lonelypaintinglonely god什么意思思

散文:AnInkwashPainting
小编:lishuai
Guo Moruo郭沫若天空一片灰暗,没有丝毫的日光。
The sky was a sheet of murky grey, completely devoid of sunlight.海水的蓝色浓得惊人(2),舌氏岸的微波吐出群鱼喋嗡的声韵。
The sea was a ghastly dark blue. The gentle waves licking at the shore gave forth ahumming sound like that of fish in shoals.这是暴风雨欲来时的先兆(3)。海中的岛屿和乌木的雕刻一样静凝着了。我携着中食的饭匣向沙岸上走来,在一只泊系着的渔舟里面坐着。
All that foreboded a storm Some isles in the sea stood quiet and still like ebony sculptures I walked towards the sandy beach carrying my lunch-box and then sat inside a fishing boat moored at the seashore.一种淡白而无味的凄凉的情趣一一我把饭匣打开,又闭上了(4).回头望见松原里的一座孤寂的火葬场(5)。红砖砌成的高耸的烟囱口上,冒出了一笔灰白色的飘忽的轻烟&&
What an insipid and dreary scene! I opened the lunch-box only to have it covered up again. Looking back, I caught sight of a lonely crematorium looming out of a pine wood. Its towering red-brick chimney was giving off wisps of grayish smoke.翻译解析:(1)&水墨画&除译An Inkwash Painting外,也可译为An Ink-and-Wash Painting o(2)&海水的蓝色浓得惊人&译为The sea was a ghastly dark blue,其中ghastly的意思是&可怕的&,但兼有&不正常&的含义。(3)&这是暴风雨欲来时的先兆&译为All that foreboded a storm o&先兆&也可译为 foretold但不如foreboded确切,因后者一般都针对不好的事物。(4)&又闭上了&译为only to have it covered up again,其中only(用在不定式前)往往作&结果却&或&却又&解。(5)&望见松原里的一座孤寂的火葬场&译为caught sight of a lonely crematorium looming out of a pine wood,其中用looming代替standing等能(6)&冒出了&&轻烟&译为giving off... smoke to emit等。较好地表达&赫然耸现&的含义。其中to give off是成语,意同to send out
内容来自 听力课堂网:
[报错与提意见]
订阅每日学英语:
好课推荐 新概念英语视频课程
新概念第一册
新概念第二册
4大妙招记单词
国际音标速成In the painting,a young woamn sits____,_____in thought.
A.alone,deeply
B.lonely,deep
C.alone,deep
D.lonely,deeply
_百度作业帮
In the painting,a young woamn sits____,_____in thought.
A.alone,deeply
B.lonely,deep
C.alone,deep
D.lonely,deeply
In the painting,a young woamn sits____,_____in thought.
A.alone,deeply
B.lonely,deep
C.alone,deep
D.lonely,deeply
第一空考查近义词辨析:alone是孤单,一个人,形容词或副词,lonely寂寞,形容词,所以第一空填alone,第二空考查副词:deep做副词,表示很深地,指时间空间深入,deeply是抽象概念,如:be deeply in thought。选C。Member Since:
November 23, 2009
Last Login:
Washington, DC
This member hasn't added any interests yet.
This member hasn't added any Schools yet.
This member doesn't have any Friends yet.
This member hasn't added any Favorite Pages yet.
This member hasn't added any Favorite Links yet.
Top: wood surfaces for decorative painting, decorative interior painting, decorative painting easter projects, decorative painting mural screen painting patterns, free decorative painting patterns, folkart decorative painting, coathanger for decorative painting, country french decorative painting, decorative painting how to paint bears, decorative painting magazine, decorative & tole painting books, decorative painting patterns, tole decorative painting, decorative tole painting - dutch style, decorative paintings, chili pepper decorative painting, decorative painting bear patterns, decorative painting fireplace screen patterns, decorative painting on old windows, decorative painting books, decorative tole painting - dutch style-gallery, decorative wall painting techniques, decorative painting on slate roof tiles, decorative painting...

我要回帖

更多关于 lonelycity是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐