推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Feed Warranty Letter - Red Tractor Assurance
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Feed Warranty Letter - Red Tractor Assurance
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口中南光电产品质量保证书
扫扫二维码,随身浏览文档
手机或平板扫扫即可继续访问
Warranty Letter-Chinaland
举报该文档为侵权文档。
举报该文档含有违规或不良信息。
反馈该文档无法正常浏览。
举报该文档为重复文档。
推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口Advertisement
When writing a complaint letter, there are certain inclusions that must necessarily be made in it. For instance, it should be addressed to the appropriate authority, all details of the product/service you are complaining about should be mentioned, and any interactions with customer care employees should be included. In simple terms, it has to be a crisp letter with all details. The format of a complaint letter give below will help you draft one effectively.
General Complaint Letter Format
[Your address 1]
[Your address 2]
[Your address 3]
[Postcode]
[Other contact details you may wish to give, phone, e-mail, etc.]
[Name of contact person, if available]
[Title, if available]
[Customer Services Manager, if you don't have a contact name]
[Department: Consumer Affairs/Customer Services]
[Company Name]
[Company address 1]
[Company address 2]
[Company address 3]
[Postcode]
Re: [Account number, product, service etc]
Dear [Name of Authorized Person or Customer Care Manager],
On [date], I [bought, rented, had serviced etc] a [name of product with model number, service performed etc] at [location and other details of the transaction].
I am disappointed because your [product, service, billing etc.] has [not performed as it should, was wrong etc] because [state the problem as you understand it, giving as much detail as possible].
To resolve the problem I would appreciate your [state the action you require, e.g. refund, service performed again etc]. Enclosed is a copy/are copies of the [receipt, contract etc].
I look forward to hearing from you and to a resolution of this problem. I will wait for [set a time limit] before seeking help from [Trading Standards, consumer group, lawyer, etc. (details of relevant authorities can be found through our complaints procedures section)]. Please contact me at the above address or by phone [give numbers].
Yours sincerely
[Print Your Name]
Enclosures: [state documents you have enclosed , if any]
Cc: [Include Name, Company if you want to send a copy of this letter to someone]
Product Complaint Letter Format
[Your address 1]
[Your address 2]
[Your address 3]
[Postcode]
[Other contact details you may wish to give, phone, e-mail etc]
[Name of contact person, if available]
[Title, if available]
[Customer Services Manager, if you don't have a contact name]
[Department: Consumer Affairs/Customer Services]
[Company Name]
[Company address 1]
[Company address 2]
[Company address 3]
[Postcode]
Re: [Account number, product, service etc]
Dear [Name of Authorized Person or Customer Care Manager],
I had bought the [Name of Product], receipt number 23445 from your [Name of Company] on [Purchase Date]. I regret to inform you that the product is defective and my numerous verbal complaints to your personnel have yielded no results.
I request you to either replace the product with a functioning new product or refund my money within one week.
I have never been let down by any of your products in the past and I look forward to your immediate action on this occasion.
I am enclosing a copy of the receipt, to help you initiate immediate action.
Thanking You,
Sincerely,
[Print Your Name]
Enclosures: Copy of Receipt
Cc: [Include Name, Company if you want to send a copy of this letter to someone]
Complaint Letter Example
Your Street Address
Name of Receiver
Street Address
Date MM/DD/YYY
Subject: Disturbing level of noise.
Dear Sir or Madam,
I have recently ordered a new pair of sprinters (item #6123454) from your website on February 10. I received the order on February 16. Unfortunately, when I opened it I saw that the sprinters were used. They had dirt all over and there was a small tear in front of the part where the left toe would go. My order number is BY9876TH.
To resolve the problem, I would like you to credit my account for the amount charged for my sprinters. I have already went out and bought a new pair of sprinters at my local sporting goods store, so sending another would result in me having two pairs of the same sprinters.
Than you for taking the time to read this letter. I have been a satisfied customer of your company for many years and this is the first time I have encountered a problem. If you need to contact me, you can reach me at (555) 555-5555.
Sincerely,
James Brown
Enclosures: Copy of Receipt
Do not forget to mention your telephone number and e-mail address after your name, so that they company can contact you. You should keep a copy of the letter with yourself. You can attach photocopies of any relevant documents, such as warranty letter or receipt, if needed with your letter.

我要回帖

更多关于 warranty bond 的文章

随机推荐