英语!高中英语完形填空空!

求初二英语完形填空30篇!要附答案_百度作业帮
求初二英语完形填空30篇!要附答案
求初二英语完形填空30篇!要附答案
Lanlan is a country girl. Her favorite brand of jeans is Wranglers. She loves ______ hours in a store just looking at the things, checking out the ______ on the walls, and listening to country music. She has many _____ of skirts. Because when she sees some kinds of skirts are in the stores, she always goes to choose and buys them.
Fangfang is _____ kind of girl. She always hears her mother's choice. She never choose very ______ clothes. She wears cheap jeans, shoes or old ones. She dosen't like bright colors. She wishes she could wear black, but it looks so bad ______ her. So her mom _____ buys black clothes for her. Fangfang likes all kinds of styles. We hope she can choose ______ she likes one day.
We often see some girls or boys ______ funny clothes. They don't fit so well. Maybe the boys and girls can't _____ that their clothes aren't suitable for them. When we choose a style of clothes we had better change our ideas with our parents.(
)1.A spending
D costing(
)2.A stamps
D tickets(
)3.A style
)4.A other
D another(
)5.A cheap
C expensive
)7.A always
D sometimes(
)9.A try on
)10.A believe
C understand
D depend ABDDC
DBADBOnce there was a father and a son.They were ill-tempered and never gave way to ___1___.One day the father decided to ask some friends to dinner in his house. He told his son to buy some meat in town.When the son got what his father wanted,he turned ___2___ and walked towards and the town gate.Just then a man was coming from the outside.The gate wasn't ____3_____ enough to let two men in and out at the same time.But ___4____ of them would give way to the other.They stood straight face toface inside the gate hour after hour.But the father was worried."What shall a do?"My son hasn't ___5___ yet.Ican't wait any longer."he wanted to know what was the ___6___ with his son.So he left home and he went to town to look for his son."You may first take the meat home for my friens.Let me stand here against him ____7_____."He said to his son when he knew what had happened.1.A、one
B、another
4.A、either
D、neither
C、returned
6.A、wrong
B、accident
7.A、politely
B、instead
D、kindly D C B D C D BOne night a thief broke into an old man's house. He _1_ a noiseand woke up the old man and his wife. The husband told his _2_to be silent _3_ he said loudly,"My dear these days thieves are _4_ If they take _5_ their clothes and put them on the _6_ the people in the room will fall asleep and _7_ wake up."When the thief _8_this he took off his clothes _9_ and was ready _10_ work. At this _11_, the husband suddenly shouted _12_ a loud voice,"Stop thief!Stop thief!"The thief was very _13_ . He ran _14_ as fast as he could and _15_ his clotheson the table. 1. A、 make
D made2. A wife
D daughter3. A as
D while4. A faster
D stronger5. A off
D from6. A bed
D door7. A couldn't B mustn't
D can't 8. A listened B heard
D listen to 9. A onec
D now10.A to
D and11.A moment
D quarter12.A with
D at 13.A angry
C frightened
D hungry14.A out
D after15.A forget
D left1.made2.wife3.but4.wise5.off 6.table7.won't8.heard9.away10.to11.moment12.with13.afraid14.away15.left 1.Mr Smith lives in the small village, but he works in an office in a big city. He goes to work by train every morning and comes ___1___ the same way. One morning while he was ___2___ his newspaper on the train, a man ___3___ him came up to him. Mr Smith had not met him before. The man said,“ ___4___ ” to him and then ___5___ to talk to him. The man said, “Your ___6___ isn’t interesting, is it? You got on the same train at the same station at the same time ___7___ morning and you always sit in the same seat and read the same newspaper.” When Mr Smith ___8___ this, he put his newspaper down, turned around and ___9___ to the man angrily, “How do you know all that about me?” “Because I’m ___10___ sitting in the same seat behind you,” the man answered. 1. A. family B. house C. village D. home 2. A. seeing B. look C. reading D. finding 3. A. before B. behind C. beside D. next to 4. A. Sorry B. Thanks C. Hello D. Goodbye 5. A. refused B. stopped C. ordered D. began 6. A. life B. work C. office D. child 7. A. one B. every C. this D. yesterday 8. A. heard B. listened C. found D. felt 9. A. asked B. said C. told D. talked 10. A. never B. hardly C. always D. sometimes 1. D 表示回家是come home与前面的去上班go to work相对. 2. C 表示看书看报用read. 3. B 由文末I’m sitting in the same seat behind you可知. 4. C 从下文可知是向他召呼问好,所以是say “Hello” to him. 5. D 打了召呼后自然就会开始(began) 谈起话来. 6. A 在同一时间、同一个车站、乘同一个火车,这是种单是调泛味的生活 (life).而不是这工作,也不是办公,更不是指小孩. 7. B 指每天早上都是如此,才会说单调泛味. 8. A 史密斯先生听到(heard) 这些话.listen指有意识在“听”,强调动作,后接宾语时要加to;hear指听的结果“听到”. 9. B say to sb对某人说.虽然后面是一个问句,但表示问某人时ask后不用to,而直接说ask sb. 10. C 因为对史密斯先生如此了解,当然是“总”总在他的后面了. 2.Once there was a boy in Toronto. His name was Jimmy. He started drawing when he was three years old, and when he was five he was already very ___1___ at it. He drew many beautiful interesting pictures, and many people ___2___ his pictures. They thought this boy was going to be ___3___ when he was a little older, and then they were going to ___4___ these pictures for a lot of money. Jimmy’s pictures were quite different from other ___5___ because he never drew on all of the paper. He drew on ___6___ of it, and the other half was always ___7___. “That’s very clever,” everybody said. “___8___ other people have ever done that before.” One day somebody asked him, “Please tell me, Jimmy. Why do you draw on the bottom (底部) half of your pictures, ___9___ not on the top half?” “Because I’m small,” Jimmy said, “and my brushes (毛笔) can’t ___10___ very high.” 1. A. poor B. sad C. glad D. good 2. A. bought B. brought C. sold D. took 3. A. different B. clever C. famous D. rich 4. A. buy B. show C. leave D. sell 5. A. men’s B. people’s C. boy’s D. child’s 6. A. half B. part C. side D. end 7. A. full B. empty C. wrong D. ready 8. A. No B. Some C. Any D. Many 9. A. then B. and C. but D. or 10. A. change B. turn C. pull D. reach 1. D 由后文he drew many beautiful interesting pictures可知,他是“擅长(be good at)”绘画. 2. A 这画又漂亮又有趣,当然就很多人“买”了. 3. C 根据常识推理,现在就画得如此之后,他长大后自然就会很“有名(famous)”. 4. D 由后面的for a lot of money可知,是将原来买的画卖掉赚钱. 5. B 是说他的画与别人的画不同,而不是与别人男人的画不同,所以排除A;又因other后应当接复数可数名词,而C和D是单数,所以也错了. 6. A 由后面的the other half可知. 7. B 由前文he never drew on all of the paper和He drew hall of it,可以推知另一半是“空白(empty)”. 8. A 上文已经说了他的画与众不同,他这样画一半留一半,由此,推断没有别的人像这样做. 9. C 前后是转折关系. 10. D因为自己还太矮小,所以伸手达不到那么高.3.During the Chritmas season,people sing songs to celebrate the festival. These songs are called"carols". Maybe you can name some famous carols like"Jingle Bells"and "Silent Night". They bring a lot of (h )to everyone at Chritmas. At Chritmas carol is about the themes of Chritmas, or the winter season in general.People sing carols in the period before and during Chritmas. The tradition of Chritmas carols dates back to the 13th (c )in Europe. Today carols are regularly sung at religious services in (c ). (T )carols have a strong tune and have a chorus for group singing. The music sounds peaceful and calm, and they give people good(t )about holidays, good food and gifts. In places like England, groups of singers travel from door to door in neighbourhoods,singing carols.They are often given small rewards like (m ),pies or glass of good drink. The money (c )in this way is often given to help (p )people. In Australia, where Chritmas is in the summer, people like to sing carols at candlelight concerts. The concerts are held outdoors at night in cities and towns during the weeks leading up to Chritmas. People sing and celebrate Chritmas holding lit (c )in their hands. happiness century church The time money (下文提到) collected poor candlesOK! 够吗 三十篇太多了 才给十分英语完形填空 再告诉一下大概意思,在线等 谢了!While in the army there was nothing I disliked so much as the map-reading course,(1)___the simple reason that I always felt lost even with a map in my hand.For weeks I had lain (2)___百度作业帮
英语完形填空 再告诉一下大概意思,在线等 谢了!While in the army there was nothing I disliked so much as the map-reading course,(1)___the simple reason that I always felt lost even with a map in my hand.For weeks I had lain (2)__
英语完形填空 再告诉一下大概意思,在线等 谢了!While in the army there was nothing I disliked so much as the map-reading course,(1)___the simple reason that I always felt lost even with a map in my hand.For weeks I had lain (2)___at night thinking of the practical test (3)___to face at the end of the (4)___.At last,the evil day arrived.It was to be my(5)___to lead a small band of soldiers back to camp from the middle of(6)___.We were driven out in a closed lorry and left in a ploughed fidld with instructionsto get back as(7)___as possible.
Well knowing my abilities ,the soldiers smiled as they saw me(8)___the map and they made all sorts of helpful suggestions.I folded the map(9)___,put it in my pocket,and said that we would (10)___east.
After walking through cornfield(11)___over an hour we came to a wide stream.I again looked at the map .It (12)___to be covered with masses of thin blue lines.But which(13)___line was this stream?In (14)___,we sat down in the cool shade.About fifteen minutes later,a boat passed and I asked the boatman to give us a (15)___to nearest village.I pretended that we had been out for a walk and (16)___got lost.
The boatman invited us on (17)___and I felt very foolish when he told me that he had helped (18)___of soldiers to pass their map reading test!Not long(19)___,we got off the boat and,following the boatman's instructions,(20)___a bus into the village.1.A.because B.as
D.since2.A.wake
Dawaken3.A.have
B.will have
D.would have4.A.class
D.semester5.A.responsibility
B.chance C.opportunity D.practice6.A.everywhere B.wherever C.anywhere D.nowhere7.A.immediately B.instantly C.quickly D.presently8.A.looking on B.looking for C.look at D.look into9.A.up B.in C.down D.out10.A.lead B.head C.follow D.turn11.A.on B.about C.through D.for12.A.looked B.seemed C.likedly D.thought13.A.particular B.proper C.special D.necessary14.A.hope B.courage C.despair D.spirit15.A.help B.ride C.guide D.lift16.A.somewhat B.somewhere C.sometime D.somehow17.A.aboard B.board C.broad D.boad18.A.hundred B.million C.hundreds D.millions19.A.afterwards B.towards C.forwards D.upwards20.A.got B.took C.rode D.drove
1C2B3D4D5A6C7C8A9A10B11D12B13B14C15C16D17B18C19A20B在部队的时候,没有什么课程比读地图课更让我讨厌的了。因为这个原因,我常常手里拿着地图也会走神。那几周我时常醒着躺在床上思考在学期末必须要面对的实践考试。终于,这可怕的一天到来了。我的任务是带领一个班的战士从某个地方的中间返回营地。我们被装上密闭的货车运到外面一片耕地里,要求我们尽快返回。明白了我们的责任战士们笑着看我读地图,并给我提供了许多有用的建议。我把地图折起来放进口袋,说我们应该向东走。大约一个小时后,我们穿越了那片玉米地,来到一条宽阔的河边,我再次看地图。那上面似乎尽是些密密麻麻的细细的蓝线,但哪一条才是现在的这条河呢?我们在无情的图纸前坐了下来。15分钟后,一条小船划来,我假装我们是散步时不小心迷了路,请他当向导带我们去最近的村庄。划船人请我们上了船,然而当他告诉我们他曾上百次帮助过读地图考试的士兵时,我觉得自己愚蠢极了。当然,没用多久,我们就下了船,并在划船人的指引下,坐公共汽车到了村子里。(简直太长了,我译得好辛苦,望采纳。)任务型阅读
&排&&序&&方&&式&&
使用次数:0
入库时间:
来源: 2015年秋季学期钦州市钦南区期中质量调研考试八年级英语试题及答案.doc
完形填空阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中,选出可以填入相应空白处的最佳答案。
A rich man loved his little boy very much. He wanted
him happy all the time. So he gave him everything that he could buy with
2 . But the little boy was still
3 . Where he went, he always wore a frown. And he always wished for something he did not have. He rich man didn’t know
to make his son happy.
One day, a magician came and said to him, “I can make your son happy and
5 his frowns into smiles, but you must pay me a great price
telling him the secret.”
“All right,” said the man, “No matter what you ask for, I
you.” The magician took the boy into a secret room. He wrote something on a piece of paper, and then gave it to the boy. There were some words on the paper, “Do one
thing for someone every day.” The boy followed the 9
and became one of
I think only those who are always thinking about others can be truly happy. (
) 1. A. to keep
C. to make(
) 2. A. money
) 3. A. relaxed
B. unhappy
) 4. A. why
) 5. A. turn
) 6. A. on
) 7. A. will give
B. will ask
C. will answer(
) 8. A. boring
) 9. A. advice
B. medicine
)10. A. happier
B. the happiest
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120910');">&
题型:完型填空&&知识点:人物传记/故事阅读类
入库时间:
来源: 2015年秋季学期钦州市钦南区期中质量调研考试九年级英语试题及答案.doc
完形填空I sat down to read under an old tree in the park. A young boy ran up to me. He stood right before me with his head down and said
, “Look what I found!” In his hand was a flower, but the flower was dry and
. I gave him a small smile and then turned my eyes away so that he could take his dry flower and go off to play.
, he sat next to me and placed the flower to his nose and said in surprise, “It smells sweet and it’s beautiful, too. That’s
I picked it. Here, it’s for you.” The flower before me was dead. But I knew I must
it, or he might never leave. So I accepted the flower. Just then, for the first time I noticed that the boy was blind!(
) 1. A. sadly
B. angrily
C. excitedly(
) 2. A. dead
) 3. A. Though
B. Probably
C. However (
) 4. A. how
C. where (
) 5. A. train
C. accept BLi Yue used to be a happy girl. She used to
every day and wanted to be a dancer. But everything
The year of 2008 was a(n)
year for Li Yue. She was trapped (使困住) under some stones during the Wenchuan earthquake (地震). After some time, Li Yue was saved. However, she lost one of her
. Can a girl dance with one leg? Yes, but it is really difficult. Li Yue is so
that she has never stopped dancing. During the opening ceremony (仪式) of the Beijing 2008 Paralympic Games (残奥会), she
a ballet (芭蕾舞) performance to people all over the world. Now Li Yue is a student in a school in Beijing and she is very happy. Her
even have a special volunteer team “Li Yue Assistance Team” to help her move
. The boys and girls in her class take turns to
her wheelchair and that makes Li Yue more cheerful. “Now the most important thing for me is to study hard. But I will continue to dance.
can stop me!” said Li Yue. She is braver than everyone ever expected.(
6. A. sing
7. A. happened
B. dropped
C. changed (
8. A. unlucky
B. successful
C. unimportant (
9. A. arms
10. A. tired
C. brave (
11. A. gave
B. watched
12. A. teachers
B. classmates
C. parents (
13. A. completely B. differently
C. easily (
14. A. find
15. A. Something
B. Everything
C. Nothing
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120891');">&
使用次数:4
入库时间:
来源: 2015年秋季学期钦州港经济技术开发区中学期中考试+八年级英语试卷及答案.doc
完形填空Erik was a fourteen-year-old boy. He thought he was a young man but his parents didn't think so. They told him, &When you begin to think about
others, you'll be a young man.& One morning, his parents gave Erik
money to buy hamburgers at a store. He saw an old man there. The man looked very
. Erik went up to him and found that the old man had lost his money and hadn't had
for his breakfast. Erik took the old man to the nearest restaurant. But the man ordered only a glass of water for
5 . Erik felt sorry for him, so he asked the waiter to
the man some bread and a cup of coffee. The old man was so 7
that he ate up all the food very soon. After that, the man told Erik that he would never forget
kindness. Erik was very pleased when he heard the old man say, &You are a very good young man.& 9
their surprise, the food was a present because
day was the birthday of the boss. (
)2.A. a few
)3.A. sick
)4.A. something
B. anything
C. everything
D. nothing(
)5.A. themselves
B. herself
D. himself(
)6.A. take
D. bringing(
)7.A. full
B. worried
)8.A. your
)9.A. For
)10.A. that
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120814');">&
使用次数:2
入库时间:
来源: 重庆市垫江县第五中学2016届九年级上学期第一学月测试试题(英语)及答案.doc
完形填空。   根据短文内容,从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出一个能填入相应空格内的最佳答案  These days, some middle schools in China are trying to do something different.  The students choose classes according to their own needs. For each subject, they can make a choice from different levels (等级) of difficulty. So instead of staying in the
classroom, they go to different rooms to have their lessons. And the teachers make special teaching plans for
.  There are different opinions about it.  Xia Rui, a 13-year-old girl, said, “ I really love it. I think it’s nice that we can
classes by ourselves. My English is poor. I used to be afraid to answer questions in class. I think that the good students may
me when I make mistakes. Now I feel much more relaxed.”   But her classmate Chen Gang didn’t agree. “ I don’t think it is so good
it is difficult for students to find where the classrooms are,” he said. “During the break, students can be seen here and there, running and shouting to find their
.”   “I’m worried that some students may think they are in the lower class
lose interested in the subject,” their math teacher, Mr. Wang said. “I also
that some parents may feel unhappy if their kids study a subject at an easy level.”   “In my eyes, it is good
both students and teachers,’ Mr. Wang also said. “As teachers, we can make teaching plans more
and the students will develop better.”1. A. clean
D. empty2. A. us
D. you3. A. play
D. work4. A. laugh at
B. listen to
C. look after
D. wait for5. A. whether
B. because
D. before6. A. parents
B. friends
D. classrooms7. A. and
D. or8. A. hope
D. worry9. A. for
D. with10. A. slowly
C. quietly
D. brightly
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120700');">&
使用次数:6
入库时间:
来源: 2015——2016学年第一学期期中测试初三英语试题及答案.doc
先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后在每小题所给的四个选项中,选出可以 填入空白处的最佳选项。“I can’t believe what I’m hearing!”I thought to myself. Jeff was the last candidate(候选人)for president of the Students’ Union. My best friend Tony came to me and said.“I’m sorry, Mike. I really thought you should be __1__.”Later that day, I happened to pass Jeff in the dining room. I offered him a __2_ “Congratulations” and walked to my usual table. To my surprise,Jeff put his plate beside mine.“I’m
er—I’m just wondering if you would…come to work on my team,” he said in a __3_ voice.“You are really smart,and you would be a great manager.”“I don’t think so,” I replied,feeling unsure.“Well, if you change your mind, we are meeting tomorrow,” he said before moving to another table.All that night, I thought about the offer from Jeff. Maybe being a part of the election process (选举过程)would give __4_ a chance to make important changes at our school. I decided to join them.My first goal(目标)was to __5_ an attractive(有吸引力的)advertisement. Within a few days, we designed a poster with Jeff’s pictures showing him in a number of activities. No one could walk through any hallway (门厅) __6_ passing Jeff’s smiling face.My next step was to__7_ which new activities students would like to have at our school. Many of them wanted a chess club and a volleyball team.With the information I had collected, Jeff met with the headmaster. The headmaster
__8_ to add these activities to our school program.An eighth grader said, “It’ll be like attending a new school with Jeff as president.”Hearing these words made me feel __9_. I had wanted to become president of the Students’ Union to make a difference. I achieved that and more by working as a member of Jeff’s team. He became the most popular candidate and I was large part of his __10_ .The fact that has made a difference in other people lives is the real prize. What a great feeling!(
D.followed(
D.cheerful(
)3. A. proud
C. nervous
D. regretful(
D.without(
D.find out(
C. patient
D.hopeful(
)10. A. luck
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120657');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2015——2016初三英语上期期中考试题及答案.doc
完形填空On the evening of last Sunday while I was reviewing my lessons in my room, it suddenly began to rain.
as usual, I stopped to listen to the rhythm(韵律)of the rain. For many years, whenever it rains, I couldn’t
listening to it and thinking of the garden in which I spent my childhood in my hometown.
When I was a little girl, my family lived in a big house with a big garden in the countryside. The garden was full of flowers and
, with some bamboo in front of the wall. Whenever it rained, I
to sit in the front of the house, listening to the rhythm of the rain and watching the
raindrops.
When small drops of rain fall from the heaven in a row, they
a curtain made up of pearls(珍珠); when the raindrops
the ground, a lot of small sprays(水花)will splash(溅出)and then disappear slowly.
I have been
interested in watching such a scene. Listening to the rhythm of the rain, I feel calm and peaceful in my heart. This feeling of peace makes me think a lot about life. We are the
of the earth, and one day we will embrace(拥抱)our earth and stay with her forever. Life is short and we should treasure it.
Listening to the rhythm of the rain, I learn to understand the
)1 . A. Surprised
C. Excited
)2. A. stand
)3. A. leaves
B. animals
C. children
)4. A. happened
)5. A. falling
B. singing
D. broken(
)6. A. make
)7. A. see
)8. A. always
C. sometimes
D. seldom(
)9. A. children
C. friends
D. master (
)10. A. length
B. meaning
D. quality
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120635');">&
入库时间:
来源: 四川省会理县彰冠初级中学学年八年级10月月考试题(英语)及答案.doc
完形填空The moon is more useful than the sun
James is thirty now. He has found a job in a factory. He can’t do anything _1_ he didn’t study hard when he was at school. He doesn’t like to _2_ his head and plays all _3_ time when he’s free. So he has to do heavy work in the factory to look after the store house(库房). He’s often _4_ and can’t sleep at night. So he feels _5_ in the daytime. He doesn’t like his work.
One morning, after he left the storehouse, he hoped to _6_ at once. On his way _7_ home, he saw some people _8_ in the street. He stopped _9_ what was the matter. A few minutes later he knew all. “ I think the moon is _10_ than the sun.” said James.
“ Because the moon is shining at night. But the sun comes out in the daytime when we don’t need any sunlight.”(
)1. A. when
B. because
)2. A. make
)4. A. on duty
C. at home
D. at school(
)5. A. happy
C. worried
D. exciting(
)6. A. get up
B. wake up
C. go to bed
)8. A. quarrels(争吵) B. to quarrel C. quarreling D. quarreled(
)9. A. listen to
B. to listen to
C. listening to
D. listened to(
)10. A. useful
B. more useful
C. much useful
D. usefuler
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120547');">&
入库时间:
来源: 2015年浙江省嘉兴市中考模拟英语试题及答案.doc
完形填空Mary was four years old. Her neighbour,
company. One day Donald gave Mary a new toy.
Mary played with it.
She said, &This is fun!& A few weeks
2 Donald gave her another toy.
She played with it and said, &I don't like this toy.
It doesn't work. & She was a (an)
little girl.
Donald liked her honesty, and they became 4
For years Donald gave Mary new toys, and she gave him very good ideas 5
the toys.6
Mary was thirteen years old,
Donald showed her a new ball. The ball
a balloon inside it. Mary wanted to fill the balloon with water. She wanted to
8 the ball different colours.
She wanted to put rice in it to make it noisy.
The company made these
9 and sold thousands of the balls.That Christmas, Donald gave Mary a
gift. He made her a vice ( 副的)
president of the toy company. Her job was to see 11
the new toys were fun.
She made $200,000 a year. She
for three hours a day at her job, and then she had to do her homework. Mary was 13
, but she also spent time with her family. 14
parents taught her that working hard and doing her best is very important.Today Mary works at a college. She
students make decisions about their careers ( 生涯).
Today the little president with bright ideas helps students think about their future.1. A. computer
D. balloon2. A. later
D. ago3. A. shy
D. active4. A. neighbours B. relations
C. friends
D. classmates5. A. to
D. about6. A. Whether
D. Whenever7. A. had
D. sold8. A. paint
C. imagine
D. think9. A. cards
B. changes
C. conversations
D. mistakes10. A. great
D. simple11. A. what
D. if12. A. sang
D. slept13. A. happy
D. free14. A. His
D. Your15. A. sees
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120519');">&
入库时间:
来源: 海淀区2016届九年级上学期期中英语试题及答案.doc
阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。
A Fun Way to Start the Day
Mrs.Bames turned off the bright camera light on the news desk.Charlie,a fifth-grade newsannouneer(播音员),sat at the desk.“Our show seems to be missing something,”he said.“It seems like we should end our
on a cheerful note.We should give the students
to enjoy.Sinee the show is schoolwide,we could help everyone begin the day in a positive way.”
“What do you mean,Charlie?Don't you think the students like watching our news show and
about the important events of the day?”Mrs.Barnes said jokingly.“Sure,”Charlieanswered.“I'm just looking for a little something more to add to our program,”he said.
Charlie was what his mother called an“experimenter”.He was,
trying to find a newway of doing something,and today Charlie wanted to think of how to really
up the schoolwith the morning news.
As Charlie walked, he hummed(哼唱)the school song. His friend Jenny met him in thehallway and,without a word,she too began humming. By the time they reached the classroom door,another girl,Lily,had
them and started singing their happy song.
At first,Mrs.Barnes watched the class with a confused expression,and then with a shine in her eyes,she smiled. Her class loved to sing,and she liked sharing this
with them.
Just at that moment,Charlie realized that music was the
he had been looking for.That's it!Charlie thought. We can end the morning news by singing our school song.
“So what do you think?”Charlie asked heartedly.Mrs.Barnes was happy to see Charlie
about his volunteer work as the school news announcer.“Let's give it a try!”Mrs.Barnes replied.“I have a feeling that it will be a
way to end our morning news show and a fun way to start the day!”1. A. class
D. week2. A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything3. A. reading
B. warning
C. talking
D. asking4. A. almost
B. already
D. always5.A. call
D. give6. A. told
D. joined<7.A. moment
D. information8.A. reason
B. request
D. ability9. A. disappointed B. worried
C. excited
D. surprised10. A. pleasant
D. traditional
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120309');">&
使用次数:3
入库时间:
来源: 桐乡市实验中学学年第一学期期中素质检测九年级英语试卷及答案.doc
完形填空阅读下面短文,掌握大意,然后从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出最佳选项。The Designer of Apple ComputerSteve Jobs, who designed Apple Computer, was not quite successful in his
early years. He was not among the
students at school, and he often
into trouble with either his classmates or his teachers. But he was
of new ideas, which
people could see the value of. Things were still the same when he went up to college and he
his studies halfway.Steve Jobs worked first
a video game designer at Atari. He worked there for only a few months and then he
to India. He hoped that the trip would
give him more
and give him a change in life for the better.After he had returned from India, he began to live
a farm in California. And then, in 1975, Steve Jobs began making a new type of
. Along with his friend, Stephen Woziak, he designed the Apple I computer in his bedroom and
built it in his garage. He chose the name “Apple”
he thought of a happy summer he once
in an orchard (果园) in Oregon.His Apple Computer became
a great success that Steve Jobs soon became famous. But it is
for people around the world that James Jobs died after a long battle with cancer on October, 6. 2011,1. A. best
B. tallest
C. youngest
D. strongest2. A. came
B. brought
D. got3. A. short
D. filled4. A. some
D. many5. A. tried out
B. gave up
C. put off
D. went over6. A. as
D. like7. A. drove
D. traveled 8. A. help
D. friends9. A. around
D. within10. A. computer B. house
D. bridge11. A. so far
B. above all
C. as usual
D. in fact12. A. before
B. because
D. although13. A. stayed
D. lived14. A. so
D. such15. A. happy
C. excited
D. worried
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120129');">&
入库时间:
来源: 泾阳 学年度(上)期中考试八年级英语试题及答案.doc
阅读下面一篇短文,理解大意,然后从各小题的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案,使短文意思连贯完整I’m Ashley. Kate is my best friend. She is tall and thin
long hair. I first met
2 in the school dining hall.One day, I had lunch in the dining hall. I knocked over (打翻) my soup and
myself. Other students laughed at me but Kate didn’t. What did she do? She poured (洒) water on herself. It really
me. Then we became good friends. I like Kate,
we’re different in some ways (方面). She is very funny, but I’m a little
6 , so she has more friends than me. She works much
than me, so she can always get better grades. We like different
8 . She likes drawing, but I like singing. Both of us like sports. Kate plays tennis very well, and she always
. I’m good at badminton.
everything with me and truly cares about me. How lucky I am to have a friend like her!(
)2. A. him
)3. A. seemed
D. waited(
)4. A. touched
C. disliked
)6. A. outgoing
C. friendly
D. serious(
)7. A. harder
B. more clearly
C. farther
D. more easily(
)8. A. subjects
B. competitions C. facts
D. activities(
)9. A. grows
D. worries(
)10.A. leaves
D. forgets
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-120105');">&
使用次数:1
入库时间:
来源: 宇华教育集团学年上学期初二英语期中考试试卷及答案.doc
完形填空。
As two women walked into a New Jersey hospital, they laughed. It showed the love that had held them together
forty years as best friends. Although they were laughing, one of these ladies would soon put her life in danger
her best friend.
Patty Hurley and Eileen Riley met at high school and have been close friends ever since. But when Eileen,
nurse, became ill with kidney (肾) disease, she didn’t go running to her friend — Patty came to help her, after
4 Eileen was sick. “My kidneys are failing,” Eileen explained.
“Can I give you one of mine?”
the immediate reply.新$课$标$第$一$网
The offer was so simple
Eileen thought she had heard wrong. But Patty repeated she was willing to help, and their journey to the operating table began.
Eileen always knew that her friend would help. She said
, “When Patty makes a promise, she keeps
The operation went ahead in May, and both women are now very healthy and
than ever.
“There are no words to describe
amazing this woman is,” Eileen said afterwards. “She gave me my life.”(
)2. A. save
D. to save(
)4. A. hear
C. hearing
D. to hear(
)5. A. came
D. coming(
)7. A. simple
C. simpler
D. simplest(
)9. A. closest
B. most close
D. closely(
)10. A. so
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119933');">&
入库时间:
来源: 宇华教育集团学年上学期初三英语期中考试试卷及答案.doc
完形填空 A
boy never went to the market(集市)
2 .One day, his father let him
to the market to sell shoes made by themselves. When the boy got there with a big bag of shoes, the market was already crowded(拥挤).He found a place, put down the bag and carefully watched people
.He didn’t get home
the sun set.“How many pairs of shoes did you
today?” “Not a single(单一) pair!” said the boy
great sorrow.“What? What did you stay there the whole day
8 ?” shouted his father,“
9 needed shoes, father,” said the boy.“I saw everyone had a pair of shoes
.”1. (  ) A.twenty year old
B.twenty-year old
C.twenty years old
D.twenty-year-old2. (  )A.as usual
D.in front3. (  ) A.to go
B.to going
D.went4. (  ) A.coming and going
B.coming and go
C.come and going
D.to come and go5.(
D.until6.(
B.Nobody oneC.Every one
D.Everyone 10.(
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119911');">&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省永丰县初级中学2015届九年级第一次模拟考试试题(英语)及答案.doc
先通读下面的短文,掌握其大意, 然后从每小题所给的四个选项中,选出
可以填入相应空白处的最佳选项。A daughter was born sick. The doctor told the girl’s father that the
was that she couldn’t run over 400 metres at a time, or a terrible problem might happen to her. The father felt really sad about it. He asked the doctor if there were any
to cure it. The doctor shook his head. How blue the father felt! But the man still didn’t give up his
He began to pay attention to any news from about the girl’s health. One day, a piece of news from a newspaper
him, which said if you keep saying the same words to a person every night when he or she is
, it will have a magical power. From that day on, every night, when the girl fell asleep, the father would say to her, “you will be beautiful and healthy in the future. No matter (无论) what you will be I will always love you.” The father kept on doing the same thing every night for over 16 years. Year after year, magic
6 . As the girl grew up, she became healthier and healthier. Later she
took part in a 3000-metre cross-country race and won a prize. In 2014, the parents took the girl to the doctor again. The doctor could 8
believe his eyes when he saw the report. He said it was a(n)
that he had never met before.
Later, the girl said—Whenever I thought of my father’s
10 , I was deeply moved. I’ll spend all the rest of my life to give my father a happy life. My dear father, love you forever.1.
D. latest2.
C. methods
D. thoughts3.
A. discovered
C. arrested
D. attracted5.
A. sleeping
B. watching
C. reading
D. hearing6.
A. probably
D. always9 .
C. accident
D. problem10. A. face
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119856');">&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省扬州市翠岗中学2015届中考二模试题(英语)及答案.doc
A wise man was walking from one town to another with a few of his followers, and they happened to pass a lake. So they stopped there to
for a while, and the wise man said to one of his followers, “I am very
. Could you please
me some water from the lake?”
The follower walked to the lake
the wise man requested. Some people were washing clothes in the water, and right at that moment, several carts (手推车) started crossing the lake.
, the water became very muddy. Then he went back and told the wise man that the water was very muddy and not
to drink. After they had rested for about half an hour, the wise man again asked the
follower to go back to the lake and get him some water to drink. As requested, the follower went to the lake. This time he found that all the mud had
to the bottom. The water was very
and looked fit to drink. So he
his water bottle and took it to the wise man.
The wise man took the water bottle and drank, then looked up at the follower. “See what you did
the water clean?” he said. “You let it be for a while and the mud settled down on its own,
you could get some clear drinking water. Your mind can also be like that lake when it is
by something. If you just let it be and give it a little time, it will most likely settle down on its own
putting in any effort at all to
it.”1. A. rest
D.see2. A. hungry
B. thirsty
D.sad3. A. get
D.bring4. A. while
D.until5. A. However
B. Instead
C. In addition
D.As a result6. A. fit
C. important
D.interesting7. A. different
D.left8. A. top
D.surface9. A. dirty
D.sweet10. A. got
B. finished
C. reached
D.filled11. A. how
D.where12. A. so that
B. in order to
C. because
D.when13. A. woken
C. disturbed
D.given14. A. without
D.like15.A.prevent
C. protect
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119833');">&
入库时间:
来源: 山东省高密四中文慧学校学年八年级英语第一次月考测试题及答案.doc
完形填空As we all know, Charles Dickens is considered to be a great English writer. He's very famous not only in Britain, but also in many other
in the world. He was born in 1812 and he lived in London. He wrote lots of books, and he also liked
2. He was an actor. Maybe it's interesting to hear that and that's
his books were so good. He gave public readings of his stories that were very popular. His stories first appeared in a magazine, in parts. People always wanted
part. He wrote a lot, and most of them are popular. There are films and plays of them
: Oliver Twist became a famous musical play, and Great Expectations was a wonderful
6 __.Dickens' early life was very hard. His family was poor, and his mother sent him out to work in a factory when he was 12. He
it, but he used his experiences in his writing. He married Catherine Hogarth and they had a big family. He continued to write
he died. When he died in 1870, he was
a story. But what a pity! We'll never know 10_ it ended.(
)1. A. cities
B. countries
D. villages(
)2. A. reading
B. writing
D. playing(
)3. A. what
)4. A. the next
C. next to
D. next time(
)5. A. too
B. as well
C. as well as
)6. A. book
)7. A. hated
B. enjoyed
D. shamed(
)9. A. drawing
B. singing
C. writing
D. making(
)10. A. what
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119782');">&
入库时间:
来源: 湖南省耒阳市冠湘中学学年八年级上学期第一次月考试题(英语)及答案.doc
完形填空Mike was the best table tennis player in his school and always won the games. He was afraid of losing __1__. When he won, he would feel really good. If he lost, he would feel __2__. Mike thought losing was the worst(最坏的) thing in the world.A new kid, Albert, came to Peter’s school. He also does well __3__ table tennis. Soon there would be a game __4__ Mike and Albert. Mike worked hard to prepare for the game, but Albert didn’t think much of it. When the game began, Albert was a real __5__. There was always a smile(微笑) on his face, while Mike looked serious(严肃的) all the time. Mike thought it was so important to win the game __6__ he even(甚至) wanted to cheat(舞弊),but he lost in the end.“You played very well, Mike. I think we can play again sometime,” said Albert. But Mike didn’t feel happy and couldn’t __7__that night.One day, Mike saw Albert __8__ basketball. He lost again and again, but the happy smile never ___9__ his face.Whether Albert won or lost the game, he enjoyed it. Mike came to know that __10__ a game was much more important than winning or losing it. He felt happier than anytime.(
) 1. A. something
B. anything
C. nothing
D. everything(
) 2. A. angry
B. excited
) 3. A. in
) 4. A. around
B. against
C. between
D. through(
) 5. A. teacher
B. student
D. player(
) 6. A. this
) 7. A. relax
) 8. A. feel
B. feeling
D. playing(
) 9. A. left
) 10. A. looking
B. enjoying
C. kicking
D. keeping
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119759');">&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省无锡市太湖格致中学学年七年级10月月考试题(英语)及答案.doc
完型填空Wang Bing, a 12-year-old boy, likes sports very much and does
in sports.One afternoon, he is very glad
his father waiting for him after school when he comes out of the classroom. “Let’s go,” says Dad “I will
dinner and you can do your homework. Mum is still
.” On their way
Wang Bing sees some boys skating in a park.“ Can I go and learn skating, Dad ?”asks Wang Bing“I’m sorry, my boy, you must go home and do your homework,” answers his father,“but I can buy you an ice cream”.Then his father buys an ice cream
him. When Wang Bing wants to eat it, a fly(苍蝇)flies to
ice cream.“Drive off the fly,”
says his father, “
very dirty.” Wang Bing says
a smile,“You don’t let me skate,
can you let him skate for a while ?”1.
D. to see3.
D. ready4.
C. at school
D. at work5.
B. to home
C. go home
D. their home 6.
C. They’re
D. They 9.
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119627');">&
使用次数:3
入库时间:
来源: 学年度九年级英语第一学期阶段检测题及答案.doc
完形填空阅读下面的短文,掌握其大意,然后从各题所给的四个选项中选出一个最佳答案My parents used to tell me how important school was for me, but I didn’t think so. I paid little attention to it. But one thing let me finally
what my parents meant.
One day, when I
a mobile phone store, I saw an advertisement on its door. It was hiring new workers!
“Sir, are you hiring people ?” I went
the shop and asked. “Yes, but you should be the man who we need,” the manager answered. He looked at me for a few
from head to foot. “Do you have a high school diploma?”
he, “Or do you have any work experience?” I felt so ashamed and
that I didn’t know what to say, so I just turned around and left. I could not fall asleep that night, and I thought a lot about my
. “I must go to school or I can’t do anything without a good education,” I
to myself silently. I never went back to the store again
I finished my study and got a diploma.
looked the same when I returned to the store: the same people and the same design. However, compared with last time, I had more
. The manager told me they needed new
. So it was a great chance for me. I
my diploma to the manager. He looked at it and said, “Great, you are in.” Now I am still working in the same store. With this experience, I always
people to attend school. Education helps you have a bright future. Now I am not worried about my future because I’m still
in my spare time
1. A. realize
B. remember
D. imagine 2. A. went through B. left for
C. stepped into
D. walked past 3. A. out of
C. away from
D. onto 4. A. days
C. minutes
D. seconds 5. A. continued
B. answered
D. reported 6. A. uncomfortable B. impolite
D. impatient 7. A. hobbies
C. parents
D. manger 8. A. shouted
B. listened
D. cried 9. A. when
D. before 10. A. Nothing
B. Everything
D. Everybody 11. A. grade
C. confidence
D. pleasure 12. A. volunteers B.teachers
C. students
D. workers 13. A. sold
D. shook 14. A. teach
D. advise 15. A. learning
B. working
C. playing
D. chatting
>" onclick=" get_daan(this,'daan-119488');">&
入库时间:
来源: 江苏省镇江市新区学年八年级10月调研考试试题(英语)及答案.doc
完形填空 阅读下面短文,根据短文内容,从短文后各题所给的A、B、C、D四个选项中,选择最佳选项。The day was like any other day in his life. Tom walked past the
on the street corner. He stopped to look at the front row of shoes, and he felt
to see that the pair of shoes he wanted very much was still there. Looking down, he felt sorry for himself. He really wanted to have them for his birthday.He sadly walked away and thought how to tell his
about it. He knew she would give him anything he
if she could. But he also knew very well she had little
. He decided not to go home at once
he looked worried and his mother would notice it. So he went to the park and sat on the grass. Then he saw a boy in a wheelchair (轮椅). He noticed that the boy
the wheel with his hands. Tom looked at him carefully and was surprised to see the boy have no
. He looked at his own feet. “It’s much
to be without shoes than without feet,” he thought. There was no reason for him to feel so sorry and sad. He went away and
, thinking he was happier.1. A. school
D. hotel2. A. happy
C. surprised
D. angry3. A. sister
D. teacher4. A. bought
D. hated5. A. time
D. money6. A. but
C. because
D. and 7. A. pushed
D. moved8. A. hands
D. legs 9. A. better
D. harder10.A. shouted