he. is young he. can't( ) the.my clothes教学反思

&66-70 BBCAD&
请选择年级高一高二高三请输入相应的习题集名称(选填):
科目:高中英语
来源:2012届山东济宁梁山二中高三12月份质量检测英语试卷
题型:阅读理解
In November of 2007, NBC Universal launched its first official Green Week. Throughout the week, NBC Universal presented over 150 hours of environmentally themed content across multiple platforms. Now, NBC Universal is proud to present Green Week 2009. With a new theme and message of "Green Your Routine," Here at NBC and NB& C.com we celebrate our talent in the "The More You Know" PSA campaign, presenting green-themed tips in several of our daytime life, among several other features here on the "Green Your Routine" site.Fashion & BeautyThrow a clothes swap party! Dying for that sweater your friend wore the other day? Well, maybe she’ll trade for that old T-shirt you have. Here’s a website that helps you organize a swap party (www.swapstyle.com), or just plan your own! Go natural with organic make-up. Applying unnatural products directly on your skin wasn’t exactly what nature intended. Try switching to a line of organic make-up and cosmetics for a different way to bring out your natural beauty. Home Drop a brick in your toilet tank! Literally! According to the EPA, flushing(冲洗)makes up 30 percent of a household’s water use (about three to six gallons per flush). By placing a brick in your toilet tank, you can help to conserve the amount of water used during each flush. WorkPrint smarter. Printing and copying can be one of the most costly operations in any office. To save on ink and paper costs, print double-sided and try to fit more than one page on a sheet. More printing tips can be found here: lifehacker.com Turn off your computer. Do you leave your computer on overnight? If so, &you’re using up a good amount of electricity. When you can, try turning off your computer and the power strip it’s connected to. If you can’t, &at least shut off your monitor. TransportationOrganize a carpool. There are many benefits to carpooling(拼车). You save on gas, reduce wear and tear on your car, and you get to ride in the HOV lanes. Get connected with your neighbors and co-workers to start sharing rides and check out this website for more tips: www.erideshare.com. Lose the car, get a bike. If you live close to where you work, try taking a bike instead of driving. You’ll keep in shape and save on gas! Every small step and effort makes a difference! Be sure to GREEN YOUR ROUTINE!【小题1】 NBC Universal holds Green Week activities ___________.A.in a university B.in a parkC.in an officeD.on the internet【小题2】 This year, Green Week welcomes ____________.A.advice on how to improve the websiteB.suggestions about how to make their activities more interestingC.tips on what to do to make our life greenerD.opinions on whether we should have campaigns【小题3】If you want to carpool with somebody, you can find more advice and information at______.A. www.swapstyle.com B. www.erideshare.comC. www. lifehacker.comD. www. NBC.com【小题4】Which is NOT recommended by Green Week this year?A.Using things like cucumbers to beautify your skin.B.Reducing the room of your toilet tank to save water when flushing.C.Giving away your old clothes to those in need of them.D.Printing and using computers in an economical way.
来源:学年度福建省福州三中高三9月月考英语卷
阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整的写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。 Hello, everyone! I would like to share with you my first travel abroad.Last summer vacation, I took part in a/an ________ (交流) programme&&&&&【小题1】__________with an American school.D__________ our visit, we stayed with host&&&&&&&【小题2】_________families, _______ gave us an opportunity to learn more about the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&【小题3】_________American society.The main part of our programme was to ______(体验)&&&&【小题4】_________The school life._________ with Chinese students, American students&&&&&&&【小题5】__________are more open and active.Besides, they have _____________ homework&&&&&&&【小题6】__________and fewer exams.But we a__________ have a lot in common, like being&&&&&&【小题7】_________crazy about NB& A.When the visit was over, I made f________ with&&&&&【小题8】_________some American students, who are very interested in Chinese______(文化).&&&&&【小题9】__________The programme is of great b__________ to us the American students&&&&&&&&&【小题10】_________As well.
来源:学年山东济宁梁山二中高三12月份质量检测英语试题
In November of 2007, NBC Universal launched
its first official Green Week. Throughout the week, NBC Universal presented over 150 hours of
environmentally themed content across multiple platforms.
Now, NBC Universal is proud to present Green
Week 2009. With a new
theme and message of &Green Your Routine,& Here at NBC and NB&&&&& C.com we celebrate our talent in the &The More You Know& PSA
campaign, presenting green-themed tips in several of our daytime life, among
several other features here on the &Green Your Routine& site.
Fashion & Beauty
Throw a clothes swap party! Dying for that
sweater your friend wore the other day? Well, maybe she'll trade for that old
T-shirt you have. Here's a
website that helps you organize a swap party (www.swapstyle.com), or
just plan your own!
Go natural with organic make-up. Applying unnatural products directly
on your skin wasn't exactly what nature intended. Try
switching to a line of organic make-up and cosmetics for a different way to
bring out your natural beauty.
Drop a brick in your toilet tank! Literally!
According to the EPA, flushing(冲洗)makes up 30 percent of a household's water use (about three to six gallons per flush). By
placing a brick in your toilet tank, you can help to conserve the amount of
water used during each flush.
Print smarter. Printing and copying can be one of the most costly
operations in any office. To save on ink and paper
costs, print double-sided and try to fit more than one page on a sheet. More printing tips can be found here: lifehacker.com
Turn off your computer. Do you leave your computer on
overnight? If so, &you're using up a good amount of electricity. When you can, try turning off your computer and the power strip
it's connected to. If you can't, &at least shut
off your monitor.
Transportation
Organize a carpool. There are many benefits to carpooling(拼车). You save on gas, reduce wear and tear on your car, and you get to
ride in the HOV lanes. Get connected with your neighbors and co-workers to start sharing rides and
check out this website for more tips: www.erideshare.com.
Lose the car, get a bike. If you live close to where you work,
try taking a bike instead of driving. You'll keep in
shape and save on gas!
Every small step and effort makes a
difference! Be sure to GREEN YOUR ROUTINE!
1. NBC Universal holds Green Week activities
___________.
& A. in a university & B. in a park&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& C. in an office&&&&& && &&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& D. on the internet
2. This year, Green Week welcomes
____________.
& A. advice on how to improve the website&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& B. suggestions about how to make their activities more interesting
& C. tips on what to do to make our life greener
& D. opinions on whether we should have campaigns
3.If you want to carpool with somebody, you
can find more advice and information at______.
& A. www.swapstyle.com&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&& B. www.erideshare.com
& C. www. lifehacker.com&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&
& D. www. NBC.com
4.Which is NOT recommended
by Green Week this year?
&&& A. Using things like cucumbers to beautify your skin.
&&& B. Reducing the room of your toilet tank
to save water when flushing.
&&& C. Giving away your old clothes to those
in need of them.
&&& D. Printing and using computers in an
economical way.
来源:2012届度福建省高三9月月考英语题
题型:填空题
阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整的写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。
Hello, everyone! I would like to share with
you my first travel abroad.
Last summer vacation, I took part in a/an
________ (交流)
programme&&&&&1.__________
with an American school.D__________ our visit, we
stayed with host&&&&&&&2._________
families, _______ gave us an opportunity to
learn more about the&&&&&&&&&&&&&&3._________
American society.The main part of our programme
was to ______(体验)&&&&4._________
The school life._________ with Chinese
students, American students&&&&&&&5.__________
are more open and active.Besides, they have
_____________ homework&&&&&&&6.__________
and fewer exams.But we a__________ have a lot
in common, like being&&&&&&7._________
crazy about
NB&&&&&&&&& A.When the visit was over, I made
f________ with&&&&&8._________
some American students, who are very
interested in Chinese______(文化).&&&&&9.__________
The programme is of great b__________ to us
the American students&&&&&&&&&10._________
    阅读下面短文,根据以下提示:1)汉语提示,2)首字母提示,3)语境提示,在每个空格内填入一个适当的英语单词,并将该词完整的写在右边相对应的横线上。所填单词要求意义准确,拼写正确。    Hello, everyone! I would like to share with you my first travel abroad.Last summer vacation, I took part in a/an ________ (交流) programme  86.____with an American school.D__________ our visit, we stayed with host     87.____families, _______ gave us an opportunity to learn more about the         88.____
American society.The main part of our programme was to ______(体验  89._____The school life._________ with Chinese students, American students      90.____are more open and active.Besides, they have _____________ homework   91._____and fewer exams.But we a__________ have a lot in common, like being   
92.____crazy about NB     A.When the visit was over, I made f________ with 
93.____some American students, who are very interested in Chinese______(文化). 94.___The programme is of great b__________ to us the American students       
95.___As well.He took off his clothes and _(lie) down to sleepA serious accident h_ yesterdayHe often c_ the 6:30 bus in the morningTom is the head of my class.So he often to schoolI can't b_(think sth is true) what you said.Don't p_ the soup over your clothesIf __作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
He took off his clothes and _(lie) down to sleepA serious accident h_ yesterdayHe often c_ the 6:30 bus in the morningTom is the head of my class.So he often to schoolI can't b_(think sth is true) what you said.Don't p_ the soup over your clothesIf _
He took off his clothes and _(lie) down to sleepA serious accident h_ yesterdayHe often c_ the 6:30 bus in the morningTom is the head of my class.So he often to schoolI can't b_(think sth is true) what you said.Don't p_ the soup over your clothesIf _ to bring our tennis rackets,so we couldn't play tennis
1.lay2.happened3.catch 4.你的句子不完整啊5.believe6.pour7.forgetting仅供你参考
He took off his clothes and
lain_(lie) down to sleep
A serious accident happened_ yesterday He often caught_ the 6:30 bus in the morning Tom is the head of my class.So he often to sc...
happenedcatchesgoesbelievepour1.You___buy the TV guide for next week.I have already bought a copyA.mustn't B.needn't to C.don't have D,can't2.Is this your sweater,Joy?No,s not____sweater.____is yellowA. My B. Mine C, Mine D, My3,Though he is young,he can___hi_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
1.You___buy the TV guide for next week.I have already bought a copyA.mustn't B.needn't to C.don't have D,can't2.Is this your sweater,Joy?No,s not____sweater.____is yellowA. My B. Mine C, Mine D, My3,Though he is young,he can___hi
1.You___buy the TV guide for next week.I have already bought a copyA.mustn't B.needn't to C.don't have D,can't2.Is this your sweater,Joy?No,s not____sweater.____is yellowA. My B. Mine C, Mine D, My3,Though he is young,he can___his bed and____his clothes.A fold B, do C, do D, wash4,Could I use your dictionary?_______A.Good idea B,Yes,you may C,Sure,Here you are D,No,you couldn't5,Your English book is in your backpack,____and read it A,Take out it B.Take it out C,Taking it out D,Taking out it.6.She needs____the living room now.She can't go out .A,cleaning B,clean C,cleans D.to clean7,I like ____dinner because it's very interesting.A,do B.doing C.cleans D,to clean8.I think he is right.Do you ____?A,think B.agree C,think about D,agree with9._____she ______(have)to work on it now?
1B不必,2B'3A‘床叠衣服,4c可以给你,5B祈使句6Dneed to do7B.like doing8B9Does have
1、B2、B3、A4、C5、B6、D7、B8、B9、Dhave你哪个搞不懂再追问吧,都说太多了。。
意思是不需要买TV guide
(A. mustn't 表示禁止,语气太强烈;C. don't have 要加 D是不能买的意思,与下文句意不合)2. B 3. A
make the bed 铺床,排除CD;fold one's clothes 叠某人的衣服4. C5. B
祈使句6. D
need to ...下列叙述不正确的是
A.13C和14C属于同一元素,它们互为同位素
B.1H和2H是不同的核素,它们的质子数相等
C.14C和14N的质量数相等,它们的中子数不等
D.6Li和7Li的电子数相等,中子数也相等
试题分析:质子数相同而中子数不同的同一种元素的不同核素互为同位素,所以选项AB均是正确的;在表示原子组成时元素符号的左下角表示质子数,左上角表示质量数,据此可知选项C正确,中子数分别是8个和7个。D不正确,质子数=核外电子数,但中子数不同,分别是是3个和4个,答案选D。点评:该题是基础性试题的考查,也是高考中的常见题型。试题基础性强,侧重对学生基础知识的巩固和训练,旨在考查学生灵活运用基础知识解决实际问题的能力,有助于培养学生的逻辑思维能力和发散思维能力。
下列叙述错误的是(  )
A.13C和14C属于同一种元素,它们互为同位素
B.1H和2H是不同的核素,它们的质子数相等
C.14C和14N的质量数相等,它们的中子数不等
D.6Li和7Li的电子数相等,中子数也相等
下列叙述错误的是
A.13C 和14C属于同种元素,它们互为同位素
B.1H和2H是不同的核素,它们的质子数相等
C.14C和14N的质量数相等,它们的中子数不等
D.6Li和7Li的电子数相等,它们的中子数也相等
下列叙述正确的是(
A.13C和14C属于同一种元素,它们互为同位素
B.2H和3H是不同的核素,它们的质子数不相等
C.14C和14N的质量数相等,它们的中子数相等
D.6Li和7Li的电子数相等,中子数相等
该知识易错题
该知识点相似题
京ICP证050421号&京ICP备号 &京公安备110-1081940& 网络视听许可证0110531号
旗下成员公司改成同义句 1.Tom is so young that he can't go to schoolTom isn'e() () () go to school2.He can't go to the meeting so I will go insteadIwill go to the meeting ()()he3.The child is too young to put on clothes himself()difficult for the child to ()_作业帮
拍照搜题,秒出答案
改成同义句 1.Tom is so young that he can't go to schoolTom isn'e() () () go to school2.He can't go to the meeting so I will go insteadIwill go to the meeting ()()he3.The child is too young to put on clothes himself()difficult for the child to ()
改成同义句 1.Tom is so young that he can't go to schoolTom isn'e() () () go to school2.He can't go to the meeting so I will go insteadIwill go to the meeting ()()he3.The child is too young to put on clothes himself()difficult for the child to () himself
1. Tom is so young that he can't go to school. =Tom isn't (old enough to) go to school. 2. He can't go to the meeting so I will go instead. =I will go to the meeting (instead of或rather than) he. 3. The child is too young to put on clothes himself.=(It's) difficult for the child to (dress) himself.

我要回帖

更多关于 clothes怎么读 的文章

随机推荐