求一篇关于去中国旅行的写一篇英语作文文 200 到250字左右

求一篇自我介绍的英语作文200字左右带翻译谢谢!_百度作业帮
求一篇自我介绍的英语作文200字左右带翻译谢谢!
求一篇自我介绍的英语作文200字左右带翻译谢谢!
my name is ()I am a student .I am()years old .I'm in Class1 Grade 9 .My favourite food is fish ,becouse It is very hearthy.I like apple but I don't like peach .I like do sport.I am tall and strong .My favourite subject is English .So I practise English evry day .I like English songs too .I join in the English class.I watch English movies and read English stories.I think English is very useful.My birthday is on May 12th.My favourite day is my birthday.I like summer .It is hot.I can eat ice cream and go swimming.The days are long and the nights are short.我的名字是()我是一个学生.我()岁.我在9年级一班.我最喜欢的食物是鱼,因为它非常健康.我喜欢苹果,但我不喜欢桃子.我喜欢做运动.我又高又壮.我最喜欢的科目是英语.所以我练习英语每一天.我喜欢英语歌曲.我参加了英语课.我看英语电影,读英文故事.我认为英语是很有用的.我的生日是五月十二日.我最喜欢的一天是我的生日.我喜欢夏天.它是热的.我可以吃冰淇淋,去游泳.日长夜短.
my name is
()I am a student .I am()years old
.I'm in Class1 Grade 9
.My favourite food is fish ,becouse(因为的意思,可能打错了,不好意思) It is very hearthy.I like apple but I don't like peach .I like do sport.I a...高分:求一篇关于中国人的价值观的英语作文,200到300字.在线等····不要在百度里面搜寻了复制啊····里面的没有切合主题的···谢谢····同志们 我只需要200字左右····不要给我一大_百度作业帮
高分:求一篇关于中国人的价值观的英语作文,200到300字.在线等····不要在百度里面搜寻了复制啊····里面的没有切合主题的···谢谢····同志们 我只需要200字左右····不要给我一大
高分:求一篇关于中国人的价值观的英语作文,200到300字.在线等····不要在百度里面搜寻了复制啊····里面的没有切合主题的···谢谢····同志们 我只需要200字左右····不要给我一大篇好吧····
The times :the importance of media informationIn each age group value consciousness is of higher frequency" medium"," change"," innovation"," economy"," advertising" consciousness.Mass media in modern life play an increasingly important role,with the integration of world economy and the emergence of the concept of the global village,people depend on the media grow with each passing day.No matter encounter the life,work pressures,or the country's stability and development,people from the Internet,radio,magazines and other media access to help and support.Therefore,to grasp the development opportunities to learn through the media to get information.Attached to the media information has become the modern people's significant value consciousness.
In each age group value consciousness is of higher frequency" medium"," change"," innovation"," economy"," advertising" consciousness. Mass media in modern life play an increasingly important role, wi...
The times : the importance of media informationIn each age group value consciousness is of higher frequency" medium"," change"," innovation"," economy"," advertising" consciousness. Mass media in...写关于旅游的英语短文啊!假设你是Nancy,美国人,你现在正在中国旅游,你想周游中国.先去西安,再去苏州看园林.另外你还想去北京看长城,你在中国玩得很愉快.非常喜欢中国,根据提示写一篇短_百度作业帮
写关于旅游的英语短文啊!假设你是Nancy,美国人,你现在正在中国旅游,你想周游中国.先去西安,再去苏州看园林.另外你还想去北京看长城,你在中国玩得很愉快.非常喜欢中国,根据提示写一篇短
写关于旅游的英语短文啊!假设你是Nancy,美国人,你现在正在中国旅游,你想周游中国.先去西安,再去苏州看园林.另外你还想去北京看长城,你在中国玩得很愉快.非常喜欢中国,根据提示写一篇短文,介绍Nancy在中国玩,不少于80词
一看就是初中作文,按照你的要求应该是用第二人称写的吧~I am Nancy and I come from America.These days,I am traveling in China,the beautiful and ancient country in Asia.I really want to visit every parts of China.And first,I plan to go to Xi’an province.Secondly,I will visit the Suzhou Gardens.Because they are so outstanding and famous.What’s more,the Great Wall is the most important.I’ll go to Beijing,the capital city of China,to see it.I have a wonderful time here and I love China indeed.总共86词.写一篇英语短文,游客向美国游客介绍一 下在中国旅游60字_百度作业帮
写一篇英语短文,游客向美国游客介绍一 下在中国旅游60字
写一篇英语短文,游客向美国游客介绍一 下在中国旅游60字
The most famous scenic spots in China, such as The Great Wall and West Lake of HangZhou and so on…英语作文马上就要考试了,求一篇关于寒假旅游的英语作文…急_百度作业帮
英语作文马上就要考试了,求一篇关于寒假旅游的英语作文…急
英语作文马上就要考试了,求一篇关于寒假旅游的英语作文…急
寒假英语作文:中国的假期旅游Travels on Holidaysin China
Nowadays, more and more people like to travel in their holidays. The other day I read a report about the ways people spend their holidays.
It is reported that in recent yiars several new holiday habits have been developed. Among them,the most interesting one is the growth of the so-called holiday camps. From the report we can see that in 1990,40 percent of people stayed at home for holidays. But now the proportion has reduced to 9 percent. More people go outfor fun. The proportion of camping and traveling abroad was increasing steadily,from 10 percent in 1990 to 38 percent in 2002,and 12 percentin 1990 to 26 percent in 2002 respectively. People enjoy the fresh air,clean Water and green hills when they go camping in the suburbs. In 1990,38 percent people enjoyed going to the seaside while in 2002 only 27 percent prefer to go there. What great changes!
Why did those changes appear?I think there are several reasons.
First,it's because people can afford traveling.
Second,people prefer to pursue a high-quality and colorful life.
Third,their attitudes to relaxation have changed. Less people want to save much money by leading a simple life. In short,people's living standard today has been risinggreatly.中国的假期旅游目前,越来越多的人喜欢在假期旅游.前几天我看了一篇关于人们度假方式的报道,据报道,近年来新的假期习惯已经发展起来了.其中最有趣的是所谓的假期郊游的增长.
从报道中我们可以了解到,1990年,40%的人在家里度假,但是现在这个比例已经降到了9%.更多的人出去玩.出去郊游和出国旅行的比例分别由1990年的10%升至2002年的38%,由1990年的12%升至2002年的26%.人们喜欢郊游时新鲜的空气以及青山绿水.1990年38%的人喜欢去海边,然而2002年只有27%的人愿意去.多么大的变化啊!
为什么有这样的变化?我想原因有几个:第一,因为人们能够负担得起旅游:第二,人们更愿意追求一种高质量、丰富多彩的生活;第三,人们对休闲的态度改变了.越来越少的人想过那种拼命存钱、简朴的生活.总之,人们的生活水平已经日渐提高.

我要回帖

更多关于 难忘的旅行英语作文 的文章

随机推荐