用evening morning afternoon和evening environment 写一篇英语文

英语作文,80字,假如你是一个导游,请写下这周日的旅游计划.在计划中要写到哪里去,干什么,旅客应带什么东西,从什么地方出发,准备吃什么等.时间:Sunday,分别有morning afternoon evening 三部分地_百度作业帮
英语作文,80字,假如你是一个导游,请写下这周日的旅游计划.在计划中要写到哪里去,干什么,旅客应带什么东西,从什么地方出发,准备吃什么等.时间:Sunday,分别有morning afternoon evening 三部分地
英语作文,80字,假如你是一个导游,请写下这周日的旅游计划.在计划中要写到哪里去,干什么,旅客应带什么东西,从什么地方出发,准备吃什么等.时间:Sunday,分别有morning afternoon evening 三部分地点自拟
Sunday's travel plansAfter a busy week,you must be very tired.Let's go camping on Sunday!I feel pleasant be your guide for the one-day tour to Beijing.In the morning,we're going to have breakfast first.After breakfast,our schedule for Sunday is to visit the famous scenic spot --- the Imperial Palace.Because we're going to spend many hours visiting the Imperial Palace,you must be tired.So you have to bring some water and food.Then we are going to the Summer Palace in the afternoon.It's very beautiful and you will love there.And in the evening we‘ll try some famous snacks,such as Beijing roast duck.That‘s all for that day.I hope that each of you have fun and enjoy yourself.译文:周日的旅行计划  忙了一个星期,你一定很累了.这个周日让我们去野营!我觉得愉快的成为你们北京一日游的向导.早上,我们先去吃早餐.早餐后,我们的日程安排是参观著名的风景区- - - - -故宫.因为我们要花许多小时参观故宫,所以你一定很累了.因此你要带一些水和食物.然后我们下午去颐和园.它非常美丽,你一定会爱上那里.在晚上,我们会尝试一些著名的小吃,比如北京烤鸭.这就是那一天.我希望你们每个人玩得开心,享受自己.英语作文,以第一人称根据下面提示写一篇上周末活动短文Saturday morning,do my homeworkSaturday afternoon,go shoppingSaturday evening,watch TVSunday morning,do some readingSunday afternoon,visit my grandfatherSunday evening,play c_百度作业帮
英语作文,以第一人称根据下面提示写一篇上周末活动短文Saturday morning,do my homeworkSaturday afternoon,go shoppingSaturday evening,watch TVSunday morning,do some readingSunday afternoon,visit my grandfatherSunday evening,play c
英语作文,以第一人称根据下面提示写一篇上周末活动短文Saturday morning,do my homeworkSaturday afternoon,go shoppingSaturday evening,watch TVSunday morning,do some readingSunday afternoon,visit my grandfatherSunday evening,play computer games
Last week I had an incredibly busy weekend! First, on Saturday morning, I had to do the four tons of homework I had due on Monday.
Definitely wasn't the most fun thing to do on a Saturday morning, but hey, better soon then never!
Then in the afternoon I was able to go shopping with a couple of my friends.
We were able to buy loads of stuff, and I was even able to get my mom a present for her upcoming birthday!
After I got back home, I was exhausted, so in the evening I decided to just sit down and watch some TV.
I got to catch up on two of my favourite dramas, and boy oh boy I definit I had to prepare for an equally hectic Sunday of course!
And lo and behold, as soon as I got up Sunday morning I started reading a new novel I had bought the previous day in my shopping spree.
The reading didn't last too long though because in the afternoon I got into my car and took a trip to grandpa's house.
It had been 3 weeks since I last met grandpa, and I sure missed him.
We had a great lunch together and he got to tell me a whole bunch of stories from my childhood.
After getting back home,
I decided to relax a bit and I went to my computer and started playing some video games.
That was sure a heck of a busy weekend!
(你好,我的母语是英语,我希望我写的短文能够帮你学习,但因为我用了很多英语口语,哈哈!)一篇英语日记 有天气、日期、月份 还有 in the morning At noon in the afternoon in the evening 必须用_百度作业帮
一篇英语日记 有天气、日期、月份 还有 in the morning At noon in the afternoon in the evening 必须用
一篇英语日记 有天气、日期、月份 还有 in the morning At noon in the afternoon in the evening 必须用
date:October 25th weather:sunnyI have a busy day!Let me tell you why is busy day.In the morning,i did my homework and played sports.At noon,i had lunch and sleeped.In the afternoon,i visited my aunt and in the evening i watched TV.How a busy day!
稍微能不能再长一点点,就算不行,也可以。托托儿歌播放器
下载播放器
图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening动画片,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening教案
您所在的位置:&>&&>&
-图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening动画片-图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频
根据宝宝的心理,记忆原理,通过丰富形象生动的动画视频,让宝宝在轻松快乐的学习氛围中提高自己,增长知识。
图文连线,学英语,morning afternoon evening,幼儿学英语,幼儿英语动画,flash英语,儿童英语,英语起步,英语启蒙,启蒙english
相关分类:
教育意义:
适合年龄:三个月以上
妈妈评分:
图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening的故事、图文连线学英语morning afternoon eveningppt教学教案同类洪恩幼儿英语推荐
图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频-图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频猜你喜欢
托托儿歌网洪恩幼儿英语频道为您提供图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening动画片,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening教案,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening故事mp3,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening儿歌mp3,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频舞蹈下载,图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening寓义意思、图文连线学英语morning afternoon eveningppt教学教案下载。
图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening动画片意思、图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening教案视频-宝宝们都喜欢看的
图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening故事寓义、图文连线学英语morning afternoon evening视频,图文连线学英语morning afternoon eveningword、ppt教学教案
1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9.10.11.12.13.14.15.16.17.18.19.20.21.22.23.24.25.26.27.28.29.30.31.32.33.34.35.36.37.38.39.40.41.42.43.44.45.46.47.48.49.50.51.52.53.54.55.56.57.58.59.60.61.62.63.64.65.66.67.68.69.70.71.72..第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分40分)Ⅳ. 第一节短文改错:(满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My friend Li Hua come to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed hearound the city of Hangzhou. We went to the Museum in the morning of May 2, and we learned many about the history of Zhejiang. In the afternoon, we made a tour to West Lake. It was really great funny! In the evening I took Li Hua to the night zoo there. It was too interesting to see animal at night. The next day we went to the bookshop to buy books. Though we were very tiring in those two days, but we enjoyed ourselves very much.-乐乐课堂
& “.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分4...”习题详情
117位同学学习过此题,做题成功率83.7%
.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分40分)Ⅳ. 第一节短文改错:(满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My friend Li Hua come to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed hearound the city of Hangzhou. We went to the Museum in the morning of May 2, and we learned many about the history of Zhejiang. In the afternoon, we made a tour to West Lake. It was really great funny! In the evening I took Li Hua to the night zoo there. It was too interesting to see animal at night. The next day we went to the bookshop to buy books. Though we were very tiring in those two days, but we enjoyed ourselves very much.&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&My friend Li Hua come to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed he
came&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& him around the city of Hangzhou. We went to the Museum in the morning of May 2, and we learned  onmany about the history of Zhejiang. In the afternoon, we made a tour to ∧ West Lake. It was much&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& thereally great funny! In the evening I took Li Hua to the night zoo there. It was too interesting&&& fun&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& very/so/quiteto see animal at night. The next day we went to the bookshop to buy books. Though we were&&&animalsvery tiring in those two days,& but we enjoyed ourselves very much..&&&&&& tired&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
本题难度:容易
题型:解答题&|&来源:2010-短文改错
分析与解答
习题“.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分40分)Ⅳ. 第一节短文改错:(满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某...”的分析与解答如下所示:
找到答案了,赞一个
如发现试题中存在任何错误,请及时纠错告诉我们,谢谢你的支持!
.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分40分)Ⅳ. 第一节短文改错:(满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删...
错误类型:
习题内容残缺不全
习题有文字标点错误
习题内容结构混乱
习题对应知识点不正确
分析解答残缺不全
分析解答有文字标点错误
分析解答结构混乱
习题类型错误
错误详情:
我的名号(最多30个字):
看完解答,记得给个难度评级哦!
还有不懂的地方?快去向名师提问吧!
“.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分4...”的最新评论
欢迎来到乐乐题库,查看习题“.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分40分)Ⅳ. 第一节短文改错:(满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My friend Li Hua come to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed hearound the city of Hangzhou. We went to the Museum in the morning of May 2, and we learned many about the history of Zhejiang. In the afternoon, we made a tour to West Lake. It was really great funny! In the evening I took Li Hua to the night zoo there. It was too interesting to see animal at night. The next day we went to the bookshop to buy books. Though we were very tiring in those two days, but we enjoyed ourselves very much.”的答案、考点梳理,并查找与习题“.第II卷第三部分写作:(共二节,满分40分)Ⅳ. 第一节短文改错:(满分10分)假如英语课上老师要求同学们交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共有10处语言错误,要求你在错误的地方增加、删除或修改某个单词。增加:在缺词处加一个漏字符号(∧), 并在其下面写上该加的词。删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写上修改后的词。注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词; 2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。My friend Li Hua come to visit me on May Day. During the following days I showed hearound the city of Hangzhou. We went to the Museum in the morning of May 2, and we learned many about the history of Zhejiang. In the afternoon, we made a tour to West Lake. It was really great funny! In the evening I took Li Hua to the night zoo there. It was too interesting to see animal at night. The next day we went to the bookshop to buy books. Though we were very tiring in those two days, but we enjoyed ourselves very much.”相似的习题。

我要回帖

更多关于 dog day afternoon 的文章

随机推荐