英语口语比赛作文,《my wolrd my chose》,简短,积极急急急急急急!!!

初中英语作文有关《偶像来了》急急急急急急_百度知道
初中英语作文有关《偶像来了》急急急急急急
My idol is Leehom Wang.He is a talent singer.He can play many instrument.For example,he can play the piano,the violin,the guitar and so on. Also,his songs are very good!Such as &Forever love&,&Only one&,&Mary says&,&the small love in big city&,&Kiss goodbye&and so on. And he also writes the songs by himself,especially the original lyrics. So many people like him very much. Now,he concentrates on the Chinese music . Of course,he is very handsome.He also have the high academic records. He has many advantage,too.He is a kind man,he is hardly ever angry with other people. So many singers or actors are his friends.When he is making his CD,he even forgets the time and the meals.He is very earnest and gentle.I really take pride in his fans!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Wei&Chen&(English&Name:&Vision)&is&a&Chinese&pop&singer&and&actor&who&rose&to&fame&through&televised&singing&competitions.
Wei&participated&in&the&2007&season&of&Super&Boy,a&famous&national&televised&singing&competition&in&China,&and&placed&third.&In&the&compitition,&Wei's&contagious&performances&and&sunny&image&had&won&him&so&much&attention.
Wei&was&born&on&Feb...
初中英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求一篇英语作文,题目为《my favorite book\movie\music》200字左右 我的寒假作业 初二水平 急急急......_百度知道
求一篇英语作文,题目为《my favorite book\movie\music》200字左右 我的寒假作业 初二水平 急急急......
提问者采纳
My favorite moive
Do you know Harry Potter? It’s one of my favorite books and it’s written by J. K. Rowling.
As you know Harry Potter is a magical school student who wears glasses and has no parents, now he is 16 years old. He is very brave and known by everyone because he is the only person who didn’t die by devil. At school, he has two good friends, they are Rone and Henry.
When I read this book, I feel very exciting and interesting. So I read it again and again, each time I have different feelings, sometimes I even feel as if I’m Potter. Now there are six edition of Harry Potter and they are very popular with young students. Books about Harry Potter have sold millions of copies all over the world.
Do you like Harry Potter? If you haven’t read the book yet, read it now and you’ll find a wonderful world.
提问者评价
谢谢你帮我大忙了
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急急急急急!500百字作文,题目,《阅读让生活更幸福》急急急今晚要比赛,废话不可多,快啊_百度知道
急急急急急急急!500百字作文,题目,《阅读让生活更幸福》急急急今晚要比赛,废话不可多,快啊
明代王斋曾写首《乐歌》:乐乐乐乐乐乐视物确极见解习并仅仅限于读书读书确乐趣古往今少者或读书嗜书癖我条书虫 读书乐趣面:增加知识陶冶性情获取片言语作谈论材料或令莞尔笑语论究竟何都使读者所 乐忘忧 古读书者三类:苦读、痴读闲读比起点墨冰目磐苦读悬梁锥刺股痴读 我更候闲读——茶余饭书摊站前随手展卷目走行知于外意求甚解求 精读些书十必要思则罔思则殆思才免于迷惘危殆做些摘抄或脑筋细细味番先哲著作汲取智慧事思都极乐趣举 读书种乐趣要享受种乐趣需讲究些意境
我夜读尽管寄宿校受限制家我总习惯夜深静、晚风轻拂际坐自房间 拧8支光台灯调杯香浓苦涩咖啡捧书便进入种宁静意境 白紧张与劳累忘却处事烦恼与愁绪消失没寒暄与打扰独自神游于字行间——刀光剑影风雪飘飞艺术美妙叹——都奔凑眼前待读处击掌笑与古交谈;或临窗立看星月移听树影婆娑声更乐其 温馨朦胧春夜烟云缭绕夏夜潇洒倜傥秋夜静谧严峻冬夜都赋予夜读丰富彩乐意风雨雷电平添数趣味 书传播思想能启发思维能束缚框框所读书既能入要能看《庄》佳句:筌者所鱼鱼忘筌;言者所意意忘言 我想意既指书意指自其意自其乐概王斋所说乐乐乐吧
读书我实许难形容乐趣知识智慧些我读书点点受已
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
您可能关注的推广
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁初二滴英语作文《我的家乡》急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!_百度知道
初二滴英语作文《我的家乡》急急急急急急急急急!!!!!!!!!!!!!
比较级高级
例:家乡哪?经我家乡XX,我家乡两家服装店ZZMMZZ服装店比MM服装店ZZ比MM服装店更便宜; ZZ比MM质量更…………带文或者用英语翻译我……注意加够60词哦谢谢啦
提问者采纳
My hometown in the XX, in my hometown there are two clothing stores, ZZ and MM, but ZZ clothing store clothing stores than MM because ZZ than MM clothing store cheaper than ZZ MM
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
英语作文的相关知识
其他1条回答
用百度翻译
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急急急! 求一篇英语口语短文,理智一点的,本人要参加比赛。要求三分钟以内的。_百度知道
急急急! 求一篇英语口语短文,理智一点的,本人要参加比赛。要求三分钟以内的。
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
Deep Mother Love
Every child is surrounded by the deep mother love. However, we often turn a blind eye to the love. One day I deeply felt the love.
One day I hurried home for lunch after school, because there would be an exam in the afternoon and I had expected to go back to school early to prepare for the exam. But when I got home, the lunch was not ready yet. I felt unhappy. When the dishes were served, I forund none I like. I ran out of my house angrily and wandered on the street for a while,hungry. Then I walked to school.
When I got into the classroom, I saw a lunch box on my desk. One classmate told me that it was my mother that had brought i...
英语口语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 女人的阳道图片急急急 的文章

随机推荐