英语关于绘本的手抄报手抄报<my new near><my holiday>

六年级英文手抄报 my holiday plan要纯英文带翻译的,关于假期生活的手抄报,最好有图很急!!!求快点帮忙,谢谢好的话我再加悬赏_百度作业帮
六年级英文手抄报 my holiday plan要纯英文带翻译的,关于假期生活的手抄报,最好有图很急!!!求快点帮忙,谢谢好的话我再加悬赏
六年级英文手抄报 my holiday plan要纯英文带翻译的,关于假期生活的手抄报,最好有图很急!!!求快点帮忙,谢谢好的话我再加悬赏
Winter holiday is coming. I’m going to have a busy holiday. First, I’m going to finish my homework. Then, I’m going to visit my grandparents. My grandmother is sixty-six years old. So I’m going to buy some gifts for my grandma. I’m going to visit my relatives in order to send them my best wishes. I’ m going to read some books in the holiday. I really want to learn more from books.I’m going to have a funny holiday.寒假就要到了。我将要过一个繁忙的假期。首先,我打算先完成我的寒假作业。然后,我打算去看看我的祖父母。我祖母有66岁了,所以我打算买些礼物给她。我还打算去拜访其他的亲戚们,并送上我的祝福。我还打算在假期里多读书,因为我想从书中获得更多的知识。我将会有一个很有意思的假期。
还能多点吗,再来2个,谢谢,我在加悬赏明天就开学了,急用啊1个也行,谢谢啊my holiday英语手抄报怎么做_百度作业帮
my holiday英语手抄报怎么做
my holiday英语手抄报怎么做
把你写的日记呀、随笔之类的用彩色笔写在一张白纸上,画一些方框,加一些花边,再画上一些图案.这样就好了.这是你的作业吧,我以前也做过,看起来很难,不过做起来并不难,试试吧.如果想偷懒,用一张小一点的纸也可以.
准备好纸,然后规划好版面,把你在暑假中的事,去过哪些地方用英语写下来,最好再贴上照片,加上手画的边框,就可以了英语手抄报:My Summer Holiday_英语手抄报
  Summer holiday is coming.I am going to do many things that I want to do. For exampie,first I will jion a soccer club,because I like playing soccer.During the summer holiday, I want to practice more to improve my skills.Second I will go to my grandma's house,because I miss her very much.I want to stay with her for several days.Last I will help my mother do some housework. She was really tired when I was go to school. Except for taking care of me, she also has to work. Therefore, I want to help her in the holidays.What will you do on Summer Holiday?
  暑假就要到来了,我打算做一些我想做的事。比如说,首先我要参加一个足球俱乐部,因为我喜欢踢足球。暑假期间,我想多练习以提高我的技术。其次,我要去奶奶家,因为我很想念她。我想和她待几天。最后,我会帮我妈妈做些家务。我去学校的时候她真的很累。除了要照顾我之外,她还要工作。因此,我想在假期帮助她。暑假你会做些什么呢?英语绘本手抄报:my holiday资料_百度知道
英语绘本手抄报:my holiday资料
I clean the room ,and I sing vevy nice. I think.My grandparents are very happy. What about you,and I do my homework, I eat good food,I have a big trip ! I visit my grandparents now,I plas nice, too. Another day , On weekendmy winter holidayI have a busy holiday? what are you going to do on the winter holiday,It&#39, drink Cock
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
手抄报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁急求英语手抄报,关于春节的文章._百度知道
急求英语手抄报,关于春节的文章.
做英语手抄报要用一篇关于春节的英语文章.不要太长.篇数多些.最好带上翻译
people begin to buy food clothes and decorations for houses. There are some vegetables.pepole will eat dumplings. Overall, computer games and fireworks, talking and watching TV for almost the whole night, people often eats D&quot, they&#39. On New Year Eve 1The Spring festival is the most important festival in China, some fish, Coke, Pepsi and some nice wine.2 Chinese New Year is a Chinese traditional festival, and child&#39, we always watch TV New Year progammes, this is a good and delicious dinner. When they meet their neighbours or friends,each family will gather together eating. Fs China&#39, all the people sit around the desk and have a big family dinner, and everyone is happy. On the The New Year celebrating activitise will last about half a month. It is on January 1st according to the Chinese lunar calendar, some fruits and some drink like juice, some meat. It&#39. On Lunar New Year&#39. On the first day of the Spring Festival. After breakfast, we visit friends and relatives. We have a wonderful evening on New Year’s EHappy New Year!&#39, too, most of people get up early and say “happy new year” to each other. We also call it the Spring Festival. It is on lunar January 1st. The children are the happiest of all because they can get presents from their parents or grand-parents. After dinner. On New Year’s Eve. Everyone is busy on Chinese New Ys New year&#39, people often make s Day So usually a month before the festival
其他类似问题
364人觉得有用
为您推荐:
其他3条回答
英文:Wishing you all the blessings of a beautiful season.
中文:愿你拥有美丽的新年所有的祝福。
英文:Take your passion and make it come true.
中文:发挥你的热情,让理想变为现实。
英文:I hope we can spend the holidays together.
中文:希望我们能一起过春节。
英文:Best wishes for the year to come!
中文:恭贺新禧!
英文:Good luck in the year ahead!
中文:祝吉星高照!
英文:May you come into a good fortune!
中文:恭喜发财!
英文:Live long and proper!
中文:多福多寿!
英文:May many fortunes find their way to you!
中文:祝财运亨通!
英文:I want to wish you longevity and health!
中文:愿你健康长寿!
英文:T...
去下载 金山快译
然后找篇春节的文章
复制进去 全文翻译
就有一篇英文的文章的
很多的还有 我昨天还回答了一个英语作文 spring festival 的
英语手抄报的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁