求翻译 but love story歌词及翻译to know!

英语翻译跪求英语帝帮我翻译下这段话!不要谷歌上面翻译来的!when love seen no bright tomorrow.it is time to let go today.I know its painful to let go ,but once you jeep it longer,the only thing you will get from it is suffer mo_百度作业帮
英语翻译跪求英语帝帮我翻译下这段话!不要谷歌上面翻译来的!when love seen no bright tomorrow.it is time to let go today.I know its painful to let go ,but once you jeep it longer,the only thing you will get from it is suffer mo
英语翻译跪求英语帝帮我翻译下这段话!不要谷歌上面翻译来的!when love seen no bright tomorrow.it is time to let go today.I know its painful to let go ,but once you jeep it longer,the only thing you will get from it is suffer more...Once i was in love,.It's up to you
如果是看不到未来光明的爱情,那么是时候今天就放手了.我知道放手很痛苦,但一旦你陷的更深,你从中唯一能得到的就是更大的痛苦.曾经我醉入爱河过.现在由你决定.英语翻译I really love you,but you do not know.To you and I are willing to pay all.But I can not change the reality!I really Haoxiang could listen to you say:I love you.I know that it is impossible!But I still can not forget that month.To me:That _百度作业帮
英语翻译I really love you,but you do not know.To you and I are willing to pay all.But I can not change the reality!I really Haoxiang could listen to you say:I love you.I know that it is impossible!But I still can not forget that month.To me:That
英语翻译I really love you,but you do not know.To you and I are willing to pay all.But I can not change the reality!I really Haoxiang could listen to you say:I love you.I know that it is impossible!But I still can not forget that month.To me:That is my life's most well-being of the month,why happiness is always short-lived.So why should I What was I doing wrong In this way you open up my hands.Life without you,the road in front of the how I go I have been in efforts to forget you.To forget your own good!But I found that I simply can not do,the more we would like to forget.Is more clearly remember!Y has reverberated in my ears.You said I want to cook food,you said I should send the dolls.You also said to take care of me!Why not say so How can you be so quietly leave my life Why was it to break into it Themselves clearly very painful,I have to bless you with a smile.Did you know Every day,I think you.I really wish that one day you can take the initiative to contact me,so I have to develop habits.Get up every day the first thing is to look at the phone!Haoxiang a message to see you get up,but these can only dream of achieving.I really Haoxiang call to you,you just want to listen to the voice.But I did not this courage!Fool,I love you.I really love you!Did you know I really need you!The former are of concern to which the I am waiting for you,I will wait for you.As long as you need me,I will arise around you.I love you fool!我文盲,想要全文的,会英语的对你们来说不难啊。三Q三Q,
里面还有拼音,笑死我了我真的爱你,但你不知道.为了您和我都愿意付出所有,但是我无法改变的现实!我真的好想能听你说:我爱你,但是我知道这是不可能的!但我仍然不能忘记那个月.对我来说:那是我生命中最幸福的一个月,为什么幸福总是短暂的,为什么要这样呢?是我做错了什么?你和我分手.没有你的日子,前面的道路该怎么走啊?我在努力忘记你去过.忘记你!但我发现我根本就做不到,我们越是想忘记.更清楚地记得你说的过去!在我耳边回荡.你说你要为我做饭,你说会照顾我!为什么这样说?你怎么能这么悄悄地离开我的生活?为什么离开我?让我很痛苦,我要带着微笑祝福你.你知道吗?每一天,我想你.我真希望有一天,你可以主动联系我,所以我必须习惯.每天起床的第一件事情就是看手机!好想你看到一个信息,是你的,但这些只能梦想真的好想给你打电话,你只是想听听声音.但我没有这种勇气!傻瓜,我爱你.我真的爱你!你知道吗?我真的需要你!前者所关心的?我等着你,我都会等你.只要你需要我,我会出现在你周围.我爱你这个傻瓜!
Chinglish…大概是火星文情书
明摆的Chinglish。
我真的爱你,但是你不知道。对于你,我真的愿意付出全部。但是我无法改变事实!我真的很想听到你说:我爱你。我知道那是不可能的!但是我仍然无法忘记那个月。对于我来说,那是我一生中最美好的一个月。为什么快乐总是那么短暂?我做错了什么?
没有你的生活,我前方的路该如何走?我曾努力忘记你,忘记你的好。但我发现我无法做到,越是想忘记,就越记得清楚!你过去说的话一再回响在我耳边。你说我想要烹饪,你说我应该把娃娃...
巨汗,楼主的这篇文章是机器翻译过来的吧,很多语法错误,Qinglish啊~我是真的爱你,但你却不知道。为了你我愿付出全部,但我却无法改变现实。我多想能听到你对说“我爱你”,尽管我知道这是不可能的。我任然记得哪一个月——那个我一生当中最幸福的一个月。为什么幸福的时光总是那么短暂,是我做错了什么吗?所以你和我分手了。没有了你的人生,今后我面前的路要怎么走下去?我努力的想要忘记你,忘记你的好,...这是一句英文,求翻译 .“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.”
求翻译 ._百度作业帮
这是一句英文,求翻译 .“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.”
这是一句英文,求翻译 .“It hurts to love someone and not be loved in return,but what is the most painful is to love someone and never finding the courage to let the person know how you feel.”
爱一个人却得不到对方的爱是痛苦的,但是最为痛苦的却是 爱一个人却从来没有对这个人表达自己内心爱的勇气英语翻译_百度知道
翻译成英语展信安,百忙之中打扰你真的是不好意思,事到如今,我想我应该是给你写封信的时候了,我现在才知道你原来这么讨厌我,但请允许再做我最后一次的听众好吗?因为有很多话我想通过这封信的方式告诉你.谢谢。这些年,失去了你的联系的同时也失去我们之间的友谊,我深深的懊悔.只可惜人生无悔!如果有我能帮上忙的请不要客气。好朋友就应该互相帮助的,不是吗?也许你不知道,我一直都在思念你,不怪你,就怪我当初的懦弱与逃避。高中毕业后,家里人要我&过官子&(迷信讲土话)。我不从,于是就躲在一个同学的家里,当时的我,现在想起来还真是可笑,明明就很想知道你高考考的怎么样,可就是没有勇气打电话给你,为什么呢?是心情烦躁?还是胆小?或许都有吧,于是我拜托他去打听了你的消息(打电话给你),我知道这骚扰了你。这可能伤了你的心,也辜负了伯母的期望。但我又何尝不是这样呢?我希望借这次机会向你表达我的歉意,对你说一声对不起!我知道有些事情单说对不起是没用的,但我还是乞求你的原谅,希望你能接受我这姗姗来迟的忏悔,希望过去的就让他过去。或许你已遗忘,或许我也没有必要再提起,又或许一开始就是多余罢.... 再后来,就渐渐的没有你的消息了。我也是没有办法的,因为当时我真的很乱,我的世界变得一团糟,我的情绪坏到了极点,我不想连累到你,真的!.(其实我有托别人去东溪找过你,现在才知道你家不在东溪。)大一的时候,由于家境的窘迫,我退学了.之后的时间里,我一直是在边工作边学习的状态下生活,在那个时候, 范正利给了我很大的帮助.学业的压力和工作的忙碌使我每天的生活充实而又紧张,但对你的思念却一日不曾消退.这些年来感觉自己就像一只把头埋在沙包里的鸵鸟,以为这样就可以忘掉一切的烦恼与思念,但是我发现我错了,烦恼可以短暂忘却,而思念是无论如何也是斩不断的。每当夜深人静的时候,我总会想起你的一切点点滴滴,我始终忘不了你温柔而体贴的声音,你的美丽,秀外慧中。每当想起这些的时候,我都会觉得我是幸福的,一天的劳累也会烟消云散.你可曾知道每日在忙完一天后,带着甜蜜思念入眠的我,该是怎样的惬意呵.你好美!上次我来杭州,其实你没有必要不见我的.就是想跟你叙叙旧,就是想告诉你这些。我说来杭州要你请客.其实是开玩笑的.我和丽明说我以前交过女朋友.后来分手.其实我只不过想试探一下你的反应罢了,当时还有心情和条件去谈?你让晓引转告我说你有男朋友。如果说我不以为意,那是假的,不论你有男朋友这事是真是假,我都会真诚的祝福你!你真的对我从来没有感觉过?我好傻!就算得到又怎样?也许这样对你,对我都好。保重!就当我这些年来是一厢情愿,自作多情罢了.人总是要学会长大的,感情更是如此.呵呵,这么说起来,好像是你给我上了一课哦?人家笑我傻,也许是吧,或许感情真的不该看的这样重的。前段时间本来是想逗你开心点(其实这是我的一个朋友出的搜主意,哎...一错再错。)真是不尊重你,不好意思。哎....也许这样的结局是件好事,谢谢你。人家笑我傻,或许是吧。傻,但又怎样?日子照样过啊。对不对?哈哈....你现在过得好吗?你的姐姐弟弟都好吗?伯母身体怎么样?还是那么会叫吗?感觉你现在有点像伯母了。伯父的眼睛好像你,那么痴情!伯母好幸福!呵呵!写完这些话后,感觉心情真的放松了不少呢,原来没有心事的人活着是这么轻松,一切都放开罢,随遇而安!让一切随风!最后真心的祝福你,祝你工作顺利,愿你找到人生中真正爱你的好伴侣,祝伯母笑口常开,也祝你们全家幸福快乐!
可以只翻译一部份,简单翻译一下,但是大概的意思要表达出来!翻译好的话,我再给100分。
提问者采纳
除了对”伯父的眼睛好像你,那么痴情!伯母好幸福!呵呵! ”这一句,其他句子我保持原意,逐字逐句的翻完了,如果你有什么疑问,发消息给我 Greetings!
I find it embarrassing to bother you in your busy schedule but I think now is the time to write to you. I was unaware of your hate on me until now, but would you kindly be my audience for the last time please? …because I have a lot of words to say herein, thanks for your patience.We had lost in touch with each other in recent years and meanwhile lost the friendship between, I’m profoundly regretful for that, anyway,life is regretless!( And hey, you need anything, you can always come to me, what’s a real friend for?)Perhaps you don’t know, I have been missing in you, it’s my fault---my cowardly behavior and escapism。After high school, my family wanted to govern me into a superstition life. I refused to comply and hid in my friend’s home, how ridiculous I was, evidently I wanted to know your performance in college entrance exam, but not brave enough to ask, why? Fidgety? cowardly? Maybe both, so I requested him to sound you out (by phone), I knew I annoyed you. You were likely to be hurt, and I betrayed the expectation of auntie. But did I feel differently? I hope you accept my apologies, I’m really very sorry! Although I know apology is not enough at all, I beg your pardon, hope to get my confess toward your comprehensive heart, Let bygones be bygones. Perhaps you’ve forgotten, perhaps it’s no need to remind it, perhaps it’s redundant from the beginning…then, gradually I lost touch with you. Did I have choice? My life is chaotic, my world is a mess, I had the worst mood, and how could I embroil you in at that time?(in fact, I had consigned a friend to find you in DongXi, now I know that you don’t live there )Living in a poor family, I discontinued my studying while was a freshman. In the following days, I kept working and learning, meanwhile, FanZhengLi helped me a lot. Tension and stress from busy work and study enrich my daily life, but I’d never stopped missing you .Like an ostrich puts its head in sandpile, I thought I could forget all the trouble and stop longing for you, but I failed, annoyance can be swipe aside but how could love be. In the dead of night, I was thinking about every detail of you,I will never forget your softness considerate voice, your beautiful and goodness. Every time think about this,I feel happy and release from one-day busy work, sleep with sweet memory is so agreeable. You are so beautiful !
Last time I came to HangZhou, it’s not necessary for you to blench me. I just wanted to talk with you about the past, that’s all I want to tell you. It was a joke that I asked you for a treat. I told LiMing that I had a girlfriend before but broke up, I just wanted to know your response on it, how could I have the mood and qualification to dating with a girl at that time? You consigned XiaoYin to tell me that you already had a boyfriend,I do care that,what ever it is true or not,you will have my sincerely wishes!Have you ever had a crush on me?What a fool I am ! If so,It’s nothing different for me if you were my girl or not .Maybe it’s better for both of us,take good care of yourself !All these years I’ve been living in a fancied world created by myself. Everyone should grown up someday,so does affections.Hehe,if so, is it you who taught me a lesson? People make fun of me because of my foolish, it might be true, and I do not have to treat affections seriously. In some times past, I was mean to tickle you(it’s a “good” idea from my friend, sigh…made another mistake.)How disrespectful I am, shame. Sign…it might be a good ending, thank you. People make fun on my stupidity, may it be, foolish, so what? Life goes on as usual. right?
How do you like your life now? Remember me to auntie、uncle、to your sister and brother. I feel that you and auntie have something good in common, you have beautiful, spoony eyes ! Your parents are Darby and Joan, how I admire them!
HeheWhen I finished these words, I was
relaxing, it’s really leisured for a man to live without anything in his mind, let things be what they like, feel at ease under all circumstance! let all the things go with the wind!I'd like to send you my wishes means more than I can show. With all my heart, Every success in your job. Hope you have an excellent companion that really love you, wish auntie always happy , . Please accept my wishes to and your family.
提问者评价
怎么和你联系呀?我的qq,我的分不够了,不能给你另加100分,等下次有的时候,再给你吧!
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
其他22条回答
Zhan Xinan,
sorry to trouble you in such a busy time.but now,i think it's time to write to you. i suddenly realize you hate me so much.shall i be your best audience for the last time?i want to tell you something through the letter,thank you.
in recent years,we have lost not only lost connection but also our friendship.i feel
deeply regretful,but i can't regret.if you have some trouble and i'm able to help you,please tell me without any hesitation.friends should help each other ,isn't it?
perhaps you don't know that i have been missing you Continuously. it's not you to blame but my cowardly evasion.
perhaps you don't know that i have been ...
大家都是强人啊!好厉害!我几乎一点也看不懂!尽管我英语也过了四级!想死的心都有了!
Show the letter, his busy schedule of the interrupt you are really sorry, things Now, I think I should give you a letter is the time, I now know I hate you so original, but let me do the final The audience a good &because I think a lot to the way through this letter to tell you, thank you. In recent years, you lose the link at the same time we also lose the friendship between, I deeply regret. Unfortunately, no regrets in life! If I can help on the busy Do not polite. Good friends should help each other, is not it?
Perhaps you do not know, I have been missing in you, do not blame you, I was on the strange and cowardly evasion.
After graduating ...
Opens a letter peacefully, what in spite of being very busy really disturbs you are embarrassed, at this moment, I thought I should be writes a letter to you, I only then knew that now you such dislike me originally, but please allow to be I last time audience again? Because has many words I to want to tell you through this letter way. Thanks. These years, lost your relation at the same time also to lose between us the friendship, my deep regret. Was only a pity that the life is regretless! If has me to be able to be able to help please not to be polite. The good friend should help mutually, not right? perhaps you did not know that I have been missing ...
Show the letter, his busy schedule of the interrupt you are really sorry, things Now, I think I should give you a letter is the time, I now know I hate you so original, but let me do the final The audience a good «because I think a lot to the way through this letter to tell you, thank you. In recent years, you lose the link at the same time we also lose the friendship between, I deeply regret. Unfortunately, no regrets in life! If I can help on the busy Do not polite. Good friends should help each other, is not it »
Perhaps you do not know, I have been missing in you, do not blame you, I was on the strange and cowardly evasion.
After grad...
我以前在美国呆了几年,这个应该是这样翻译的,花了半天时间,呵呵
Show the letter, 100 bother busy you are really sorry, things Now, I think I should give you a letter is the time, I know you hate me so original, but let me do the final The audience a good &because I think a lot to the way through this letter to tell you, thank you. In recent years, you lose the link at the same time we also lose the friendship between, I deeply regret. Unfortunately, no regrets in life! If I can help on the busy Do not polite. Good friends should help each other, is not it &
Perhaps you do not know, I have been missing in you, do not blame you, I was on ...
Show the letter, his busy schedule of the interrupt you are really sorry, things Now, I think I should give you a letter is the time, I now know I hate you so original, but let me do the final The audience a good &because I think a lot to the way through this letter to tell you, thank you. In recent years, you lose the link at the same time we also lose the friendship between, I deeply regret. Unfortunately, no regrets in life! If I can help on the busy Do not polite. Good friends should help each other, is not it &
After gr...
Show the letter, his busy schedule of the interrupt you are really sorry, things Now, I think I should give you a letter is the time, I now know I hate you so original, but let me do the final The audience a good &because I think a lot to the way through this letter to tell you, thank you. In recent years, you lose the link at the same time we also lose the friendship between, I deeply regret. Unfortunately, no regrets in life! If I can help on the busy Do not polite. Good friends should help each other, is not it &
Freshman when the family because of the distress, I had to leave. After a time, I have been in the work-study-state life, at that time, Fan Li has given me is of great help. Academic pressure and work I am a busy day and enrich the lives of tension, but you did not miss it on the 1st dissipated. Over the years feel like a head buried in the sand bags in the ostrich, thinking that you can forget all the troubles and miss, But I found that I was wrong, short-term problems can be forgotten, but miss the cut in any case is ongoing. Whenever Yeshenrenjing time, I always think of you all the little Didi, I still never forget your gentle and thoughtful voice,...
上面的翻译估计都是机译,gp不通这么长的信,为啥要翻译成英文呢,收信人看来也是中国人阿,费解!
楼上“啊田雨”同志的还不错,楼主可以参考。以“show the letter&开场的都是垃圾。
到电脑自动翻译回答者:给姐跪下 - 见习魔法师 二级 6-23 12:02好像是抄我的把
参考资料:
Wooo,love’s in the air.
就是这个,我花拉好大的功夫,相信我你是没错的!Show the letter, 100 bother busy you are really sorry, things Now, I think I should give you a letter is the time, I know you hate me so original, but let me do the final The audience a good &because I think a lot to the way through this letter to tell you, thank you. In recent years, you lose the link at the same time we also lose the friendship between, I deeply regret. Unfortunately, no regrets in life! If I can help on the busy Do not polite. Good friends should help each other, is not it &
Perhaps you do not know, I have been missing in you, do not blame you, I was on the strange and cowardl...
.汗...上面这些全是用翻译软件翻译的.就第一篇还相对好点.最后一段再改下就行了.....很多一看就知道..有好多语法错误还有拼音主要是楼主你的文章太长了....叫英语老师翻译也得好久.....难啊
全是机译,我看了
什么呀,都是在翻译器上翻译的
看不懂学问低
您可能关注的推广回答者:
英语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁求大神帮忙翻译一段英语!i love you and i still do i love you now but it is just in a different way if i may be sure i know you used to love me more
没有标点符号,有点难度= =
先谢过了!_百度作业帮
求大神帮忙翻译一段英语!i love you and i still do i love you now but it is just in a different way if i may be sure i know you used to love me more
没有标点符号,有点难度= =
先谢过了!
求大神帮忙翻译一段英语!i love you and i still do i love you now but it is just in a different way if i may be sure i know you used to love me more
没有标点符号,有点难度= =
先谢过了!
我爱你,我现在仍然爱你。我现在只是用不同的方式爱你,假如我可能确定你过去爱我比我爱你更深。
我爱你,直到现在还爱着你。我还是爱着你,但如果我知道你曾爱我更多,那么这爱就会是另外一种爱了。求采纳,谢谢
我爱你,我仍然爱着你。我现在还爱着你,只是爱的方式不同了。如果我没错的话,我知道你过去爱我多一点。
我爱你,直至现在我仍然爱你 ,只是用的不同的方式,可若是知道你曾经爱我更多。

我要回帖

更多关于 clearlove翻译 的文章

随机推荐