英语作文,九年级作文的!按上面要求写,接它的开头往下写,要自己写的,谢啦

九年级英语作文,写一篇关于环保的作文,80个词左右就行了,(要简单点的) 帮帮忙 谢谢 !-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 九年级英语作文,写一篇关于环保的作文,80个词左右就行了,(要简单点的) 帮帮忙 谢谢 !
九年级英语作文,写一篇关于环保的作文,80个词左右就行了,(要简单点的) 帮帮忙 谢谢 !
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“九年级英语作文,写一篇关于环保的作文,8”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“九年级英语作文,写一篇关于环保的作文,8”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:RT,我想知道:九年级英语作文,写一篇关于环保的作文,80个词左右就行了,(要简单点的) 帮帮忙 谢谢 !,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:A beautiful world 环保英语演讲稿
everyone!Now I want to talk about a beatiful world!
When I was young,I always dreamed that I lived in a beautiful country. There were many flowers and trees around our city.We counld hear the birds singing and see the children dancing. The streets were clear and the the air was very fresh! How nice it was!But that only was a dream of mine!How I wish that it would be come true! So I think we should do something to protect our environment. Everyone should make a contribution to protect the environment.
Taking care of our environment is very important.Wherever you live,you can do something around your neighbourhood.
Have you ever thrown any litter onto the ground?Have you ever drawn pictures on public walls?Have you ever spat in a public place?Have you ever cut down trees?If your answers are "No",it means that you have already helped protect our environment.
It is our duty to keep our envionment clean and tidy. You might ask yourself,"Have I ever picked up some rubbish and thrown it into a dustbin?Have I ever collected waste paper or bottles for recycling?Have I ever planted any trees or flowers in or near my neighbourhood?"If your answers are"Yes",it means that you have already done something useful to improve the environment.
Now I want to say :Let`s do our best to make our world more beautiful!通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:Pollution has been a serious problem for a certain time around the world. There are many causes for it. Transportation is the main factor of pollution. When the waste gas from cars is released, the air is polluted. People breat...===========================================A beautiful world 环保英语演讲稿 Hello: everyone!Now I want to talk about a beatiful world! When I was young,I always dreamed that I lived in a beautiful country. There were m...===========================================A beautiful world 环保英语演讲稿 Hello: everyone!Now I want to talk about a beatiful world! When I was young,I always dreamed that I lived in a beautiful country. There were man...=========================================== The Low-Carbon Economic Nowadays,with more and more serious problem such as the global increasing temperture,the melting ice and the rising sea-levering,people are rec...===========================================我们所能做的是尽全力保护环境,作为政府,已分布了一些法律禁止环境污染,而作为普通的人们,则是尽力保护它,让它保持清洁。 虽然我们已无法去保护环境,而环境已破坏到了...===========================================to play. But there are some issues to the Advisory: 1. Would like to in the summer of July travel to Beijing, because mid-August to go to Shanghai to participate in English Summe...=========================================== I'm a nine year studentsI know that environmental protection can start from around things For example, water saving, green travel, low carbon environmental protectionand...===========================================of birth control, to conserve our natural resources and recycle our products. We are sure that we can have a better and cleaner place in the future. 翻译的话,你在百度搜"英文在...===========================================bed by ten o'clock is unfair! Students need nine hours sleep! And i think play some computer games is not badly. Soi think the family rules can make some change. 作文翻...=========================================== Environmental problems are becoming more and more serious all over the world. For example, cars have made the air unhealthy for people to breathe and poisonous gas is gi...===========================================初中关于环保的英语作文 1 人与环境是和谐相处的,我们生存在地球上,人是自然之子,而不能仅把人看作自然的征服者,大家都知道,人类只有一个地球,地球上的山山水水、动物...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注求一个英语作文开头万能公式要那种给别人写信格式的英语作文万能开头;要求:简单!最简单!不简单不要,我是速记,适合基础差人用的,谢了。 注:要自己写的_百度作业帮
求一个英语作文开头万能公式要那种给别人写信格式的英语作文万能开头;要求:简单!最简单!不简单不要,我是速记,适合基础差人用的,谢了。 注:要自己写的
求一个英语作文开头万能公式要那种给别人写信格式的英语作文万能开头;要求:简单!最简单!不简单不要,我是速记,适合基础差人用的,谢了。 注:要自己写的
完一个要点,比较与之相似的;又写完一个要点,再比较与之相反的; 世界上没有同样的指纹,没有相同的树叶,文章亦同,只有通过比较,你才会发现二者的相同点(through comparison)和不同点(through contrast)。下面是一些短语: 相似的比较: in comparison, likewise, similarly, in the same mann...九年级英语第一单元中要求写一篇怎么样学习英语的英语作文?谢了
很急的_百度作业帮
九年级英语第一单元中要求写一篇怎么样学习英语的英语作文?谢了
九年级英语第一单元中要求写一篇怎么样学习英语的英语作文?谢了
How To Learn English WellI love learning English. Because English is a language spoken all around the world. It is becoming morre and more popular and more and more closely to our daily life. But a ne...
同初三啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊啊One Possible Version:Dear Mr.Qiu, &&&& Thank you so much for teaching me so well. You are so kind to me. During the last three years I have learnt a lot of knowledge from you. You've given me much help, care and encourage. All this is important to me. I'll never forget what you have done for me. I'll study even harder in the senior middle school. &&&& Wish you success in your future teaching work. Wish you a healthy body for ever. And wish you a happy life in the future. And I also hope that everything will get on well in our school! &&&& Best wishes for you and for our school! &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& &Your student,&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& LiHong (答案不唯一)
请选择年级七年级八年级九年级请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:初中英语
来源:学年江苏省泰州市海陵区八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(带解析)
题型:写作题
书面表达。假如你是李明,你的美国笔友Tina Sweet想来中国旅行,轻你根据下表提供的信息给她发个电子邮件,简要介绍几个旅行目的地的情况,要求要点齐全行文连贯。北京故宫&&&&长城历史悠久,名胜古迹众多。夏季和秋季来此地是最佳季节。大连青岛沙滩&&&&大海适宜夏季在海滨冲浪注意:1.词数:80个左右; 2.开头和结尾已经给出。Dear Tina,Thank you for your letter. _______________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&Best wishesLi Ming
来源:八年级人教版第二单元同步检测题(下)
书面表达。(15分)假如你叫刘军,今天是开学的第一天,请根据表格中所提供的信息,向班上的同学介绍一下你自己。词数:50词左右。&姓名:刘军电话:5340261家庭成员:祖父母、父母、叔婶、堂弟和自己爱好:排球、网球收藏品:6个网球拍,3个排球喜爱的食物:汉堡包,香蕉参考: Let me introduce myself(介绍我自己). I have a big(大的) family.
来源:2012届浙江省湖州市环渚学校九年级上学期第二次联合调测英语试卷(带解析)
书面表达。假如你叫周明,最近你和你的同学就“学生是否应该追星”进行了讨论。现在,请你以“Should students become idolaters(追星族)?”为题,参照表内所提供的信息,写一篇短文。Your classmates’ ideasYour ideas1.can learn to sing, dance and act1.2.can know about fashion(时尚)2.3.can get relaxed3.注意:1 开头部分已写好,你只需接着写,开头部分不计入字数总数。2 所写内容必须包括表格中同学的观点和你至少三个观点。3 字数60-80左右。Should students become idolaters? Recently I’ve had a discussion with my classmates about whether students should become idolaters._____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&____________________________________
来源:2015届重庆万州岩口复兴学校初一下期期中质量检测英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达。
假如你是Bob, 请根据下面的提示给你的笔友Linda写一封信。
早上6点半起床,然后刷牙,吃早饭。
7点钟坐公交车去上学。
学校离家有5公里远,要花10分钟才能到达学校。
早上8点开始上课。在学校,我必须要遵守规则。
放学后,我要去练习弹吉他。因为我想要加入音乐俱乐部。
要求:语言通顺,意思连贯。不能遗漏要点,60词左右。
来源:2014届江苏省泰州市海陵区八年级下学期期中考试英语试卷(解析版)
题型:书面表达
书面表达。
假如你是李明,你的美国笔友Tina
Sweet想来中国旅行,轻你根据下表提供的信息给她发个电子邮件,简要介绍几个旅行目的地的情况,要求要点齐全行文连贯。
故宫&&&&长城
历史悠久,名胜古迹众多。夏季和秋季来此地是最佳季节。
沙滩&&&&大海
适宜夏季在海滨冲浪
注意:1.词数:80个左右;
2.开头和结尾已经给出。
Dear Tina,
Thank you for your letter.
_______________________________________&&&&&&&&&&&
_______________________&&&&______________________________________&&&&&&
Best wishes求大神帮我写一篇对新学期的期望的英语作文,要初三水平的词汇,谢谢。_百度知道
求大神帮我写一篇对新学期的期望的英语作文,要初三水平的词汇,谢谢。
提问者采纳
求采纳.I am looking forward to studying in the new class and making new friendsDuring summer holiday,谢谢.I wonder who will be my teacher.I have already prepared for it.The school new term is coming.I have relaxed enough.And what shall I learn in the new term.Who will be my classmates
提问者评价
太给力了,你的回答完美地解决了我的问题,非常感谢!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 九年级上册语文作文 的文章