my favourite sport80(80字以上)

英语作文 my favourite teacher 80字左右_百度作业帮
英语作文 my favourite teacher 80字左右
英语作文 my favourite teacher 80字左右
My favourite teacher is Miss Huang.She is a beautiful lady.She has two big eyes,a high nose and a little red mouth.There is always a smile on her face.Miss Huang likes singing and collecting posters.She is good at playing the piano.In the evening,she always sits in front of the piano and plays nice music.She is good at dancing,too.Sometimes she teaches us dancing.Miss Huang likes dogs very much because the dog is very friendly and cute.Her favourite color is blue.Because blue is the color of the sky and the sea.This is my favourite teacher.Our classmates all like her very much.以“My favourite festival”为题 写一篇80字左右作文_百度作业帮
以“My favourite festival”为题 写一篇80字左右作文
以“My favourite festival”为题 写一篇80字左右作文
1.My favourite festival is the Spring Festival.It's in February. Though it's always very cold outside,our house is never cold.All the family members get back home,and we have a big meal together.It is fun! I can play with my sisters and brothers. Sometimes it will snow ,so we can fight with snow balls and build a snowman.How interesting! 2.My favourite holiday is Spring Festival.It always takes place in January or February.The date is not fixed,because it is based on the lunar calendar .During the festival ,all the members of family will get together to celebrate it.People will dress up and decorate their house.Children will play and enjoy themselves.Children can also get some "Lucky Money"as their Spring Festival's present.After the clock beats twelve times ,the dinner will begin.Pepople will eat dumplings as the main cours. 3.My favourite festival is Children's Day .Because this day we can play happily and have a break of a day We can get a gift from our parents 4.My favourite festival My favourite festival is the Spring Festival. Why? Because I have lots of fun at the Spring Festival. The Spring Festival is a popular holiday in our country. It is in January or February. Our family get together. We have a big dinner at my grandparents’ home. I always eat a lot of delicious food. My cousin and me both get red packets from our grandparents. My parents usually go shopping with me. We buy some nice clothes for ourselves. We often watch TV at home and sometimes read books or surf the Internet. Sometimes, we greet other people on the phone. I’m always happy at the Spring Festival. Which is your favourite festival? 答案仅供参考关于my favorite sport的英语作文(80词左右)_百度作业帮
关于my favorite sport的英语作文(80词左右)
关于my favorite sport的英语作文(80词左右)
My favourite sport is swim.It is good for my body.I always swimming in summer.Swimming can make me cool and comfortable.There are many kind of swim.For example,freestyle,breaststore,backstroke and so on.In addition to backstroke,I all do.I like swimming very much because I think swimming good sport.
My favorite sport
There are many kinds of sports that I enjoy, such as swimming, running, and dancing. However, the sport that I like most is basketball. When I was in junior high, I started...
My Favourite SportOf all the sports,I like swimming best.I think swimming is interesting.It can build up my body too.In summer,I usually go to swim with my classmates after school.I can swim so w...My favourite city作文,关于上海的60-80字左右吧_百度作业帮
My favourite city作文,关于上海的60-80字左右吧
My favourite city作文,关于上海的60-80字左右吧
My favorite city is Shanghai,this is a very beautiful city.Shanghai is in the east of China,it is one of the biggest cities in China.I come to Shanghai many times,her in my head,left a deep impression on me.I appreciate the city,tradition and modern combined.You see,Shanghai is a city of two traditional and development.I really like her very much!求一篇《My favourite book》的英文作文80字左右 急_百度作业帮
求一篇《My favourite book》的英文作文80字左右 急
求一篇《My favourite book》的英文作文80字左右 急
I’ve read a book called “The Lion King”.I already watch it in the cartoon when I was little,but now I reverse the story by reading the book.It was a book about the King of the private land called Mufasa,he have a brother called Scar,a jealousy person.He wants to be the future king,to be the leader of all animals.But his dream is broken by the newborn baby of Mufasa – Simba~!A really cute little lion,because he will become the future king after Mufasa’s death,therefore there’s no chance for Scar.So he’s trying to kill both of them.So he puts Simba into danger and killed Mufasa.He told Simba it was all Simba’s false because Mufasa is dead because he was trying to safe Simba.So Simba run away by fear.He meets two friends in a beautiful land.They taught Simba everything will be fine as the time passing.But once Simba meet his best friend Sara,and he follows her back to his kingdom and found out the truth about his father’s death,therefore he killed Scar,and he live happily with other animals ever after~!This is a good story for everyone,it’s easy for children to understand the main story,but it’s good for someone even older because it tell us that it’s important to facing the past,even know the past may hurts but you have to face it and learn things from it,don’t let it happens next time to make a better future~!I enjoy reading different kinds of books,but "Harry Porter" is my favorite one.The story is very long but I am interested in it.Harry was such a brave and clever boy that he dared to fight against powerful enemies.His Z-shaped scar and magic stick brought me into a magical world.In fact,the fiction story is so meaningful that I can learn a lot from it.I think it's the best book I've ever read.

我要回帖

更多关于 my favourite sport80 的文章

随机推荐