2亿+学生的选择
the girl likes watching the program happy camp__and_____more
为您推荐:
扫描下载二维码扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
下载作业帮安装包
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
六年级第一学期英语《第一作业》上的题,有点多,不太确定一·根据首字母,完成句子1.David likes watching the p_____ on CCTV Channel 10.2.Many church c_____ in the city will take part in this coming Singing Competition.3.Please pay attention to the latest news on the n_____.4.Children can get endless love and care from their p______.5.The students are working at their science p______ in the classroom.6.In China,we still have many football c______.二.--What are you doing,Ben?--I'm planning some activities ______ our Class Sports Festival.& & & A.with & & B.for & & & C.to & & &D.at2.The boss wants to collect some ______ suggestions from his assistants.& & & A.same & &B.the same & & &C.different & &D.the different3.You can call me if you _______Hong Kong.Then I will pick you up.& & & A.get in & B.arrive at & & C.arrive in & &D.reach to4.Excuse me,what are you _______?& & & &A.listening & &B.hearing & & C.listening to & &D.hearing from三.用适当形式填空Boys and girls,please welcome our ________(visit)from Italy.At ______(one),we need to have a healthy diet and some good living habits.There is an important ______(meet) about the earth pollution.四.改写句子& &1.There is something new in this TV play.(否定句)& & & &There ______ &________ new in this TV play.& &2.A thief is stealing the wallest from the old lady.(一般疑问句)& & & &_______ a thief ______ the wallest from the old lady?& &3.We decided to meet (in City Park).(对括号内提问)& & & _______ _________ you decide to meet?& &4.Linda plans to (go to the concert) tonight.(对括号内提问)& & &What does Linda plan ______ _______ tonight?
孤单圣诞树6q3p
扫二维码下载作业帮
2亿+学生的选择
一.1.program;3.newspaper;二.4.C;三.visitors,此为名词,参观者,first,at first意为首先,meeting意为会议;四.1.isn't anything,否定句中用anything;2.is stealing疑问句be动词提前或无be动词用助动词;3.where did提问内容为地点用where,因为decided是过去时,所以用did;4.todo.一二三的答案我也不确定,我已经很久没用这些知识了,可能会不准确,第四大题的答案应该不会错的.
为您推荐:
其他类似问题
三to vistfistmeeting四isn't anytingIs stealingWhere isto go
扫描下载二维码频道本月排行
随机推荐文章
Copyright (C) 2006 - 2016 www.
All Rights Reserved

我要回帖

更多关于 saylikes 的文章

随机推荐