滑雪翻译俄语在线翻译是什么

无法找到该页
无法找到该页
您正在搜索的页面可能已经删除、更名或暂时不可用。
请尝试以下操作:
确保浏览器的地址栏中显示的网站地址的拼写和格式正确无误。
如果通过单击链接而到达了该网页,请与网站管理员联系,通知他们该链接的格式不正确。
单击按钮尝试另一个链接。
HTTP 错误 404 - 文件或目录未找到。Internet 信息服务 (IIS)
技术信息(为技术支持人员提供)
转到 并搜索包括&HTTP&和&404&的标题。
打开&IIS 帮助&(可在 IIS 管理器 (inetmgr) 中访问),然后搜索标题为&网站设置&、&常规管理任务&和&关于自定义错误消息&的主题。北京千橡网景科技发展有限公司:
文网文[号··京公网安备号·甲测资字·文化部监督电子邮箱:wlwh@·
文明办网文明上网举报电话: 举报邮箱:admin1@&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&当前位置: &
每月工资的英文
英文翻译monthly earnings:&&&& pay
例句与用法1.He puts half of his salary each month towards the skiing holiday he is planning .他把每月工资的一半攒起来用作计划中的滑雪度假。2.The salary required is 800 per month , living in the house希望每月工资八百元,并提供宿舍。 3.Smith ' s monthly salary is paid into the bank by the cashier史密斯的每月工资由出纳员存入银行。 4.I get a monthly wage of $ 600我每月工资是600美元。 5.He puts half of his salary each month towards the skiing holiday he ' s planning他把每月工资的一半攒起来作计画中的滑雪度假之用。 6.I am a domestic employee with a monthly salary of hk $ 5 , 000 . do i have to join an mpf scheme我是一名家务助理,每月工资港币5 , 000元,请问是否需要参加强积金计划7.The overall average daily wage was $ 339 or $ 8 , 508 per month , for these craftsmen and operatives这些技工及操作工人的整体平均日薪为339元,即每月工资为8 , 508元。 8.Believe it or not , i asked for a local compensation package and i was given rmb15k per month信不信由你,当时我要求的薪水是本地雇员的薪水标准,所以我每月工资为1万5人民币。 9.In the event that the employee are hospitalized or warded for duration within 60 days , employer shall pay the contracted monthly salary2雇员如在履行合同期间,必须住院休假不超过60天,雇主应支付雇员的每月工资。 10.Borrowers may make deposits at the housing provident fund operation centers nearest to their homes , and their monthly payment will be 10 - 24 % of their incomes借款人可以在其家附近的住房公积金管理中心缴纳首付款,此后,其每月工资收入的10 - 24 %将用来按期偿还款额。 &&更多例句:&&1&&
相邻词汇热门词汇当前位置: &
摩托车头盔的英文
英文翻译motor helmetmotorcycle helmet:&&&& motor ...:&&&& craniacea
例句与用法1.I am looking for armeture . if you can supply , please contact us我一直在寻找摩托车头盔,请供应商们与我们联系2.Motorcycle helmets for police警用摩托车头盔3.Helmet bike helmet motorcycle helmet bmx downhill helmet safety helmets自行车头盔,摩托车头盔,自行车头盔,摩托车头盔4.I am buying armatures of all japanese vehicle our company is esteblish in maldives . pls contact us我们求购日本车辆适用的摩托车头盔,请与我们联系。 5.We need armatures for brazil market . please quote us all the best price for all the brazil model , such as dt g7s我们在寻找摩托车头盔,请有生产厂家提供最优报价给我们6.We produce and export the motorcycle safety helmet and sport helmet . and we have passed the iso9001 and gb811 - 1998 standards详细内容:专业生产摩托车头盔及运动头盔出口企业。 7.Province of china . it specializes in designing , developing and producting all kinds of high - medium helmet including是一家专业设计开发生产各类中高档头盔的企业,包括摩托车头盔8.Helmet , half helmet , summer helmet , spring autumn helmet , cross helmet , police helmet etc . meanwhile , we produce atv helmet , riding horse helmet , sport helmet , safety helmet , workplace helmet专业生产摩托车头盔, atv头盔,越野头盔,马术头盔,骑士头盔,赛马头盔,滑板头盔,玻璃钢头盔,安全帽9.Foshan shunde moon helmet co . , ltd is developing , designing and producing all kinds of safety helmets company . it manufactures all kinds of safety helmets . such as bicycle helmet series , bmx downhill helmet series , multi - sports including bicycling , motorcycle helmet , skating and skateboarding helmet series , recreational ski and snowboard helmet series etc . we produce many new helmets per year佛山市顺德跨速头盔有限公司是一家专业开发设计生产各类安全头盔的企业,包括自行车头盔系列山地越野头盔系列多用途自行车滑冰滑板运动头盔系列滑雪头盔摩托车头盔系列。
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 俄语翻译 的文章

随机推荐