still my heart is saying oh yeah
但我的心在说着“是”
Lindsey Ray的专辑
K歌作品推荐
Lindsey Ray的相似歌手
听Better Off的人也喜欢听
歌曲榜Top10猫王的《Lonely Man》 歌词_百度知道
猫王的《Lonely Man》 歌词
歌曲名:Lonely Man歌手:猫王专辑:Today Tomorrow And ForeverTo think I am so naiveHow dare you play with meI gave you heart and soul yeahTell me baby pleaseWhy you screwing with my headI dont think you understandI wont take your (Gasp) No moreDont knock on my doorNot this time because I recognizeI have heard it all before and I E I IThink of all the time that I have wastedThink of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inDont tell me how to feelOr say that you are for realMy mind is made upI am cool without youYou got no more appealNow this girl dont need no manSays what she can do what she canNow I live for meBoy does that make you weepNot this time because I realiseI have heard it all before and I E I II think of all the time that I have wastedI think of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inThink of times you made me cryI am tired of trying to leave behind thisWhat is A Girl To DoThink of all the times you made me sickI used to think I couldnt handle itWhat you think I am just another chickLost your grip Boy you must have trippedWhat were you thinking when you lost my trustYou had it all and now your left with nothingOh baby now I know you want my touchAnd now your Lonely and you still want meThink of all the time that I have wastedThink of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (Face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inThink of all the time that I have wastedThink of all the times that I took you backAint no way I will be lonelyI dont wanna let you back inLets just face it (Face it)Better off alone and I wont turn backThought that I would be lonelyI dont wanna let you back in
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
您可能关注的推广
猫王的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁欧美歌曲 高潮歌词好像是better off better off_百度知道
欧美歌曲 高潮歌词好像是better off better off
乡村类型的 女声的 不是taylor也不是rey那首 MV好像是在山泉里面跳水的 也很旧的一首歌 大概七八年前听到的
提问者采纳
Colbie Caillat - The Little ThingsThe little things you do to meAre taking me overI wanna show youEverything inside of meIs like a nervous heart thatThis crazy beatingMy feet are stuck hereAgainst the pavementI wanna break freeI wanna make itCloser to your eyesGet your attentionBefore you pass me byBack up, back upTake another chanceDon't you mess up, mess upI don't wanna lose youWake up, wake upThis ain't just a thing that youGive up, give upDon't just say that I'd be better offBetter off sitting by myself wonderingIf I'm better off, better off without you boyAnd everytime you notice meBy holding me closelyAnd saying sweet thingsI don't believe that it could beYou speakin' your mindAnd saying the real thingMy feet have broke freeAnd I'm leavingI'm not gonna stand hereFeeling lonely butI don't regret itAnd I don't think itWas just a waste of timeBack up, back upTake another chanceDon't you mess up, mess upI don't wanna lose youWake up, wake upThis ain't just a thing that youGive up, give upDon't just say that I'd be better offBetter off sitting by myself wonderingIf I'm better off, better off without you boyDon't just leave me hanging onDon't just leave me hanging onThe little things you do to meAre taking me overI wanna show youEverything inside of meIs like a nervous heart thatThis crazy beatingMy feet are stuck hereAgainst the pavementI wanna break freeI wanna make itCloser to your eyesGet your attentionBefore you pass me byDon't just leave me hanging onBack up, back upTake another chanceDon't you mess up, mess upI don't wanna lose youWake up, wake upThis ain't just a thing that youGive up, give upDon't just say that I'd be better off(Don't just leave me hanging on)Better off sitting by myself wondering(Don't just leave me hanging on)If I'm better off, better off without you boyDon't just leave me hanging onDon't just leave me hanging onThe little thingsAll the little things you do to meYou driving me crazy, crazy(Don't just leave me hanging on)Yeah yeahYou driving me crazy(Don't just leave me hanging on)The little thingsAll the little things you do to me
提问者评价
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
欧美歌曲的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁Better Off - Lindsey Ray
&人在嘈杂的时候,总需要一个安静的理由。也许是一个人漫步在操场,也许是看到很久以前的一封信。人总是有很多理由悼念过去。也有许多时候找不到自己。&很多时候迷失在表面。喧嚣之后,尘埃落定之前。
键盘快捷键: ← 上一篇 → 下一篇 Bon Appétit!

我要回帖

更多关于 better me是什么意思 的文章

随机推荐