rita and susan millerwere good friends.they were

英语阅读Emily Mason and George Peters were good friends,though they sometimes fought over toys or quarreled (吵架) about what game they would play.As they grew older,they played together less.They almost stopped speaking to each other,not because they had disagreed with eac_百度作业帮
英语阅读Emily Mason and George Peters were good friends,though they sometimes fought over toys or quarreled (吵架) about what game they would play.As they grew older,they played together less.They almost stopped speaking to each other,not because they had disagreed with each other about anything,but just because they belonged to different groups.For one thing,Emily was developing into a very good student,while George was more interested in sports.Emily had begun to study French,and she liked French so much that she began to write short plays in French.She also liked television programmes,and for some reason,she enjoyed watching football games very much.Her mother used to say,"Emily,I've never heard of a girl who likes football as much as you do." Mrs.Mason simply did not approve of (赞同) her daughter's interest.While Emily was working on her French lessons or watching football games on TV,George was working for his father in his store after school.He liked selling things to people.Mr.Peters found George so helpful that he thought about offering him a higher pay.In fact,it was football that brought Emily and George back together.When George was going home one afternoon,he looked in the window of Emily's living-room and he saw that she was watching a football game on TV.He walked up and knocked at the door.Emily was surprised to see him,but she asked him to come in,and they watched the rest of the game together.Emily and George are good friends again.They still have different ideas about things sometimes,but they agree with each other that football is the world's best game.Mrs.Mason doesn't seem to disapprove of her daughter's interest in football as much as she used to.( )41.When they grew older,__________.A.Emily worked in a store B.Emily became a good studentC.George began to learn French D.George wrote short plays in French( )42.While Emily was watching football games on TV,George was _________.A.working on his French lessons B.running a storeB.working part-time for his father D.in charge of a sports team( )43.Which of the following is NOT TRUE?A.Football made Emily and George good friends again.B.Emily and George both agree football is the world's best game.C.George was a good helper to his father.D.Mrs.Mason approves of her daughter's interest in football now.( )44.When Emily and Groge were young,they_____A.never fought over toysB.lived togetherC.sometimes quarreledD.always fought for each other( )45.Mrs.Mason doesn't seem to disap(某个单词的一半)...(因为试卷没有印好,这一句看不太清楚)football as much as she used to because____A.she thinks football is not the interest for girlsB.she thinks football let Groge and Emily back togetherC.she wants her daughter to have more time to learn EnglishD.she wants her daughter to play football
41.(B)42(C)working part-time for his father 43(D)44(C)45(B) 那个词应该是disapprove
您可能关注的推广回答者:当前位置:
>>>用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 Henry and Charlie were good..
用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。
&&&& Henry and Charlie were good friends. They worked in a shop. These days Henry did not come to work,but Charlie did not know why. &&&& The shopkeeper said there were too many workers in the shop, so he 1 _________ (send) some away. Charlie heard of it and wanted to tell his friend Henry about the shopkeeper's plan. He went to him after supper. When he got there, he 2 _________ (meet) Henry's wife at the door. & &&& "Henry 3_________ (go) out, hasn't he?" asked Charlie. &&& & "No, he 4 _________ (be) in bed," answered the woman.&&&& &"What's wrong with him?" &&&& &"He 5_________ (not feel) well," said his wife.&&&&&&"What on earth is happening?" &&& & "He 6 _________ (not fall) asleep the whole night." &&&& &Charlie went into the bedroom and saw his friend 7 _________ (lie) in bed, crying loudly in pain.&&&& &"Have you seen a doctor, Henry?" asked Charlie.&&&& &"Not yet," said Henry, "My wife bought some medicine for me and I took some just now."&&&& &"You'd better 8 _________ (go) to see a doctor. They will help you, I think." &&& & "Sorry, I 9 _________ (not agree) with you," said Henry, "Last year I had a terrible stomachache, the doctor cut off part of my stomach. Last week I got a bad toothache and the dentist had my tooth 10 _________ (pull). God knows what the doctor will do with my head this time!" 1.______ 2.______ 3.______ 4.______ 5.______ 6.______ 7.______ 8.______ 9.______ 10.______v
题型:填空题难度:中档来源:专项题
1. was going to/would send&& 2. met&& 3. has gone&& 4. is&& 5. is not feeling/doesn't feel 6. didn't/couldn't fall&& 7. lying&& 8. go&& 9. can't /don't agree&& 10. pulled
马上分享给同学
据魔方格专家权威分析,试题“用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 Henry and Charlie were good..”主要考查你对&&故事类阅读&&等考点的理解。关于这些考点的“档案”如下:
现在没空?点击收藏,以后再看。
因为篇幅有限,只列出部分考点,详细请访问。
故事类阅读
故事类阅读:文章一般描述的是某一件具体事情的发生发展或结局,有人物、时间、地点和事件。命题往往从故事的情节、人物或事件的之间的关系、作者的态度及意图、故事前因和后果的推测等方面着手,考查学生对细节的辨认能力以及推理判断能力。阅读这类材料时,同学们一定要根据主要情节掌握文章主旨大意,同时抓住每一个细节,设身处地根据文章内容揣摩作者的态度和意图,根据情节展开想象,即使是碰到深层理解题也可迎刃而解。故事类阅读注意:初中生接触到的阅读材料大都是故事类。阅读故事类的材料,应该抓住人物线索、地点线索、时间线索和情节发展线索。特别注意的是,以上线索往往是并存的。因为情节的发展总是涉及到人物的变化、时间的推移、场景的变换等。而阅读材料后的阅读理解往往会围绕这些内容设计一些事实类的理解题。凡事实类的理解题都可以从阅读材料的表层文字中找到答案。在阅读故事类短文时,应理解文章的深层含义,也就是它的主题。在此需要注意的是,现在的阅读理解题在测试事实类的理解题的同时,往往有一道推理类理解测试题.
发现相似题
与“用括号内所给动词的适当形式填空。 Henry and Charlie were good..”考查相似的试题有:
99743840516321913251071549116909阅读理解four girls were at the same school.they were good friends ,so they often studied and played together .they went to school every day by taxi .one day one of the gift said ,"these is a teast this morning .let's go to school late .then we won't have to take the test "."w_百度作业帮
阅读理解four girls were at the same school.they were good friends ,so they often studied and played together .they went to school every day by taxi .one day one of the gift said ,"these is a teast this morning .let's go to school late .then we won't have to take the test "."what can we tell the teacher "one of the girls said ."he'll be angry .we'll need a good excuse ."the girls thought for a few minutes ,then one of them said ,"let's tell him that our taxi had a flat tire .""that's a good idea ,"the test was finished ."why were you late " the teacher asked ."you miss the test .""our taxi had a flat tire ,"one of the girly tire," one of the girls said .the teacher thought for a moment ,then he vsaid ,"sit down ,one of you in each corner of the room ." the four girls this .then the teacher said ,"write the answer to this question on a paper:whichtire was flat "1.the four girls went to school every day by ___________.A bus B bike C Subway D taxi 2.these was _________ that morning .A a test B no classes C trip D a meeting 3 one day the four girls were late for school because __________.A they didn't like the teacher B there waas a car accident C they played to miss the test D they didn't take the taxi 4 we can know form the passage that teacher ____________.A thought they were good studentsBdidn't believe what they said C gave his students too many tests D didn't give his students a test .好的补加50分需要思考过程
四个女生同校,是好朋友,所以总在一起学习一起玩儿.她们每天打车上学.一天,其中一个女孩说:“今天早上有考试诶,咱们迟到吧,把考试错过去,就不用考类.”“那怎么和老师说啊?”另一个说道,“他会生气的.我们得找个好点的理由.”她们想了一会儿,然后其中一个说:"咱们就说,出租车轮胎没气了."“好主意.”考试结束了.“你们几个为什么迟到?”老师问,“你们错过考试了.”“我们出租车轮胎破了,”一个女孩说.老师略微思考了一会,然后他说:“坐下吧.你们四个,到屋子的四个角落里去,一个人一个角.”她们就照做了.然后老师说:“现在你们各自把答案写在一张纸上:破的是哪个轮胎?”1.the four girls went to school every day by ___________.(四个女生每天乘___去学校?)A bus
B bike 单车
C Subway 地铁
D taxi 打车
选D2. these was _________ that morning .那天早上有一个___?A a test 一门考试
B no classes 没上课
C trip 野游
D a meeting 开会选A
(注:原文错把test拼写成teast为拼错啦,后文出现好几次相应的test 应该是test考试)3 one day the four girls were late for school
because __________. 这天这四个女生为什么迟到了?A they didn't like the teacher 不喜欢老师B there waas a car accident 出车祸C they played to miss the test 玩
为了玩过时间错过考试D they didn't take the taxi
她们没有打车选C4 we can know form the passage that teacher ____________. 从这篇文章我们可以知道 老师______A thought they were good students 认为她们是好学生Bdidn't believe what they said 不信她们所说的话C gave his students too many tests 给学生考试太多D didn't give his students a test .并没有考试选B
1.D 除了taxi以外 其他的都没有提到2.A 她们为了不考试才迟到 所以是test3.C 文章提到她们不想考试4.B 老师让她们补考证明老师不相信她们
您可能关注的推广回答者:回答者:求老师解答:阅读理解.
&&&& Tom and Mike were good friends.&& Sometimes&& they were& &kind to each
other, sometimes they were not. But some of their classmates said they were
like brothers. One day t_百度作业帮
求老师解答:阅读理解.
&&&& Tom and Mike were good friends.&& Sometimes&& they were& &kind to each
other, sometimes they were not. But some of their classmates said they were
like brothers. One day they went out for a walk together. At noon they were
very hungry and they went into a restaurant to have lunch. &The waiter came
up to them and asked, "What can I do for you?" "Please bring us two apples
first." said Tom. When the waiter put the two apples on the table, Mike took
the bigger one at once. Tom got angry. "You are impolite (没 礼 貌). Why
didn't& you take the smaller one? " Tom said. &"But I was right, " said &Mike
with a smile. &" If I&& let you take first,&& which one will you choose? "& "Of
course I'll take the smaller one." &said Tom. &"Yes, " Mike said, "If you take
the smaller one, the &bigger one will be &mine.& Don't you think so ?" &"Oh."
Tom couldn't answer.
根据短文内容, 判断下列各句正(T)误(F). (&&&& ) 1. Tom and Mike were not kind to each other. (&&& &) 2. They went out to sit in a restaurant. (&&& &) 3. The waiter brought them two apples before the meal. (&&& &) 4. Mike took the bigger apple. (&&&& ) 5. At last Tom had the bigger apple.
1-5 FFTTF

我要回帖

更多关于 susan wayland 的文章

随机推荐