求2015四川理工专升本学院专升本计算机综合资料或考试真题

79四川理工专升本英语模拟题-第2页
上亿文档资料,等你来发现
79四川理工专升本英语模拟题-2
90.You____returnthebookn;A.can’tB.mustn’tC.needn’;91.____thetemperature,__;A.TthefastB.Highe;C.Tthefaste;92.Ifyouhadtoldmeinadvan;A.wouldmeetB.wouldhaveme;C.met
90. You ____ return the book now. You can keep it till next week if you like.A. can’t
B. mustn’t
C. needn’t
D. may not91. ____ the temperature, _____ water turns into steam.A. T the fast
B. H fasterC. T the faster
D. T the faster92. If you had told me in advance, I ____ her at the airport.A. would meet
B. would have metC. met
D. had met93. I stood there, _____ the broadcast.A. being listened to
B. listening toC. to listen to
D. listened to94. The machine was kept_____ for a month.A. running
C. being run
D. having run95. You ____ make noise in the classroom.A. may not
B. mustn’t
C have not to
D. needn’t96. ____ is absent from school today.A. Neither
D. Not97. In Britain, the best season of the year is probably _____ spring.A. later
D. late98. Usually there is _____ traffic in the streets on weekdays than on Sundays.A. less
D. fewer99. _____ Mrs. Johnson on my way to the shops.A. It happened me that I looked
B. It happened me that I metC. I happened to look
D. I happened to meet100. _____ it is very late now, these managers are still working in the office.A. As
D. Although101. “Which person do you mean?”______ with dark glasses on.A. One
B. EachC. The one
D. Ones102. I’d like to take______ of this opportunity to thank you all for your cooperation.A. profit
B. benefit
C. advantage
D. occasion103. I _____ on seeing the manager. The service in this hotel is terrible.A. insist
B. persist
104. I have got a chair______.A. to sit
B. for to sit on
C. to sit on
D. for sitting
105. It is no use ____ that you didn’t know the truth.A. pretend
B. to be pretending C. pretending
D. pretended
106. Work hard, ____ you will fail in the exam.A. although
D. unless107. It was not until then that I came to know that knowledge____ only from practice.A. had come
B. has come
108. Since Linda is both diligent and smart, I never doubt that she will ____.A. success
B. succeed
C. successful
D. successor
109. I’m trying to save _____ possible.A. so many money as
B. as much money asC. so much money as
D. as many money as110. Please accept my______ your great progress in the research.A. congratulation in
B. congratulations onC. celebration about
D. greeting to111. Jane burnt her hand when she _____ the dinner.A. cooked
B. was cooking
C. has cooked D. has been cooking 112. He did not do it in the way _____ I would have done it myself.A. in that
D. /113. He turned pale ____ he saw her.A. at the moment
B. for a moment C. in a moment D. the moment114. I weight 120 pounds and you weight 120 pounds. We are ____ weight.A. the same heavy
B. as heavy asC. as heavy
D. of the same115. The shape of the envelope____ that the letter might be from a lady.A. announced
B. insisted
C. pointed
D. suggested116. John was made _____ the truck for a week as punishment.A. to wash
B. washing
D. to be washed117. “Can you read?” Mary said ____ to the notice.A. angrily, pointing
B. and angrily pointingC. angrily, pointed
D. and pointed angrily118. Most of the guests ___ to the evening party were college students.A. invited
B. being invited
C. to invite D. inviting119. It’s usually quiet here____ Sunday mornings.A. on
D. the120. Albert Einstein, born ____
Germany, was a famous professor ____ physics.A. of
C. by D. of121. Only by reading extensively ______ your horizons.A. you will widen
B. can you widenC. you may widen
D. therefore you widen122. _______ entering the hall, he found everyone watching him.A. At
D. In123. _____ is a fact that English is being accepted as an international language.A. There
D. It124. On the desk lay a dictionary, _____ color is red.A. it’s
125. He ran _____ the direction of the lake.A. at
D. to126. Why don’t you have your sister _____ it for you?A . do
D. doing 127. As soon as he entered the room, he took ______ his cap and sat down.A. off
D. down128. That girl’s answer ______ good enough.A. sounded
D. listened129. Tom was such a football fan that he never______ a single game in the season.A. lost
D. dropped130. Who is responsible _____ the arrangements?A. for make
B. to make
C. to making
D. for making 131. You ought to take every_____ to improve your English.A. case
D. time132. _____ what to do, he telephoned the police.A. Doesn’t know
B. Not to knowC. Didn’t know
D. Not knowing133. Uncle Sam sent him a _____ bicycle as a birthday present.A. red sports new
B. sports new redC. news sports red
D. new red sports134. I can hardly _____ the difference between these two words.A. point
D. tell135. My pictures_____ until next week.A. won’t develop
B. aren’t developingC. don’t develop
D. won’t be developed136. The storm prevented me______.A. to go out
B. to going outC. from being out
D. from going out137. We _____ go to the movies quite frequently.A. use to
B. used to
C. were used to
D. are used to 138. I still remember the place _____ he visited.A. when
B. in which
D. at139. I’d rather ______ a cup of coffee.A. having
B. to have
D. have140. I haven’t seen Tom yet today, and I haven’t seen Joe, ______.A. both
D. neither141.I haven’t received the letter. It _____ to a wrong address.A. may send
B. may be sentC. might have sent
D. might have been sent142. Peter as well as his friends_____ to music.A. like to listen
B. likes to listenC. likes to hear
D. like listening143. He didn’t go into d he spoke in ______.A. common
B. regular
C. general
D. ordinary
144. Trains stop here in order to ______ passengers only.A. get off
B. pick up
C. pull up
D. get past
145. I didn’t hear_____ when he gave us the assignment.A. what the professor says
B. that the professor saidC. what the professor said
D. which the professor says146. Every man and every woman in this club____ to realize the danger ofsmoking.A. come
C. have been
D. are coming
147. _____ by the hero’s example, the soldiers fought more bravely.A. Inspiring
B. Inspired
D. To be moved
148. My brother_____ the army for 3 years.A. has been in
B. has entered
C. has joined D. was last seeing
149. I don’t mind having another cup of coffee if you____.A. stick
150. ____ many times, _____ she still couldn’t understand it.A. Thou but
B. H /C. T but
D. S /151. Mr. Ross built a lab_____ when he was forty.A. for his own himself
B. of him ownC. for his own
D. of his own152. The flat where we live____ three rooms only.A. is comprised of
B. is made ofC. contain
D. is composed of153. Telling other people how to do it most efficiently is ____ conquerors and generals have done.A. which
D. how154. ____ you gave were correct.A. No one answer
B. Neither of the answersC. None answers
D. None of the answers155. London has the largest population among _____ in Europe.A. all the other cities
B. any other cityC. all the cities
D. any other cities156. Her face went red___ he had said.A. because of what
B. because thatC. because what
D. because157. _____ a reply, he decided to write again.A. Not receiving
B. Receiving notC. Not having received
D. Having not received158. The house had one of the windows _____ in the storm yesterday.A. breaking
B. to be breaking C. broken D. to be broken159. When we saw his face, we knew that ____ was bad.A. the news
B. some news
C. a news D. news160. We all survived_____.A. from the war B. during the warC. the war D. after the war161. She is such an irritating woman, I don’t know how you can _____ her.A. put up
B. put up with
C. stand up with D. stand with
162. Without your help, we ______ so much.A. will not achieve
B. didn’t achieveC. don’t achieve
D. would not have achieved163. “__________”“Very fine, thank you. And you?”A. How do you like English?
B. Good morning!C. How are you doing these days?
D. How do you do?164. I shall never forget those years _____ I lived in the country with the farmers, ____ has a great effect on my life.A. which B. which
165. When he opened the tin, it _____ a bad smell.A. gave away
B. gave in
C. gave up
D. gave off
166. By the time the war_____, most of the people had already left.A. broke
B. broke up
C. intervened
167. All life on the earth _____ on the sun.A. depends
B. carries
D. goes168. Lincoln thought it was wrong to keep negroes ____ slaves.A. in
D. at169. John ____ his hand as he wanted to speak at the meeting. Then he ____ to his feet to speak.A. rose B. rose
C. raised D. raised170. We bought ____ a car.A. us
D. ourselves
171. It’s too expensive for me, I can’t ____ it.A. spend
D. cost172. The Spring Festival is the time _____ children receive gifts.A. while
173. You should be very _____ to your teachers for their help.A. thank
B. grateful
C. graceful
D. considerate
174. The pictures that he _____ on the wall yesterday are very beautiful.A. hung
C. hanging
D. was hanged
175. My wallet is nowhere to be found. I _____ when I was on the bus.A. must drop it
B. should have dropped itC. must have dropped it
d. had dropped it176. _____, that step is not safe.A. Look around
B. Look up
C. Look out
D. Look down
177. Seldom____ him in the past few years.A. I have seen
B. have I seenC. I saw
D. did I see178. China______ the third world.A. is belonged to
B. belongsC. belongs to
D. belonged179. Now many people spend a lot of money _____ the poor children to go to school.A. help
B. to help
C. to helping
D. helping180. It’s wrong to judge a person_____ he wears.A. by
B. by that
C. by what
D. at what 第三部分:完型填空包含各类专业文献、应用写作文书、生活休闲娱乐、文学作品欣赏、各类资格考试、高等教育、专业论文、行业资料、79四川理工专升本英语模拟题等内容。 
 四川理工学院专升本英语真题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 四川理工学院专升本英语真题_英语考试_外语学习_教育专区。Part I ...  2013年 四川理工专升本英语复习题_英语_初中教育_教育专区。2013 年四川理工学院英语复习资料及作文资料 第一部分:词汇与语法。 1. Dr. Dewey has four sons: _...  百度文库 教育专区 外语学习 英语考试 四川理工学院专升本英语真题 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档...  四川理工专升本英语模拟题 38页 5财富值 四川省专升本英语全面复习... 18页 免费 2009四川理工专升本英语 9页 10财富值 四川理工学院专升本计算机... 11页 2财富...  英语考试2009四川理工专升本英语真题 暂无评价|0人阅读|0次下载|举报文档 2009四...  四川理工 专升本语文(历年真题部分)_文学_高等教育_教育专区。2011年专升本考试,考试分为:文科(大学语文、大学英语、计算机),理科(高等数学、大学英语、计算机)。根据...  2009四川理工专升本英语 这是四川理工的专升本真题,以前在淘宝上面买的。现在给大家分享这是四川理工的专升本真题,以前在淘宝上面买的。现在给大家分享隐藏&& 分享到...  四川理工2011年英语专升本真题 隐藏&& 分享到:
使用一键分享,轻松赚取财富值, 了解详情
嵌入播放器: 普通尺寸(450*500pix) 较大尺寸(630*500pi...&&&&&&&&&&&&
四川理工学院2009年成人高考招生专业
计算机科学与技术
服装设计与工程
机械设计制造及自动化
过程装备与控制工程
化学工程与工艺
计算机网络工程
电子信息工程
测控技术及仪器
业余、函授
业余、函授
电气工程及自动化
业余、函授
业余、函授
服装设计与工程
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
国际经济与贸易
业余、函授
业余、函授
计算机科学与技术
业余、函授
过程装备与控制工程
业余、函授
数学与应用数学
业余、函授
化学工程与工艺
业余、函授
思想政治教育
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
汉语言文学
业余、函授
机械设计制造及自动化
业余、函授
业余、函授
人力资源管理
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
广播电视新闻学
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
材料科学与工程
业余、函授
高分子材料与工程
业余、函授
供用电技术
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
应用电子技术
业余、函授
金融与证券
业余、函授
建筑工程技术
业余、函授
计算机应用技术
业余、函授
焊接技术及自动化
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
服饰艺术设计
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
房地产经营与估价
业余、函授
现代教育技术
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
工商企业管理
业余、函授
业余、函授
工商行政管理
业余、函授
业余、函授
应用化工技术
业余、函授
业余、函授
会计电算化
业余、函授
业余、函授
机电一体化技术
业余、函授
业余、函授
计算机信息管理
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
工业分析与检测
业余、函授
业余、函授
业余、函授
电气自动化
业余、函授
矿井通风与安全
业余、函授
模具设计与制造
业余、函授
业余、函授
机械设计与制造
业余、函授
发电厂及电力系统
业余、函授
由于专业增补以及组班等原因,招生专业以实际宣传为准。
四川理工学院继续教育学院

博客推荐 
扩展阅读   
免责声明:
① 凡本站注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”的所有文字、图片和音视频稿件,版权均属本网所有,任何媒体、网站或个人未经本网协议授权不得转载、链接、转贴或以其他方式复制发表。已经本站协议授权的媒体、网站,在下载使用时必须注明“稿件来源:中国教育在线”,违者本站将依法追究责任。
② 本站注明稿件来源为其他媒体的文/图等稿件均为转载稿,本站转载出于非商业性的教育和科研之目的,并不意味着赞同其观点或证实其内容的真实性。如转载稿涉及版权等问题,请作者在两周内速来电或来函联系。
成人高考试题及答案
历年成人高考试题及答案(专升本)
 |  |  |   | 
 |   |   | 
 |   | 
历年成人高考试题及答案(高起点)
 |  |  | 
 |  |  | 
每周五发刊 成考周刊
  |    |  
  |    |  
  |    |  
京公网安备号您的位置: &
& &&&2015年四川自考土木工程(专升本)专业考试计划
2015年四川自考土木工程(专升本)专业考试计划
11:12&&四川省教育考试院 【
  一、培养目标与基本要求
  培养目标:本专业培养社会主义现代化建设需要的德、智、体、美全面发展,了解和掌握土木工程学科基本理论和专业知识,获得相应的技能训练,能在房屋建筑、道路桥梁工程、市政工程、岩土工程等领域从事规划、设计、施工、管理和研究工作的应用型高级专门人才。
  基本要求:要求考生掌握土木工程学科的基本理论和专业知识,并通过课程实践、课程设计、毕业论文(设计)等环节训练,让学生具备从事土木工程的规划、设计、施工、管理及相关研究工作的能力。
  二、学历层次与规格
  本专业为本科学历层次;课程采用学分制,每门课程考试合格后,发给单科合格证书,并取得相应的学分。
  凡按照本专业(专升本)考试计划的规定,取得本专业考试计划规定的不少于15门课程的合格成绩,累计总学分不少于81学分,通过实践性环节考核,完成毕业论文(设计),思想品德经鉴定符合要求者,省考委颁发由主考学校副署印章的高等教育自学考试土木工程专业本科毕业证书。同时,其学业水平达到了国家规定的学位标准,按照《中华人民共和国高等教育法》第二十二条和《中华人民共和国学位条例》的规定,由具有学位授予权的主考学校授予工学学士学位。
  三、学科类别
  高等教育自学考试工学类
  四、考试课程及学分
  专业代码:Y080825
  主考学校:四川农业大学
课程类别 
课程名称 
(16学分) 
计算机基础与程序设计 
计算机基础与程序设计(实践) 
概率论与数理统计(二) 
专业核心课
(34学分) 
地基处理技术 
桥梁工程(二) 
桥梁工程(二)(实践) 
钢结构(实践) 
工程地质及土力学 
钢筋混凝土结构设计 
钢筋混凝土结构课程设计(实践) 
高层建筑结构设计 
结构力学(二) 
(21学分) 
土木与项目管理 
建筑结构试验 
建筑结构试验(实践) 
路基路面工程 
路基路面工程(实践) 
施工组织设计 
施工组织设计(实践) 
工程测量 
工程测量(实践) 
毕业论文(设计) 
毕业学分 
81学分以上 
&  五、报考条件
  国家承认学历的专科及以上毕业生、在校生均可直接报考本专业。申办本科毕业证书时,按有关文件规定验证相应学历证书。
  六、实践性环节考核基本要求
  实践性环节培训的目的在于通过对考生进行具有较强针对性和实用性的实验实践方面的培训,验证和加深理论知识的理解,掌握开设课程中的一些研究的基本方法和基本理论。
  实践环节的考核由主考学校统一组织安排实施。考生必须在该门课程理论考核合格后,才能参加该实践课程的考核,考核根据具体情况采用不同的考核方式。课程实验、实习通过实验报告、实际操作等方式进行考核。成绩评定可设定为优秀(90分以上)、良好(80分以上)、中等(70分以上)、及格(60分以上)和不及格(60分以下)。
  考生必须在导师的指导下独立完成毕业论文(设计)并答辩。毕业论文的撰写不少于5000字。
  七、主要课程说明
  1、公共基础课(略)
  2、结构力学
  本课程是土木工程专业的基础课程。其内容包括平面体系的几何组成分析、静定结构的内力计算、静定结构的位移计算、用力法计算超静定结构、位移法、力矩分配法、影响线、结构的稳定计算、矩阵位移法等。其任务是在学习理论力学和材料力学等课程的基础上,进一步掌握杆件结构的计算原理和方法,了解各类结构的受力性能,培养学生结构分析与计算方面的能力,为今后专业课程学习及进行结构设计和科研打好力学基础。
  3、计算机基础与程序设计
  本课程是高等教育自学考试工科各专业的基础课。这门课也是大部分学生学习计算机语言的入门课,主要学习程序设计的基本概念、基本思想与基本方法。通过理论和实践教学,使学生较好地掌握C语言各方面的知识,掌握基本的程序设计过程和技巧,具备初步的高级语言程序设计能力。
  4、钢结构
  本课程是研究工程钢结构构件的计算理论和方法的科学,是一门重要的必修的专业课,理论性较强,对学生掌握一般建筑钢结构设计计算理论与构造方法,提高学生的专业素质具有重要意义。随着各种高强钢材和新型结构的开发,计算技术和实验手段的现代化,钢结构技术也在不断更新和发展,有关标准和规范也在不断修订和完善。
  5、工程地质及土力学
  本课程主要让考生学习了解土的压缩性和地基沉降计算、土的渗透性与渗流、工程地质与岩土力学、建筑工程地质问题、土的物理性质指标及其换算、土压力及地基稳定性、土压力与土坡稳定等专业知识。
  6、土木工程经济与项目管理
  通过本课程的学习,使学生掌握建筑企业管理和工程项目管理的基本理论与方法,掌握建筑企业经营和决策技术,掌握建设产品价值管理基本方法,掌握工程项目招标投标与合同管理的基本方法与技巧,掌握工程施工组织设计和网络计划技术的基本概念与方法步骤,掌握建设工程定额与概预算的基本概念与方法,掌握计划管理与质量管理的基本方法。培养学生分析、解决土木建筑工程经济与项目管理的能力,为从事土木建筑工程专业技术工作打下坚实的基础。
  7、钢筋混凝土结构设计
  本课程主要介绍在钢筋混凝土结构基本构件受力的基础上进一步解决构件的设计问题,包括结构方案、构件选型、材料选择和构造要求等。本课程是集实验、计算、构造、实践为一体的综合性较强的课程,目的是使学生掌握钢筋混凝土的设计计算方法和与施工及工程质量有关的结构基本知识,具有结构设计的能力。
  8、建筑结构试验
  本课程以结构试验的基本理论和基础知识为重点,注重理论与实际相结合。内容包括:建筑结构试验概述;结构试验的加载设备;结构试验测试技术和量测仪表;建筑结构试验设计;建筑结构静载试验;结构动力试验;结构抗震试验;结构试验现场检测技术;建筑结构试验数据处理基础等。
  9、高层建筑结构设计
  本课程是土木工程专业主要专业技术课程之一。涉及高层建筑结构设计的一般原则,是研究高层建筑结构设计基本方法的科学。要求考生了解高层建筑各种结构体系的特点及应用范围;熟练掌握风荷载及地震作用计算方法;掌握框架结构、剪力墙结构、框架-剪力墙结构三种基本结构内力及位移的计算方法,理解这三种结构内力分布及侧移变形的特点及规律;学会这三种结构体系包含的框架及剪力墙构件的截面设计方法及构造要求;掌握高层建筑结构的内力和位移的电算分析方法和高层建筑结构的施工图表示方法。通过学习使考生具有一定的抗震计算理论基础,掌握抗震设计原理,掌握高层建筑的结构设计的基本方法。
  10、路基路面工程
  本课程主要学习公路路基和路面工程的基本知识和原理。主要内容包括一般路基设计、路基稳定性分析与防护加固、挡土墙设计、路基路面排水设计、路基施工、路面基层设计与施工、沥青路面设计与施工、水泥混凝土路面设计与施工,路面使用性能评价与资产管理等内容。通过学习,使考生掌握路基路面工程的基本理论和基本知识,具有路基路面设计的基本能力,灵活运用所学知识分析和解决路基路面工程实际问题的能力。
  11、桥梁工程
  本课程是学习桥梁工程常用的各类钢筋混凝土及预应力混凝土梁桥、拱桥的构造原理、设计计算方法和施工方法的课程。为桥梁工程的设计准备专业知识,并为今后进一步学习提供必要的基础知识,同时是桥梁工程设计实践技能训练的一个重要的环节。通过学习,使学生掌握桥梁工程的设计要点,掌握各类梁桥、拱桥的构造特点,进行桥梁结构的初步设计;掌握行车道板的计算,荷载横向分布计算及主要结构的内力结算和验算,能够进行桥梁工程的内力计算和结构设计;结合《混凝土结构基本原理》、《结构力学》等课程能进行常用中小型梁式桥、常用拱式桥的上部结构工程设计,结合《基础工程》的学习内容能够进行桥梁下部结构的设计。
  12、地基处理技术
  本课程主要学习工程建设中经常应用的各种地基处理方法,地基加固机理、地基设计计算方法、地基施工工艺、地基质量检测方法以及实际工程案例。学习我国地基处理技术中的传统方法有关理论和应用。
  13、施工组织设计
  本课程是总体统筹、细致规划、协调各方矛盾、指导正确施工的重要课程。内容包括:水施工原理、网络计划技术、现代施工管理技术、单位工程施工组织设计、施工组织总设计、施工现场临时设施计算、单位工程施工组织设计案例等。
  14、工程测量
  本课程通过课堂教学、实验、实习,使考生掌握测量学的基本理论、方法和技术,培养和提高考生在专业领域特别是在房建、道路勘测与设计和桥梁与隧道测量中分析问题和解决问题的能力,为后续专业课学习打下基础。
  15、建筑材料
  本课程是一门必修专业基础课。本课程的学习目的在于使考生掌握主要土木工程材料的性质、用途、制备、使用方法及检测和质量控制方法,了解工程材料性质与材料结构的关系及性能改善的途径。能针对不同工程,合理选用材料,并能与后续课程密切配合,了解材料与设计、施工的相互关系。
  16、混凝土及砌体结构
  本课程的主要内容包括混凝土结构材料的力学性能、设计方法、受弯构件正截面承载力计算、受弯构件斜截面承载力计算、受压构件承载力计算、受扭构件承载力计算、受拉构件承载力计算、构件的变形和裂缝宽度验算、预应力混凝土构件、梁板结构;钢筋混凝土单层厂房、多高层混凝土框架结构、砌体的材料和砌体的力学性能、砌体结构构件承载力计算、砌体结构房屋的墙体体系及其承载力验算、砌体结构的墙体设计、过梁、墙梁和挑梁设计。
  17、土木工程毕业论文(设计)
  本课程是考生毕业前的最后学习和综合训练的阶段,是知识深化、拓宽的重要过程,是考生学习、研究和实践的全面总结,也是对考生综合素质与工程实践能力的全面检验,是实现本科培养目标的重要阶段。通过毕业设计,达到巩固和加深已学过的基础和专业知识,提高综合运用这些知识独立进行分析和解决实际问题的能力。为考生将来走上工作岗位,顺利完成所承担的建设任务奠定基础。
  八、使用教材、课程设置与学分
  土木工程(专升本)专业使用教材详见表。
课 程 名 称 
中国近现代史纲要 
《中国近现代史纲要》 
李 捷 王顺生 
高等教育出版社 
2008年版 
马克思主义基本原理概论 
《马克思主义基本原理概论》 
卫兴华 赵家祥 
北京大学出版社