推荐理由:
将文档分享至:
分享完整地址
文档地址:
粘贴到BBS或博客
flash地址:
支持嵌入FLASH地址的网站使用
html代码:
&embed src='/DocinViewer-4.swf' width='100%' height='600' type=application/x-shockwave-flash ALLOWFULLSCREEN='true' ALLOWSCRIPTACCESS='always'&&/embed&
450px*300px480px*400px650px*490px
支持嵌入HTML代码的网站使用
您的内容已经提交成功
您所提交的内容需要审核后才能发布,请您等待!
3秒自动关闭窗口初二 英语 第二大项 _百度作业帮
初二 英语 第二大项
初二 英语 第二大项&
2. trainers
3. closely
4. successful
5. confident英语 初二 第二大项 求解 _百度作业帮
英语 初二 第二大项 求解
英语 初二 第二大项 求解&初二英语,完型中的2空理由,单项选择Franklin told them all______to be in Bratain again_百度知道
初二英语,完型中的2空理由,单项选择Franklin told them all______to be in Bratain again
When the fire reached the break, but the firemen soon beat out the small fires,不是eastwards
方位搞不清楚. When they reached the fire.he was how happy
B.I don&#39.How is the weather.But_____________________A, one of the firemen sent a message back to the town by radio. The forest at the side of the road was dry because there had been no rain for many days. There they used dynamite(甘油炸药) to blow down the trees and cleared a wide path or break___2t__the forest. As soon as he reached the town.The chief fire officer and hundreds of people hurried to a place about half a mile west of the town?
举例。A, it began to die down because there was nothing left to burn?The radio says it&#39. The wind blew some sparks across the break. Soon firemen were hurrying ___1___.how happy he was
为什么是A不是B平常题目都是B形式的.Franklin told them all______to be in Bs going to be rain.One Saturday morning a careless driver threw a lighted cigarette out of his car ten miles west of the town, they saw that it was very big:Dm gt hope so
B?三, he told the police about the fire.1空为什么是westwards, and the firemen could not stop it.A truck driver saw the fire when he was on his way to the town. Within a few minutes the trees were on fire. But a west wind was carrying the fire towards the town.I&#39. After several hours they managed to put out the fire and save the town,应选择. It could not spread to the north because of a lake or to the south because of a wide river. When they realized this. I hope not
两种有什么区别,解释一下二一
一 的2空 为什么是through
不是round,across,求学霸指点,必采纳
提问者采纳
应该选【B】,所以消防员从镇上向西赶2。故选B;t hope so 我不希望这样
否定的是hope
I hope not 我希望不会
否定的前述动作:1,其语序为陈述语序您好,宾语从句. 见第一段开始“a careless driver threw a lighted cigarette out of his car 【ten miles west of the town】”,此处是否定rainbreak through 词组 “突破 突围”。3。宾语从句关系词在从句句首,可知是在镇x西边,很高兴为您解答,没有break across&#47. I don&#39
There they cut down the trees and cleared a wide break though the forest翻译
我不回答命令语气的提问,现在的人 都不会说“麻烦,请,谢谢,帮忙”之类的词了吗
你能翻译一下There they cut down the trees and cleared a wide break though the forest?谢谢
在那儿,他们砍倒树木,清理出一条穿过森林的宽阔缺口
为什么这样可以起到灭火的作用?火不是从西边烧过来的吗,这个缺口是穿还是横穿呢?谢谢回答。
南北是河与湖,火灾在西,小镇在东,在它们中间砍树造一条南北向的口子,火向东烧到缺口那里不就断了吗,这样就无法向东烧到小镇了。
提问者评价
谢谢,问了这么多问题,耐心地回答。大赞!!!!
来自团队:
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
初二英语的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询