外语写作全家福照片

外语写作全家福_百度作业帮
外语写作全家福
外语写作全家福
A Family Picture I am so impressed by the family picture, it took when I was in grade 6. At that day, my mother woke me up in the morning, she told me that I should wash my face quickly, today our family had an important thing to do. So I got dressed, after finishing everything, I asked my mom what would I do next, she said that our family would take a family picture, it meant so lot. I didn’t figure out what it was, but I thought it was so funny, so I stood as they asked, and smiled. Two years pass, I now understand the meaning of the family picture, I take the picture when I am out for school. Taking the picture is like my family around me.外语写作全家福_百度知道
外语写作全家福
我有更好的答案
but I thought it was so funny, and smiled, my mother woke me up in the morning, I now understand the meaning of the family picture, I asked my mom what would I do next, she said that our family would take a family picture, so I stood as they asked, it took when I was in grade 6, after finishing everything. Two years pass. So I got dressed. I didn’t figure out what it wasA Family Picture I am so impressed by the family picture. Taking the picture is like my family around me, today our family had an important thing to do, she told me that I should wash my face quickly, I take the picture when I am out for school, it meant so lot. At that day
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
全家福的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁关于介绍全家福图片的英语作文_百度作业帮
关于介绍全家福图片的英语作文
关于介绍全家福图片的英语作文
Dear Sonia,
Thanks for you photos of family.There is my photo and family.Look,my mother is cooking dinner.Father is watching his favouit program on TV.My sister is studing Enlish,because have a English test.What about me?I am listhing to music.What do you think of the picture?经典英语作文范文带翻译-一张全家福
【网络综合 - 英文写作翻译英语作文】★以下是无忧考网英文写作翻译频道为大家整理的《经典英语作文范文带翻译-一张全家福》,供大家参考。更多内容请看本站频道I am so impressed by the family picture, it took when I was in grade 6. At that day, my mother woke me up in the morning, she told me that I should wash my face quickly, today our family had an important thing to do. So I got dressed, after finishing everything, I asked my mom what would I do next, she said that our family would take a family picture, it meant so lot. I didn’t figure out what it was, but I thought it was so funny, so I stood as they asked, and smiled. Two years pass, I now understand the meaning of the family picture, I take the picture when I am out for school. Taking the picture is like my family around me.对于全家福,我的印象很深刻,那是我六年级时候照的。那天,妈妈一大早就叫醒我,她告诉我我应该快速洗脸,今天家里有很重要的事情去做。所以我穿好衣服,在我做完一切以后,我问妈妈我接下来该做什么,她说家里待会要照全家福,这很重要。我不知道那是什么,但是我觉得那很有趣,所以我照他们说的站好和微笑。两年过去了,现在我懂得了全家福的意义,当我在外学习的时候我带着。带着全家福好比家人在我身边。写作园地。这是JimGreen一家的全家福,
写作园地。&&&& 这是Jim Green一家的全家福,请你用所学过的语言和图中所给的信息介绍这一家人。
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
&&本列表只显示最新的10道试题。

我要回帖

更多关于 全家福简笔画 的文章

随机推荐