其他1条回答
传闻中的七公主刘一汉的手机铃声是什么
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁澳门风云2周润发的手机铃声叫什么_百度知道
澳门风云2周润发的手机铃声叫什么
澳门风云2周润发的手机铃声叫什么在1h16m35s处。
电影“监狱风云”中的所有歌曲希望(普通话)___卢冠廷的歌曲,[监狱风云]主题曲希望(广东话)___卢冠廷的歌曲; [监狱风云]主题曲友谊光(普通话)___周蓝萍曲;电影[消防监狱]光插曲友谊(广东话)___周砬嗯平曲; [消防监狱]插曲既爱(粤语)___ __周南蓝苹区斯嗯黄宝燕雅嗯字_ ___电影[监狱风云] OST 附:希望希望美好的梦想(粤语)王岭的歌_ ___ _艾琳南燕词唱___电影[消防监狱的逃犯]主题曲]
不是的 我说的是澳门风云
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
澳门风云的相关知识
其他1条回答
苹果自带铃声钢琴重复段,应该是这个
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁&爱情公寓&中 唐一菲的手机铃声叫什么名字啊??_百度知道
&爱情公寓&中 唐一菲的手机铃声叫什么名字啊??
提问者采纳
那是胡一菲,是浪漫满屋的的歌,sha la la
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
唐一菲的相关知识
其他2条回答
姐们,她叫胡一菲。铃声是浪漫满屋的插曲《sha la la》
是浪漫满屋的歌
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁《魔幻手机》中肖楚楚的手机铃声叫什么名字?_百度知道
《魔幻手机》中肖楚楚的手机铃声叫什么名字?
《魔幻手机》中肖楚楚的手机铃声叫:Moonlight Shadow Moonlight Shadow 歌手:Groove Coverage所属专辑:Deejay Top 4ty Vol.8发行时间:发行公司: Universal ‎The last that ever she saw him,carried away by a moonlight shadow.He passed on worried and warning,carried away by a moonlight shadow.Lost in the riddle last Saturday night,far away on the other side,he was caught in the middle of a desperate fightand she couldn't find how to push through.The trees that whisper in the evening,carried away by a moonlight shadow.Sing the song of sorrow and grievingcarried away by a moonlight shadow.All she saw was a silhouette of a gun,far away on the other side,he was shot six times by a man on the run,and she couldn't find how to push through.I stayI prayI see you in heaven far away,I stayI prayI see you in heaven one dayFour a.m. in the morning,carried away by a moonlight shadow.I watched your vision forming,carried away by a moonlight shadow.Star was glowin' in a slivery night,far away on the other side,will you come to talk to me this nightbut she couldn't find how to push through.I stayI prayI see you in heaven far away,I stayI prayI see you in heaven one day.Caught in the middle of a hundred and fiveThe night was heavy and the air was aliveBut she couldn't find how to push throughFar away on the other sideThe night was heavy and the air was aliveBut she couldn't find how to push throughshe couldn't find how to push through
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
Moonlight Shadow 月影下的祈祷 据说,这首1983年问世的曲子原是为纪念甲克虫乐队(The Beatles)被枪杀的主唱约翰-列侬(John Lennon)而作。 比利时的Dana Winner,这首歌是她的经典曲目。再听一遍Moonlight Shadow,还是觉得无比的空灵,前奏琴声有些许哀伤,而之后Dana清丽的嗓音,却让人忘却了尘世的哀伤,琴声交错着Dana透明的声音,仿佛看到她在月色朦胧的湖边飘动着、吟唱着…… 《Moonlight Shadow》- Dana Winner版.小金强烈推荐 试听
/ The last that ever she saw him carried away by a moonlight shadow He passed on worried and warning carried away by a moonlight shadow Lost in a river last saturday night far away on the other side He was caught i...
moonlight shadow80后很多人听的O(∩_∩)O~
魔幻手机的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 什么歌做手机铃声好听 的文章

随机推荐