国外有句话you are worth waiting for love你是值得等待的.想问下这句话最初是出自哪里.t

One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for._百度知道
One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.
One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.什么意思,某某来评
提问者采纳
有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他1条回答
总有一天 某个人会走进你的生活 那个时候 你就会意识到 爱总是值得等待的
worth的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁As we grow up, we don't lose friends. We just learn who the real ones are. 随着年龄的增长,我们并不是失去了一些朋友,而是我们懂得了谁才是真正的朋友。One is always on a strange road, watching strange scenery and listening to strange music. Then one day, you will find that the things you try hard to forget are already gone.人总是走在陌生的路上,看着陌生的风景,听着陌生的音乐。然后有一天,你会发现你曾努力遗忘的已成云烟。However hard times may get, hold your he show them you are not as weak as they think you are. 无论有多困难,都坚强地昂起头,告诉所有人,你并非他们想象的那样不堪一击。The person who can find sorrow behind your smile, words behind your silence and love behind your anger, is the one who can hold you forever.能看到你笑容背后的忧伤,听到你沉默背后的呼唤,感受到你愤怒背后的爱意,这种人,才能执子之手,直到永久。To be beautiful means to be yourself. You don't need to be accepted by others. You need to accept yourself. 真正的美就是做自己,你不需要被别人认可,你只需要接受最真实的自我。Gentle to have, but not compromise, I want to be in quiet, not stron&&温柔要有,但不是妥协,我要在安静中,不慌不忙的坚强。The most fearful thing in the life is the darkness deep in your heart. But soul told us that you shall have courage as long as the heartbeats. 生命最大的恐惧,不过是来自于心底那个不去发现的黑暗,但是灵魂告诉我们,只要还有心跳,就一定有勇气。Sometimes you have to let things go so there’s room for better things to come into your life. 有些事情我们必须放弃,才有精力去迎接更美好的生活。If you can't fly then run, if you can't run then walk, if you can't walk then crawl, but whatever you do you have to keep moving forward. -----如果你不能飞,就奔跑,如果你不能奔跑,就走,如果你不能走,就爬,但无论你做什么,你得一直前行。The next life, would be a dandelion, wind down, reconcile oneself to one's situation. 来生,愿做一株蒲公英,随风而落,随遇而安。There is no despair, only have the heart of despair on the wall. Hopeless despair again, is just a process, there are over. ————世上本没绝境,只有对绝境产生绝望的心。再绝望的绝境,都只是一个过程,都有结束的时候。Time will give you what you want, and believe, you are worth waiting.——时间会给你想要的,并且请相信,你是值得等待的
看过本文的人还看过
人气:45037 更新:
人气:39151 更新:
人气:32852 更新:
人气:22338 更新:
英语语录的更多文章
大家在看 ^+^
推荐阅读 ^o^
这才叫瀑布,你见过的只能算小溪流!
霸王别姬 : 相思血泪抛红豆,春花春柳满画楼
每一段路,都是一种领悟
任何匠艺,终究打磨的是人生
猜你喜欢 ^_^
24小时热门文章
微信扫一扫
分享到朋友圈写爱情的英语经典语句(真爱总是值得等待的)
写爱情的英语经典语句(真爱总是值得等待的)
写爱情的英语经典语句(真爱总是值得等待的)
Our life is frittered away by detail, simplify it ,simplify it.我们的生活都被琐事浪费掉了,简单点,再简单点。
L be always employed cut off all unnecessary actions.不要浪费时间,做些有益的事情,停止一切不必要的行动。
It's joy to know you, wishing the nicest things always for you, not only today, but all the year through because you are really a joy to know.认识你是一种快慰,愿你永远拥有最美好的东西,不仅今天拥有,而且天天拥有,因为认识你真是一种慰藉。
Youth is a book that can’t be closed once opened. Life is the road which can’t be returned back once stepped out. Love is the wager that can’t be taken back once threw out.青春是打开了就合不上的书,人生是踏上了就回不了头的路,爱情是扔出了就收不回的赌注。
Being single doesn’t mean no one wants you. It means you’re taking your time deciding about your life and who you want to spend it with.单身并不意味着没有人爱,而是需要更多的时间去找寻真正能够与我们共度一生的人。
【“爱”需要等待】One day someone will walk into your life, then you realize love was always worth waiting for.有一天那个人走进了你的生命,你就会明白,真爱总是值得等待的。
Warmness is luxury—which is reflected by deep cold and hurt.温暖是奢侈的东西,奢侈到需要用很深的寒冷和疼痛才能体现。
As soon as we wish to be happier, we are no longer happy.人一旦想到也许可以更快乐的,我们就不再快乐。
As I grow older, I pay less attention to what men say. I just watch what they do. 随着年龄增长,我较不关注人们说的话。我只看他们做的事。
Sometimes, people are crying, not because of weak, but because they strong too long! 有时候,人们之所以哭泣,并不是因为软弱,而是因为他们坚强了太久。
There are two reasons why I wake up in the morning: my alarm clock and you.我早上愿意醒来为两个理由:闹钟和你。
For every minute you are angry with someone, you lose 60 seconds of happiness that you can never get back. 对别人生气1分钟,就失去了自己人生中60秒的快乐。
I never wanted to forget you, I just don't want remind of you because I'm afraid to heart hurts.我从来都不想忘记你,我只是不愿想起你因为我怕心会疼。
发表评论:
馆藏&24193
TA的推荐TA的最新馆藏[转]&you are worth waiting 是你值得被等待的意思吗
为您推荐:
也可以这么翻译
是的,句中用了be worth doing这个结构
扫描下载二维码

我要回帖

更多关于 waiting for device 的文章

随机推荐