和great weather today发音相同的单词a.great b.headache c.teacher

周口市高一英语下学期期末调研试卷(带答案)
您现在的位置:&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&&>>&正文
周口市高一英语下学期期末调研试卷(带答案)
作者:佚名 资料来源:网络 点击数: &&&
周口市高一英语下学期期末调研试卷(带答案)
本资料为WORD文档,请点击下载地址下载
文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM 周口市高一英语下学期期末调研试卷(带答案)第Ⅰ卷(三部分,共115分)注意事项:1.答第Ⅰ卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号、考试科目用铅笔涂写在答题卡上。2.每小题选出答案后,用铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑。如需改动,用橡皮擦干净后,再选涂其他答案标号。不能答在试卷上。3.考试结束,考生将第Ⅱ卷和答题卡一并交回。第一部分& (共两节,满分30分)第一节(共5小题,每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。请听下面5段对话,选出最佳选项。1.What did the man like when he was in college?A.Rock music&&&& B.Classical music&&& C.Pop music2.How much is the man's TV sets?A.$150.&&&&&&&&&& B.$300.&&&&&&& C.$450.3,What did the woman do last Saturday?A.She attended a meeting&& B.She stayed at home.& C.She travelled in Atlanta.4.How did the woman get to work?A.By bus.&&&&&& B.By bike.&&&&&&&&&&& C.By car.5.What are the speakers mainly talking about?A. A job.&&&&&&& B. A training course.&& C. An interesting experience.第二节(共15小题,每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)听下面5段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A,B,C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。请听第6段材料,回答第6至7题。6.Where does the man live?A.In Apartment 205&&& B.In Apartment 305.&&& C.In Apartment 503.7.Why does the man call the woman?A.He doesn't know how to cook.B.His fridge doesn't work again.C.He thinks his oven(烤箱)needs to be checked.请听第7段材料,回答第8至10题。8.What did Allen do last night?A.He played football&& B.He drove racing cars& C.He played computer games9.What does the man usually do online?A.He sends e-mails.&& B.He makes friends.&&& C.He gives out information.10.What does the woman think of chatting online?A.Popular&&& B.Interesting&& C.Time-wasting.请听第8段材料,回答第11至13题。11.Who is James?A.The man's son.&& B.The man's brother.&&& C.The woman's brother.12.When will the man probably get to the restaurant next Friday?A.At 7:00&&&&&& B.At 6:30.&&&& C.At 6:00.13.what does the man ask the woman to do?A.Make a birthday cake for his mother.B.Book a birthday cake for his mother.C.Put some words on the cake.请听第9段材料,回答第14至17题。14.Where will the girl stay if she takes the course?A.In a teacher's home.&& B.In a high school.&& C.In a college15.What will the students do on Saturday?A.Do sports.&&& B.Go on an outing.&&& C.Go to the cinema16.what should the students take?A.A dictionary.&& B.A course book.&&& C.A grammar book.17.How much does a four-week course cost?A.&250.&&&& B.&680&&& C. &860请听第10段材料,回答第18至20题。18.Haw old is the speaker now?A.About 30.&&&& B.About 31.&& C.Ahout 4119.What do we know about the speaker and his wife?A.They met in the university.B.They won many competitions together.C.They were both very good swimmers before they met.20.What does the speaker do now?A.He is a coach.&& B.He is a student&& C.He is a swimmer.第二部分& 阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。AOnce a father was seated at the dinner table with his wife and children. A good friend who had come to visit was eating with them. While they were sitting there the clock struck twelve,and the stranger saw the door open and a very pale little child dressed in snow-white clothes come in. It neither looked around,nor did it speak,but went straight into the next room. Soon afterwards it came back,and just as silently went out of the door again.On the second and an the third day it came back in exactly the same manner. Then the stranger finally asked the father, whose beautiful child it was that went into the next room every day at noon.“I did not see it,”he said,adding that he did not know whose child it might be.The next day when it again came,the stranger pointed it out to the father, but the latter did not see it,nor did the mother and the children see anything. Then the stranger got up,went to the door of the room,opened it a little,and looked in. There he saw the child sitting on the floor, and busily digging and rooting about in the cracks in the floor. When it saw the stranger, it disappeared.He now told what he had seen and described the child exactly.Then the mother recog-nized it, and said,“Oh,it is my dear child who died four weeks ago.”They ripped up the floor and found two farthings(一种铜币)which the child had once received from its mother to give to a poor man. It,however, had thought,“with that money you can buy yourself a piece of zwieback,”and had kept the farthings,hiding them in the cracks in the floor.Therefore it had had no rest in its grave,and had come every day at noon to look for these farthings. Then the parents gave the money to a poor man,and after that the child was never seen again.21.In the passage the writer use“it” to refer to the child instead of “he”,because____.A.the child is lovely&&&& B.the child is so young that we can't know he is a boy or a girlC.the child isn't. a person aliveD.the friend doesn't know who is the child22.Why did the child return to find two farthings?A. Because he wanted to take them back to his grave.B. Because he could buy himself a piece of zwieback.C. Because he received from its mother to give to a poor man.D. Because he can't forgive himself after his death.23.what would be best title for the passage?A. A Strange Family&&&&&& B. The Stolen FarthingsC. A Good friend&&&&&&&&& D. The disappeared ChildBGeneral Airport TipsPlan to get to the airport at least an hour early,or two during holidays and other busy times;this will reduce the stress of the flight,If all goes well, you will have time to relax,shop for last-minute items,or have a meal before the flight.Flight DelaysFind out why your flight is delayed.Gall the free call numbers. Find out if other airlines are experiencing similar delays.If you believe the delay is due to something other than weather or air traffic problems, then mention your suspicion(怀疑)and ask the airline agent to book you on the next available flight,either on the same air-line or a competing one. This is called “Rule 240”,and all airlines are required to do it. Use the lingo(行话);ask,“Can you 240 me?”when speaking with an agent. They will know what you mean.Flight Cancellations(取消)If your flight is canceled,then make a reservation on the next flight to your destination(目的地).Usually, air-line officials will try to book everyone on their next flight out. Often they will put you on a competitor's next flight only if you request it. If on-time arrival is important to you, when you check flights through our reservation system yon can make your choices based on their on-time arrival records. Be sure to also check the weather conditions,as they often affect flight schedules.Getting bumped(不能登机)To avoid getting bumped, you must be at the loading gate at least 10 minutes ahead of scheduled departure(离开)for a U.S. Flight,20 minutes to/from Bahamas,Canada,and Mexico and 30 to/from all other international points. You must be at the loading gate,not the airport entrance.24.By arriving at the airport earlier. one can_______.A. get on the airplane immediately&&&& B.reduce the pressure of the flightC. have a good rest in the airplane&&& D.buy what he wants in the airport25.If a person calls“Rule 240”,he wants to_____.A.make sure the time for the next plane& B.get a ticket for the next flightC.know if other flights are also delayed&& D.ask about the reason for the plane delay26.People heading for Germany must be at the loading gate at least____.A.40 minutes ahead of time&&&&& B.30 minutes ahead of timeC.20 minutes ahead of time&&&&& D.10 minutes ahead of time27.The purpose in writing this text is to__________.A.show us how to get on a plane&& B.tell us what to do before and after a flightC.put forward suggestions for a flight& D.give us advice on dealing with airlinesCIt's good to make mistakes,and here is why. First of all,mistakes are a clear sign that you are trying new things. It's always good to try new things because when you are trying new things you are growing. If you never try anything new,how can you improve?How can you expand?The simple answer is“You can't.”Look around you. With very few exceptions,either every-thing you see in your world or every single detail of every single thing is the result of someone trying something new.Another good thing about mistakes is this:When you are making mistakes,you are learning.Consider this:Edison failed 10,000 times before he perfected the 1ight bulb.When asked how it felt to fail that many times,he said that he hadn't failed 10,000 times,but rather had learned 10,000 things that didn't work.Finally,when you make a mistake you are much closer to success.Why?Because when all is said and done,you will have tried some numbers of things before you succeed.Every time you make a mistake you eliminate one of those things and are one step closer.But this all doesn't mean that you should go ahead without considering the consequences(后果)of a mistake.Quite the contrary,when you try something new you have to be willing to set some reasonable limits so that in the event that it doesn't work out the way you want it to,you will he in a position to try again.We all have limited time and money so don't blow them all on one approach to a problem.Realize that it probably won't be perfect the first time and allocate(分配)these resources properly so you can learn,make corrections,and try it again.If you accept and use your mistakes in this way,you can make great progress in your business and your career.There is an old saying that goes,“If you're not making mistakes,you're not trying hard enough.”So go ahead and make mistakes.And learn.And grow.And succeed.28.From the second paragraph,we can conclude that____________.A.mistakes are unnecessary for development& B.we are afraid of trying new thingC.it's common for people to make mistakes&& D.mistakes are better than not trying29.The underlined word“eliminate”means___________.A.avoid&&& B.remove&&& C.accept&&& D.solve30.According to the article,one thing you should pay attention to about making mistakes is_________.A.avoiding making the same mistakes&&&&&&&& B.accepting the punishment willinglyC.taking consequences into consideration1]& D.trying things out one by one31.What would the writer probably suggest we say to ourselves when we make a mistake?A.Never mind,I can always try again&& B.I'd better stay out of troubleC.Ok!Now I can learn something&&&&&&&& D.Look at this mess.Anyone would be upsetDI had the meanest mother in the whole world.While other kids ate candy for breakfast,I had to have cereal,eggs or toast.While others had Cokes and candy for lunch,I had to eat a sandwich.As you can guess,my supper was different from the other kids too.But at least I wasn't alone in my sufferings.My sister and two brothers had the same mean mother as I did.My mother insisted on knowing where we were at all times.She had to know who our friends were and where we were going.The worst is yet to come.We had to be in bed by nine each night and up at eight the next morning.We couldn't sleep till noon like our friends.She made us work. We had to wash dishes,make beds,and learn to cook.We had to wear clean clothes and take a bath every day.Through the years things didn't improve a bit.We could not lie in bed“sick”like our friends did and miss school.Our marks in school had to live up to expectations.Our friends' report cards had beautiful colors on them,black for passing,red for failing.My mother,being as different as she was,would be satisfied with nothing less than ugly black marks.As the years rolled by,we graduated form high school.With our mother behind us,talking and demanding respect,none of us was allowed the pleasure of being a dorp-out.We all attained higher education.None of us have ever been arrested or divorced.Each of my brothers served his time in the service of this country.She forced us to grow up into God-fearing,educated,honest adults.I am now trying to raise my three children.I am filled with pride when my children call me mean.Why? Because now I thank God every day for giving me the meanest mother in the whole world.32.How did the author prove her mother was mean?A.By telling stories&&& B.By giving examplesC.By showing other people's opinions& D.By showing the bad results of her mother's actions33.When the author says her mother was mean,she means her mother__________.A.didn't love them&&&&&&&&&&& B.didn't care about themC.was very strict with them&& D.didn't buy them new things34.What would the author's mother react if they had black marks?A.She would be very happy&&&&& B.She wbuld be very angryC.She would comfort them&&&&&& D.She would blame herself35.What is the author's attitude toward her mother's way of bringing them up?A.Angry&&&& B.Disapproving&&&& C.Unknown&&&& D.Grateful第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分l0分)根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。选项中有两项为多余选项。&&&& 36&&&& Home can be a great place for children to study.It's important to provide a workspace of their own where they can read books or just write a letter to their friends.●Location(位置)& 37& Kitchen and dining room are not so well suited for regular study,since books and pens get in the way of the day-to-day uses of those areas.Set up a place where a child can settle in and leave papers and pens at hand without having to clear everything away eachnight.For a child that likes being alone,set aside a corner of his bedroom,but keep it separate from things like games,music and other hobbies not related to studying.●Keeping Things in OrderParents should encourage their child to spread out,but to leave it neat and orderly when he isn't using his workspace.Ownership is very important for self-respect& 38& The workplace should be personal,but not another part of the playroom.●&&&& 39&&&& Encourage the whole family to help build a supportive environment that children need for success in school.Give them a good example of how to deal with problems,how to manage time and get things done in the right way.&& 40&& Study will be more enjoyable and effective when supported by the whole family.A,Attitude Is EverythingB.Bring Organization into your HomeC.Here are several ways to choose a locationD.Building a Good Home Learning EnvironmentE.Hold a can-do attitude and your child will follow your exampleF.Setting up a space in a common area of your home can be a good idea for childrenG.A child who learns to organize his spare& will carry organization into every corner of his life.第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节、满分45分)第一节:完形(共20小题;每小题1.5分;满分30分)阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给的四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将答案涂黑。Heather West,27,left“disabled”by a rare brain illness,plans to do a three-mile charity(慈善)walk to encourage other patients.Miss West fell ill with flu last year. She& 41& from the flu but a month later she& 42 suffering headache and poor balance(平衡).Her doctor gave her some medicine,but it didn't& 43& her condition and ten days later her father took her to the hospital.However,her condition got& 44& :her speech slowed,her eyes couldn't look in one direction and she had& 45& in walking.By the time the test results came out showing great& 46& to her brain,she had become oblivious(无知觉的),Doctors told her parents it was a rare brain illness and& 47& them she could die.& 48& ,her father said his daughter was very strong-willed and that she wouldn't 49 her life.For six weeks,he read to his daughter,though there was no& 50& that showed she could hear.To the doctors'& 51& ,the 27-year-old made a recovery,which is& 52& -it affects just eight in a million people each year,and nobody has recovered.& 53& Miss West improved.Her eyes,which stared in different& 54& ,got better.She learned to communicate by& 55& her finger to say“yes”and putting it down to say“no”.Doctors 56 it would take her 12 weeks to learn to walk again,but Miss West& 57& it nearly half the time.“She was always& 58& and that was what helped her through.”said her father.Miss West,who will do the Race for Life in aid of(帮助)Cancer Research on Sunday,& 59& .“Walking the three miles will be a big& 60& and I hope it will encourage others.”41.A.recovered&&&& B.suffered&&&& C.resulted&&&& D.escaped42.A.minded&&&&&&& B.avoided&&&&& C.remembered&& D.started43.A.discover&&&&& B.bother&&&&&& C.improve&&&&& D.satisfy44.A.worse&&&&&&&& B.fairer&&&&&& C.weaker&&&&&& D.better45.A.difference&&& B.advantage&&& C.feeling&&&&& D.difficulty46.A.pressure&&&&& B.control&&&&& C.attention&&& D.damage47.A.advised&&&&&& B.persuaded&&& C.warned&&&&&& D.promised48.A.However&&&&&& B.Therefore&&& C.Besides&&&&& D.Lnstead49.A.deal with&&&& B.give up&&&&& C.look into&&& D.give in50.A.need&&&&&&&&& B.connnection& C.sign&&&&&&&& D.symbol51.A.shame&&&&&&&& B.surprise&&&& C.expectation& D.sadness52.A.frightening&& B.unclear&&&&& C.familiar&&&& D.uncommon53.A.Gradually&&&& B.Regularly&&& C.Suddenly&&&& D.Directly54.A.shapes&&&&&&& B.colors&&&&&& C.directions&& D.sizes55.A.moving&&&&&&& B.raising&&&&& C.rising&&&&&& D.changing56.A.predicted&&&& B.prepared&&&& C.feared&&&&&& D.heard57.A.supported&&&& B.lost&&&&&&&& C.made&&&&&&&& D.accepted58.A.proud&&&&&&&& B.determined&& C.careful&&&&& D.kind59.A.responded&&&& B.added&&&&&&& C.asked&&&&&&& D.requested60.A.loss&&&&&&&&& B.magic&&&&&&& C.debate&&&&&& D.achievement第二节(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(不多于3个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。M:That's all& 61& this week.I'll see you here for another lecture next Tuesday. You're free& 62& go--everyone but you,Ms Swanson.Could I have a minute of your time& 63& you take off?W:Sure.Um,is there a problem?M:I& 64& (finish)grading the tests.I want to talk to you before& 65& (return)them to the class.W:Oh,don't tell me that I&& 66& (fail) another exam!I tried so hard!M:You didn't fail.In fact,you got& 67& highest grade in the class.I'm concerned about how you accomplished this.W:I didn't copay from other students,if that's&& 68& you think.I have actually changed my study& 69& (habit),planning my study time better,so that I don't wait until the last day to study,& 70& has made a world of difference in how well I learn the material.第Ⅱ卷第四部分& 写作(共两节,满分35分)第一节& 短文改错(共10小题;每小题1分,满分l0分)假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改,请你修改你同桌写的以下。文中共有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧),并在其下面写出该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。注意:1、每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;2、只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。Tom and Dick are next door neighbor who both work in same office.They often walk together to and from work.Once they were walking to home together while it suddenly started to rain.Tom quickly opened his umbrella and said proud,“My wife really has great foresight(先见之明).She said this morning it would rain and tell me to carry my umbrella.”Dick smiled and walked up to her under the protection of the umbrella,said,“Mine has even great foresight.She didn't let me carry one as she know you'd share yours to me.”
第二节& 书面表达(满分25分) 目前,学校存在少数学生考试作弊现象。某英语杂志社拟对此现象向中学生征文,标题是My Opinion on cheating in Examination.请根据下列提示用英语写一篇短文。内容要点如下:主要原因:1、考试偏多,偏难。2、不用功,懒惰。3、取悦父母,老师。个人看法:1、作弊不对,违反校规。2、要诚实,努力学习 3、……(其它看法)
年度下期高中期末调研考试高一英语参考答案:1-5ACBCA;6-10BCCAB;11-15BACAB;16-20ACCBA阅读:(A)21-23:CDB;(B)24-27:BBBD;(C)28-31:DBCC;(D)32-35:BCBD;七选五:36-40:DFGAB完型:41-45:ADCAD& 46-50:DCABC& 51-55:BDACB& 56-60:ACBBD语法:61.for;& 62.to;& 63.before;& 64.have finished;& 65.returning;66.failed;& 67.the;& 68.what;& 69.habits;& 70.which;短文改错、Tom and Dick are next door neighbor who both work in ∧same office.They often walk neighbors&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& thetogether to and from work.Once they were walking&& home together while it suddenly&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& whenstarted to rain.Tom quickly opened his umbrella and said proud,“My wife really has great &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& proudlyforesight(先见之明).She said this morning it would rain and tell me to carry my umbrella.”&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& toldDick smiled and walked up to her under the protection of the umbrella,said,“Mine has &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& him&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& saying&&&&& even great foresight.She didn't let me carry one as she know you'd share yours to me.”&& greater&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& with书面表达,It is known to us all that some students cheat in examinations at school.As students,we open take examinations at school,but sometimes we have too many examinations which are too difficult for us.On the other hand.some of us are lazy and don't work hard at their lessons.So when taking examinations,some students sometimes cheat in order to get better results to please their parents and teachers.Besides,they have burden all sorts of pressure,especially for being admitted to university.Under such circumstances,they have no choice but to cheat.In my opinion,it is wrong to cheat in examinations because it breaks the rules of schools.We students should be honest and try to get good results by studying hard instead of cheating in examinations.What's more,we should improve our study methods and get well prepared for examinations.文章来源莲山 课件 w ww.5 YK J.COM
上一个试题: 下一个试题:
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

我要回帖

更多关于 great发音 的文章

随机推荐