in fact you are very good中文英语翻译 fact成

当前位置: &
求翻译:In fact, a person is also very good是什么意思?
In fact, a person is also very good
问题补充:
事实上,一个人也很不错
事实上,一个人也很好
实际上,人也是非常好
事实上,一个人也是很好
实际上,一个人也是很好的
我来回答:
参考资料:
* 验证码:
登录后回答可以获得积分奖励,并可以查看和管理所有的回答。 |
我要翻译和提问
请输入您需要翻译的文本!in fact, i have no you imagine so strong.翻译成中文什么_百度知道
in fact, i have no you imagine so strong.翻译成中文什么
我有更好的答案
事实我没想象坚强
事实上,我没有你想象的那么坚强
这个语法是错的,就别翻译了吧
这个英文语法有问题。大概意思应该是:我对你没什么太深的印象
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请大家帮小弟翻译成英文 谢谢了 小弟感激不尽_百度知道
请大家帮小弟翻译成英文 谢谢了 小弟感激不尽
亲梁鹤鹤首先高兴荣幸能祝福快乐
我仅师更姐姐高兴知记第课问我叫走神情迷笑容真偷走我转身讲台我已属于我起我期待礼拜三期待着见笑容
美丽我见美
才充满阳光让牡丹江举目亲我顿家觉
坦白率直暴脾气迷眼睛举都令我着迷
祝姐姐快乐祝宝宝身体健健康康每都快快乐乐
声姐姐 姐姐~
麻烦家边帮我加
福东海 寿比南山
提问者采纳
Dear Liang Hehe (Dear Sister Hehe 听起更亲切)First of all I'd like to wish you a very happy birthdayIn my heart, you are not only a good teacher but also a good sister. I'm really glad to have you as my best friend. I still remember clearly the first time I met you. It was my first time in your class. You came to me and asked my name. You looked so nice and charming to me that my heart went with you ever since. When you turned around and went back to the teacher's desk, you got me completely. From then on, Wednesday became my special day and I was actually expecting it every day because I could see you in your class on Wednesday. I could see your beautiful smile.You are so beautiful to me. You are the most beautiful girl I've met so far in my life.You are my sunshine in life.
You make me at home when I am actually alone in Mudanjiang.Everything in you makes me intoxicated, your frankness, you loveliness and your charming eyes.Again, happy birthday, sister. Wish you and your baby good health and happiness every day.Once sister, forever sister, you are.May your fortune be as big as the oceans and your life as long as the mountains.些根据英语习惯略作改变期更道hehe姐姐英语师喜欢希望喜欢门课棒棒祝快乐
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
感激不尽的相关知识
其他5条回答
Dear Liang Hehe,I am very glad and honored to wish you a happy birthday!!In my heart you are not only a good teacher but a good sister, glad to have you this friend. I still remember the first time you class at that time, you asked me what my name was, you come face and charming smile really to steal my heart away, when you turn your back on the platform I heart already not to belong to me, from that day on, I was looking forward to Wednesday, look forward to seeing your smile!You are so beautiful. You are in my life to see the most beautiful girls.Because of you, life was full of sunshine! Because of you, let in Mudanjiang find no kin to turn to I sud...
Dear Liang Hehe:
Firstly, I am very glad and honored to convey my best wishes for your Birthday!
In my heart, you are not only a good teacher, but also a kind sister. I feel so happy that I can have
a bosom friend like you. I remembered that the first time that I listen to your lecture, when you walk to me and ask for my name, your kind expression and amazing smile stole my heart at that time. When you turn back to the platform, I know that I am not belong to myself any more. And from that time, I always epected Wednesday coming for the reason that I can see you again!
You are so beautiful and the most beautiful girl in my life. Because you get int...
翻译:Dear LiangHeHe,
First, I'm very happy and honored to wish you happy birthday!!!!!!
In my heart you is not only a good teacher more is a good sister, are happy to have you the friend. Remember the first time you at that time in class, you come over to ask my name is what, you come over and look the charming smile really stole my heart, when you turn back to the platform my heart has not to belong to me, from that day on, I was looking forward to Wednesday, looking forward to seeing your smile!
You're so beautiful and moving. You are my this life the most beautiful girls see.......
Because of you, life can be full of sunshine! Because of you, l...
Dear Liang Hehe,
first I am very glad and honored to wish you a happy birthday!!
deep down you are not only a good teacher but also a kind sister, i am glad to have you as my bosom
remember? the first time you had your class , you came to me and asked me what my name was, your looks and charming smile really won my heart over, when you turn your back on the platform I heart already not to belong to me, from that day on, I was looking forward to Wednesday, look forward to seeing your smile!You are so beautiful. You are in my life to see the most beautiful girls.Because of you, life was full of sunshine! Because of you, let in Mudanjiang fin...
To my dearest Liang Hehe,
Firstly, I want to convey my blessings to you! Happy birthday! I'm really honoured! (如果你要把高兴和荣幸放在同一个句子里的话,会很别扭就帮你分开了)
You are not just a good teacher to me. You are a very good sister in fact. So glad I had a bosom friend like you! Remember the first lesson you taught me in school? You came over to ask me for my name. When you came over, your facial expressions -- that charismatic smile -- it really captured my heart. When you walked back to the front of the class, my heart was beating for you. (你原本要求的是&我的心已然不属于我”,如果要翻译成英文只能说“我的心为你跳动”因为当你说“my heart don'...
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁

我要回帖

更多关于 fact 翻译 的文章

随机推荐