let s be honestt about和let s be honestt in的区别

It Pays to Be Honest 诚实是值得的
It Pays to Be Honest 诚实是值得的
17:09:42 来源:世博英语
It Pays to Be Honest
What is honesty? It means speaking the truth and being fair and upright in action. Considered a virtue, it is admired in every country and every culture. He who lies and cheats is dishonest. Dishonesty is generally despised and condemned by everyone.
However, there are lots of people who try to get benefits by dishonest means. For example, many students copy the papers written by others or cheat at examinations in order to get higher marks. The same thing may be said of some producers who try to get rich by making fake and poor products. Those people may succeed for a time, but sooner or later, they will get nothing but troubles.
It is true that as the English proverb goes, &Honesty is the best policy.& To be honest is beneficial to both yourself and others. For one thing, if you want to be trusted and respected by others, you must be honest. For another, if you want to succeed in your work, the first qualification you should have is also honesty. Therefore, honesty wins trust, respect and honor. It pays to be honest.
In recent years, people often complain about dishonesty in our society. In newspapers,illegal businessmen run false advertisements to deceive customers. In communication field, some people cheat money by sending false messages. On campus, we find some students cheating at exams. People are wondering why dishonesty is so prevailing?
There are several causes,to my mind, contributing to the bad phenomenon. Firstly, some people are money-oriented. They are crazy about improving their material life and forgetting moral sense. Secondly, competition in shopping areas is becoming more and more intense. This forced some people to make profit or attain their goals by false information. Thirdly, some people are eager to become rich overnight. They judge a person's success by the wealth they possess. Finally, school life is full of eternal competition and each student tries to prove that he is more intelligent than the other students. Therefore students cheat on exams to get higher scores.
It pays to be honest in the long run. Being honest is beneficial to yourself and to other people,and honesty will bring you true friendship and more business opportunities. As a member of modern society, we should behave ourselves honestly and in return it will pave the way for our success and wealth.
Although honesty is believed to be a virtue, there are still dishonest people in our society. For example, some businessmen sell fake produc some students cheat in the exams.
Dishonest people are short-sighted. Those who sell fake products may make money at first, but consumers won’t buy their products any more. As a result, they will lose their fortune or even be sent to prison. By contrast, honest people gain a lot.
Those who always tell truth or keep to their promise not only let others trust them but gain respect from other people as well. Such persons are sure to have a lot of good friends. Because they are trustable and respectable, everyone is eager to make friends with them, Besides, it is easier for a person with a good record to get a good job. Generally speaking, every employer wants his employees to be honest. So we can say that anyone who is honest will be paid back later.
In a word, honesty wins trust, respect and honor. So it is important that we should be honest.
21:59:13 16:29:08 10:33:24 10:28:19 10:24:511—5 ABDAD&&&&&&& 6—10 CBCAD
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年浙江临安於潜初中初二10月单元练习英语卷(带解析)
题型:单词拼写
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。【小题1】I didn’t watch the soap opera last night. So what was the r______ of it?【小题2】Our English teacher has a computer, but he hardly ever s______ the Internet.【小题3】Don’t f______ to buy me a pen when you are in the shop. 【小题4】Everybody must have a very healthy l______.【小题5】There must be s______ different between these two skirts. Let’s look at them carefully.【小题6】I b______ Tom can learn English well.【小题7】I think Jiuzhaigou is a good place for s______.【小题8】We must exercise every day to keep h______.【小题9】I brush my t______ twice a day.【小题10】We walk with our feet. We see with our e______.
来源:2015届江苏灌云陡沟中学初二上学期第一次过关检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
根据首字母完成下面的对话。
A: What are you doing, Simon?
B: Oh, I’m putting the poster on the wall. It’s a _1.__
our new chairperson.
A: Really? Let’s see who he is…… Wow, He’s Paul. I voted
for him.
B: Yeah, most of us voted for him. He has all the
qualities to be a good chairperson.
A: I agree. He is very kind and h &2.&
B: Yes. If someone has p &3.& &he
always helps him.
A: So sometimes we call him” Lei Feng”. He is also generous
B: You’re right. He likes to share things with others.
A: And he can keep a secret and never says a bad word
about anyone.
B: That’s true. When something worries you ,you can
always go to see him. Also, many of us like him because he’s humorous .He
always tells f &&4.& &&jokes and makes
his classmates feel happy..
A: And the most important thing is that he works very
hard .He won’t mind doing extra(额外的) w___5.__
for the Students’ Union (学生会).
B: Right. I’m sure he will be a good chairperson.
A: Of course he can.
来源:学年江苏南通如东县初三中考适应性训练(一模)英语卷(解析版)
题型:其他题
短文填空(本题共10小题;每小题1分,满分10分)&
请认真阅读下面短文,并根据各题所给首字母的提示,写出一个合适的英语单词完整、正确的形式,使短文通顺。
Anger(生气) is a kind
of feeling. Many things can make you angry. When your teacher gives you too
much homework, when your team loses an important game, when your friend borrows
your favourite thing and then 1.b&&&&&&it,
you may get really angry.
  Usually,
your body will tell you when you are angry. For example, you breathe much
faster, your2.f&&&&turns red and you may want to
break something or hit someone, but sometimes, you try to hide your anger. For
example, you may hide it in your head. The problem is that if you do this, you
may get a 3.h&&&&&or your stomach may hurt.
  In fact,
it's not 4.g&&&&&to hide your anger, and it's
normal for you to get angry sometimes. But anger must be let out in the right 5.w&&&&,
without hurting others or yourself. Let me give you some advice.
  When you get
angry, you can talk about it with6.o&&&&&people.
It's 7.h&&&&to talk about your anger with other
people, such as parents, teachers, good friends etc. When you talk about anger,
those 8.b&&&&&&feelings can start to go
away. On the other hand, when you start to feel angry, you can do some other9.t&&&&&:
count from 1 to 100, go for a bike ride, think about good things, and so on.
In a word, don't let your anger10.c&&&&you.
Remember that how you act when you are angry can make everything better or
worse.
来源:学年浙江临安於潜初中初二10月单元练习英语卷(解析版)
题型:单词拼写
根据下列句子及所给单词的首字母,在答卷上按题号写出各单词的完全形式(每空限填一词)。
1.I didn’t watch the soap opera last night.
So what was the r______ of it?
2.Our English teacher has a computer, but
he hardly ever s______ the Internet.
3.Don’t f______ to buy me a pen when you
are in the shop.
4.Everybody must have a very healthy
l______.
5.There must be s______ different between
these two skirts. Let’s look at them carefully.
6.I b______ Tom can learn English well.
7.I think Jiuzhaigou is a good place for
s______.
8.We must exercise every day to keep
h______.
9.I brush my t______ twice a day.
10.We walk with our feet. We see with our
e______.
来源:山东省期末题
题型:填空题
综合填空。Dear Sam, &&&& Thanks for your letter. I'm very happy you can(1)w_________ to me. My name is Zhang Qian. I'm a Chinese(2)g_________. I'm medium(3)h_________ and not very heavy. I have black, straight hair. I like basketball and I am the(4)c_________ of our school basketball team. I like reading magazines and (5)n_________ after school.& &&&& In your letter you asked me something about Beijing. Beijing is very beautiful. I visited Tian'an Men Square and the (6)P_________ Museum last year. The food in Beijing are (7)d_________. Some food are cheap, but some are very(8)e_________. &&&& I am learning English now. I often (9)t_________ with foreigners in English, and they are very (10)f_________. Let's be good friends. &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Yours &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& Zhang Qian有关英语的问题请用这两个短语造句并翻译,谢谢!be honest about 对...了解清楚in a ...fashion 用一种...的方式_百度作业帮
有关英语的问题请用这两个短语造句并翻译,谢谢!be honest about 对...了解清楚in a ...fashion 用一种...的方式
有关英语的问题请用这两个短语造句并翻译,谢谢!be honest about 对...了解清楚in a ...fashion 用一种...的方式
He is honest about your manners in an abrupt fashion.他对你举止的评价虽然很唐突(abrupt )但仍然是中肯(honest )的。
Be honest about your own interests and opinions.He talked to us in a friendly fashion.
bove all we must be honest about what we do not know.最重要的是,对于我们不了解的东西我们必须诚实。The only way to prove these ideas was to construct an artificialchromosome with those genes in them, and we had to do t...be excited about和be interested in 的区别_百度知道
be excited about和be interested in 的区别
提问者采纳
二者不同点主要在于感兴趣的程度,be excited about 是说强烈的兴奋,而be interested in 只是一般意义上的感兴趣.
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
be excited about 对…感到兴奋;因…而激动be interested in 对……感兴趣
excited的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 be honest 的文章