玩一求职信 英文翻译游戏,求翻译啊

查看: 1336|回复: 9
注册时间最后登录阅读权限30积分715精华0帖子
人海孤鸿, 积分 715, 距离下一级还需 1285 积分
求英语帝,昨天玩了一个英文游戏.各种装备属性,各种任务资料完全看不懂.求翻译.
那游戏也是一个很奇葩的东西,自己玩的法师,打到一把橙色的暗金法杖,他娘的用它放魔法的伤害还没有直接去砍的高,砍一下随便800+的伤害,用魔法打的伤害就算出暴击也不过600+.
我就操了,这什么杖!!!
后来去问人,他娘的,属性里写的,近战伤害470,另还有20%的近战加成,其他的属性没一个更法术加成有关系的.....
注册时间最后登录阅读权限30积分715精华0帖子
注册时间最后登录阅读权限50积分5465精华0帖子
草莽豪杰, 积分 5465, 距离下一级还需 535 积分
不识庐山真面目,只缘身在板凳中
注册时间最后登录阅读权限130积分76065精华1帖子
寂寞高手, 积分 76065, 距离下一级还需 3935 积分
去3大妈找汉化啊
注册时间最后登录阅读权限110积分45895精华0帖子
风云使者, 积分 45895, 距离下一级还需 4105 积分
啥游戏[s:39]
注册时间最后登录阅读权限30积分715精华0帖子
回复 4# 就爱小甜甜 的帖子
鸟姐已经在汉化了.
但日期还没个准.
注册时间最后登录阅读权限130积分75335精华0帖子
寂寞高手, 积分 75335, 距离下一级还需 4665 积分
原帖由 就爱小甜甜 于
19:57:00 发表
去3大妈找汉化啊& &
注册时间最后登录阅读权限30积分1070精华0帖子
人海孤鸿, 积分 1070, 距离下一级还需 930 积分
原帖由 骚死驼骆夫死鸡 于
19:48:00 发表
那游戏也是一个很奇葩的东西,自己玩的法师,打到一把橙色的暗金法杖,他娘的用它放魔法的伤害还没有直接去砍的高,砍一下随便800+的伤害,用魔法打的伤害就算出暴击也不过600+.
我就操了,这什么杖!!!
后来去问人,他......
注册时间最后登录阅读权限150积分131820精华0帖子
惊鸿侠影, 积分 131820, 距离下一级还需 18180 积分
卧槽尼玛,甜甜和zky我眼花了
煞笔楼主你玩的是啥游戏
注册时间最后登录阅读权限150积分145695精华2帖子
惊鸿侠影, 积分 145695, 距离下一级还需 4305 积分
不是听说以前d2里面也有法师硬A流么。
Lv.3 人类联盟
Lv.5 RN功勋勋章
RN功勋勋章
Powered by
Replays.Net让我们一起来做游戏吧 用英语怎么说-中国学网-中国IT综合门户网站
> 让我们一起来做游戏吧 用英语怎么说
让我们一起来做游戏吧 用英语怎么说
转载 编辑:李强
为了帮助网友解决“让我们一起来做游戏吧 用英语怎么说”相关的问题,中国学网通过互联网对“让我们一起来做游戏吧 用英语怎么说”相关的解决方案进行了整理,用户详细问题包括:Let's______a______together,具体解决方案如下:解决方案1:Let's play a game together!解决方案2:谢谢解决方案3:play a game通过对数据库的索引,我们还为您准备了:答:Let me play games with him! 让 我 玩 游戏 和 他吧 (一般英文都是这样颠倒的) 你可以相信我!我是美籍 you can trust me i am a american! 望采纳 pick me please===========================================答:Let's play computer games.===========================================答:您好! 翻译为:Let's play games together. 望您采纳,谢谢您的支持!===========================================问:知道 我们是中国人答:let's play games together. know we are chinese===========================================问:让我们一起做游戏吧用英语怎么说?答:Let's play game.===========================================问:Let's______a______together答:Let's play a game together!===========================================问:Let's______a______together答:Let's play computer game together.===========================================问:快答:Let's play computer games togrther.===========================================问:快答:你好~ 请问是日语还是英文? 我都给你吧~~ 日语:皆で一绪に思いきり游だろう 英文:Let us together to play it 希望有你想要的哦~===========================================Let's play a game together!===========================================Let's play a game together!===========================================Let us play a game===========================================我们一起享受今天的好听节目吧! 一.Say you, say me X:下面,让我们进入今天的第一个... me" W: Boys and girls, let's play a game, OK? X: 同学们,接下来让我们来做个游戏吧...==========================================="让我们来做运动":"Let us do the exercise"=========================================== puppet KK: [] DJ: [] n.[C] 1. 木偶;玩偶 2. 傀儡,受他人操纵的人(或集团)=========================================== Let's try another way to do this job. 或者 Let's try another method to slove this problem.=========================================== Let us make a little orange lantern.=========================================== Let's make a little orange lantern.=========================================== 1937年日本发动九一八事变造成第二次国共合作红军改名为八路军和新四军日本花三个月攻下上海在日军攻下南京后日军发动了长达六个星期的大屠杀。之后中国游击队发动...===========================================
本文欢迎转载,转载请注明:转载自中国学网: []
用户还关注
可能有帮助求翻译一段英文,关于游戏背景介绍的,翻译软件的就不用了谢谢~~急~~_百度知道
求翻译一段英文,关于游戏背景介绍的,翻译软件的就不用了谢谢~~急~~
设计这个游戏的最初想法来自一本小说,不过我做了少许修改。故事发生在大约17世纪,一个充满冒险和魔法的世界。 整个世界版图被分成4块,3个国家以及无尽之海, 分别是左上角的奥订大陆,左下角的erynnyes大陆以及右上角的solome大陆。 游戏的type是冒险类多玩家游戏, 玩家可以选择自己的角色,melee,range或治疗,玩家将诞生在solome大陆,这里将是玩家的主城,供玩家休息玩耍,提升辅助技能,比如烹饪,钓鱼,急救等。 每个大陆都有船坞,唯一的交通方式是坐船。 搭船到erynnyes大陆,开始冒险之旅吧, 整个erynnyes大陆有6快区域,依次是森林,山群,沼泽,农场,沙漠和迷宫,每个区域都可供玩家升级,当你到达65级 你可以去奥订大陆继续挑战了,在奥订大陆上将有十几个副本,每个副本都会有不同的装备掉落,难度越来越难,最终等级是130级
我有更好的答案
The hint of my design came up from a novel, but I made a bit changes. The background setting is in 17th century, a world full of adventure and magic was divided into 4 four continents, 3 counties on each continent and the forth belongs to endless sea. The continents are names as Odin, Erynnyes and Solome, placing on left top comer,
left bottom corner and right top corner respectively. The game is basically an Multilayer Adventure Game while players can choose their roles as melee, range or treatment. The game begins on Solome Continent where every play it's also the home city for players to take a rest, play and improving supporti...
nyes solome mainland. The game is the type of risk more than players, players can choose their own role, melee, range or therapy, a player will be born in solome continent, it will be the main players, players can play a rest, ascension auxiliary skills, such as cooking, fishing, first aid, etc. Every continent have docks, the only means of transportation by boat. Take a boat to erynnyes continent, began to adventure it, the whole erynnyes continent has 6 fast area, which in turn is forest
用IE自带的翻译器
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
翻译软件的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁【求翻译】以前fifa98游戏的主题曲,谁英语好,翻译一下歌词_灵儿吧_百度贴吧
&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&签到排名:今日本吧第个签到,本吧因你更精彩,明天继续来努力!
本吧签到人数:0可签7级以上的吧50个
本月漏签0次!成为超级会员,赠送8张补签卡连续签到:天&&累计签到:天超级会员单次开通12个月以上,赠送连续签到卡3张
关注:17,572贴子:
【求翻译】以前fifa98游戏的主题曲,谁英语好,翻译一下歌词
听说这首歌的内容强烈谴责西方的。歌名:Chumbawamba-TubthumpingWe'll be singingWhen we're winningWe'll be singingI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downPissing the night awayPissing the night awayHe drinks a whisky drinkHe drinks a vodka drinkHe drinks a lager drinkHe drinks a cider drinkHe sings the songs that remind him of the good timesHe sings the songs that remind him of the better times:"Oh Danny Boy, Danny boy,Danny boy"I get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downPissing the night awayPissing the night awayHe drinks a whisky drinkHe drinks a vodka drinkHe drinks a lager drinkHe drinks a cider drinkHe sings the songs that remind him of the good timesHe sings the songs that remind him of the better times:"Don't cry for me next door neighbor..."I get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're nevre going to keep me down
你有没有写过请假条呢,...
你最期待跑男谁的加入?
结婚五年未孕,妹妹竟爬...
每一个案件背后的深度恐...
喜欢的朋友可否赞一下以...
扒不起的虾:带你去青岛...
贴吧教父黃鱼哥再现江湖...
你永远是我心底最温柔的...
暗恋就是自己在默默地挖...
日本bl漫画150条不变规律
关于特种兵,大家有什么...
如果客官喜欢给个赞吧,...
We'll be singingWhen we're winningWe'll be singingI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downI get knocked downBut I get up againYou're never going to keep me downPissing the night awayPissing the night away决胜之刻,我们高声歌唱自由永远歌唱自由即使被战火碾压自由的脚步是无法打倒的,爬起来迈着坚定的步伐继续前进自由之路使我们战无不胜,一切阴霾无法阻挡我们自由令我们屡败屡战直至胜利的曙光闪现在天际,我们可以被打败却永远也不会被打倒黎明前的夜最是黑暗却阻挡不了光明的到来
剩下的不翻译了,太费脑子
He drinks a whisky drinkHe drinks a vodka drinkHe drinks a lager drinkHe drinks a cider drinkHe sings the songs that remind him of the good timesHe sings the songs that remind him of the better times:"Don't cry for me next door neighbor..."也罢伏加特也罢让我疯狂享受让我醉生梦死高声歌唱自由,令我想起曾经的美好生活高声歌唱自由,从今往后我们会更加幸福不要为倒下的战士哭泣,革命的鲜血永远不会白白流逝,我们必须坚定不移的前进
差不多翻译完了.................................
楼上学霸   ---------既不回头,何必不忘。      若是无缘,何需誓言。      今日种种,似水无痕。      明夕何夕,君以陌路。 
英语实在是。。。
一直想翻译《蝶恋》,可是太难了
翻译歌词需要意译,有很多意思不是直译所能表现滴
内&&容:使用签名档&&
保存至快速回贴我想要一个电脑游戏或者是一辆玩具汽车。的海词问答与网友补充:
相关词典网站:

我要回帖

更多关于 玩日文游戏翻译软件 的文章

随机推荐