l thin chopsticks的音标 (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式

l thin chopsticks (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式_百度作业帮
l thin chopsticks (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式
l thin chopsticks (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式一、用所给动词的正确形式填空.1.Where (be) John and Jack from?2.His favourite subjects (be) P.E.and music.3.His pen pal (live) in Toronto.4.he (have) any sisters?5.Ben can (speak) English and Spanish.6.Her brother (not play) sports every_百度作业帮
一、用所给动词的正确形式填空.1.Where (be) John and Jack from?2.His favourite subjects (be) P.E.and music.3.His pen pal (live) in Toronto.4.he (have) any sisters?5.Ben can (speak) English and Spanish.6.Her brother (not play) sports every
一、用所给动词的正确形式填空.1.Where (be) John and Jack from?2.His favourite subjects (be) P.E.and music.3.His pen pal (live) in Toronto.4.he (have) any sisters?5.Ben can (speak) English and Spanish.6.Her brother (not play) sports every day,he only (watch) them on TV.7.My patents want (go) shopping on Sunday.8.She likes (play) computer games.9.When your mother (cook) breakfast every morning?10.There (be) some ice cream and hamburgers on the table.11.Mr White always (get) up early in the morning.12.Jack,together with his friends,(go) to park every week.13.Nick (have) lunch at school from Monday to Friday.14.There (be) seven days in a week.15.The students in our school (like) English.二、根据上、下文内容补全对话,每空一词.A:Excuse me,are you new here?B:Yes,I 1 .A:2 you 3 the UK?B:No,I 4 5 Canada.A:6 you speak English?B:Yes,I can.I 7 speak French,too.What 8 you?A:I 9 Chinese.I can speak a 10 English.Would you like 11 teach 12 English?B:I'd like to.I can 13 you English and you can teach 14 Chinese.A:Sounds good.15 to meet you.B:Nice to meet you,too.三、句型转换,每空一词.(1-5把肯定句改为否定句)1.Kate has four English books.Kate four English books.2.Tom is eleven years old now.Tom eleven years old now.3.We go to school by bike.We to school by bike.4.She does her homework in the evening.She her homework in the evening.5.There is some milk in the glass.There milk in the glass.(6-10把陈述句改为一般疑问句)6.We are in Class 1,Grade 7.in Class 1,Grade 7.Alice does some housework at home.Alice any housework at home?8.We have six lessons every day.you six lessons every day?9.My father likes his work.your father his work?10.The boys play tennis every Tuesday afternoon.the boys tennis every Tuesday afternoon?(11-15对句中划线部分提问)11.Tom's father often reads some books in the morning.Tom's father often in the morning?12.Lily's birthday is on 8th April.Lily's birthday?13.Millie gets some books,clothes,toys and other nice presents on her birthday.Millie on her birthday?14.Today is Saturday.today?15.They usually have dinner at the restaurant.they usually have dinner?
一.1.are2.are3.lives4.Does/have5.speak6.does/play/watches7.to go8.playing9.does/cook10.is11.gots12.goes13.has14.are15.like二.1.am 2.Are 3.from 4.am 5.from 6.can 7.can 8.about 9.speak 10.little 11.to 12.me 13.teach 14.me 15.Nice三.1.doesn't/have 2.isn't 3.don't/ go 4.doesn't/ do5.isn't /any 6.Are /you 7.Does/do 8.Do/have9.Does/like 10.Do/play 11.What/does/do 12.When/is13.What/does get 14.What/day/is 15.Where/do 好多啊!总算好了求老师解答:动词填空:阅读短文,
动词填空:阅读短文,用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空.
Would you like 1______ (make) a snowman in winter,boys and girls?In Jinan,it 2______ (be) very cold in winter.Our city l_百度作业帮
求老师解答:动词填空:阅读短文,
Would you like 1______ (make) a snowman in winter,boys and girls?In Jinan,it 2______ (be) very cold in winter.Our city l
求老师解答:动词填空:阅读短文,
&&&& Would you like 1______ (make) a snowman in winter,boys and girls?In Jinan,it 2______ (be) very cold in winter.Our city looks beautiful under the snow and it is nice to play in snow.&&&& When I got up this morning,the land was all white with snow.There was too much snow.It was Sunday.So we didn't go to school.After breakfast,some friends 3______ (come) to my house.We made a big snowman.It had a big mouth and two ears.Its eyes 4______ (be) black and its nose was red.Someone put an old hat on its head.I took a photo of our snowman.Then I put the photo on the wall of my bedroom.&&& Look at the picture!The snowman 5______ (sit) happily.
1.to make& 2.is& 3.came& 4.were &5.is sittingl think chopsticks (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式_百度作业帮
l think chopsticks (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式
l think chopsticks (be)difficult给be动词填合适的形式
这不是完整的句子吧
chopsticks是复数名词,所以应该填are。

我要回帖

更多关于 chopsticks怎么读 的文章

随机推荐