健康生活习惯英语作文健康生活

关于健康的生活方式的英语作文,高中英语,英语作文网
关于健康的生活方式的英语作文
健康生活方式相关好句子:
I think healthy living habits are very important for usIn current society, people have known the importance of keeping healthy and good life habit.
( 在当今社会, 人们已经知道养成健康良好生活习惯的重要性)
First, we should eat plenty of fruits and meat or vegetables. We shouldn’t eat too many snack foods.
( 首先, 我们应该吃大量的水果,肉或蔬菜。 我们不应当吃太多的快餐)
Second, we should drink plenty of water.
( 第二, 我们应该饮用大量的水)
Third, I think more meat and fish, less exercise are bad for health. Good rest, less meat and fish, more vegetables and enough exercise are good for health.
( 第三, 我认为太多的肉和鱼,少量的锻炼都对身体健康不好。 充足的睡眠,少吃肉和鱼,多吃蔬菜和足够的锻炼才对身体好。)
Fourth,we should get up and go to bed early.We shouldn't stay up so late.
(第四,我们应该早睡早起,不熬夜) In my oinpoin ,we should we must living habits.(在我看来,我们应该养成良好的习惯)
接下来英语作文网为您提供一篇更为详细的关于健康的生活方式的英语作文范文:
The definition of “Healthy Life Style” include a positive living attitude towards life, eating a balanced diet, exercises regularly, which is three to five times a week with at least thirty to forty-five minutes per session. Regular social interactions and regular physical check-up. I would like to add on enrichment personal knowledge in the list.
All of us are very busy every day. Students are facing a piling up of home works and assignments. Blue collars and white collars rush to working places and offices. Traffic jammed, unsolved problems, frustrations, new challenges. Stress became the first thing in the morning. We have forgotten our own needs as human being, until the alarm of our biologic clocks been trigger off. We finally realize that we should have done a little more for ourselves earlier. Because we have ignored what our body tells us, so we paid a higher price. joozone_com
It is not too late to start our plan. We can not avoid our problems every day, but we can change our ways of thinking. We could take our routine work as physical exercise. For example, I have to take couple of hours to clean my house per week. Whenever I do, I either switched on the music or sang songs loudly. I felt that I could finish my routine work faster in a happy mood. I took turns to use my arms to clean my bathroom wall, which is exactly the same exercises for shoulders. I guess I will never have to see orthopedic doctors because of my frozen shoulder when I reach that particular age.
????????????我的健康生活方式(My healthy lifestyle)_初中英语作文_VOA英语网
我的健康生活方式(My healthy lifestyle)
发表时间:内容来源:
我的健康生活方式(My healthy lifestyle)
Dear friends: To keep healthy, I&d like to ask you to have a healthy lifestyle.I hope you can do as follows: As young kids, we need enough sleep.
So we had better go to bed early and get up early every day. Doing more exercise is also good for us. Remember to eat more vegetables and fruits.
Maybe junk food is your favourite, but I hope you eat less. Do you often smile? Keep happy and fortget your trouble.
来自: 文章地址:
Latest News健康的生活习惯_Healthy Living Habits_英语作文 -4399作文网
热门搜索:
当前位置:&&
健康的生活习惯
发布时间:
来源:4399小编整理
作者:佚名
[摘要]《Healthy Living Habits》这篇英语作文阐述了作者关于生活习惯的见解,让大家明白良好的生活习惯能给人带来许多的好处。
&& Good living habits are important to our lives, which ensure us a healthy body and a good mood. Havinga good rest is the basic, so that we can have enough energy in the whole day. Otherwise,we can do nothing if we were sleepy. Therefore, remember to sleep and get upearly. Besides, eating healthily also plays an important role. There is an oldsaying goes, &A close mouth catches no flies.& That is telling us pay attentionto our eating. Finally, doing exercises is essential. It brings us health aswell as relaxation and pleasure. Many stress and negative emotions can bedrained away by doing exercises. In short, healthy living habits bring manybenefits, although sometimes you even do not realize.
&&& 良好的生活习惯对我们的生活很重要,它能保证我们有一个健康的身体以及愉快的心情。有一个良好的休息是最基本的,这样我们一整天都能有足够的精力。否则,如果我们打瞌睡就什么也做不了。因此,记得一定要早睡早起。除此之外,健康的饮食同样很重要。有句老话说:&病从口入,祸从口出&。它告诉我们要注意饮食。最后,锻炼身体也是必要的。它能够给我们带来健康,使我们放松和愉快。很多压力以及消极情绪都可以通过锻炼身体来消除。简而言之,健康的生活习惯带来很多好处,尽管有时候你甚至都没有意识到。
&&& 健康的生活习惯是从小一点一滴地养成的,习惯一旦养成就不容易改了。这篇英语作文使用的关联词很值得借鉴:Otherwise,否则;Therefore,因此;Besides,而且。
&&& &&推荐阅读&&
&&& 【英语作文】
&&& 【英语作文】
&&& 更多精彩作文,关注4399~~~也期待你的投稿哦
上一篇:下一篇:
相关链接:         
您现在的位置:&&>&&>&&>&&>&&>&正文
关于健康的英语作文
来源:  【】 
  You can take away our money, house, car, or even our clothes and we can survive. But if our health was taken away, we would surely die. That is why we always try to eat in a healthy way and exercise regularly.  In order to eat healthily, I usually avoid eating food high in fat, like French fries or cookies. I also eat little meat. I eat a lot of vegetables and fresh fruit which are full of vitamins.Taking exercise every day helps us build a strong body. Regular exercise is an important part of keeping me healthy.What‘s more, I think friends are an important part of one‘s health. Many studies show that people with a wide range of social contacts get sick less than those who don‘t. I always feel better when I am with friends than when I am alone. When I am with my friends, I always laugh. Laughing is also an important part of health. I like to laugh with my friends.  By eating properly and exercising regularly, I can keep my body at a proper weight and keep healthy. By spending time with my friends, I can keep my mind as well as my body happy. these things sound easy to do, but not many people can manage them. I think a strong will is necessary if we want to keep healthy.1&&&
文章责编:liujun1987& 看了本文的网友还看了
?&&( 18:36:09)?&&( 16:32:02)?&&( 15:33:57)?&&( 15:29:45)?&&( 15:04:21)?&&( 14:53:23)
作文范文点击排行
作文频道最新更新
? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?   ?
?   ? ?    ? ?   ? ?   ? ?   ? ?
? ?   ? ?
实用工具 |
| 大全 | 大全
     |
版权声明:如果网所转载内容不慎侵犯了您的权益,请与我们联系,我们将会及时处理。如转载本内容,请注明出处。
Copyright & 2004-
 网 All Rights Reserved 
中国科学院研究生院权威支持(北京) 电 话:010- 传 真:010-高中英语作文:关于健康生活
【51Test.NET-高中英语作文:关于健康生活】The desire for good health is universal. If a person feels ill all the time, he will in most cases old a pessimistic view toward things and lead a sad life. What's more, no matter how ambitious he could be, he might just be too weak to carry out any of his grand plans. Hence, though many people are seeking after wealth or power, they always attach the greatest importance to health.  
Since a sick person tends to be unhappy, people worldwide have spared no efforts to slay healthy. They pay special attention to what they eat so that they get neither malnourished nor overweighed. Besides, people, especially, those engaged in mental jobs, create numerous indoor or outdoor exercises to keep energetic, eg. working in the field as gardeners and farmers, going to work on foot, cycling to work, having a walk after supper, climbing mountains, traveling, attending all kinds exercises in health clubs, etc.  
To be healthy also includes being mentally healthy. It is another important guaranty for people to live or work well. So, experts suggest that we keep a calm, peaceful and open mind and try to avoid extreme emotions like fierce anger, extreme sadness and excitement. Therefore, exercises like Taiji Exercise, traveling, etc. which can benefit people both physically and mentally are popular not only in China but also in other countries.  
As far as I am concerned, in addition to a balanced diet and a peaceful mind, I lack pleasure the performing various types of exercises. And playthg basketball and badminton are my favourite games.

我要回帖

更多关于 健康生活建议英语作文 的文章

随机推荐