关于这个东西的事情
怎么得到的 跟随你干过什么 简洁点250个词搞定
跑题了。。。。
是你用过的东西 大概描述下这个东西和你的感情
不是书和空气 是具体的
比如那那只比 是谁谁送给我的
就叙述这只特定的笔之类的。
提问者采纳
宠物行吗?Recently, three owls appeared suddenly on our campus They made me think of my pet from childhood When I was little, we had an owl at home It was small, gray, and had two big eyes We liked it very much Every time I t home, it greeted me by making “goo-goo” sounds We always played with it and talked to it It would blink its eyes just like it understood what we were saying It was like my best friend But when the weather became colder, we forgot to keep it warm, and it died It made us sad for a long time, and it also taught me how important it is to take care of animals
其他类似问题
英语作文的相关知识
其他6条回答
As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. There are all kinds of books available in the world. They cover various fields of knowlege ranging from science of society and so on.Books are our good teachers and wise friends. they are our close friends and our teachers as well. We gain knowlege and power from books. We enlarge our field of vision greatly by reading books.Historical lessons and the experience of others covered in the book make us smart.This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. the obscene books and violent books may push us to do something bad.希望有所帮助!
In our side, exist unhonored gas, provide energy for us every day. That is oxygen. Oxygen is also called O2 in chemical industry plays an important role! Our breath, atmospheric need etc. But with carbon dioxide increase, oxygen is being consumed! In order to build a better tomorrow, let us work together. Constructing beautiful homeland!在我们身边,存在着默默无闻的气体,每天为我们提供能源。那就是氧气。
氧气又称O2 在化学界里起着重要作用!我们的呼吸,大气的需要等等。但是随着二氧化碳的增加,氧气正在被消耗!
为了建设更好的明天,让我们一起努力。共建美好家园!
As is well known, books teach us to learn life, truth, science and many other useful things. They increase our knowledge, broaden our minds and strengthen our character. There are all kinds of books available in the world. They cover various fields of knowlege ranging from science of society and so on.Books are our good teachers and wise friends. they are our close friends and our teachers as well. We gain knowlege and power from books. We enlarge our field of vision greatly by reading books.Historical lessons and the experience of others covered in the book make us smart.This is the reason why our parents always encourage us to read more books.Reading is a good thing, but we must pay great attention to the choice of books. the obscene books and violent books may push us to do something bad.
mark一下……明天给你
我们身边的英语单词
啥啊不懂啊
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁日期:姐姐时,你应该说:
A. Is she your brother? B. Is she your friend? C. Is she your sister?
( )9、你想请小东告诉你5+12等于多少:
A.What&s four plus twelve? B.What&s five plus twelve?
C.What&s five minus twelve?
( )10、你想知道远处桌上的东西用英语怎么说,你应该问:
A. What&s this on the desk? B. What&s that on the desk?
C. What&s this in English?
四、交际语匹配(8%)...你想知道远处桌上的东西用英语怎么说的相关内容日期:儿童和孕妇不宜多食的东西是什么 中国消费者协会对北京市场上的果冻、八宝粥、饮料、蜜饯、糖果、口香糖、无糖食品酱菜等八大类、103个样品,委托中国进出口商品检验技术研究所,依照国家标准对样本进行...日期:分娩时吃东西吗 分娩的全过程是从有规律的子宫收缩开始到胎儿、胎盘娩出。初产妇大约需要16-18小时。总产程分为三个阶段。 第一产程是宫颈扩张期,从规律性的宫缩开始到宫口开全为止。这一时期的时间最长,宫缩逐渐频繁且增强。初产妇第一产程一般需要12-16小时,体力和精力日期:新生儿也能用手抓东西 过去,许多学者认为婴儿伸手拿东西的能力大约在4个月时开始具备。但法国儿科医生阿米尔梯桑和格里纳用大量的研究实践否定了此理论。经他们研究表明:一些新生儿能够伸手拿...日期:儿童歪头看东西要警惕 李先生的孩子今年6岁,但是经常歪着头看东西,本来以为是孩子习惯不好,或是颈部的颈椎或颈部的肌肉有问题,经头颅科医生检查,这并非颈部肌肉的问题...日期:睡前吃东西容易得虫牙 “虫牙”是龋齿的俗称。龋齿的发生是细菌利用碳水化合物粘附在牙面上,形成一层细菌膜,来侵蚀牙体。白天吃东西后,由于口腔内口水不断地分泌,尚可冲淡牙齿上的食物碎屑。同时,吃饭时一些粗糙难嚼的食物还可把牙面上的细菌膜擦掉,腐蚀牙体的细菌就日期:新生儿能看见东西吗? 婴儿从黑暗的子宫里分娩到明亮的世界时,眼睛一时难以适应亮光的刺激,因此一些人称新生儿是“睁眼瞎”。 实际上宝宝出生后对光线是非常敏感的,在2周后双眼就可以寻找光源了。但是新生儿的头与眼的运动还不是很协调,当眼睛向一方看时,头不会跟着...日期:佳佳学英语 佳佳开始学英语了,而且特爱说,还总爱让别人问她。一次,电视里的孩子在学英语,而且说得都是他们学过的,妈妈决定要考考她。 妈妈:佳佳,听懂他们在说什么了吗? 佳佳(很自豪地):听懂了! 妈妈:...
&最新内容- - - - - - - - - - - - &&热点推荐
精品专题-  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  -
英语学习- -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  - -  -  - -  -  - - -  -  -
数学学习-  - - -
 - - - - - - - -你喜欢那种动物?它通常是什么颜色的?它喜欢吃什么?你为什么喜欢它?来写写吧!(写一篇英语小短文)_百度知道
你喜欢那种动物?它通常是什么颜色的?它喜欢吃什么?你为什么喜欢它?来写写吧!(写一篇英语小短文)
提问者采纳
I like the rabbit. It is white, like to eat carrots, it is very cute
提问者评价
你的回答完美的解决了我的问题,谢谢!
回忆,那段伤
来自:作业帮
其他类似问题
按默认排序
其他2条回答
I very like panda ,because they are kind of interenting And they are very cute .Is it black and white .It is very like eat bamboo .a lot of people like panda.
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁 Volunteer spirit is rooted in the hearts of many people, especially young people in China. _______________________________________________________________________________马上分享给朋友:答案One possible version:Volunteer spirit is rooted in the hearts of many people, especially young people in China. In recent years, there have been large numbers of volunteers devoting their time and effort to people in need. The picture shows us a touching moment when two volunteers help a disabled man in a wheelchair. Realizing it would be impossible for the man to get to the top all by himself, the volunteers carry the wheelchair with difficulty step by step up the stairs. This picture reminds me of many volunteers in my school, my community and our country, helping not just the disabled, but also those who can’t find their way around, or those who suffer from misfortune. Volunteers make a difference to these people when they bring them warmth, comfort and relief. I would be happy to be a volunteer, too, and help the senior citizens in the House for the Aged regularly so that they will not feel lonely but enjoy their life to the full.点击查看答案解释本题暂无同学作出解析,期待您来作答点击查看解释相关试题

我要回帖

更多关于 用英语写一篇自我介绍 的文章

随机推荐