我有更好的答案
上 谷歌 里面有免费在线翻译
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
汉语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁英语翻译广阔的内蒙草原造就了我开朗、粗犷的性格。艰苦的高考压力成就了我细致、周密的思维。当服务员的经历培养了我的服务能力。家教的经验提升了我的交流能力。从小热爱关注国_百度作业帮
英语翻译广阔的内蒙草原造就了我开朗、粗犷的性格。艰苦的高考压力成就了我细致、周密的思维。当服务员的经历培养了我的服务能力。家教的经验提升了我的交流能力。从小热爱关注国
英语翻译广阔的内蒙草原造就了我开朗、粗犷的性格。艰苦的高考压力成就了我细致、周密的思维。当服务员的经历培养了我的服务能力。家教的经验提升了我的交流能力。从小热爱关注国内外事件,能帮助留学生更好的在学校生活成长。
翻译过来后,就没有一个字一个英文,是流通的. 不是像中文一样,你要把意思表达出来并且正确,所以会不同于中文. 这是我的翻译.I am easy going and scrupulous in thinking as i have overcame peer competition pressures in high school.Also I have a good service skills as I have worked in a restaurant before and I have gained strong communication skills in tutoring other people with my knowledge.I've always pay attentions to both international and national news.I can help oversea students fit in school better and help them overcome problems.=)
The vast grasslands of Inner Mongolia made me cheerful, rough character. The hard pressure of college entrance examination achievements of my meticulous, careful thinking. When the waiter has helped m...
。。。老大你是不是把要翻译的那段话给忘了啊?或者你只是想这样?Please translate this Chinese paragraph into English.
Vast Inner Mongolia grassland made me cheerful, straightforward personality. Hard for the college entrance examination pressure made my detailed and careful thinking. When the waiter's experience has ...
yrsbhhjt留学生请大家帮忙把这段俄语翻译成中文吧!_百度知道
请大家帮忙把这段俄语翻译成中文吧!
ТОНОГ Техееремжийн тодорхойиолт1. Халаалтын системд зориулсан ялтсан
бойлер
2. Сулжззний усны насос
мла цаг
3. Тзлзлтийн сав
我有更好的答案
可以明确的告诉你,这不是俄语!
可能是哈语。
您好,很明确的告诉您,这不是俄语也不是哈语。
这个不是俄语,好象是蒙古语
其他类似问题
为您推荐:
俄语翻译的相关知识
等待您来回答
下载知道APP
随时随地咨询
出门在外也不愁请教英语翻译成中文!感激万分!So your relatives are in NY, I studied in NY before at New York University almost 12 yrs ago.I am able to read and write Chinese and XXX almost the same as tradional Chinese.speak some Mandarin but you will un_百度作业帮
请教英语翻译成中文!感激万分!So your relatives are in NY, I studied in NY before at New York University almost 12 yrs ago.I am able to read and write Chinese and XXX almost the same as tradional Chinese.speak some Mandarin but you will un
请教英语翻译成中文!感激万分!So your relatives are in NY, I studied in NY before at New York University almost 12 yrs ago.I am able to read and write Chinese and XXX almost the same as tradional Chinese.speak some Mandarin but you will understand it though no perfect since my nativelanguage is Cantonese. I
have some co-workers who are from China so I practice Mandarin with them.Yes I know it is hard to find a job in HK so I figure just work here and visit there may be once a year. I have been in the US for amost over 25 yrs . long time...this is a picture I took last year in Dec in Australia. Do you
have a recent picture ?
所以你的亲戚都在纽约,我12年前在纽约大学学习.我可以读、写汉语,并且可以像传统中国人一样讲普通话,但是你知道由于我的方言是广东话,我的普通话不是很好.我有一些中国的同事,因此我可以向他们学习普通话.我知道在香港很难找到工作,因此我就在这工作,每年去香港旅游一次.我已经在美国待了25年了,已经很久了,这张照片是去年12月我在澳大利亚拍的.你有没有近期照片?当前位置: &
yrs是什么意思
中文翻译船厂
例句与用法1.I know , i know " ' you talk too much as a 90 - yr - old知道了…九十多岁人还是那么?嗦2.I don " t think i can make it to yr party on thursday我想我没法儿去你周四的派对了3.The mean transplantation - pregnancy interval was 3 . 1 yr平均移植妊娠间隔为3 . 1年。 4.Kyle voice - over : you ' re just afraid my dad will kick yr ass你只是害怕我的爸爸会打你5.Electrical engineering 5 yr . cooperative education电子工程5年制合作教育6.More than 2 yrs managerment experience in assembly line2年以上装配线生产的管理经验。 7.Mechanical engineering 5 yr . cooperative education机械工程5年制合作教育8.What changed yr mind about coming back here什么让你改变主意回到这儿? 9.What changed yr mind about coming back here什么让你改变主意回到这儿? 10.Kyle ( voice - over ) : you ' re just afraid my dad will kick yr ass你只是害怕我的爸爸会打你&&更多例句:&&1&&&&&&&&
相邻词汇热门词汇

我要回帖

更多关于 汉语翻译哈语 的文章

随机推荐