道了很多问题.,并坚持下去。真的是印证了一句古老的格言.,从今天开始。我不及格发挥一般..,争取一个好的结果在最后的考试。这是糟糕的每月测验。学习效率低下审查。仅一个月,但我仍期待奇迹出现了,是接近尾声时.. 。 我的第一个大问题是没有学习计划,就开始工作了 ,考试前,我赶紧去恶补心理考试自然没有太多的把握有信心进入考场:“如果我喜欢早期的努力,消除不良的生活习惯,每次回家解决方案2:下一次才会有提高其实400字很容易写到的。结合最近一段时间自己的学习状态进行分析:学习进步。只有真正认识到自己的不足。你应该针对自己的失分较多的地方进行分析,今后对于哪些方面要注意,你考到这个分数肯定是有原因的。 祝,还有下次考试的目标等要写清楚解决方案3:你错的不多就可以糊弄糊弄过去。初一的话,最好反思一下说我这次居然错了基础和听力,这是课堂上不够认真听讲(或课后复习方面偷懒了);然后说一下阅读题,根据题型不同,你可以说接下来的学习中要坚持每星期做四篇阅读,认真进行课外阅读等。最后是作文,初一应该不会错什么吧。总之你要把各类题错误讲明白。简要分析原因,最重要的是一副【痛心悔改涕泪横流状】,老师那里你就成功骗过去了。祝楼主好运。解决方案4:我103,满分120解决方案5:那你就反思一下平常上课听课低效率,写作业不够认真,课外题做得少。然后结尾再说一下以后会努力坚持改掉上述问题,争取下一次达到??分数。以后计划在这可怎么学习,简述你的学习计划(这个可有可无吧)。欢迎追问!我是新人求满意,求采纳啊亲解决方案6:老湿检查的,不可以这样写吧解决方案7:啊?就是因为老师检查才要写得深刻一点啊。我们初一的时候糊弄的还没这么专业呢。可能我说的有点太诙谐?你只要遣词严肃点就没事了。解决方案8:有没有范文啊通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:然后没有任何线索的学习,时刻想读英语,很快,他们做了一些数学问题,写几个读数增加一... 怎么会有漏洞,并迅速了解它,争取一个好的结果在最后的考试。不要在期末叹了口气:"如...===========================================例如:(这个我不能替你写,不知道你究竟错了什么,举上几个小例子就行,50字左右) 我知道... 对做完形填空等练习题也是提高英语的好方法。 期中考试毕竟不是期末考试,我还是有...===========================================这次期末考我总体XXX(根据自己的情况写,下面有XX的都是这样),对自己的成绩感到XX... 怎么样) 数学考了XXX,主要错在XXX(可以写是不是粗心,还是看错,还是不会做等) 英语考...===========================================只考了45,对于我的成绩出现这样的情况,我进行了深刻地反思,也归结出了造成自己成绩... 言外之意,无准备之仗很难打赢,我却没有按照这句至理名言行事,导致这次考试吃了亏。...===========================================就是初一下学期了,学习难度又将增加,在这个学期中我还有许多不足,现在在此反思并改... 数学下降最多降了20分。还有语文也降了好多。英语更是一塌糊涂。这次期末考试主科...===========================================接着便是没有头绪的学习,一会儿想读一读英语,不一会儿又做几道数学题,在就是写几篇... 赶紧把它弄懂,争取在期末考试中考一个好成绩。别又在期末唉声叹气的说:我要是早点...===========================================但没有发挥自己应有的水平。它的原因是什么?主要的问题是他们的思想,我一直以为不会说英语,依靠自己的技能可以应付,但事实,并认为是完全相反的。这次考试后,我也明白这...===========================================很简单啊 你说错了完形填空,你可以怎样说,粗心大意,没读懂题,或者说你完形填空是你的弱项,以后上课认真听讲,做好笔记,不懂就问,买练习题专门练习完形填空,坚持,每天做 ...===========================================考试不细心读题目的坏习惯。有时候我往往看着题目前面就顺手把后面的问题写上了,但... 其次,我还要加强语文、数学、英语三门主科通过考试,我终于明白山外有山,人外有人...===========================================自己了解了,却不知如何表达。 英语:我认为这次的英语考试跟以往相比,所不解的题目... 初一的生活快乐吗?我想不完全是,但至少它是很刺激的。考试多了,结果多了;奋斗多了...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助急!求15篇英语作文,初一水平(不要太长),应付一下暑假作业!急急急急急!_百度作业帮
急!求15篇英语作文,初一水平(不要太长),应付一下暑假作业!急急急急急!
急!求15篇英语作文,初一水平(不要太长),应付一下暑假作业!急急急急急!
1.A trip to HainanI went on a trip to Hainan today with my family .We went there by plane. After we got off the plane, we went to the beach to see the beautiful sand and swim there. There were other people there too. Some people were surfing and some people were diving in the deeper part of the sea. Afterwards we had lunch at a seafood restaurant near the beach. We ate seafood like shrimps and craps, and drank some abalone soup.We all didn't want to go home because the scenery was so beautiful, and there were so many other exciting things to try,but sadly it was time for us to go. It was definitely an exciting trip.If I have a chance to go there again, i will be more than happy to visit the place again. 2.Look , I have a nice room . Come and have a look . It’s small and nice . There is a big bed , a small desk , a shelf and a closet . The bed is near the desk . There is a shelf near the closet too . Many good books are in the shelf . I like the books very much . Oh , yes , There is a big board on the wall . I often write and draw pictures on the board .Oh , My bedroom is too beautiful . I like it very much . Do you like my bedroom? Can you tell me about your beroom , please ?3.my day Today is Monday,I get up at 6:30.Then,I take a shower and brush my teeth. Then I eat breakfast at 7:00. After breakfast I go to school at 7:30. In the morning, I have many subject. they are English,math,and two Chinese. Then is eat lunch time,today I eat some bread. In the afternoon I have four class,too. They are computer,P.E.,biology and music. After school I do my homework. then I eat dinner at 6:30. After dinner I read my book . Then I go to bed on 9:00. This is my day. Please tell me with your day. My Day May first is a Sunday. And it is the Labor’s Day. My mother said to me :“Open your eyes!And look out of the window. What a fine day! Let’s go to park,” So my mother, my classmate and I went to the park. We took some foods in my schoolbag. On the way to the park. I saw the blue sky with snow-white clouds. I saw pear trees and some apple trees and so on. Below the trees, there are several kinds of flowers. It’s colorful, blue, red, yellow, pink, purple, orange and white. I saw some balloons and butterflies in the sky. I ate popcorn, cornflakes, banana and lollipop. They were wonderful. In the afternoon, we went to the zoo. I visited the birds, mice, cats, dogs, budgies, hamsters, rabbits and so on. May Day is my favorite day! My Day 英语作文 My day I had a wonderful holiday at spring festival . I went to the park with my friends . We met at eight o'clock at the school gate . We went to the park by bike .It was a beautiful day . We sat under a big tree and chated with each other . We took about some movies and some fun things . We had lunch there . We ate hamburgers and some drinks , but I know they are not healthy and not good for us . Then we played some games . We were all fell tired ,but we were very happy ! It was great fun !4.I get up early at six every day. After doing some morning exercises, I read English for twenty minutes. At seven I have breakfast. After breakfast I take my schoolbag and go to school.
Our class begins at eight, and we have four classes in the morning. After lunch at 12 o’clock, I take a short rest in the classroom. We have three more classes in the afternoon.After school at five , I go back home. I often help my mother do some housework. Sometimes I watch TV. After dinner, I begin to do my homework. Then I take a shower. I go to bed at nine thirty.5.It’s Sunday morning .My mother and I are gong to the park. There are a lot of people in the park. Some children are running. A dog is running after them . Four women are sitting there They are talking. Two girls are playing with a big bal near them ..Three old men are standing under a big tree. They are watching the children. There is a river there. Many young people are dancing near it. There is a boat on the river. And an old man is sitting in the goat. He is dishing.Everyone in the park is having a good time.6.Never wasting the food
When I was small, I like to eat a lot of food, but I have a habit, I will not eat up all the food, I just like to taste all of it. When my mother saw this, she felt bad for me, she told me that all the food was the farmers’ hard work, I should not waste it. Thinking about this, I felt so shameful about my bad behavior, I decided to eat up the food. Wasting the food should be condemned, especially in the cities, people like to waste the food, they want to keep thin and only eat small portion. Now, the government advocates people clean the plate, this movement is welcomed by the public, more and more people have the idea not to waste the food.7.In our daily life, if we get on harmoniously with our friends, we’ll feel more joyous. But we’ll feel lonely without friends.When our friends feel upset or get ill, we shouldn’t ignore them or look down upon them. On the contrary, we ought to calm them down, show our love and concern to them and try our best to help them overcome the hardships. Sometimes we may have some misunderstandings or disagreements with our friends, thus we had better have a discussion with them and try to accept their good ideas instead of quarreling with them. As long as we can follow these good suggestions, we’ll find it easy to make more friends.8.I have received many presents when I have my eleven birthday party. My parents give me a teddy bear, my uncle gives me a book. My best friend gives me a goldfish. Among all the gifts, I love the goldfish the most. I always want to have a pet in the family, but my parents don’t allow me to keep one. Now I have my own goldfish. I will keep it and take good care of it. This goldfish is very beautiful. Its colour is pink. I love watching it swimming in the water. Sometimes, I will feed it. I wish it can grow up with me. This is the best birthday present ever!9.Life needs humorWhen we are chatting with our friends happily, suddenly if we are talking about the awkward topic, we need to do something to change this situation, what are we gonna do? The answer is using your humor to make things seem easy, and then your friends won’t take your awkward topic seriously. Humor is very important, it can adjust the atmosphere, making things work easily. Life needs humor, without humor, life would be boring. Foreign people like to make friends with humorous people, they can feel relax when they are chatting, while most Chinese people are always taking things too seriously. I like to make friends with humorous guys, they make me feel life is easy, and we should positive about life.10.Taste of homeWhat is the taste of home? Before I lodge in school dormitory, I never think of this question. But, now I know what the taste of home is as I have lived in school for a month. I miss the delicious food cooked by my mother and her endless chatter. My father sits in the middle of the hall watching TV. The fight between my two younger brothers and the ice cream in the refrigerator make me feel warm. All these make a house a family. And it is the taste of home in my mind.11.My dear diaryI haven’t write diaries for a period of time. I am now writing this just want to remember one thing. My study has fallen behind a lot this term. I can keep my score in the top ten in the whole school ranking before. But this term I fall behind. I nearly draw back to fifty. I know the reason is because I am too arrogant. I think I can be the best without studying hard. So I usually not pay too much attention on my study. When I find myself lag behind, I comfort myself it is accident. I have learnt a serious lesson this time. So, I want to write it down to warn myself.12.my dreamWhen I was in school, my teacher asked mewhat I want to be in the future, I had no idea at the time, because I didn’tthink about the question before, now I have my dream, I have figured out what Iwant to be in the future, I want to be a teacher. This is my future idealcareer, being a teacher not only fulfills myself, I also can implant myknowledge to my students. When I look at my teachers, I adore them so much,they learn so much knowledge, they can help us learn better, whenever we have questions,they can answer us immediately. I want to be one of them when I grow up, so Imust study hard now. 13.my upsetI'm a middle school student. I’m upsetthese days because of my parents. They pay too much attention to my study. Ihave to report my test results to them every time. If I get good grades theywill be happy and satisfied. But if not they will be worried about me,especially my mom. I never want to let her down, but she has made a plan for myfuture. I am very disgusted with it. I don't know what to do. I know theyreally love me. I also know knowledge is important for everybody. However, Ican't stand they are always making me study. I'm really expected they canunderstand me.
15.do not lose yourself easilyNo one is perfect. No matter how excellent a person is, he willhave disadvantages. And sometimes people will point out your so calleddisadvantages in their view. For example, an honest person may be thought ofnot easy to be outstanding in the competitive society. He should not listen toother’s opinion to change his good virtue. Take another example, someone tellsyou that the way you walk is not elegant. Will you change it? Do not changeyourself easily. You are unique that you don’t need to change yourself easily,except some real disadvantages.
①My Dream HouseI'm now living in a small house with my parents. Life for us is hard but happy. I must study hard so that I can buy a big new house some day. I call it a dream house.It has th...
去网上搜 很多的
你确定你是初一不是高一

我要回帖

更多关于 人教版七年级上册英语 的文章

随机推荐