The girl pubic hairwith________hair bought a toy from the__________横线上填什么 快点急急急急急急急急急

普陀二中七年级英语辅导六_百度文库
两大类热门资源免费畅读
续费一年阅读会员,立省24元!
评价文档:
普陀二中七年级英语辅导六
阅读已结束,如果下载本文需要使用
想免费下载本文?
你可能喜欢根据答语写出适当的问句,完成小对话.1/a:( )b:My toy car is green1/a:( )b:The girl is my sister ,Jenny.1/a:( )b:She is from Beijinga:( )b:No,I don't.M( )b:He is short,and he has big black eyes.二、根据句意以及所_百度作业帮
根据答语写出适当的问句,完成小对话.1/a:( )b:My toy car is green1/a:( )b:The girl is my sister ,Jenny.1/a:( )b:She is from Beijinga:( )b:No,I don't.M( )b:He is short,and he has big black eyes.二、根据句意以及所
根据答语写出适当的问句,完成小对话.1/a:( )b:My toy car is green1/a:( )b:The girl is my sister ,Jenny.1/a:( )b:She is from Beijinga:( )b:No,I don't.My hair is shorta;( )b:He is short,and he has big black eyes.二、根据句意以及所给图片写出单词1、(帽子)2、(连衣裙)3、(短裙)4、(手套(左右各一只) 5、(一件上衣(有点像衬衫)1、Look!This is mu ( )2、Her( )is black.3、Is this your( ),Alice?4、What color are your( 5、The ( )is white.I like the color very much.
为你解答.根据答语写出适当的问句,完成小对话.a:(What colour is your toy car)?b:My toy car is green.a:(Who is the girl)?b:The girl is my sister, Jenny.a:(Where is she from)?b:She is from Beijing.a:(Do you have long hair)?b:No,I don't. My hair is short.a;(What does he look like)?b:He is short, and he has big black eyes.二、根据句意以及所给图片写出单词:1、Look! This is my (cap).2、Her (dress) is black.3、Is this your (skirt), Alice?4、What color are your (gloves)?5、The (blouse) is white. I like the color very much.The girl (with)brown hair (has)a red coat 这句话是考的什么?题目让我们填写的是括号里的_百度作业帮
The girl (with)brown hair (has)a red coat 这句话是考的什么?题目让我们填写的是括号里的
The girl (with)brown hair (has)a red coat 这句话是考的什么?题目让我们填写的是括号里的
考的是附属关系的应用
你确定括号里面填这两个?
第一个考查介词第二个考查谓语动词

我要回帖

更多关于 short hair girl 的文章

随机推荐