i was reluctant是什么意思 to love什么

英语翻译那位大侠帮我翻译一下啊 Dearest,the most reluctant to still say goodbye.I must leave,you have to love yourself.I can't walk into your heart.Let you go for your own happiness.Always think wholeheartedly,you can feel my existence,_百度作业帮
英语翻译那位大侠帮我翻译一下啊 Dearest,the most reluctant to still say goodbye.I must leave,you have to love yourself.I can't walk into your heart.Let you go for your own happiness.Always think wholeheartedly,you can feel my existence,
英语翻译那位大侠帮我翻译一下啊 Dearest,the most reluctant to still say goodbye.I must leave,you have to love yourself.I can't walk into your heart.Let you go for your own happiness.Always think wholeheartedly,you can feel my existence,but I just detection oneself wrong.I don't hear you love songs,no longer do you like.Finally,I'll forget.
最亲爱的,我很不情愿,还是要说再见.我必须走,你要保重自己.我不能走进你的心.让你自己追求自己的快乐,我一直以为只要我全心全意,你就能发现我的存在.但是我现在发现时我自己的错误,我没有听过你的情歌,不会再做你想做的事.最后,我会忘记你!好犀利,谁的分手信?JavaScript seems to be disabled in your browser.
You must have JavaScript enabled in your browser to utilize the functionality of this website.
Questions? Give us a Call: 1-800-223-9080
Insta-Snow Powder
Add water to our Insta-Snow powder for an eruption of fluffy snow.
Product Name
Insta-Snow Test Tube
Item #: WSNO-100
Insta-Snow 100 grams - Makes 3 gallons
Item #: WSNO-500
Insta-Snow Day - Makes 8 gallons
Item #: WSNO-640
Insta-Snow 454 grams - Makes 10 gallons
Item #: WSNO-650
Insta-Snow 2,270 grams - Makes 50 gallons
Item #: WSNO-750
Add to Cart
Usually ships .
Shipping Information
Here are the shipping details you're looking for...
Can't wait to receive your amazing science gadgets? Check out our shipping options below for a description of shipping times and options.
Domestic Orders
Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Please allow 48-72 hours for order processing time prior to your package being shipped from our Distribution Center. Express orders must be received by 12:00 pm MST in order to ship out the same business day. Any orders received after 12:00 pm MST will be shipped the next business day. FedEx does not ship to PO boxes.
First Overnight: Delivery Guaranteed by 8:30 am on the next business day (Not Available in all areas)
Priority Overnight: Delivery Guaranteed by 10:30 am on the next business day (Not Available in All Areas)
Standard Overnight: Delivery Guaranteed by 3:00 pm on the next business day
2 Day: Delivery Guaranteed in 2 Business Days by 5:00 pm
Express Saver: Delivery Guaranteed in 3 Business Days by 5:00 pm
FedEx Ground: Please refer to the Ground Service Map for your approximate shipping time
International Orders
Business days do not include Saturdays, Sundays or holidays. Please allow 72 hours for order processing time prior to being shipped from our Distribution Center. Steve Spangler Science is not responsible for Duties and Customs on international orders.
International Priority: Delivery within 1 to 3 business days
International Economy: Delivery within 4 to 5 business days
Canadian Orders
Orders to Canada will be shipped using FedEx. Please allow 72 hours for order processing time prior to being shipped from our Distribution Center. Steve Spangler Science is not responsible for Duties and Customs for international orders.
More Information
Need more information on shipping? Check out our
FedEx Ground Shipping - Transit Times
This map illustrates transit time in business days for FedEx Ground Shipments.
Recommended for age 4 and up with adult supervision.
Availability: In stock
You may never know when snow is about to fall, but with Insta-Snow& powder from Steve Spangler Science, you can have the next best thing. Don't settle for imitation snow that results in a slushy mess, get the original faux snow that has appeared on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, The Tonight Show, and more!The process to make realistic, fluffy snow is incredibly simple! Just use the included blue measuring scoop the get the perfect amount of power in a small cup or someone's hands. Now just pour two ounces of water over the snow and watch the dry, white powder erupt into a miniature mountain of Instant Snow!No matter what quantity of Insta-Snow you choose, you'll get all of the materials you need including mixing instructions and the scientific explanation. Insta-Snow isn't just a cool demonstration, educators have found great use in sensory tables for early childhood, chemistry for advanced sciences, and has even been converted into a science fair project by introducing variables. You're getting a "WOW" factor with a ton of scientific application. Recommended for children ages 4 and up with adult supervision.
What's Included?
Insta-Snow 7g Test Tube
Makes 37 oz
Coverage area:& 66 in3 (30" x 1.1" x 2")
Insta-Snow 100g Jar
Makes 3 gallons
Coverage area: &690 in3 (30" x 11.5" x 2")
Insta-Snow 375g Pail
Makes 8 gallons
Clear, decorative pail
Coverage area: &1700 in3 (50" x 17" x 2")
Insta-Snow 454g Bag
Makes 10 gallons
Coverage area: &2310 in3 (70" x 16.5" x 2")
Insta-Snow 2270g Bag
Makes 50 gallons
Coverage area: &11,500 in3 (250" x 23" x 2")
What Does It Teach?
Explore the ever-changing science of polymers as students experiment with Instant Snow. Each Insta-Snow product comes with an activity guide with suggestions for science fair projects, classroom demonstrations, experiment ideas, and fun ways to explore the science of polymers. Within seconds, the liquid/powder mixture turns into a solid and then erupts into a fluffy white, snow-like material (no mixing required). Watch in amazement as it instantly expands up to 100 times its original volume.
Customer Reviews
Totally amazing! Review by lucy
Wow! this stuff is amazing and fun for all ages it really is instant!
I Luv Insta-snow Review by CC
When I nannied some girls they luved it so much they didn't want to stop playing with it!
Never get tired of it :) Review by N.
Ordered it several times already for classroom fun science. Kids of all ages loved it!
I use it to explain the science of polymers and even compare the physical behavior to that of real snow. One of my classrooms even started a snow fight with it :)
I always keep a small bag in my purse to wow kids in any gathering. Highly recommend!
Amazing Review by The best of the best instant snow
This instant snow powder is really good and helpful for science fairs and stuff like that. My friend invented this rainbow snow 3000. There's wood and when you let go of the wood the powder from tubes falls down into the food colouring water and makes wonderful instant snow!
amazing! Review by Chelsea Lamb
We bought 50 gallons of insta snow to give our niece and nephews a white christmas! We made it all on Christmas Eve late at night and covered our front lawn! It was soo cool and looked and felt like real snow! We were soo excited, but we didnt think about the moisture in the air sadly and when we woke up in the morning it was way too wet and turnes super goopy.. We were really bummed, next time we will just wake up early and do it that morning! But the kids still loved it and since they had never seen snow they didnt know the dofference! Overall it is a great product and we are lookibg forward to trying it again!
Great product Review by Carrieanne
We used this for favors for my son's Science birthday party.
We scooped some into a Baby Bottle Test Tube (also from this website) and gave them out. Every one loved them.
The bowl of instant snow that we had out was one of the most played with things at the party.
Review of Insta- snow Review by Peter B.
The product worked well and as expected.
What I could not find was what the end product is made of, (or the initial product). Working with kids many wanted to take it home. I was reluctant to let them do so for fear that I really didn't know what the hazards might be. What if a small child or any child ate it. What is the chemical make up in the case of emergency. Can you address those concerns. What safety precautions need to be made in using this product.
Outside of those concerns and questions the product performed excellently.
Also do you have any curriculum or materials that could be used to incorporate this into a scientific lesson. Yes it is neat but how can it be used to show some scientific principle?
We can assure you that Insta-Snow is completely non-toxic and safe for children of all ages. However, we completely understand the desire to be prepared. We have Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS) available for all of our products. Do obtain an MSDS for any product that you have purchased from us, just give us a call at (800)223-9080 and we'll email/fax/mail you one. As far as curriculum and taking Insta-Snow& powder further, try out our .
- Steve Spangler Science Web Team
Snow Day! Review by Gail Tanner
I ordered a big bag of InstaSnow for our "snow day" theme Christmas party.
I shouldn't have planned anything else!
They loved the science, and loved the play time even more.
Next year I'm ordering twice as much.
Fun but not for little ones Review by Liz in Seattle
We used this as one of the activities in my son's &mad scientist& sixth birthday party. It was a big hit at the party and the kids all enjoyed playing with their snow for a few minutes after we made it.
My only caveat is that some of the smaller siblings, ages 2-3, accidentally rubbed their eyes while playing with the snow and it burned their eyes and they started crying loudly. Obviously you want to try to keep any foreign substance out of childrens' eyes but I thought there would be stronger warnings on the package given the rather intense response those two children had to getting a tiny bit in the eyes. So I would say yes this is a fun product but only for kids above age 5 or so, who can reliably play with it while heeding warnings about not rubbing their eyes.
Yikes! You definitely want to keep any sort of chemical away from the eyes from little ones and we understand the concern. Not to worry, though. The loud reaction the little ones had to the Insta-Snow in there eyes would be just like if they got sand in their eyes. It is irritating them, but not in a chemical fashion. Regardless, we are sorry that they had that horrible experience and hope that they'll still want to experiment when they're older!
- Steve Spangler Science Web Team
This was a hit! Review by Mary Geringer
We used the insta-snow today for a home school co-op.
Our subject was the science of Christmas.
This was definitely the most popular activity of the day!
Great product- I used it for a science class demonstration Review by Steve Mendenhall
I teach a monthly science class for my daughters 5th grade class. This month was on Polymers. I used the instant snow and the Oil absorbing polymer for demonstrations. The kids absolutely loved both. They all wanted some to take home but we had used most in class. Both are Eyes Wide Open products.
InstaSnow Review by Lisa Tatum
This is great!
I have used this with my students for several years now.
They continue to be amazed!
4 yr old loved it Review by Tracy
My 4yr old loves science experiments and when we made the snow she couldn't get enough of it. She played with it all day and night, put it in the freezer and got it cold and she is still playing with it.The kids will love it at her party.
Arizona Halloween Snow Review by Diane
We wanted to do science "tricks" for neighbors. One fast and easy was the instant snow, and funny since we are in Arizona and snow is RARE here. We demonstrated the snow in the beakers but each kid took home a test tube of snow to try later. Labeled the tubes with DO NOT EAT, add small amount of water, and the web address for this site. Quick, clean, non toxic fun!
awesome snow Review by connie
We recently purchased the instant snow.
It is very easy to do and the kids loved it!
I highly recommend this experiment if you want something simple and fun to do.
Best Stuff EVER! Review by Erica
A co-teacher of mine had purchased this product in the past and once I touched it, I couldn't resist buying some for my classroom. The children are entertained for hours and they LOVE the sensory aspect of it.
In my classroom, I put the snow in a big bin and then put cars, trucks, buckets, and scooping things.
First Day of School Motivator Review by Nancy Burkley
This is absolutely wonderful!!!
I have made snow on the first day of school for several years now.
The kids look forward to the first day because they know they will be making snow.
At the end of the year, the students write a compositon about their favorite parts of third grade and most write about our "Snow Day" in September.
Twas a Hit!!!! Review by Vic Morales
Insta-snow was a huge hit in my science enrichment class. I was teaching my students about polymers and I used Insta-snow. I highly recommend this product, it amazed my students and kept them engaged.
Awesome Review by Don C
Really cool stuff. Its amazing how much liquid this product can hold. "SCIENCE!!!"
The best ever Review by Cyndy Vilke
Every year this is a big hit for my 3rd graders and our families at Family Science Night.
The parents love it just as much.
I had to go get some "imitation" but it wasn't nearly as good as this!!
Insta Snow Review by Chris White
I am a preschool teacher and my class loves making snow. We have made different colors and tried different ratios of water to snow to find just the right combo. When I order snow I usually order fizzer tablets as well. One thing I started this year was That on a kids birthday they got to decide what color of snow to make. My class loves to get toys from our play kitchen and pretend they are making eggs and pancakes and soup. We also put a polar bear toy in the snow and they tought that was fun. And the snow is very easy to clean up. GREAT PRODUCT
InstaSnow Review by Dawn
This stuff is awesome!
All that I had expected and better!
It worked just as it promises.
I used it in my preschool class and the children loved it.
I used it at home with my autistic son and he loved it and played with it extensively (and the rest of the family enjoyed it too!)
It's like nothing I've ever seen before.
Insta-wow Review by Dawn Elchin
As part of a science day I presented for my son's PRE-k class this was the crowd pleaser.
I am a high school physics teacher in a rural cash strapped district, so when I was afforded the opportunity to do a science day my focus was on two goals- fun through learning, and cost.
The insta-snow worked for both.
We tinted some of the snow blue because our school colors are blue and white.
I came with enough so every kid could experience the growing polymer for themselves and clean up was easy.
Even my high schools were amazed, when I was trying it out the day before.
I was took it my other son's (2 year old) school, and again it worked great.
A Favorite! Review by Ellen Javernick
I did this as a class project with my kindergarteners. I divided the snow up and gave each child water and a spoon to dribble the water in to the cup. They all loved doing their own experimenting.
When we finished, I sent snow, cups and all home in plastic bags.
We also used the snow in our sensory table.
science kid Review by Julie Ley
loved it, we regularly buy this item.
It is a fun activity for when friends are over.
It is one of my son's favorites.
Love the Insta-Snow Review by Shannon
My son dumped 3 tsp. into a big bowl of water and hydrated it till it was slush, but it's still super fun to play with.
We spread it out on a tray and used cookie cutter shapes to make fun shapes out of the slush.
It was snowing in San Diego on Christmas Day! Review by KR
Thank you for your wonderful product. My 5 grandchildren had a wonderful time playing with the 16 gallons of insta-snow we made for them. You helped make a wonderful Christmas memory for our family.
insta snow Review by CJ Biela
This stuff is a must for our south Texas children who do not get snow- ever!
Instant Snow Means Instant Success for My Magic Show Review by Steven
I just placed another order for Instant Snow. I'm using it for this years Christmas Holiday Magic Show and it is going great.
I've used in the past too for a weather presentation I give for preschoolers.
Thanks for an awesome product and the quick service.
aka Mr D the Magician
Appleton, Wisconsin
WOUNDERFUL SNOW Review by Rupert Bryant
The snow is WOUNDERFUL!
I play Santa for the Month of December in many places.
I found a product like this for the first time three years ago and we had so much fun for just a small can.
Last year I found another snow product that ended up being a big failure.
When you mixed in the water you had to use something to mix and fluff it yourself.
It felt like snow and would pack into a snow ball.
This was not good being around small children.
I purchased this product and it is wonderful, NO MIXIING!
I place a very small amount into a glass and it grows out and all over the table top for the children to play with after just pouring in the water.
NO PACKING of the snow, just fluffy fun.
The children are more amazed with this product than any I have used in the past. GREAT STUFF!
Magic Snow Review by Joy Chartrain
IK was psyched to know that the snow ended up on his Mom's floor, and my great nephew was plowing it with his plow.
His Dad owns a landscaping business and plows snow.
As you can imagine my niece was not thrilled, but I thought it was wonderful!!
It's snowing!! Review by Melissa Harry
We purchased instant snow for our son's 5th birthday party. When the kids poured the water into the snow powder they were amazed to watch the water turn to a gelatin-like substance then expand into fluffy white snow. They couldn't stop running their hands through it. I used cold water because it felt more authentic.
Cool!!! Review by Sandy
Going to be the perfect addition to my tabletop decor at my daughter's January wedding reception!
May have to order more as I keep wanting to show it to people! Love it!
Instant Snow Review by J Rothfuss
Th polymers booth at Family Science Night was a HUGE success.
It amazed young and old alike.
Excellent Review by Charlene
The snow is being used as part of a centerpiece for a Christmas Tree Brunch. We are placing a lighted tree inside the vase on the snow along with a snowman. It looks great.
AMAZING!!!!! Review by Evan
best product EVER!!!!!!! i had a really fun time using it, but it was really had to clean it all up, it would be nice if it would be better if they would make it so you could clean it up better.
Very COOL! Review by Melanie Kost
I used science experiments as object lessons, because I love the "wow" factor. It helps kids remember the point I'm trying to make. I used this product at a health fair over a year ago, and the kids were amazed. They still mention it when they see me again. Worked extremely well!
LOVE THIS! Review by Kiasa
I taught a lot of kids for several years and they all could do this experiment without problems and they all LOVED it.
Loved it. Review by J. Moesser
My 8 year-old son loves this stuff. I'll be ordering more.
Let it snow! Review by Judy
I can't kept enough of this around.....kids and adults alike in afterschool programs, classrooms, community centers, scouts all love it! We freeze it and let it "melt", we color it (som others after), we dry it, etc. Amazing stuff!
Just incredible! Review by Kathy Storer
We ordered this for our 12 yr. old son.
He LOVES anything that has to do with science and experiments.
This is just amazing to watch and feel when it's snow! We've enjoyed showing our friends & family and watching their reaction as the powder expands into snow! LOVE IT!
PLUMBER LOVES THIS STUFF! Review by A Harbst
The kids loved the instant snow - so did the plumber.
The snow clogged the drain, the drain backed up and the water pipes were clogged too.
A couple bags of snow shut off the water to two buildings twice so far.
It is also dangerously slippery.
Amazing! Review by Kristie Lasiter
The kids were absolutely in awe of this stuff!
It was a total hit!
happy w/snow Review by M Green
The kids loved the insta-snow.
We only used a portion of the bag and we had plenty of snow to go around.
We are still playing with the snow after 4 days since the birthday party.
This was a great hit, and a must for your science party.
Bam! Review by Andrea Jay
My favorite thing about Insta-Snow is that after you've added the water nothing happens for about half a second and then all the sudden the polymers fill and BAM - you've got a huge volume of snow.
This worked Great! Review by kristina
I am a director of children's ministry and we used the snow for a lesson plan and it was awesome! We even put some in baggies for the kids to take home...they loved it!
Insta-fun! Review by Christina Reed
I ordered the Insta-snow after my 2 year old played with it at his school and loved it. He had such a blast playing with it. When the product was delivered I took it out immediately and my two year old played with it for 1 1/2 hours and plays with it 2-3 times a day. He loves it!
Instant Snow Review by Alice Forbes
This is not the first time I have bought this. My grandchildren and I have enjoyed it so much in my Christmas Village that I wanted to add even more snow. We watered it every day juet to we could have a reason to play in it! I'll be getting even more due that I expand my village every year.
Snow Day Party Review by Andrea Kamens
After all our snow days this year in Boston, Snow Day was my daughter's party theme for turning 6. The outside was slushy and yucky but inside we made batch after batch of Insta-Snow. The trick never got old. The kids sprinkled it in their hair, squeezed it, made it extra slushy, and decorated with it. But making it *repeatedly* was repeatedly the best part. Adults who came for pickup asked a lot about the science especially why it was cold to the touch! Now my 3 year old has filled toy plate,
bowls and cups with "sugar" or "flour" and keeps cooking things for us. Not just snow - it can be anything with imagination.
Insta snow Review by Stacey from Arkansas
Used this with first grade and they loved it!
Insta Snow was so easy to use!
My students loved watching the powder transform!
It fit right in to my lesson on seasons.
Instant Snow Review by K. Kelley
My 1st grade class, along with their 4th grade buddies, had a great time "making" snow in science.
It was a great way to provide a hands-on experience for children who have never felt or seen actual snow.
The excitement and surprise when they added the water to the powder was fun to watch.
Party Hit! Review by Tina August
I got some of this for my son's 5 year birthday party - it was a big hit!
I had more than enough to let each kid make some of his own in a cup and also take some home.
AMAZING!! Kids loved it! Review by Amy
This stuff is amazing!!! The kids loved it and it is great that you can use it again and again! Perfect for this time of year when there is tons of snow outside as well! We had the children practice writing their letters in it with their fingers ...which was a unique way to learn the form of each letter.
the boys loved this Review by Julie
I gave my nephew a Mad Science 9th birthday party. This was the first experiment we did in the "lab". I gave the boys a prefilled container with the powder. I asked them to touch it and tell me what they thought it was. Then we added the water...and magic happened. They were so excited they wanted to have a snow fight!
insta snow Review by Pat
loved it, I've ordered this before. the kids love it - so fun to see it transform and fun to play with!
Snow Cool Review by Nathan Carlson
My kids love this stuff! But as you would expect it is messy.
Best science project Review by Norma Martinez
One of the few times that snowed here in Texas, I was able to compare insta snow with real snow and all my kiddos were so excited (not to mention the parents).
I do this every year so my kiddos and they love it.
Instant Snow-Instant Awesomeness Review by Courtney Marionneaux
I absolutely loved the instant snow!
And my Pre-k students, principal, parents, and other teachers loved it as well!
I will buy this stuff every year.
It doesn't snow often where I live so everyone loves playing with it.
I can't help but touch it every time that I walk by it.
A + product!
InstaSnow Review by Sandra Raymond
I teach preK and kindergarten science during the regular school year.
One of my favorite things to do is to introduce them to polymers using InstaSnow....there is nothing better, in my opinion, to watch the faces of these little ones when the tiny bits in their baggie suddenly turns into a whole baggie of snow!
Polymers become a "when we talk about them again" thing!
Insta Snow Powder Review by Rhonda Robinson
I purchased this for a science event.
The adults all loved it as much as the kids!
fun stuff Review by Jenny
I just made 2 cups of the snow and it looks like the children I work with will love it.
I am using the product in a sand table as a replacement for sand.
I provide therapy to children who have been a victim of abuse.
The best ever Review by Lisa Britt
This is the coolest.
My kids love the snow and living at the beach they don't see alot of it, but this brings it to them and is fun to play with
Snow much fun! Review by Kelly
This made a lot more snow than I envisioned it would. We really enjoyed watching and waiting for it to dehydrate and then making snow all over again!
Worked Great! Review by Ryan Gibbs
I used this product to do a children's time for our churches pre-school
based on one of Jesus' parables.
It worked great and the kids loved it!
WOW! Review by Jenny Brown
I finally captured the WOW factor on video.
The kids in Children's Church LOVED the insta snow!
This was amazing! Review by mariafer
After buying the imitation at one of the stores and being very disapointed and after receiving an our ordered products from here and liking them, I decided to go to our local store and buying steve spangler Insta snow! It was amazing. The kids at the party LOVED it. Many of them said it was their favorite. I still have a cup sitting in my kitchen that I play with. I will probably have to buy a bigger container soon.
Feaux Sneaux Review by Ashley Lyle
In south Louisiana we call this stuff Feaux Sneaux.
The kids absolutely love this stuff.
I used it for a VBS activity.
I put 1/2 tablespoon in one of those little togo ramekins you get sauces in at resturants and the kids added about 40mL of water and were amazed.
The great thing about the togo ramekins is they came with lids so the kids got to take their snow home.
They liked that part the best.
Thanks for making this scientific polymer so readily avaliable.
Feaux Sneaux aka Insta Snow Review by Ashley Lyle
In south Louisiana we call this stuff Feaux Sneaux.
The kids absolutely love this stuff.
I used it for a VBS activity.
I put 1/2 tablespoon in one of those little togo ramekins you get sauces in at resturants and the kids added about 40mL of water and were amazed.
The great thing about the togo ramekins is they came with lids so the kids got to take their snow home.
They liked that part the best.
Thanks for making this scientific polymer so readily avaliable.
look its snowing Review by jackiewright
hilarious for an april fools or fathersday prank. makes a ton of "snow". educational too
Instant Worm Refill Kit Review by Mike Iradi
Dear Steve,
My name is Mike AKA Dr. Electro Mad Doctor of Science. I have been performing as a &Mad Scientist& at children's parties here in NJ for the last five years. Thanks to your products it has made my show a big hit. I use your ASAP, ,
(and the ) and . needless to say the kids love it when I do the instant worm experiment. I use it towards the end of the show when I start to explain polymers. They especially like it when I tell them they can take a piece of it home. When people ask were I get all my cool experiments I tell them to look up Steve Spangler on line and go to his web site. SO many, many thanks for your products and videos. I really enjoy watching the you tube videos. Please let me know if you will be traveling to the NY/NJ area with your workshop I would love to attend one.
Thanks again
Insta-Snow Review by Krista Fiedler
We used this at my son's 9th birthday party, since we were having it at an ice-rink and our theme was penguins. It was a HUGE hit. The kids loved making it themselves and "oooohs" and "aaahhhhs" were heard each time someone made theirs.
We made it in a plastic swimming pool, and I brought different things like filters and funnels for them to use when it was all made. At the end of the party, I put it into little baggies for them to take home and use again. I highly recommend this product to add pizazz to any occasion. I teach college students, and intend to tell them about your website! If I still taught first grade, you can be we'd be making snow in the classroom as well. :)
Grow Snow Grow Review by Phil
This product has accounted for many reactions including "ooohhh's" and "aha's". The children I work with enjoy the following:1.) watching the snow grow, 2.) feeling the snow with their hands. and 3.) watching the snow change color as we add liquid food coloring to the snow. I am cautious not to let the children touch the snow after the food coloring is added. This is due to the fact that the coloring will stick to the child's hand.
So much fun! Review by jlee
this product was a huge hit at my daughter's Mad Science party! the girls went wild for the stuff and kept going back for more...totally recommend this product.
alittle messy but worth it!
Such a Fun Party!!! Review by Kasia
I just wanted to let you know that my son's Birthday Party was a big hit.
The kids told me that they have never been to such fun party.
Attached are a few photos.
Thanks again for getting the package to us on time!!!
Fantastic service!!!
Thanks again!!!
Amazing! Review by Cindy Pulfer
I attended the NAEYC convention in Washington, D.C. this past November which is where I was first introduced to the wonderful world of Steve Spangler.
While there, I of course had to try out the bed of nails.
But right beside the bed of nails was the display for the Insta-Snow.
I couldn't believe it. I just had to get some.
And today was the day that we finally tried it with our preschoolers(supervised, of course, because you never know
what is going to make it into their mouths!)
They were thrilled!
They were amazed!
They wanted more!!
And we had just spent two weeks playing with "real snow" in our water tub.
But this time, thanks to Steve, they actually made snow.
We now have all the staff in the school excited about your "snow".
Everyone wants to try it.
Just wanted to say thanks for an awesome product and I look forward to trying many more.
Cindy Pulfer
Snow in Florida! Review by Crissy
Wow!! What fun!! My students loved this!!
We had a holiday block party the day before winter vacation and in science class, we decided to make it snow in South Florida.
The looks on their faces and the amazement in their eyes was priceless.
I had them guess what the mystery powder was and I got everything - salt, sugar, baking soda.
Then once they mixed it with water, poof...it's a hit!!
Thank you for all the fun this website has brought to my class this year.
Merrier Christmas Review by Melissa
Living in SoCal the chances of a white Christmas are pretty slim, I put this stuff down around my front door for my annual Christmas party (making sure to leave a wide path clear for people to walk as it can get slippery!)
and people go crazy over it.
Amazing Stuff Review by Austin
This is as real as you can get when it comes to Instant Snow!!
All of the children at my daycare love this stuff in the sensory table, and I have put this stuff in balloons to make a squishy ball.
This is the best stuff that you can get and is worth every single penny.
Kids were amazed Review by JL
This was one of the experiments that the kids had fun with at my child's birthday party.
We placed a scoop of snow powder into each small bowl, had the kids color their cup of water with color tablets and pour the colored water into the snow powder to make colored snow.
The kids were amazed at how fast it grew and wanted to add more water until their bowls were full of "snow".
They also loved putting their hands into the "snow".
Write Your Own Review
You're reviewing: Insta-Snow Powder
How do you rate this product? *
Summary of Your Review*
Submit Review
How do I dispose of Insta-Snow?First, make sure you can't use your Insta-Snow& powder again. If your snow was handled by clean hands, take a shot and spread it out as thinly as possible in a dry area. Over time, the water in the powder will evaporate, leaving Insta-Snow powder that is ready to be reused.If it is truly time to dump your Insta-Snow, do so in a trash can. NEVER PUT INSTA-SNOW DOWN THE DRAIN. If some Insta-Snow does end up clogging a drain, table salt and excess water should break down the polymer.
What are the best mixing proportions?Mixing 1 teaspoon of Insta-Snow powder with 2 ounces of room temperature water produces the best quality snow. It is always recommended to make the snow in small quantities to achieve the greatest amount of mixing. Insta-Snow powder expands to 100 times its original volume. Just a small amount of powder is needed to make an impressive quantity of snow. On a much larger scale, 1 pound of Insta- Snow powder makes nearly 8 gallons of fluffy snow!
How long does the hydrated snow last?The snow will start to dehydrate after a few days due to evaporation. Just spray the top of the snow with water and fluff the snow with your fingers to give it a fresh, fluffy look. You can also let the snow completely dry out to use it again. The dry form of Insta-Snow powder will last forever!
Why does the snow feel cold to the touch?Since the snow is almost entirely made up of water, the water is bound to evaporate. The process of evaporation produces a constant cooling effect. That's why it's so much fun to touch!
Will the snow ever turn back into water?No, the fake snow will not melt since it is not really ice. However, the water can be released from the superabsorbent polymer by adding salt. The addition of salt destroys the water absorbing properties of Insta-Snow& forever.
Does Insta-Snow have to be on a special surface? No, Insta-Snow can be used on almost any surface except untreated wood. Keep the snow off of any surface that might be damaged by water. Surfaces that are ideal include tile, plastic, and glass. Insta-Snow will not stain fabric, but normal care should be taken when applying this water-based material.
Can Insta-Snow be colored?Yes! Just add a few drops of food coloring to the water before mixing it with the Insta-Snow powder.
Can Insta-Snow be thrown away in the trash?Insta-Snow is very easy to clean up and can be disposed of in the trash. Just brush the surface clean or use a vacuum to pick up the snow. Eventually the hydrated snow will turn back into the dry powder and can be easily swept or vacuumed. Insta-Snow powder is a non-hazardous, non-toxic, environmentally safe polymer.
Is Insta-Snow safe to use outside?Yes! Insta-Snow looks so real that it is being used by special effects artists in movies to snow outdoor scenes without damaging the plants and grass. Sprinkle the hydrated snow on evergreen trees to produce a realistic snow effect. In fact, the water absorbing properties of the snow are actually beneficial to the plants. Remember, Insta-Snow& is very slippery when wet. Use special care to keep the snow off of any walking surface.
SCIENCE SMARTS
We are a funny company with lots of funny people working hard to make learning fun. But we take science very seriously at Steve Spangler Science. We thoroughly evaluate the safety aspects of all of our products prior to their use in the school or home. We also understand that safety is a mutual responsibility. All of our instructions detail the necessary procedures you must take in order to conduct the experiments in the safest manner possible. Is water safe? Yes and no... it all depends on how YOU use it. That&s why every safety data sheet tells you to &keep out of reach of young children& regardless of how safe the material might be.
ADVICE FOR SUPERVISING ADULTS:
We require all science experiments to be conducted under the supervision of an adult. Read and follow the safety instructions, the safety rules and the first aid information and keep them for reference. The incorrect use of chemicals can cause injury and damage to health. Adults should exercise discretion as to which experiments are suitable and safe for their children. The instructions should enable supervisors to assess any experiment to establish its suitability for a particular child. The supervising adult should discuss the warnings and safety information with the child or children before commencing the experiments. Particular attention should be paid to the safe handling of chemicals. The surrounding area should be kept clear of any obstructions and the contents of the activity kept away from food or food storage. The work space should be well lit, ventilated and close to a water supply.
THIS KIT CONTAINS THIS CHEMICAL:
SODIUM POLYACRYLATE (INSTA-SNOW)
This product is not considered to be a health risk. Sodium polyacrylate is the superabsorbent material used in disposable baby diapers. Keep away from eyes and mouth. Keep out of reach of young children.
GENERAL CHEMICAL SAFETY:
DO NOT PLACE THE MATERIAL IN THE MOUTH. DO NOT INHALE THE DUST OR POWDER. MAY IRRITATE EYES, SKIN, NASAL AND RESPIRATORY PASSAGES.
EYES: Rinse immediately with water. Remove contact lenses if wearing any. Flush eyes with water for 15 minutes.
SWALLOWED: Rinse mouth. Drink a glassful of water or milk. Do not induce vomiting.
SKIN: This material is safe to touch. Rinse skin with water when finished.
DISPOSAL: This material is considered to be non-hazardous and environmentally safe. The finished product can be disposed of by normal means (in the trash) or dissolved with excess water. The snow product can also be mixed with dirt as a way to hold moisture in the soil. Insta-Snow will biodegrade in 90 days.
CLOGGED DRAIN:
Do not put Insta-Snow down the drain. In the event of a clogged drain, add table salt and excess water to the snow to break down the polymer.
IN CASE OF ACCIDENTAL INTAKE OF A CHEMICAL OR OBJECT, CALL: 1-800-222-1222.
This toll-free number will put you in touch with the poison control center in your state.
WARNING: If your child has collapsed or is not breathing, call 911.
IMPORTANT: KEEP INSTA-SNOW& OFF WALKING SURFACES. The snow is extremely slippery when wet. Insta-Snow is a water-based product and should not be used directly on wood or moisture-sensitive surfaces without some sort of surface protection.
For additional information or to request a formal Material Safety Data Sheet, contact a customer service representative at (800) 223-9080.
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart
Add to Cart

我要回帖

更多关于 reluctant 的文章

随机推荐