以early steady dating 以寻为话题写一篇文章英语作文

当前位置: >>>
新视野大学英语视听说教程 2 Unit 3-11
特别声明:本栏目内容均从网络收集或者网友提供,供仅参考试用,我们无法保证内容完整和正确。如果资料损害了您的权益,请与站长联系,我们将及时删除并致以歉意。
(单词翻译:双击或拖选)
Before marriage, younger Americans date each other, that is, they often go out together.
dating usually begins in the early teens, and in the late teens a pattern of steady dating develops. There is a great possibility that one goes to a dance with one person, to a football game with another, and to a picnic with a third. Sometimes two couples go out together. This is known as &double dating.& Group dating is also popular among young people. Large groups of boys and girls may go around together. Young people may go out together for a long time, which is, in effect, a public statement of their intention to marry. Men and women go out together a great deal, especially those in cities. This is &adult dating.& They ski together,
together, either at restaurants or in each other&s homes. The American dating system is a rather casual one. Often young Americans who hardly know each other go out on dates. It is also
for them to arrange a &blind date&, that is, a date between two young people who have not met before.
Dating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Description
Causal dating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Early teens
Steady dating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Late teens
Many partners&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& e.g. a dance, a game, a picnic
Double dating &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Two couples
Group dating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Large groups
Go out for a long period&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Intention to marry
Adult dating &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Men and women.e.g.ski, work, dine together
Casual dating system&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Those who hardly know each other
Blind dating&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Those who have never met before
点击收听单词发音&&
adj.漠不关心,冷漠的;随便的,非正式的;偶然的,碰巧的
参考例句:
He earns a living by casual labour.他靠做临时工为生。
The guests wore casual clothes.客人们穿着便服。
vi.吃饭,进餐;vt.宴请
参考例句:
I wish I could afford to dine off fresh meat every day.我要是能天天吃到新鲜的肉就好了。
Let's dine out tonight,I'm too tired to cook.我太累了,不想做饭,今晚咱们到外面吃吧。
adj.可接受的,合意的,受欢迎的
参考例句:
The terms of the contract are acceptable to us.我们认为这个合同的条件可以接受。
Air pollution in the city had reached four times the acceptable levels.这座城市的空气污染程度曾高达可接受标准的四倍。
本文本内容来源于互联网抓取和网友提交,仅供参考,部分栏目没有内容,如果您有更合适的内容,欢迎分享给大家。
------分隔线----------------------------请根据以下提示,结合自己的生活实际,就如何提高青少年体质这一话题,用英语写一篇短文。Accordingtothereport,morethan40runnersinlong-distancerunningeventsaged16andoverdiedsuddenlybetween2002and2012.Inordertoavoidthistragedy,manyuniversitiesandhighschoolshavecancelledlong-distancerunningfromtheirsportsgames.Meanwhile,moreandmoreChineseareshowingmuchconcernforthesteadydeclineinstudents’physicalconditions,particularlyinstrengthandendurance.要求:1、短文词数120字左右。2、除诗歌外,文体不限。3、文中不得透露个人姓名和学校名称。4、不得直接照抄英语提示。Recently,somerunnersaged16andoverhavesuddenlydiedinlong–distanceeventsandsomeuniversitieshavecancelledthelongracesfromtheircampussportsgames,whichhavearousedpublicattentiontothepoorphysicalconditionsofChineseyouth.Sowhatcanbedonetoimprovethesituation?Firstofall,asastudent,Ithinkourpoorphysicalfitnessresultsfromtheexam-basededucationsystem.Manyschoolsandparentsputouracademicgradesinthefirstplace.Seldomdotheycarewhetherwehaveenoughexerciseornot.Therefore,it’shightimethatgreatimportanceshouldbeattachedtophysicaleducationandit’ssuggestedthathoursspentonworkoutshouldbelengthenedandthatphysicalperformanceshouldbeincludedintheevaluationofhighschoolgraduatesinthefuture.Secondly,someofmyfellowclassmatesthinkweareheavilyburdenedwithschoolwork,thushavingnotimeforsportsactivities.Inmyopinion,westudentsshouldn’tusebeingbusyasanexcuse.Forexample,I,togetherwithmyfriends,oftenplaybasketballeveryotherdaynomatterhowbusyweare.Besides,providingenoughsportsfacilitiesisamust.Hopefully,withjointefforts,wewillbecomemorephysicallystrongandfit.湖北省沙市中学学年高二2月月考英语试题答案
Recently, some runners aged 16 and over have suddenly died in long –distance events and some universities have cancelled the long races from their campus sports games, which have aroused public attention to the poor physical conditions of Chinese youth. So what can be done to improve the situation?First of all, as a student, I think our poor physical fitness results from the exam-based education system. Many schools and parents put our academic grades in the first place. Seldom do they care whether we have enough exercise or not. Therefore, it’s high time that great importance should be attached to physical education and it’s suggested that hours spent on workout should be lengthened and that physical performance should be included in the evaluation of high school graduates in the future. Secondly, some of my fellow classmates think we are heavily burdened with schoolwork, thus having no time for sports activities. In my opinion, we students shouldn’t use being busy as an excuse. For example, I, together with my friends, often play basketball every other day no matter how busy we are. Besides, providing enough sports facilities is a must.Hopefully, with joint efforts, we will become more physically strong and fit.相关试题频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2017
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 以家为话题写一篇作文 的文章

随机推荐