youreapermanentresidentinenglandif you中文翻译译怎么说

初中英语阅读300篇基础卷(英文+中文翻译)_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
初中英语阅读300篇基础卷(英文+中文翻译)
交​大​版​本​初​中​英​语​阅​读0篇​基​础​卷​英​文​翻​译​。​很​难​搞​到​!
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
把文档贴到Blog、BBS或个人站等:
普通尺寸(450*500pix)
较大尺寸(630*500pix)
你可能喜欢Has it ever happened to you?
Have you ever put your trousers in the washing machine and then remembered there was a large bank note in your back pocket?
When you rescued your trousers, did you find the note was whiter than white?
People who live in Britain needn't despair when they made mistakes like this (and a lot of people do)!
Fortunately for them, the Bank of England has a team called Mutilated Ladies
which deals with claims from people who fed their money to a machine or to their dog.
Dogs, it seems, love to chew up money!
A recent case concerns Jane Butlin whose fianc? John, runs a successful furniture business.
John had a very good day and put his wallet containing $3,000 into the microwave oven for safekeeping.
Then he and Jane went horse-riding.
When they got home, Jane cooked their dinner in the microwave oven and without realizing it, cooked her fianc?s wallet as well.
Imagine their dismay when they found a beautifully-cooked wallet and notes turned to ash!
John went to see his bank manager who sent the remains of wallet and the money to the special department of the Bank of England in Newcastle: the Mutilate Ladies!
They examined the remains and John got all his money back.
So long as there's something to identify, we will give people their money back,' said a spokeswoman for the Bank.
Last year, we paid $1.5m on 21,000 claims.'
&&Mutilated ladies
课时选择lesson1-lesson48
<audio id="myMusic" src="/newconcept/3Taylor swift的歌曲《Back to December》的歌词加中文翻译?_百度知道
Taylor swift的歌曲《Back to December》的歌词加中文翻译?
提问者采纳
  Still burns in the back of your mind 上一次? Tell me,我知道为什么  Cause the last time you saw me 因为你还清楚的记得, how’s your family? 最近怎么样呢; 那个九月的夜晚  The first time you ever saw me cry 你第一次看见我哭泣  Maybe this is wishful thinking 也许这是一个梦想般的假设  Probably mindless dreaming 一个没头没脑的梦想  If you loved again, 我咽下我的自尊  Standing in front of you saying 站在你的面前,关于工作和天气  Your guard is up and I know why 你开始警惕起来,说道  I’m sorry for that night对于那一晚, 我咽下我的自尊  Standing in front of you saying 站在你的面前, turn around 我回到那个十二月, 我一直试图回到那个十二月  It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you 自由了,你甜蜜的微笑  So good to me, 我咽下我的自尊  Standing in front of you saying站在你的面前。但是我不能  So if the chain is on your door I understand 如果你的心门对我紧锁着,我真的对不起  And I go back to December all the time,在你生日的那一天  When your birthday passed 我就是这样的离开  And I didn’t call, 最近?告诉我吧, 彻夜回想, 那些美好的时光  I watched you laughin’ from the passenger side 我看见你在那个旅人身旁的笑容  And realized I loved you in the fall 秋天来临时,你的家人都怎么样呢, turn around我回到那个十二月?  I haven’t seen them in a while 我已经很久没有看见他们了  You’ve been good,我真的对不起  And I go back to December all the time, I swear I’d love you right 如果我们能够再爱一次,说道  I’m sorry for that night 对于那一晚, 然后,寒冷就这样袭来  With the dark days when the fear crept into my mind 当恐惧就这样潜入我的心里时,说道  I’m sorry for that night 对于那一晚, turn around 我回到那个十二月; busier than ever 你最近过的不错,比以前忙了许多  We small talk, 我一直试图回到那个十二月  It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you自由了, then I think about summer,我是如此的爱你  And then the cold came,剩下的却只有想念你  Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine我真的希望我能在那个时候意识到自己做了什么  And I go back to December, work the weather 我们简短的对话着,改变一切, 我想念你略带褐色的皮肤, so right 你对我是那么的好  And how you held me in your arms 还有你是如何把我挽入你的怀中  That September night,我对你的伤害  You gave me roses and I left them there to die 你送给我玫瑰,我却没有珍惜的让她们就这样消逝  So this is me swallowing my pride,我真的对不起  And I go back to December all the time,剩下的却只有想念你  Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine 我真的希望我能在那个时候意识到自己做了什么  And I go back to December, your sweet smile,剩下的却只有想念你  Wishing I’d realized what I had when you were mine 我真的希望我能在那个时候意识到自己做了什么  And I go back to December。转过身  And change my own mind 改变自己的想法  I go back to December all the time 我试图回到那个十二月  All the time 一直都是  这是TAYLOR 写给狼人的歌,我能理解  So this is me swallowing my pride, 改变一切  And make it all right 把所有是事情都变成正确的  I go back to December all the time 我一直都试图回到那个十二月  These days I haven’t been sleepin’, 我没有打电话给你,我一直辗转无眠  Stayin’ up playing back myself leavin’, 转过身  And make it all right 把所有是事情都变成正确的  I go back to December,我一直都在回忆着夏天  All the beautiful times, turn around 我回到那个十二月,伴随而来是无尽的黑暗  You gave me all your love 你给了我你所有的爱  And all I gave you was goodbye 我给你的却是 再见  So this is me swallowing my pride, 改变一切  And change my own mind 然后,我改变自己的想法  I go back to December all the time 我一直试图回到那个十二月  I miss your tan skin,我发誓我会真的爱你  I’d go back in time and change it but I can’t 我会选择回到那个时间, 我一直试图回到那个十二月  It turns out freedom ain’t nothing but missin’ you 自由了  I’m so glad you made time to see me 我真的很高兴你能抽出时间来看我  How’s life
提问者评价
Thank you!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
中文翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS
Non-F1 Visa Holders, Permanent Residents, Overseas US or Dual Citizens
When Are You Considered An International Student?
The International Student Office (ISO) is dedicated to supporting students on F-1 visas. For application purposes, international students at Foothill College are students who hold or will apply for an F-1 student visa.
You are not considered an international student for application purposes and you will need to fill out a domestic student application form if you are:
A permanent resident (hold a green card)
A U.S. citizen or a dual citizen
Currently in the United States holding a visa other than F-1 (such as B, J, H or other) and you are not planning to change your status to F-1 to study at Foothill
If you are not
considered an international student by the above criteria, you should not apply through the International Student Office. This is true even if your academic records are from another country, your native language is not English and you have lived abroad most of your life.
We are happy to give you some general guidance and direct you to the right resources so that your admission to Foothill is smooth and successful.
Orientation Program
The Foothill College Outreach Office organizes new student information sessions for
overseas U.S. Citizens, permanent residents and non-F-1 visa holders. The sessions
cover useful topics, such as class registration, academic counseling, placement testing,
academic credit for courses taken abroad or at another institution, tuition, residency
and financial aid, university transfer preparation and campus resources. These information
sessions are offered on a limited basis. For information, call or e-mail Outreach Assistant
Antoinette Chavez at (650) 949-7813 or ,
or visit the
If you are not an F-1 international student, you are not required to attend the International Student Orientation organized by the International Programs office.
Admissions Requirements
Please note that most of the admissions requirements listed in the Admissions section of this site, such as TOEFL scores and bank letters, do not apply to you if you will not be studying on an F-1 visa.
TOEFL and IELTS scores, as well as SAT, ACT and AP (Advanced Placement) courses are not required for admission to Foothill.
Application Process for U.S. Citizens, Permanent Residents, Non-F-1 Students
Unless you will be an F-1 visa student, you do not need to complete a paper-based
International Student Application. Instead, you should fill out a domestic student
Please note that once your application has been accepted, you may not receive an official
acceptance letter. At the end of the application process, you will see an information
page that you should keep as it contains essential details, such as your ID number and registration dates.
Application Deadlines
You must submit your application by the quarterly deadline listed on the
webpage. Please note that the June 30, October 31 and January 31 deadlines are for F-1 student applicants only
and do not apply to you.
Class Registration
To find out the appropriate registration date, go to
to find registration dates for new or returning students. (Just click on the quarter for which you want to register.)
Your registration date will also be included on the information page at the end of the application process. We recommend registering as close to the registration date as possible, since certain classes fill up quickly.
You are not required to enroll in a minimum of 12 units per quarter unless you are an F-1 student.
Academic Counseling and Placement Testing
Before registering for classes, you should make an appointment to see an academic counselor. Foothill College has an outstanding team of knowledgeable and caring academic counselors who help you create your individual academic plan of studies at Foothill and guide you in your transfer process.
To make an appointment, contact
at (650) 949-7423
or visit Room 8305A. or .
Before registering for mathematics, English, ESL or chemistry courses, you must take a placement test. You can
for a placement test online. You are encouraged to take the placement tests before your appointment with a counselor.
If you have taken college-level classes and your transcript shows proof of completing English, ESL or mathematics courses, you may not be required to take a placement test.
If this is your first time attending Foothill or a college/university in general, you should enroll in the CNSL 50: Introduction to College course.
Academic Credit
If you completed a 13th year, AP courses or an IB program in an overseas high school, the determination of advanced credit will be done on a case-by-case basis during your private appointment with an academic counselor. You should bring with you additional documentation such as official transcripts, exam results, course catalog if available, etc.
If you are interested in receiving credit for courses you have taken in a college or a university overseas, visit the
Tuition and Residency
Since Foothill College is a California public institution, there are three types of fee structures: resident, out-of-state and international tuition. All F-1 students are required to pay international tuition.
Out of State
If you are a U.S. citizen, a permanent resident (hold a green card) or a qualifying visa holder who has lived abroad, and you have not established California residency, you will be considered an out-of-state student
for tuition purposes for at least one year. You will have to pay .
Specific criteria determine a student's eligibility for California residency.
Qualifying visa holders are A, E, G, I, K, L, H1, H4 and permanent residents. Non-qualifying visa holders are F and B students.
Residency determinations are made at the Admissions & Records Office in Room 8101 based on applications and other required materials. This decision cannot be made by telephone or e-mail.
Good News:
Non F-1 visa holders can choose their enrollment units (are not required to enroll in a minimum of 12 units per quarter). &
Non F-1 visa holders are not required to purchase health insurance. &
Financial Aid for U.S. Citizens and Permanent Residents Only
Financial aid is available for U.S. citizens and permanent residents. Specific criteria determine a student's eligibility for financial aid, and there are many types of aid, including grants, loans, work-study, fee waivers and scholarships. When applying for financial aid, you will need to report your parents' income on the FAFSA form. If your parents live in another country, convert their income to U.S. dollars.
Contact the
for more information.
U.S. citizens and permanent residents (other than non-immigrant aliens, such as students in F or B status) may qualify for AB540 which grants an exemption from paying nonresident tuition at Foothill College if they:
have attended a high school (public or private) in California for 3 or more years
have graduated from a California high school or attained the equivalent (GED or California High School Proficiency Exam).
AB540 grants an exemption from the payment of nonresident tuition, but the students will not be classified as California residents. For more information about AB540 application, please contact the .
Like most community colleges, Foothill does not have dormitories on campus. There are plenty of apartments and shared housing options near the college.
You are also welcome to participate in a homestay program through our partner
This is a great opportunity to become familiar with our area during your first quarter at Foothill. The minimum homestay contract is three months.
For more information about housing options, click the
in the navigation menu at left.
Health Insurance
The International Student Insurance Plan is available only to international students on F-1 visas. Please contact the
for information on other insurance plans.
Campus Resources
Admission & Records Office (Residency)Mr. Henry JungTel.: 650-949-7004
650-949-7293&
Announcements
108 FHDA international students accepted to UC Berkeley, 150
to UCLA, 372 to UC Davis, and 72 to USC for Fall 2014! Our students were also accepted to
MIT, Stanford, Columbia, Cornell, Brown, Purdue and more!
International student featured in
on 2+2 transfer success
Received Export Achievement Award from the U.S. Dept. of Commerce in 2012
Find out more about our (pdf).
Foothill is now an iTEP Test Center. Instead of TOEFL/IELTS,

我要回帖

更多关于 翻译日语怎么说 的文章

随机推荐